Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I´m a Something

Weak Freak

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking around for a my little pony fandom page, and found Poniverse.net and it looked like a proper page to start from.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was one of those who thought it would be too sugar sweet, but after watching many of the Silver Quill episodes back in 2015, I took a liking to the show and I enjoy it :)

hey everyone! I´m Weak Freak, and I´m new to the MLP fandom forum.

I´m a guy from Norway, so my english has alot of minor mistakes, but understandable, so I hope you can survive with that. :P

so, I´m a Something (I dunno what creature I am, so I named it Something). you can see in my reference I have attached to this. I´m a weird and silly guy, but I take things as it comes with a smile and do the best out with what I can and draw ;3

I do hope that I get some good friends here to talk stuff about MLP and maybe something more. I have set up an animation project I´ll upload to YouTube this summer. it might not be the most amazing thing, but it´ll be fun. so if I get some other people to the project over time, it would be fun ^^

I can´t wait to experience some here on the MLP forum with you guys!

-Weak Freak

weak freak mlp reference.png

weak freak mlp.png

• Brohoof 4

Hello Weak Freak! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

----

I do draw a little bit, but I don't have a tablet. Might have to practice on drawing with my mouse a bit. :)

Hi Weak Freak, welcome to the forums, I hope you'll like it here! Pinkie Pie is such an adorable pony, it's nice to see that she's your favorite too. :) What a cool-looking creature you are!

Welcome to MLPforums!  I like the design of your species.  I too like designing my own species (though I could still practice drawing much more than I do).  If you'd ever like to join a basically endless roleplay where almost all characters are welcome (I say "almost" but I haven't seen anyone turned away yet), I know of a good one where the person who started it gives the option of one on one roleplays that eventually cross paths with the other groups, giving a chance to ease into things.  Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat.

Hello Weak Freak and welcome to the forums! I have to say that's one of the more unique creations I've seen. I'm also quite a fan of Silver Quill, he's probably my second favorite reviewer (if only Antony C would put out more videos :huh:). Anyway, I hope you have a great time here. If you have any questions about anything or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

Hello Weak Freak, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)