Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your fandoms

~Natural Beauty~

On 4/10/2017 at 0:35 PM, shy0wl said:

MLP is the only thing I would consider that I'm in a fandom for.  Everything else is just an interest. :D

Same^

Star Wars, Fallout, Battle Royale, Alien, and (this may come as a shock) MLP are really the only fandoms I'm in. I'm kinda on the fence with Overwatch. Haven't been playing it a lot recently, though I've been pretty busy with stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I suppose I'm in a few fandoms. Not a ton, though.

Including:

- MLP

- Star Wars

- SpongeBob Squarepants

- Super Mario + closely associated game franchises like Donkey Kong

- Sonic the Hedgehog

- Undertale

- For a little while I was an obsessive Hunger Games trilogy fan. I still enjoy them but I'm not so obsessive anymore. :P

- Minecraft, but same as above... I was your typical Minecrafter for a couple years and then moved on.

- And who says a music fandom doesn't count?? I'm a massive Radiohead fan and they have had a strong online-based fandom since the mid-90s. Also, I frequented a Coldplay forum for 4-ish years until I became far less active.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sonic, Anime, MLP, Mr. Robot and some gaming stuff.

Edited by Guest

Well that depends of what you consider being IN a fandom. If you mean havin an account and all that only MLP, and Codname: KND

However I also consider myself of this fandoms:

-Samurai Jack

-Anime fandom

-Lion Guard/Lion King fandom

-Gravity Falls fandom

-Teen Ttans fandom

-Xiaolin Showdown fandom

aaaaaand, almost any other good TV animated show...

MLP FiM, Steven Universe, RWBY, Hanazuki Full Of Treasures.

Though MLP is the only one that I would say I'm dedicated too. Though my love of Hanazuki has grown immensly. Defintley one of the best cartoons currentley airing.

Also Hanazuki x Kiazuki is perfect. (ZukiZuki)

kiazuki hanazuki.png

• Brohoof 1

MLP

Anime

Zelda (probably one of my biggest up there with MLP)

lolita (sweet lolita in particular)

pokemon

The tales series (Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss are my favorites)

• 2 years later...

I mean I don't technically consider myself a part of the fandoms specifically (I'm not really involved in any of them in any way). Although I'm a pretty big fan of Hazbin, Pokemon, Kirby, Borderlands, and Smash Bros. in particular. I also sort of consider myself a furry, but I don't really participate in any of the above fandoms honestly. And yeah I guess I'm kind of a brony as well.

I mean honestly it so much depends on what somebody would mean when they say being part of the fandom... Maybe all of these, none of these, some of these, or possibly more than these could potentially apply.

Edited by Dustleeshus

Mlp, Pokemon, Sonic,fnaf, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Monster High (although I think that fandom is fairly dead at this point), certain anime’s and mangas(special mention to Sailor moon and Inuyasha) , Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Kpop and Jpop to an extent, Hazbin Hotel, I will always love the Sly Cooper franchise,Undertale, Digimon and Yugioh.

I may be forgetting some...