Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have always respected Queen Chrysalis as a character, and as an antagonist. She's clever, manipulative, and before the season 6 finale, she had a complete army behind her. Just like Cadence, she was design to be a perfect ruler, to depend on love. She's Cadence's perfect shadow, obscure and terrifying. But the thing that calls my attention, is that she's in fact a mother. She has lost her reign, her subjects and her childrens. She's alone, and all she has known is now a reflection of treason. That's why it hurts me a little when she loses it all.

At the same time, I can only wonder if she's capable of raise a whole new swarm by her own, or if she needs some, *cough*, partner. Equestrian biology is something I would take in college for sure.

And this is not a surprise, we'll have a Chrysalis episode in season 7. It would surely surprise me if they forget about her for a whole season, haha. Please don't, Hasbro. We need either a revenge or a redemption episode.5days.thumb.png.5a3dbbb62dfcfa1ae601a8dd1249d8c9.png

Twitter!

deviantArt!

• Brohoof 4