Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everyone!

General Solar Magus

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through the show which I happened to find while flicking channels on my TV.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watching the show

Hey everyone!,

I'm new to Equestria, and have moved into Ponyville from a foreign land.

My name is General Solar Magus, and I'm a male unicorn who loves knowledge, practicing magic, and protecting others.

My job is as a high ranking officer in the Equestria army (recently appointed by princess Luna), and my cutie mark is a pair of crossed swords.

I am pleased to meet you all !!!!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there! I am Kivil, I am pretty versed in the goings on of MLPForums don’t be afraid to ask me anything about the website. (Though I may direct you to the staff) I hope you have a great time here and I hope you have an enjoyable time here! I know I have!!!

mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cider_fluttershy_pinkie_pie_rainbow_dash_rarity_twilight_sparkle_welcome_to_the_herd.gif

Hello Solar Magus and welcome to the forums! I think you'll fit right in here. Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to get out there and see what this place has to offer. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

Hello Magnus, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello General Solar Magus! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

-----

Equestrian army, huh? Impressive. Keep us protected.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I shall indeed keep Equestria safe Cloggedone ;). The enemies of Equestria such as the Changeling Queen and Tirek will no longer be allowed to just walk in whenever they want.

By the way, does anypony know how I can get from a blank flank to the next rank?

Edited by General Solar Magus

1 hour ago, General Solar Magus said:

By the way, does anypony know how I can get from a blank flank to the next rank?

You rank up by making posts in areas other than the Welcoming Plaza (here), Cloudsdale Colosseum, and Everfree Planning sections. You'll become a muffin once you hit 5 posts.

I must say, I have never met such a nice bunch of people. Thank you all for the lovely welcoming.

Maybe the rest of the world should consider watching MLP, and learning a thing or two from it ;).

Thank everyone, you're all epic :).

Greetings @General Solar Magus, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! :yay:

If you ever require assistance in keeping the inhabitants of Equestria safe (or perhaps simply having a query about the forum) please don't hesitate to ask myself or any other member of staff. We're only happy to help! ;)

In the meantime, have a great first day with us here, and I hope to see more from you very soon! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

GREETINGS, Don't be awed by my excitingly handsome and crispy facial features, as they run in my family. I've got just ONE question... how can I know you're not a spy? (Grunting noises)

Here's a nice laugh for you.

Image result for somebody please kill me fish