Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question

LoserBaby

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

Wanted to find nice people

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm not (yet)

I'm not a brony, I don't involve myself with the community and I have yet to watch the show. You don't know me just like everyone else. I have things to talk about but no one to tell them to. So I ask you this. Will joining a community like this help me? Will the show and fan creations help me cope five years of "experiences"? I should also mention that if you decide to talk to me, then I got some "issues" I would like to talk about. I have heard past the hate that people who feel down actually find reasons to proceed. I hide behind the name LoserBaby because I can talk anonymously, the name reflects who I am and it's unique. If you made it this far then I hope that I will make the right choice to be a fan. Joining a community of friendly people that I might be able to talk to. Also any suggestions for how to start getting involved. Since this is a welcome...Hi I guess.

• Brohoof 2

Hello "LoserBaby", I have come back from a long break from mlpf solely to reply to this post, I have been a part of this fandom for the past six years and can say that it has personally been a great help for me dealing with social anxiety and depression, I have made many great friends over my years on this fandom and can say that it is probably one of the better fandoms to go to for friends and help, we're a very diverse group who more or less all share a common objective, to love and tolerate everyone as well as break the cultural roles set by society.

I'm heading to bed here, as it is 3:30 am for me, but pm me if you're interested in talking, and I'll message you first chance I get

Edit: pay no heed to my post count, I've been active on threads that didn't count towards posts at the time. 

Edited by Frozen FlashDrive

Since this is detailed and seems to be more serious of an intro, I'll post my typical intro info last.

I would say this is a wonderful, understanding place for such issues, as while there are places where you may not get along with a few people, just like any community on the Internet, it greatly outweighs the number of people who have had any sort of problem or issue that can relate and maybe share what helped, or helps, with them. Until very recently, after a health scare and adjustment of medications, giving me the will to change my life, I had dealt with severe depression and anxiety for a decade, to the point where I was hurting others and myself mentally, and emotionally. Whatever issue you have, if you find someone you feel like you can really trust, speak up to them and I'm sure they can find a way to help you. :)

I mean, I went from pretty much ruining my own life, to being a staff member on one of the biggest MLP messageboards/communities online - and the greatest one too!

Anyways, here's that intro I was talking about... Enjoy it here.

----

Hello LoserBaby! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

Hello LoserBaby and welcome to the forums! I think you'll find this to be a friendly and welcoming community. I hope you make some friends on here you're comfortable talking to. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message.

18 hours ago, LoserBaby said:

I'm not a brony, I don't involve myself with the community and I have yet to watch the show. You don't know me just like everyone else. I have things to talk about but no one to tell them to. So I ask you this. Will joining a community like this help me? Will the show and fan creations help me cope five years of "experiences"? I should also mention that if you decide to talk to me, then I got some "issues" I would like to talk about. I have heard past the hate that people who feel down actually find reasons to proceed. I hide behind the name LoserBaby because I can talk anonymously, the name reflects who I am and it's unique. If you made it this far then I hope that I will make the right choice to be a fan. Joining a community of friendly people that I might be able to talk to. Also any suggestions for how to start getting involved. Since this is a welcome...Hi I guess.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony:
How did you find MLP Forums?: Wanted to find nice people
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm not (yet)

Hey uhh I had done this while I was reflecting things. I should mention that the way I grew up messed me up bad. Up until now I have never said how i actually feel. I think a better thing to ask is what can I do in a community like this if I got nothing? I came here because you people are a lot nicer than other places. I have a simple rule that I am doing; Don't judge until you tried. Also I would like to include my other new questions. Please note I don't know anything about this.

What's a pagan?

How do I talk to people?

What do you do besides watch the show?

How much of the assumptions and hate are true?

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

Thanks

I'm not sure myself, but I'd say yes.

12 hours ago, LoserBaby said:

What's a pagan?

How do I talk to people?

What do you do besides watch the show?

How much of the assumptions and hate are true?

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

I think those that follow the Abrahamic religions, define it as being someone who isn't a Abrahamic, except if that someone is an atheist.

Use coherent phrases, that fit together into the conversation you're having with the other person (or people).

Some things.

Don't know.

In general, people who are interested in the show, but don't take my word for it.

Also you might want to take a loot at the "Beyond Equestria" section of the forums.

On 10/04/2017 at 9:30 AM, Frozen FlashDrive said:

who more or less all share a common objective, to love and tolerate everyone as well as break the cultural roles set by society.

:bedeyes:

Edited by Esom
Forgot to mention the "Beyond Equestria" part of the forums"

Hello LoserBaby, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• 4 weeks later...