Hi

Frulre

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Recommendation

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Long time fan.

Hello. I like fluttershy the best because i think she barely eats anything and she's pretty cute. Hello btw :)

• Brohoof 4

Hi Frombai and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing you around the place. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hi Frombai and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing you around the place. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

Thanks but i changed my name. Thought it was a tad bit not fitting. Nice to meet!

• Brohoof 1

Hello Frulre! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

• Brohoof 1

Hello Frulre, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1