Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic

Discordian

I really am quite excited for this game. Definitely will be using Scootaloo if she's in there, and if not, I'll be using Twilight or Dash.

Likely case is that if Scootaloo is playable, she is part of a CMC character using the 3 as a whole. Just a general hunch.

Anyway, did a First-to-5 with Cygrade today. I won 5-0. I haven't seen him as salty as now like ever :o

So me and a group of other players made this [dp] Group now.

How to describe [dp] ? Basically, if you manage to beat any of us, chances are you are good.

Yeah I've noticed you guys for quite a while now. Shame that I only get to really connect well to only a few of you guys. I at least match well though so I think I'm at least decent at this.

• 3 weeks later...

Shameless advertising of a FT5 set between me and Cygrade.

Lots of swag, and a few hints of lagspikes breaking smexy combos. His combos are smexier to be honest.

• Brohoof 1

Yea definity gonna play it. Hope they add more combos and such tho. Haven't been watching how far they are now... Last time I checked it was around march or sumthing LOLZ XD but it's gonna B a gr8 game and for sum reason I think Hasbro will license it and make it in2 a console game...

Yu know Imma buy it then!!! Especially with a limited edition :P

Gah!!! I cannot contain myself any longer the hype is making me tick like crazy!

Must download the game now but its not available....Man and this is going to support online matches too you say? Wow this and Legends of Equestria are going to be a big hit when they hit their Alpha stage. If only Dr. Whooves and his TARDIS machine existed we could just bring it from the future.

CURSE YOU REALITY!

So yesterday, as I was bodying a newcomer (While holding back until my health hit too low), I was called a glitch-abuser.

It was kind of funny. Not only is it pre-alpha, but at the current stage, a lot of the glitches should be considered features, as they may be to stay even in the full version.

Not talking about stuff like Pinkamena gliding the air or being able to hug people abusing a cannon hit, or Applejack's Bloomberg Loop (an infinite).

Stuff like Pinkie's Cartwheel loop seems kind of legit. Kind of. At least, in the current pre-alpha, where EVERYPONY is OP.

Except Rarity.

Poor Rarity.

Shameless advertising of a FT5 set between me and Cygrade.

Lots of swag, and a few hints of lagspikes breaking smexy combos. His combos are smexier to be honest.

Dude. I fucking love you for this. Your Pinkie Pie is so bucking sexy. I'm so jelly of your pure skill. Must. Learn. How. To. Be. This awesome!
  • Brohoof 2

Dude. I fucking love you for this. Your Pinkie Pie is so bucking sexy. I'm so jelly of your pure skill. Must. Learn. How. To. Be. This awesome!

That's Ouker alright... :P I've not tried the game yet but after being struck by the vile learning curve in MOBAs, i definitely think it's possible to become "that" good or around that level by some practice.

Also mane6..... why do you save FS for last! D: *sad face* They save the best for last, right? x)

Edited by Dreamwalker
  • Brohoof 2

Also mane6..... why do you save FS for last! D: *sad face* They save the best for last, right? x)

It's funny, really. I don't know anything about what she's gonna be like, nor is she that much of a favorite pony for me - and yet I am almost completely sure she will be my secondary character.

Call it a hunch, it feels like she's going to be a glass cannon. I got a slight thing for glass cannons :D

That's not how you spell Dashie, silly moderator.

The two pegasi are being done last because their wing animations make them more high-maintenance to create and use fluently as characters, as opposed to the other mane six who have no separately moving body parts like them ^^ But yeah I can't wait, either. Dash not being available yet was one of my two reasons for having no interest in playing the leaked version of the game, along with my sense of not wanting to spoil the game for myself early.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe nopony posted Rainbow Dash gameplay videos, she looks bucking amazing!! :wacko: what a b*tch she is! I'm still dissapointed with the game though.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIXCn_rgrW4

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQeQQjg_YC8

I swear, I was planning to use Twilight initially, but RD will PROBABLY be one of the ones I use the more, if not more than Twilight :wub: . But why are you disappointed Spark?
  • Brohoof 1

Surprised i haven't seen one yet, so here I did it myself

Posted Image

Now can someone who is much better at me than drawing PLEASE do versions for other divekick characters or something please

Edited by Zekira G. Drake
  • Brohoof 2

I can't believe nopony posted Rainbow Dash gameplay videos, she looks bucking amazing!! :wacko: what a b*tch she is! I'm still dissapointed with the game though.

I watched this guy go ham Live that day. She is amazing and as much as I hate to say it. She might be frequently used by me. And even worse, if I can't pick up AJ or like Dashie better.....may even make her my secondary. ;_;

I feel so ashamed even thinking about replacing my fave pony with the second worse one.

I watched this guy go ham Live that day. She is amazing and as much as I hate to say it. She might be frequently used by me. And even worse, if I can't pick up AJ or like Dashie better.....may even make her my secondary. ;_;

I feel so ashamed even thinking about replacing my fave pony with the second worse one.

