Old fan returning to the fandom

Spooks

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

~~~BONJOUR~~~ *sparkle sparkle*

So uh

hey!!!

I'm Leo, i'm a very long-time brony, who recently got into it again after dropping it for several years. I'm not really used to forums, and i'm not sure if i'll use this actively, but i thought i'd say hi!

wander.gif.4379eab89cc45ee6a6e52294b240644b.gif

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Surprise said:

Welcome back into the fandom Spooks. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to message me

Thanks a lot!! 

Welcome back @Spooks. I actually am the same way with a lot of fandom and properties. My interest will usually ebb and flow depending on the IP or the community. I jokingly call myself a part-time Trekkie because I can lapse for a few years. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jeric said:

Welcome back @Spooks. I actually am the same way with a lot of fandom and properties. My interest will usually ebb and flow depending on the IP or the community. I jokingly call myself a part-time Trekkie because I can lapse for a few years. 

Hehe, nice :lol: And nice to meet you!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Starcake said:

welcome back random user ^^ lol enjoy the new layout of the forums : D

Aaa i didn't expect this thread to get this many replies already :blush: but thanks!!!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Spooks said:
My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity/Pinkie
How did you find MLP Forums?: Looking for RP and never left.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Loooooooong story but  the short version is saw a PMV, watched the pilot, never looked back.

You have no idea how happy this makes me. It always breaks me heart a tiny bit when I hear disillusionment with the brony fandom. To have someone not only return but do so joyously is something that warms my soul. Welcome back to the herd!

God, I can't count how long it's been since I used that term.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

Hi Spooks and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. This is quite a friendly and welcoming community, so don't hesitate to get out there and post. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

• Brohoof 1

It starts with...... Recees puffs recees puffs eatem up, eatem up, eatem up. Not sponsored. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy it here more than me; cause I'm still kind of "meh" about this site

• Brohoof 1

Well welcome back and welcome to our little (actually big) website we all like to call home! I am Kivil, I am pretty versed in the goings on of MLPForums don’t be afraid to ask me anything about the website. (Though I may direct you to the staff) I hope you have a great time here and I hope you have an enjoyable time here! I know I have!!!

mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cid

• Brohoof 1

Hello Spooks, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Spooks! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

• Brohoof 1