Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

After a Chaotic Night[Chill

Note Wise

(edited)

After a Chaotic Night

I wanted to make another Pony themed track since it's been a while. As well as try and make a bit of a longer track this time around than my usual 2:40 length I end up getting. It's a bit of atmospheric I think and it's probably one of the best tracks that I've made! Hope you enjoy!

Note Wise

In Game Name:
Server Name :
Offense Banned for:
Staff member who banned you:
Dispute Reason:
Edited by Note Wise

Ok

It's a good listen. However, those plucked leads in the beginning sounded a tiny bit too harsh and loud. It would be better to smooth them out by raising their attack time to turn them either into swelling leads or soft polysynth strings. 

Very nice chords! Love those Major 7ths you had running in there, really gave the piece the relaxing feeling, especially since you then traveled to a minor 7th. 

Watch those swells though. They can get a little too loud. 

All in all nice piece, but watch the way you create your synths. I'm always here if you need me. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Much chill. much appreciated during the middle of the night. I tried to latch on to the groove, but then the song would change the groove suddenly. if you found a way to help make the groove easier to follow or more consistent, it would probably increase the replay-ability. still, this is exactly what I needed at this time of night. keep it up!

• Brohoof 1