Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Starlight might go to Equestria Girls

Lonely Fanboy48

I saw the Season 7 Premiere and Starlight gets to stay with Twilight. I think the info we got from Equestria Girls might be the Starlight Glimmer as her Pony counterpart. Here's the thing, I don't think we are going to get a Human Starlight Glimmer because I don't think it will work. It will probably be kind of dark in the Human world and it will be impossible that Human Starlight will do all of that. Even if the Spin Off series and the TV show isn't supposed to be taken seriously all the time but still. I hope Princess Twilight will come back to the Spin Off Series to not only interact with Human Twilight, but show Starlight Glimmer the world where Sunset Shimmer is. I bet people want to see Sunset and Starlight interact as well.

Human Starlight doesn't have to be a villain, heck, maybe she did absolutely none of the things Pony Starlight did and is just a completely harmless teenage girl, the EGQ versions don't exactly always match up perfectly with their counterparts, the Twilight's certainly don't.

That said, I don't care if we get to see the human Starlight, or pony Starlight in the human world, either way it means more Starlight, which is a positive.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, RareBase said:

Human Starlight doesn't have to be a villain, heck, maybe she did absolutely none of the things Pony Starlight did and is just a completely harmless teenage girl, the EGQ versions don't exactly always match up perfectly with their counterparts, the Twilight's certainly don't.

That said, I don't care if we get to see the human Starlight, or pony Starlight in the human world, either way it means more Starlight, which is a positive.

What i said is reather a hope than a speculation.

Have to? Well, it would be awesome, 'cause then we have the super nice character in the pony world and the upmost best villian in the human world. OMG i can imagine such a genius plot!

I think a human version of Starlight could work since we've seen instances where the human version of a character is drastically different from their Equestrian counterpart. If and when Starlight does make an appearance in Equestria Girls, I'd see her as someone who is either trying to fit in or wants to learn about something, but she isn't acting malicious in either scenario.

I think it would be more interesting to see a human version of Starlight rather than having MLP Starlight go through the portal.

It would be really interesting to see just how different she could have been in a different environment, one without cutie marks, and seeing how that would reflect on her character.

Look guys the reason why I perfure Pony Starlight is because of the portal in front of Canterlot High. Now I get everyone Counterpart can be different, but that's no always the case. Like the Mane 5, They may have some tweets with their character but they are mostly the same in the show. Human Starlight just can't work in the Specials, I mean Human Daring Do might but the same can't say with Human Starlight. Even if she's going to be a different character, it won't work with the situation with the portal leaking Magic. Here's my thing with Pony Starlight, I think Princess Twilight can't do this even with her friends so she needs Starlight for some help. I know that's not enough material but the Portal needing a stature can take a very long time. Also Princess Twilight Should come back so everything like the Flash thing can be fixed since Sunset told him about tough love (that scene could of been better if Princess Twilight knows about that) Maybe they will settle this because of Princess Twilight not appearing in CHS and Human Twilight not into Flash. If there going to have 2 series split apart like this it will probably get dumb down for me. Here's the thing, I thing the Spin Off series might get weaker if this keeps going with no resolution. I like the 1st movie, 2nd movie is better, 3rd is less better then the 1st, but 4th, even if people think it's the 2nd best, I'm sorry I found it the weak of the films. The plot was predictable, The Flash interacts is just sad and cruel, The songs where great thought, but the person who gets corrupted with Magic makes me believe that Magic are now Drugs in these movies. Also the thing that will I'll never get over is that Princess Twilight not appearing in LOE. If there going to keep this series going they should aleast pick up what LOE end off with.