Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Soldier Lyra, come to the shipping front!

Lightwing

Ever since the times of old, we shippers have been a proud race. Passing our ancestral knowledge from generation to generation, we have stood strong against any threat, no matter how strong or powerful it was. From the holy capital of Canterlot, we have protected both the forums and the ships, and we have never relented from that. 

That said, I have been alone for far too long. But there is one person, one person that has proven to me that has the capabilities to be a shipper, and after putting him through many trials, he has proven to be the person I wanted to make my acolyte. But why am I making you wait? @Totally Lyra, present yourself!
medium.jpeg
He makes me so proud ;')

Totally Lyra will be our newest addition to the staff team. He has shown to be what Canterlot needed for so long, and now he will have the difficult yet rewarding position of being a sectional staff member. I'm pretty sure that you have interacted with Lyra before, as he has shown to be a friendly, active and helpful member of our community, and he will for sure continue to be so and give us a forum that everyone can be proud to be part of.

• Brohoof 24

Congratulations Lyra! I'm certain you'll perform fantastically!

god damn it, there's two shippers now.

• Brohoof 3

Sniff sniff. 

Lightwing made his first staff announcement post. My baby is growing up!

Rarity_singing_to_Sweetie_Belle_S5E18.pn

Inb4 @Yellow Diamond posts a certain Pearl gif. 

@Totally Lyra what I said yesterday to Reaper applies here as well. The section you are assigned to has a significant meaning for me, and I'm happy to see you join it. The Canterlot Team has the glorious distinction is being the customer service side of staff, and can be the first to welcome and guide new members. 

You'll do great! 

Just don't wear the hat when talking to people. It may scare them. O.o

• Brohoof 4

Congrats, Salsa! You have been a very positive and friendly presence in Welcoming Plaza, and I'm sure that you'll continue to do well in your new position. :) 

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations Lyra! Rest assured that @Lightwing has long awaited the day where he could take on an apprentice of his own to pass on the ways of the ship. You will learn much from him, and I know you will do the Canterlot section proud. It's been too long since someone has fitted that section's boots. Now get out there and ship 'em 'till they're OTP! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome welcome welcome Lyra. As a former staff member here, I can honestly tell you that you are in for a heck of a ride ;)

As someone who has, briefly though, gotten to know a bit about you, I know that Canterlot is in good hands ;) I know you will perform exceptionally and decisively. You are a kindhearted person and I know the staff team is lucky to have you :)

Now go sink some shi-- I mean go ship some things :please:

rlyFlqn_.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Thanks @Lightwing, fellow staff, friends, and fellow forumers! I'm honored to be given this chance to serve you and this fantastic community. I'll do my best and hope not to disappoint any of you.

And Lightwing, what's this about you being the lone shipper? Don't you know it takes two to ship? If one shipper can do as much as you have, then two is truly a force to be reckoned with.

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Just don't wear the hat when talking to people. It may scare them. O.o

What, this hat? How could people be scared of such a fabulous hat.da0dc128feda268e8235726fa149ba85.jpg

2 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Now go sink some shi-- I mean go ship some things :please:

Sink some ships or ship some sinks? Because I can do that.

full.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

(O_O)

There really are two of you now!

tumblr_inline_onj8vaucT11rbp8jv_500.gif

@jeric, but why's the rum gone? @totallylyra, ever since meeting you I've known two things. You were indeed Lyra, and two, that having you on my friend's list has been a real pleasure. You're sweet, kind, and epitomize the magic of friendship that brought us here together. Having you on staff will be a great fit and a beacon of light for our great members here. I hope you enjoy being a part of the best damn forum staff on the internet. Enjoy it and goid luck. Highest Congratulations.

• Brohoof 3

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS!

Wx5iiLc.png

@Totally Lyra I'm so happy to see you join the staff! :yay: You totally deserved that promotion and you'll totally be a great addition to the staff team. :) 

May your kindness help you spread the positive energy! x3

Congratulations! :yay: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, .Wolfe. said:

k1Wv4pV.gif

Seems one pony in the background's just a little more determined than everypony else to be at that party. :P

11 hours ago, PiratePony said:

@jeric, but why's the rum gone? @totallylyra, ever since meeting you I've known two things. You were indeed Lyra, and two, that having you on my friend's list has been a real pleasure. You're sweet, kind, and epitomize the magic of friendship that brought us here together. Having you on staff will be a great fit and a beacon of light for our great members here. I hope you enjoy being a part of the best damn forum staff on the internet. Enjoy it and goid luck. Highest Congratulations.

You're too kind. :blush:

10 hours ago, Leere said:

Congratulations Totally Lyra!

Thanks! :)

5 hours ago, VengefulStrudel said:

Congratulations Lyra! Welcome aboard! Enjoy your sanity while it lasts, it won't be long when you're around Lighty...trust me. :wau:

Sanity? What sanity? I haven't had any of that in a long time.

19 minutes ago, Cloggedone said:

Welcome to the staff @Totally Lyra! I enjoy it, so should you.

If you wanna be friends with a techpone, talk with me. ;)

Yay friends! :yay:

10 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

@Totally Lyra I'm so happy to see you join the staff! :yay: You totally deserved that promotion and you'll totally be a great addition to the staff team. :) 

May your kindness help you spread the positive energy! x3

Congratulations! :yay: 

Thank you! :D

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations Lyra. It's strange to see somebody you know from quite a while become a part of the sectional staff.

I'm sure you won't disappoint us and congrats again :smug:

• Brohoof 3

I was so extremely confused before i read this topic, like, what does this have to do with "Important updates on the continuing development of MLP Forums"? xD

But now i get it. cl-aj-glaring.png

Congratulations to you, Lyra! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

SERRIOUSSLY! I go on holiday for one week, and no one told me that best pone had joined staff!!! HOW DARE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

JK, Glad to have you on board @Totally Lyra. Hope yo have lots of fun, and don't get into to to much trouble :P 

(What to expect from now on :D )

new member.jpg

• Brohoof 7