Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Night to remember

Midnightive

''WHO?!'' Screamed Splinter as his eyes opened. Splinter felt confused. ''But I thought I was..Wait...What?'' Said Splinter as touching his face.

"You'll be revived my friend! The Master has done quite the favor!" Said prince running becide the master with blush from Ivy's kiss still there. He looked at splinter's confused face "Um- Never mind the blush! Uhhhh" said Primce fumbling to find an excuse "We have a much larger quest to complete!"

The Master lpoked at her in spite.

"I died the moment I looked into the Time Vortex. The drums... They won't... Stop...."

He suddenly fell to the ground, twitching compulsively.

His body glowed of a golden light, as it started to decay rapidly, like a corpse.

"Kill... Me..."

He whispered.

''No way bud...You saved my life, I return the favor. Come on! I swear on time and space we will find the doctor!'' Said Splinter as picking up the master. Splinter could feel The Master's body becoming cold. ''LETS GO!'' Yelled Splinter as Rushing ahead of the group. ''I swear your going to make it..Just hold in Please.'' Said Splinter as Sweating. He looked behind him. '' DID YOU HEAR ME?! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE DOCTOR! OR ELSE THE MASTER IS GONE! WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!'' Screamed Splinter as Still rushing.

Prince saw The Master fall. "Oh no..." Primce shifted gears and skid to a stop and turned around. "Drums? " Prince looked at his body "Um I can stop this! " He said trying to summon some hope "We need you my friend, you can't die yet." Prince began charging his horn and looked in his mind for a magic healing spell he thought might atleast slow it down.

Ivy ran following Splinter he looked at the master "If you looked into the time vortex... you must be a time lord can't you regenerate?!" he asked. She looked on "To the top!" Ivy yelled as they began to run.

Prince saw The Master fall. "Oh no..." Primce shifted gears and skid to a stop and turned around. "Drums? " Prince looked at his body "Um I can stop this! " He said trying to summon some hope "We need you my friend, you can't die yet." Prince began charging his horn and looked in his mind for a magic healing spell he thought might atleast slow it down.

''THERE'S NO TIME FOR MAGIC SPELLS! WE CAN'T FIX THIS NO MATTER WHAT WE TRY! AND I KNOW THAT THE ONLY THING THAT CAN HELP IS THE DOCTOR...'' Yelled Splinter as His eyes turned Dark Red.

The Master made an irritated snarl, but was too weak to jump off his back.

"Listen," he said, his voice silent like a gust of wind,

"I'm dying. I gave my last regeneration to you, so you could save the Doctor. There's nothing you can do for me any more..." with every one of his heavy breathes, a cloud of golden energy released from his mouth.

"I haven't got much time. Put me down..."

Splinter obeyed, and the Master just lied there.

"Find the Doctor. Save him from this insanity. He's lived through it once, he doesn't need to again... His TARDIS is just beyond the city wall-bubble..." he coughed, his body now clearly losing a lot of golden dust.

"Do one last thing for me..."

He layed his head down, smiling with relief.

"Tell him... Koschier is proud of him..."

And with that, a last of golden energy left his mouth.

He was dead.

Prince took one final look at the master.... Tears formed inhis eyes "Should I make it out of this. I will come back and repay that debt you did for me 5 years ago" Prince turned around and looked at splinter and Ivy still running. "Defeat is not an option ponies!" he yelled running After them. He spread out his wings and used his magic on them. Golden sparkles came off them and they started glowing gold. He caught up to them in a flash. He retracted his wings and looked at them "Let's do this, For both the Master, Colgate and the Doctor!"

(edited)

Splinter Dropped a tear out of his eye. ''NO...NO! PLEASE! AWAKE! AWAKE! PLEASE!'' Said Splinter as Shaking the Master. ''He's Gone...'' Said Splinter as Dropping 3 tears from his right eye. ''LETS MOVE! WE NEED TO FIND THE DOCTOR! FOR KOSCHIER!'' Screamed Splinter as Raising his hoof in the air. With that said Splinter flew into the air with Prince. ''Ready to Save the Doctor, Prince?'' Said Splinter as Smiling and winking. ''Also, When did you become so Brave? I haven't seen a braver pony since the Chaos War of 1947.'' Said Splinter to Prince.

Edited by Calirolls

Ivy flew up to talk to them "I forgot i had theese" she giggled. She then looked around "This is only a dream remember... so.... we wouldn't save anyponys life this has already happened" She pointed out. A flash happened in her eye and she turned around "Look! The tardis!" She said. She pulled a face "Thats so far away..." she mumbled.

"If it's scream then who was the master talking to- know what? I should stop because I'm going cause a paradox and then those flying beasts will return." Prince extended his wings to full, they formed a V like a jet wing and were well groomed but didn't look like they saw much action "Lead the way." he said as he fixed them in place.

As Splinter arrived in front of the TARDIS and made a movement to open the door, it smashed in his face, making him fall to the ground.

The Doctor looked out, an irritated look on his face.

"Hey! What's with all the ruckus?! For the love of Valdemar, you'd think a pony would try to die quietly..."

He looked blankly at the group in front of him.

"Oh, hello! Fancy meeting you here."

He stepped to one side.

"Fancy some tea?"

Ivy looked at the doctor, she smiled. "Is it really you?!" she exclaimed. She looked at doctor "We have to get out of here" she paused. She turned to the doctor "I have some messages from your old friends but here its not the place..!"

Ivy looked over at the doctor "Only he can make the call" she paused. She went over to the doctor "Rose... Rose says she still loves you" there was a pause that couldn't be explained "She also said you shouldn't feel bad for what happened" She looked at Prince and looked at the floor shy.

"The last pony we met never gave his name..." she sighed and took deep breath. "But he said Koschier is proud of him" she repeated his words like he told her to. She looked up and smiled "Doctor none of your companions are mad at you... they all had a great time" She trailed off. "I got told to stick with you to the end, so i will"

She moved toward the doctor "Now doctor... let's end this nightmare."

The Doctor froze, his face suddenly filled with pain as he poured himself a Martini.

"R-rose...? Koschier...?"

He turned to them, eyes watering up.

"You... MET them?"

He looked enraged.

He left the martini go, smashing the glass on the ground, and grabbed Ivy, lifting her up by her neck and pushing her against the wall.

"This is some dirty trick, isn't it? ISN'T IT?!?"

He slammed her in the wall once more, now clearly crying.

"TELL ME IT'S A TRICK!!"

He slammed her once again, now effectevly strangling her without realising it.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING BACK THE PAIN?!?!"