Spirited Rhetoric

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google is a good friend.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Google truly is a good friend.

Hello all, 

I'm a bit of a closet brony and only recently started to step out. I am a writer. Science, history, politics, research papers, anything. Aside from my pen and paper, I am also a bit of a Sherlock and Stranger Things nerd.

I am happy to be here and am open to conversations! :)

Twi is clearly best pony *Adjusts glasses*. Why? Because books. 

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I welcome You to the forum! 

1 minute ago, .Wolfe. said:

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums, Spirited Rhetoric! sig-4840762.sig-4840362.sig-4839781.sig- Have an enjoyable time here.

Thank you! With this friendly community, I am sure I will have a great time. 

• Brohoof 2

Hi Spirited Rhetoric and welcome to the forums! I'm no writer, but I certainly love to read. I believe you'll find this to be quite a friendly and welcoming community, so don't hesitate to get out there and join in some conversations. I hope to see you around. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way.

Happy foruming! :)

• Brohoof 2

hey there new pony! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask anypony :P 

• Brohoof 2

Hello Spirited Rhetoric! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

-----

You're a writer? Very cool! I love writing, haven't done it in a while, but I'd love to again.

• Brohoof 1

On 09/04/2017 at 5:52 AM, Spirited Rhetoric said:

I am a writer. Science, history, politics, research papers, anything.

This is a new one, ain't seen many writers around here (though I haven't been around here for too long).

• Brohoof 1

Hello Spirited, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1