Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EifieFikoru

With this concludes the countdown till season 7. Are you guys ready for tomorrow's new episode? I'm certainly impatient and excited! Remember that you can watch the episode on TV, or in a livestream. For example, BronyDE on youtube is going to stream it as it goes. Here's the link: 

Remember to be there early! I'll be on BabsCON this year, so hopefully i'll upload a drawing or two after the episode. Oh, the memes are glorious. 

1day.thumb.png.8c57f96f6007becc3dc2c96088c5c121.png

The princesses are getting ready. Remember to rest till then :catface:

Twitter!

deviantArt!

• Brohoof 7

3 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Awesome artwork. I wish can draw like that. :adorkable:

They key is keep trying. A picture with 3 or more characters takes me close to 6-8 hours, depending on my mood and the things i choose to include. It's hard work xD

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, EifieFikoru said:

They key is keep trying. A picture with 3 or more characters takes me close to 6-8 hours, depending on my mood and the things i choose to include. It's hard work xD

That's just it. I don't got so much time in a day. :) And for you, good luck. It looks beautiful! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Hierok said:

That's just it. I don't got so much time in a day. :) And for you, good luck. It looks beautiful! :wub:

Thank you a lot! We can get better in anything just with practice :muffins: It doesn't need to be 6 hours, it would injure your hands if you don't watch out for yourself. A sketch every 2 hours or in your free time will do.

• Brohoof 1

Well probably your dream would be the ability to create an artwork like this on only seconds with your mind. Well to be honest this is actually starting to become a reality as at some universities around the world they are developing a program that reads and outputs information from your visual contex. You of course wear a special cap with probes and sensors in it and currently the technology is really getting close to the point where it can allow you to generate artworks like this one in seconds. I'm probably going to work on this technology when I get to university plus I could also use it to create photos of places from my memory. :)