My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic

• 8 years later...
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For what it's worth, Mane6 never bothered to try and get a permission license from Hasbro. Sonic Rainboom has one, Everfree Network has one, etc. Mane6 never got one. This could have possibly been avo

Update! Mane6 Devteam has released Pinkie Pie's BGM for Fighting is Magic! Composed by one of their musicians, Whitetail, formerly known as DH!   Enjoy~  

There's a ton of other places and content which is WAY more inappropriate, that they're not trying to take down. Hasbro legal department is just being dicks. Perhaps they're doing it on purpose. 

Posted Images

On 2011-10-04 at 3:00 AM, Discordian said:

Anyone else gonna check it out?

I did, I watched a lot of dev videos, got really hyped, I even played some prototypes of the game. But it ended, and the fandom kinda ended with it as well.

Meaning, the game would have been not just a succeeds, but would have given life to us fans for years and years. Sadly, Hasbro didn't want that, and shut us down.

10 hours ago, Splashee said:

I did, I watched a lot of dev videos, got really hyped, I even played some prototypes of the game. But it ended, and the fandom kinda ended with it as well.

Meaning, the game would have been not just a succeeds, but would have given life to us fans for years and years. Sadly, Hasbro didn't want that, and shut us down.

I thought it was just renamed to "them's fighting herds" ?