Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Any other cartoons you enjoyed besides MLP?

Misty Sunrise

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m fond of Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, ATLA, Bojack Horseman, and Infinity Train, although there are several popular western cartoons I still haven’t watched yet. 

• Brohoof 3

Not as a grown up. I didn't watch cartoons until FIM came around. I don't include the usual South Park Family Guy The Simpson shows because they are not really cartoons

• Brohoof 3

I have a lot I have liked but I'll stick to my current ones:

Gumball

She-Ra

Transformers

Kipo

Craig of the Creek

Owl House (I love owl house) :wub:

• Brohoof 2

On Nick, I have enjoyed Spongebob, The Fairly Oddparents, The penguins of Madagascar, Legend of Korra, Back at the Barnyard, Rugrats, Sanjay and Craig, Both TMMT 2012 and Rise of the TMNT and so many others. On Nick Jr, I have enjoyed Paw Patrol, Bubble Guppies, Butterbean's Cafe, Rusty Rivets, Nella The Princess Knight, Blaze, the newest series Santiago of the Seas and so many others. To be honest, I am more of a Nick and Nick Jr person. I have barely watched MLP, but I am looking forward to Pony Life depending if its good or not. 

Recently, the only thing cartoon related (other than MLP) thing I've watched was the Invader Zim movie. But back when I was a kid, I watched like everything from masterpieces like Avatar the Last Airbender, to really lame bland shows like The Buzz on Maggie. I don't think there is a single cartoon you could name from 2005-2012 that I didn't watch.

Edited by Dark Bun

• 3 months later...

As a kid, I enjoyed watching Pokémon and Spongebob Squarepants. Now, I kind have distanced myself from these and the only cartoon show I watch nowadays is MLP. I love MLP and I'd watch MLP over any other cartoon any day. :squee:

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

I sorta have a guilty pleasure for the old cartoons made by DiC, like Mario, Sonic, Zelda, Dennis the Menace, Captain N, all that stuff.

I am also a really big fan of Rick and Morty, been watching that show so much.

Oh yeah, and the original PowerPuff Girls, ReBoot, Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, Goof Troop, TaleSpin, and the list kinda goes on.

Littlest Pet Shop. My name is Zoe Trent :D A brony got me into LPS and I followed it through to the last ep. Fun. <3 the songs.

Spoiler

Steven Universe - love the world building, twists, darkness and symbolism in the show. Femme sci-fi fantasy done right :) Also the soooongs!

Spoiler

I don't know if abridged series count. But I am a huge fan of Yu gi oh the abridged series  

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

futurama is based. i don't like western cartoons otherwise though, not even mlp these days

anime, on the other hand...

I've enjoyed plenty over the years lol, cartoons are honestly most of what I watch aside for stuff on Youtube if that counts. Some of my other favorites include of Steven Universe, Aggretsuko, Animaniacs (both the 1993 and 2020 series), The Simpsons (S1-10), Gravity Falls and Helluva Boss (and Hazbin Hotel). Honestly could just go on from there.

Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny is my favorite character, :squee: Tom and Jerry, all of my family likes Tom and Jerry, :yay: Powerpuff Girls (the old one, not the reboot), it was awesome and The Amazing World of Gumball, the only cartoon which it was so cool. :twi: 

• Brohoof 2

• 9 months later...

I would have to go with Tom and Jerry for this one. A slapstick comedy yet a phenomenal masterpiece cartoon made in the 90s!

Moments ago, Maryamstar21 said:

I would have to go with Tom and Jerry for this one. A slapstick comedy yet a phenomenal masterpiece cartoon made in the 90s!