Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your fandoms

~Natural Beauty~

My Fandoms are the Brony Fandom, Furry Fandom, Dc Fandom, Marvel Fandom...uh...Survival Horror Gaming Fandom? The Worms Fandom...and the Stargate Fandom. I actually have no Idea how many of the things i like have an actual fandom...so..i dont know what counts as big enough, so im just gonna leave it with these.

I would consider myself to be part of the:

Nintendo fandom ( particuarly Super Mario and Pokemon )

Steven Universe fandom

Star vs the Forces of Evil fandom

My Little Pony Freindship is Magic forum ( I wouldn't be here if I wasn't )

Rick and Morty fandom

Typically I try to avoid being labelled as part of a fandom ( I dislike lables ), but for some things I have to make an exception.

Fandom List:

- MLP:FIM

- Fate/Zero/StayNight/GrandOrder/PrismaIllya

- Seven Universe

- Stargate (all but SGU... SGU was meh)

- Star Wars

- Star Trek (the original... and Q because Q is great)

- Doctor Who

- Super Heros (DC and Marvel... but mostly Marvel and XMen)

- Furry

That's all I can think of at the moment.

I am a fan of many IP's, and unsurprisingly ... a few fandoms.

Star Wars tops the list, and is easily the fandom I've been involved in the longest. I'm a collector and will be attending Celebration in a few days. 

Harry Potter. I'm not as die hard as some of my family is/was, but I'm still a Potterhead. 

I'm a Transfan, and though it's been a while since my last BotCon, the Transformers fandom is still one of my interests. I must admit that I'm a G1 enthusiast more that the other later incarnations. 

Disney is also a a childhood IP that evolved into full-blown fandom level when the 90's arrived with the Disney Afternoon and masterpiece after masterpiece in the theater. Also doesn't hurt I live near Disney World. 

Beatlemaniac. Favorite band. Much adore! 

Brony. This is probably the one I have the most personal interaction with, and for me has crossed lines separating my IRL family and online community. 

Whoovian, Brown coat, Trekkie, Ghosthead, Parrothead, Windie, Ringer, Stan, Hamilfan, Idiot, Nerdfighter, Phan, and a few more. 

• Brohoof 3

I still hold a special place in my heart for Pokemon. It was the primary fandom I actively participated in before coming here; and I still occasionally drop by every once in a while to get up to speed. :)

When I was younger, I also used to be big into the Sonic fandom. Time and maturity soon brought that to an end however. I probably shouldn't need to explain why if you're at all familiar with the typical Sonic fan environment. :dash:

Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica. Can't go wrong with a bit of Sci-Fi!

And while I don't know if it's actively a fandom per-say, I have a geeky sort of love for Film Noir and movies of the 40's/50's. :adorkable:

• Dc/Marvel
  • Five night at freddy's
  • MLP
  • anime
  • Doctor who
  • sherlock
  • Star wars/trek
  • Homestuck
  • Hotline Miami
  • Harry potter
  • Brohoof 1

Here are my fandom's

• Attack On Titan
  • Creepypasta
  • Doctor Who
  • Fairytale
  • FNaF (All the games)
  • Furry
  • Ghost Adventures
  • Godzilla
  • Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts
  • Hetalia
  • Marvel's The Avengers
  • Maximum Ride
  • Mlp
  • Pacific Rim
  • Sherlock
  • Supernatural
  • Undertale & Undertale AU's
  • Warrior cats
  • Youtubers
  •  

At this point in time, I really am only in the MLP fandom. I'm just not that much into involving myself into as many fandoms as possible, most of which I shouldn't be in anyways considering the only anime I've watched was the first two episodes of Attack on Titan, most of the first generation of Pokémon Anime, and a little bit of Naruto (Which I personally don't like, it's mostly because of the premise being historically inaccurate.) I've also only watched some Doctor Who, but I feel like I shouldn't call myself a Whovian. I also have watched a little Star Trek (most of it was Next Gen), but yet again not really enough to be really in the fandom I feel. Also not that into a lot of the cartoons (though I've really liked most of the cartoons I have watched over time. Obviously, the only one I really am in the fandom for is MLP. Specifically Friendship is Magic, I think G3 was cringy anyways :eww: ).

I would say I'm in the Nintendo Fandom, but I haven't played too much of a real Nintendo game since the last time I played Pokémon Diamond (which was around 2011 or 2012). Definitely not in the Sonic Fandom. I'd get kicked for my opinion on one game in particular anyways... Other games, I wouldn't say I would be too much either. Though I've played almost 900 hours of TF2, though I'm pretty much done with it anyways, and I used to play a lot of League of Legends, I hated the community so much that it made me stop playing SEVERAL TIMES OVER.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi
  • Brohoof 1

MLP

Godzilla

computers/technology (dunno if this classifies as a fandom)

I may be a furry (I look at furry art and have a furaffinity account)

• Brohoof 1

I'm mainly involved in this fandom along with the Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Doctor Who, and Nintendo fandoms, but then I dabble in a couple of other fandoms though not to the extent of the ones I just listed.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

Same with mine, the ones I listen are the ones I'm at the moment. I actual use to have 58 fandom's, but only have 20 now. 

OMG. that's a lot. care to share? I'm interested coz you stated such a high number.

Let see here

• Doctor Who (loyal to the end with Doctor Who)
  • Danny Phantom
  • Comics(general. I love both Marvel and DC)
  • Linkara
  • Star Trek(somewhat, but not a huge fan)
  • Star Wars(same as Star Trek)
  • Halo(grew up with it)
  • I was part of the Supernatual fandom, but left after it 7 or 8
  • Same with Sherlock. I left after the poorly written season 4; Avoid Season 4 of Sherlock at all cost
  • Samurai Jack
  • Invader Zim

1 minute ago, The Cynical Lone Wolf said:

Let see here

• Doctor Who (loyal to the end with Doctor Who)
  • Danny Phantom
  • Comics(general. I love both Marvel and DC)
  • Linkara
  • Star Trek(somewhat, but not a huge fan)
  • Star Wars(same as Star Trek)
  • Halo(grew up with it)
  • I was part of the Supernatual fandom, but left after it 7 or 8
  • Same with Sherlock. I left after the poorly written season 4; Avoid Season 4 of Sherlock at all cost
  • Samurai Jack
  • Invader Zim

Thank you for advice, I just started Sherlock. Hey would you be to Sherlock 1x1 roleplay