• No. It should've stayed Bottled Up. >_>
    • Didn't like it.
    • Truly Meh.
    • It was enjoyable.
    • I LOVED IT!!! LET IT ALL OUT!!!

TitleCelestial Advice
Air Date: April 15, 2017
Written by: Joanna Lewis and Kristine Songco

Synopsis: Twilight Sparkle agonizes over Starlight Glimmer’s future and receives some much-needed advice from her very own mentor – Princess Celestia.

TitleAll Bottled Up
Air Date: April 15, 2017
Written by: Joanna Lewis and Kristine Songco

Synopsis: While the Mane 6 are on a friendship retreat, Starlight Glimmer loses Twilight Sparkle’s friendship map. Afraid her anger might get out of control, Starlight Glimmer casts a calming spell while the ponies search for the lost map.

Of course remember to join us at the CMC Clubhouse on Equestria.tv!

• Brohoof 8

• The topic was unlocked

It is almost time! Season seven is just around 15 minutes from us! Let all the hype commence! :)

Good morning everypony, my oh my, it has been some time hasn't it?  Well, well, well, a new season of pony is upon us, and wouldn't you know it, it seems based on the first episode description that DHX realized they bucked over Celestia hard last season and are attempting to rectify this grievous wrong.  Let's hope such behavior continues all season, as well for a spectacular season in general.  Gonna be a bit weird not getting a two-parter for our season opener, but I can dig it, kinda feels slice-of-life-ish from the start.  MLP is back everypony, let's have some fun!!! :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Why do I get the feeling that Twilight was really conducting some kind of covert panty raid, and that whole "mirror-present" excuse was just a cover so Spike wouldn't suspect? :orly:

• Brohoof 5

The only visual change to the theme song from Season 6 to 7 (at first glance that I can see) is that the title card has gotten a makeover! I like it!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

"No,  don't look! Because, ah, I'm going to do what I did in the S6 premiere and pull our faces together so the Internet makes that into another meme of us kissing."

Smooth move, Spike. Smooth. :orly:

Also, that Rarity-styled crest. XD

• Brohoof 1

Now we finally get to sent Starlight away to start a new colony. Oh wait, didn't she do that before friendship? Let's hope she doesn't turn back into a tyrant.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

I just noticed that Twilight leaving the station in the intro did not have wings. 

She gets her wings near the end of the song, symbolizing how she earned them over the first 3 seasons!

Celestia's already gotten better treatment than she got in all of S6... seriously. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 8

Just now, Batbrony said:

Celestia's already gotten better treatment than she got in all of S6... seriously. :okiedokieloki:

Now we just need Luna to actually get some treatment XD Instead of being another applejack

• Brohoof 1