Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Sparkle Swirl

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google Images mlp birthday scenario game

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i was bored one day browsing Netflix and i think i chose My Little Pony because I had nothing to watch. I watched the first episode, seeming rather interesting than girly. but could I leave the other episodes a mystery? No! I kept watching, and watching, and that's how I became a fan, brony specifically.

Hi, I'm Salman Warsama, and I'm new to MLP forums. 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hello Sparkle and hope you have a great time on here. If you need of anything or to talk to, feel free to message me

Edited by Surprise
  • Brohoof 1

Hello Sparkle Swirl! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

----

Sounds similar to how I started MLP - except I knew about the fandom and didn't get it, but eventually gave it a try and got it. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Salman, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 2