Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic

Discordian

@@Mister Jack, I never got MTSP to work, so it won't hurt if we try Lunaport aren't we? The only disadvantage I see on it, is that it doen't have a lobby like MTSP, so you can invite one specific friend via ip ...and it work on console, so it's not a desktop program

Whelp, after seeing the after-reaction of Mane6, I too let my greed, filled with woren-out patience and eagerness, take over and downloaded it.

• Brohoof 1

@, hey don't feel too bad about it, even the guys from mane6 are playing this version online with other people, they got used to the leak and accepted it. Test the waters before the final version comes out, see it like a demo.

@, hey don't feel too bad about it, even the guys from mane6 are playing this version online with other people, they got used to the leak and accepted it. Test the waters before the final version comes out, see it like a demo.

Speaking of which, want to have a few matches? I already faced PlasmaStorm and KuroPony or so I think :D

Speaking of which, want to have a few matches? I already faced PlasmaStorm and KuroPony or so I think :D

I would love to, but I never got MTSP to work...I you tell me what should I do, I would love to do it right now!!

I would love to, but I never got MTSP to work...I you tell me what should I do, I would love to do it right now!!

That DLS box or whatever? Activate it. It might work then.

Anyway, played a few games with BananaStorm for tryings. Was good times!

Edited by Devin McCourty
We could do without writing about the character minimum.

I got my flank handed at me too hard. I will stop for today, I can't bear playing after that. I REALLY need to figure some surefire combos.

@, I have no idea how to use this, I don't know how to host or join a game, and I am too a console gamer, I don't play games on computer (except this XD) so don't feel so bad about it ;) just make sure you are using a control pad, it's more confortable that way

@@Motion Spark, My wired Xbox controller is on the fritz and I have yet to buy another one ;-;

I think I can do fine with the keyboard for now, Ive been playing and it doesnt seem as confusing...

Okey dokey lokey, imma try and challenge you and see what happens.

That didn't work. Lemme try port forwarding and becoming a host....

Edited by Kirby

Im using the same server: theretrospot.tk. The problem is it gives an error message as host with the DNS button unchecked and says server is full with it checked.

And the username is Kirby

To Google I go!

Edited by Devin McCourty
Removed reference to a now-deleted post.

Im using the same server: theretrospot.tk. The problem is it gives an error message as host with the DNS button checked and says server is full without it checked.

And the username is Kirby

it happened to me too, try until you get in....just make sure you keep checked the dns button, try another username, or erase it and write it again

Obviously since this is an alpha there are things that still need tweaking. For example, I tend to have trouble connecting with certain launchers (Pinkie and AJ) while Twilight's crouching medium is practically useless because of how often it fails to connect in the game's current state. As far as I can tell, Pinkie's throw currently does no damage, and unless it's a design choice you can only throw in one direction.for each character. Rarity's diagonal gem missiles do no damage to opponents on the ground, which I'm hoping is just something they haven't gotten around to yet or else it'll be quite jarring.

These aren't really complaints, of course. I understand that this game is still in its early stages and this build wasn't supposed to get out. I'm just pointing out my observations.

@, hahaha!! well you did pretty good yourself with pinkie, that techable thing is really annoying, I missed a lot of hits with rarity standingC, when that attack has ridiculous horizontal range XD

Obviously since this is an alpha there are things that still need tweaking. For example, I tend to have trouble connecting with certain launchers (Pinkie and AJ) while Twilight's crouching medium is practically useless because of how often it fails to connect in the game's current state. As far as I can tell, Pinkie's throw currently does no damage, and unless it's a design choice you can only throw in one direction.for each character. Rarity's diagonal gem missiles do no damage to opponents on the ground, which I'm hoping is just something they haven't gotten around to yet or else it'll be quite jarring.

These aren't really complaints, of course. I understand that this game is still in its early stages and this build wasn't supposed to get out. I'm just pointing out my observations.

not all attacks have to combo equally for all characters, Pinkie's launcher hitboxes are in the sparks of the cannons, not in her, so the opponent has to be a little bit higher. and Rarity's "Rake gems" only hits in the air, these are considered anti-air techniques. for AJ and Twilight I don't have any idea, actually I don't like any of them so I don't know about their techniques

@@Motion Spark, Thank you, kind sir! I wanna get good with Pinkie and Rarity, but from the looks of it it will take a while.

Speaking of which, I may have to study you closely should we battle again...I must learn how to use Rarity!

Also, sorry again for accidentally filling my meter early on in one of the fights. I didn't use it cause I noticed it it was there too early for me to actually have it.

We should totally fight again sometime!

• Brohoof 1

I know the rake gems are an AA move but you have to admit it's a little weird to see one rise up right underneath someone's feet and just pass right through them. I'm hoping they at least address that somehow. As for Pinkie's and AJ's launcher, they can be ducked right under unless you've already got your opponent in hitstun, and even then they have to be positioned just so, which makes them much less useful than Rarity's and Twilight's launchers, which sweep up from underneath.

@@Motion Spark, Thank you, kind sir! I wanna get good with Pinkie and Rarity, but from the looks of it it will take a while.

Speaking of which, I may have to study you closely should we battle again...I must learn how to use Rarity!

Also, sorry again for accidentally filling my meter early on in one of the fights. I didn't use it cause I noticed it it was there too early for me to actually have it.

We should totally fight again sometime!

r you doubting it? of course we should play again, we have to get ready for the tournament, I personally can't wait for Fluttershy

I know the rake gems are an AA move but you have to admit it's a little weird to see one rise up right underneath someone's feet and just pass right through them. I'm hoping they at least address that somehow. As for Pinkie's and AJ's launcher, they can be ducked right under unless you've already got your opponent in hitstun, and even then they have to be positioned just so, which makes them much less useful than Rarity's and Twilight's launchers, which sweep up from underneath.

you have to get use to it. If you like a character, you will accept it, even with it's flaws. I knew I would main Rarity as soon as I discovered about the game, and I love her now :D

• Brohoof 1