Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We All Have To Grow Up || MLP NextGen Roleplay

~Natural Beauty~

@Trixie . @shyeep @Kulstor @Rapid Wind @Cosmic Breeze @Alex Van Gamer @ThunderCrush @Dji

OOC Link

Mysterious Way

Mysterious Way walked though the caverns of Queen Chrysalis's hive. She brought back food from the outside of the hive. She was bringing it back for Chrysalis, who was heavy with their first born, heir to the the hive. Changelings no longer snapped and hissed at her because she was Queen Chrysalis mate.

Ocean Whiplash

Ocean was on a train back to Ponyville. She went to an village on Zebras like Zecroa. She had visited them when she started traveling. She could wait to see the doctor again, she had been gone for a few weeks. She looked out the window and slowly fell asleep, she had a few days more until she would be back and the doctor waiting for her at the train station, along with her Aunt Pinkie.

Apple Cider

Apple Cider was busy making apple cider for the ponies of Ponyville. His Aunt AppleJack, his dad Big Mac and other Aunt Applebloom where out getting apples for apple cider. His mother was in canterlot fishing his sister Apple Pear and had taken Apple slice, his little brother with her. He loved the smell of the apple cider cooking.

Edited by Queen Chrysalis Servant

@Queen Chrysalis Servant  @Trixie . @shyeep   @Rapid Wind @Cosmic Breeze @Alex Van Gamer @ThunderCrush @Dji

"What is this?" Rakon asked holding up an odd looking thing, long, with a handle, and with what looked like a little bell with no clapper on the end.

Doctor Whooves looked over from the console of his tardis, a panel open as he did some tuneups.  With Ocean away he thought it was a good time to do some basic tune ups on his well hidden blue box.  "it's a frazzic articular phase differential harmonizer.  Quite handy for certain problems." He said smiling.  A totally confused Rakon put it back from where he had gotten it.

"Looks like some sort of bell missing a clapper." Rakon said. 

Doctor Whooves closed the panel.  "there, all done. Shall we be off. Ocean will be back soon."  he said, smiling at the thought of having her back home.  He and Rakon walked out of his tardis, he locked it like usual.  He closed the concealed wall where it was concealed/hidden and went up the stairs. 

@Trixie . @shyeep   @Rapid Wind @Cosmic Breeze @Alex Van Gamer @ThunderCrush @Dji @Kulstor

Ocean Whiplash

Ocean was extremely tired and slept through most of the days, only get wake up to eat and drink. She woke up a few minutes before the train stopped at ponyville. She got up and grabbed her bag with gifts from the zebra tribe. She stretched then got off the train. She stepped onto the train station and looked around for The Doctor and her Aunt Pinkie. She saw a familar cutie mark. It was the doctor's. She walked up beside him and Rakon noticed her, and she put her hoof to her mouth, telling him to be quite. "It's a nice day to wait for a loved one to get home." She said as she stood beside him.

@Kulstor @Trixie .@shyeep @Rapid Wind @Cosmic Breeze @Alex Van Gamer @ThunderCrush @Dji

Ocean Whiplash

Ocean removed her hoof and gave the Doctor a peck on the cheek. "They gave my opal and sapphire stones, extoic feathers and necklaces for you two." Ocean said to them as she gave the the necklaces that had gem stones and feathers. "They also gave me stuff for Zercoa and her son." She added. She gave so sapphire stones to Rakon.

OOC: Go look at my recent status to see Zercoa's son, also can you help me come up with a name?

@Queen Chrysalis Servant  @Trixie . @shyeep   @Rapid Wind @Cosmic Breeze @Alex Van Gamer @ThunderCrush @Dji

Doctor Whooves gave Ocean a pick on her cheek in return.  "Sounds like your trip went great." He said to her still smiling.  

"Neat, and you got stuff too." Rakon said excited.  He look at his gifts happy, "Thanks, this is all neat stuff." He said.

"Yes, thanks for the gifts.  it's great to have you back." He said, having missed her while she was gone.

Then at the sound  of the door being thrown open the 2 of them turned to look.  "Who are they?" Rakon asked, not having heard of or encountered them before. Doctor Whooves stepped between the changelings and Ocean and Rakon.

"And why are you changelings doing here?" He asked, though he did have ideas as to why.

• Brohoof 1

@:: Mysterious Soul ::@Trixie .@Kulstor@Rapid Wind@Cosmic Breeze@Alex Van Gamer,  @shyeep,  @ThunderCrush

GALE MIST

Gale Mist placed the book in her saddlebags, smiling at the bookseller one last time before turning tail and heading back for home. She loved buying books for her mother. She hummed along the way through the marketplace and glanced all around her, taking in the sights. It wasn't long until she spotted a few suspicious ponies through a window. Gale headed over, and ignoring the ponies that may potentially stare, balanced herself against the sill of the window and looked in on the confrontation.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

Twilight, on the other hand, was heading out the castle to see if she could check up on her daughter. It's been a few hours since she had left and it usually didn't take this long just to buy a book. Giving her wings a flap, she headed for the skies and revelled in the bird's eye view she got of Ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

Maple Bat

Maple had just finished her rounds and saw Twilight flying in the air on her way back home. "Oh hey Twilight, are you here for royal business or just looking for someone," She said "I'm still technically on duty so I can help you with whatever it is you need."

@Maple Bat

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

Twilight looked over as she hovered in place, scrutinising the batpony before recognising her. "Oh, Maple. Hello. I'm out looking for my daughter. It doesn't take three hours just to buy a book, you know. Usually you get seven in that time," Twilight giggled before smiling at Maple. "In fact, since you are offering, can you help me find her?"

Edited by Dji

@Dji

Maple Bat

"Alright so we should begin our search around the Marketplace and if she's not there we could check the Library in the castle." She said confidently. "I could round up some more of the Guards for a search party if she's not here in canterlot but I think everything should go smoothly"

and with that Maple led Twilight to the marketplace.

@Maple Bat

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

"I was going that way anyway and having another pair of eyes will certainly help. So yes, I would like you to help," Twilight finished up with a smile and gestured for Maple to follow her.  Having at least help with her search would indeed quicken the time, or it may take a lot longer.

@:: Mysterious Soul ::, @Kulstor, @Trixie .

GALE MIST

Gale hopped down from the window sill and held a hoof to her chin for a few seconds in thought. Should she go in, or shouldn't she? On the one hoof, she could potentially make friends this way but on the other, her mum wouldn't like it if she made friends with two bad ponies. Still, it was her decision, and she figured she had enough time. With that in mind, Gale made a slow circle around the building before stopping at the first door she found and tried the knob. When it turned, she slowly opened it and poked her head inside.