Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Still unable to navigate messenger on mobile

Courageous Thunder Dash

So this issue with the PM system in mobile is still going on. I can get to the first page of my messeges, but if I try to go to the next page, filter or sort, a 504 gateway time-out occurs. I am hoping this is resolved very soon. 

What kind of phone is it? On my Moto G4 (running Android 6.0.1), it seemed to work fine on Opera Mini.

If it's an Android phone, try turning off Data Saver in Chrome (if enabled), and if that doesn't work, try another browser (like Opera Mini or Firefox Mobile). It could also be your provider just not processing the site right, as carriers vary, but I'm really not sure on that one.

15 minutes ago, Cloggedone said:

What kind of phone is it? On my Moto G4 (running Android 6.0.1), it seemed to work fine on Opera Mini.

If it's an Android phone, try turning off Data Saver in Chrome (if enabled), and if that doesn't work, try another browser (like Opera Mini or Firefox Mobile). It could also be your provider just not processing the site right, as carriers vary, but I'm really not sure on that one.

It's an iPhone 6 running Safari. I tried it on the latest version of Chrome and it still didn't work either. 

Odd.

The only iPhone in my house is my dad's (and it's his confidential by content work phone), so I cannot really test anything out. Anyone else know?

On 4/12/2017 at 6:35 PM, Cloggedone said:

Odd.

The only iPhone in my house is my dad's (and it's his confidential by content work phone), so I cannot really test anything out. Anyone else know?

Works on an iPhone 7. I do have one idea (a bit of a stretch), that I messaged Fhaolan on. Staff may want to keep this hidden as it impacts member history. 

On 4/13/2017 at 8:04 PM, Jeric said:

Works on an iPhone 7. I do have one idea (a bit of a stretch), that I messaged Fhaolan on. Staff may want to keep this hidden as it impacts member history. 

I'm on an iPhone 6 and have the same problem. Hadn't noticed since I'd never tried to view old messages from my phone before.

Unfortunately @Jeric's idea didn't pan out. At least, not at my level of access.

Odd that it works on iPhone7 but not on iPhone6. Unfortunately that's starting to look like an issue with IP.B's 'responsive' setup. Which means @Lavo will need to look at this, as it's outside of my skillset.