Fights have no place for favoritsm. Only the strongest survive, my good friend. Plus, I am STILL believing that RD's stance is almost EXACTLY like that of a currently famous Argentinian boxer called Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez! :lol: I'm serious! Arms down like that, it looks like it CAME from him (if anybody ever saw one of his matches I could try to look for agreement, but I know pretty much nobody has :P ). Besides, you have to admit, AJ is great at keeping you against a corner but so is RD. On that side, they pretty much ANHILATE the rest. Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

Fights have no place for favoritsm. Only the strongest survive, my good friend. Plus, I am STILL believing that RD's stance is almost EXACTLY like that of a currently famous Argentinian boxer called Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez! :lol: I'm serious! Arms down like that, it looks like it CAME from him (if anybody ever saw one of his matches I could try to look for agreement, but I know pretty much nobody has :P ). Besides, you have to admit, AJ is great at keeping you against a corner but so is RD. On that side, they pretty much ANHILATE the rest.

Lol its a little too late for that! :lol:

I already told you my plan and vow. Just like Hirosashi, Imma become good with my fave pony! Who also happens to be Applejack! No where near that good! But good enough. :lol:

I may have to look at this guy's stance to see the resemblance that RD apparently shows. I wanna see it now.

Lol its a little too late for that! :lol:

I already told you my plan and vow. Just like Hirosashi, Imma become good with my fave pony! Who also happens to be Applejack! No where near that good! But good enough. :lol:

I may have to look at this guy's stance to see the resemblance that RD apparently shows. I wanna see it now.

I know, I would do exactly the same, and if my fav happens to be someone I can mane easily, then even better! (Rarity is my fav, but she is slightly more complicated). Anyway, you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a good image or even video that shows Sergio's normal stance.

It doesn't show it fully (and it's the last rounds, sorry about both things) but here's a video of his last fight (he's the guy with the black shorts). Look when he puts his arms down when he retreats. He normally is like that throught the fight, but he was probably was tired. His normal stance is arms down and always ready to evade if necessary. To me, it looks slightly like RD's stance.

@@Arcanel, I explained that a few pages ago, my problem is the teching system which makes Rarity a piece of crap.

Surprised i haven't seen one yet, so here I did it myself

Posted Image

Now can someone who is much better at me than drawing PLEASE do versions for other divekick characters or something please

what a perfect way to explain it *giggles*

she's the same as Dr Doom and his foot dive, and now that in Ultimate that crap causes a small ground bouce, the noobs spam that move like hell, always in the air, I can only listen: "foot-da... foot-da.. foot-da...", they don't even let him finish his line! :angry:

I explained that a few pages ago, my problem is the teching system which makes Rarity a piece of crap.

Hmmm...I have the idea that the teching system is STILL in development to be fully considered now. And plus, isn't Rarity the best zoner, not even second to Twilight, given that, if you are fast enough, you can make a LOT of combos with gems only, plus the special abilities of each gem AND the supers, which cover a LOT of ground?

Hmmm...I have the idea that the teching system is STILL in development to be fully considered now. And plus, isn't Rarity the best zoner, not even second to Twilight, given that, if you are fast enough, you can make a LOT of combos with gems only, plus the special abilities of each gem AND the supers, which cover a LOT of ground?

yes to all you said, but you can't make a A LOT of combos, because her teching times are really fast to kick in, and at least I'm not a keep away player all the time, I like to do some combos.

The majority of possible neat combos you can do with her are impossible due to this.

yes to all you said, but you can't make a A LOT of combos, because her teching times are really fast to kick in, and at least I'm not a keep away player all the time, I like to do some combos.

The majority of possible neat combos you can do with her are impossible due to this.

Hmmm, it might be because you're not a keep away player, but I really have no idea. I haven't played the leak (nor plan to), so I wouldn't really know. Besides, not a lot of people used Rarity in the CG tourney, AND thoe who did mostly didn't know how to use her. I could be seriously wrong though. I'm still in the "OH MY GOD THAT'S AWESOME!" state. SO I don't really know a lot about teching times. I don't know a good Rarity player out there, to be honest.

@@Arcanel, hmmm...of course, I played the leak and I know of what I'm talking about, I was so excited with Rarity because I was discovering lots and lots fo possible combos with her, and in the end none of them are possible.

I made this video, and that combo is not possible, because the opponent can get away from it.

Have it bookmarked and opens audimaticly when i open a new chrome... Its gunna be THE BEST THING EVER

"ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY RIDE A PINKIE PIE INTO MORDOR"

Edited by SinisterBronyz

@@Arcanel, hmmm...of course, I played the leak and I know of what I'm talking about, I was so excited with Rarity because I was discovering lots and lots fo possible combos with her, and in the end none of them are possible.

I made this video, and that combo is not possible, because the opponent can get away from it.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlMgiGbjJyQ

Well, I have to go, but my wonder is, were you able to see any difference in the teching time in the last pre-alpha that Mane6 used in CG? Since they did say a lot of things were corrected since the leak, I wouldn't know about it. :huh: