Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite School Subject

~Natural Beauty~

I've been out of high school since 2015, but when I was in, I liked several classes, including my US History, Government and Economics class.

Mainly because they were all taught by the same teacher, and everyone loves him.

• Brohoof 1

I liked my ROTC, and Physical Education classes... mostly when we got to go outside and exercise. I may not look like it but I love getting physical, I especially like to run. A close second is a tie between any of the 3 money managing classes I took, Anthropology, American History, and Theater.

• Brohoof 1

I've always been one who loves to debate things, and I find facts and figures ( subjects like Math ) to be extremely dull and uninteresting. My favourite school subject ( although keep in mind that I hate almost all of them ) is easily English. It's just incredibly stimulating for me to be able to voice my interpretation on a piece of literature and/or possibly be able to create my own writing with it's own unique take on an idea. It's like art, only I feel a lot more valuable to everyday life.

• Brohoof 1

Computer Science is a fun one for me.. not for everyone (because my professor is kinda out there sometimes). Introductory courses are a bit boring or hard depending on how much you have done before, but once you figure it out, everything gets easier.

I find art classes, literature classes (ones where I get to write my own anyway), and philosophy classes to be quite fun as well. less fun, but my life passion is Physics. currently in Modern Physics, and its difficult but interesting.

• Brohoof 1

History considering I have a minor in it and English because of having a major in it, but these two are nothing compared to Speech. Yes, I took two Speech courses in college and they were pretty easy to get A for a final grade. Granted, the first one took two months as it was a spring semester course where a four month course is done twice as quickly.

• Brohoof 1

Music history has been a favorite of mine for a while. It helps when I have a really wonderful professor, too. I look at the way that the general music student views the classes and how much they push it aside and I feel bad. Is this what I will see if I become a music history professor? Oh well.

European history, in general, has always been very fascinating to me, as well. I like Wind Ensemble, too... When I have beautiful solos and I actually play them beautifully. The oboe is a finicky instrument, though. >.<

• Brohoof 1

Art is as close as it gets for me. It's one subject they can't force down my throat, or dilute with unnecessary opinion, or otherwise corrupt. It's a subject where my own talents dictate the outcome, and that's the best way for me to go.  

• Brohoof 1

When I was in high school, I remember enjoying English. I have always enjoyed putting my thoughts onto paper and typing up argumentative papers. The only aspect I disliked about it was that we were rarely ever allowed to choose topics to write about ourselves. They were normally assigned. When I was a senior in high school, I was mainly taking all elective classes so I guess those were my favorites, too...

Now that i'm in veterinary medicine school, I find myself enjoying Animal Technology the most.

History, because I have been a history buff since I was about 10. I was going to take American History, but the course got cancelled for whatever reason. I haven't taken any history courses since, because they are all from time periods of ancient times and I'm mainly interested in about 1860-1945.

I haven't been in high school in 7 years, and I can't say that I had a favorite class. I was more interested in fixing and creating things. I made good grades, but high school was mostly a boring experience. Reading and writing are strengths of mine, but I didn't particularly enjoy doing them.

I still don't.

I didn't like most of the subjects, but there was one: Earth-Space science. Space is one of my absolute favorite subjects, and having an entire class dedicated to one of my obsessions was fun, made at least some of the day tolerable.