Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RP (Open Group)

Star48955

OOC Thread: https://mlpforums.com/topic/165074-rp-searching/

Star has a confused past.She has no idea who or what she is.She appears as a alicorn with a black coat and mane.She has star's all over her mane,tail,and coat,which is where she got her name.She has violet eyes most of the time but when she is angry,or using a lot of her magic her iris's turn into fire.She has many abilities that say she is not a true pony.A few are she has healing powers,is immortal,can perform any magic(Including Changeling Magic),and can perform something only she can do called "Soul Shard",in which she splits herself into multiple her's that are still "Her" but can think and act themselves.She has been followed by a strange pony for a long time.The pony has been attacking her,and then after a few minutes,leaves.She has no idea why.

The pony attacked her again,but this time he took most of her power away and locked it in a crystal.As he was leaving she shattered the crystal and ran off with 4 of the 8 shards.She doesn't like that it feels as if he let her leave...She does have some powers left including her healing, and she can do magic but it drains her.She also is partially immortal,she can be injured but will not age.They are in a enchanted forest.She has no idea what to do so she keeps running.

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

He watched, as the other ponies in the hallway tried to press themselves against the walls, move into doorways, or anything else they could do to keep out of his way.  Not that he cared, for they all meant nothing to him, and as long as they weren't a threat, he could ignore them all.  Followed by the echo of his hoofsteps, he continued down the hallway, approaching a large open doorway.  Just before entering, a voice called out to him.  "Welcome back, Ravage."  The voice was calm and smooth, yet was filled with authority.  "I trust your latest job was successful?"
"Yes, sir," the black stallion replied, stepping into his master's office.  A large blackwood desk filled the center, with a green leather chair just beyond.  And resting in that chair was a blue pony, average in size, with a pair of black-rimmed glasses.  He grinned.  "Excellent.  Those artifacts are just what I needed.   Come."  He got up and lead Ravage to a hidden door off to the side of the office...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

She concentrated,desperate to get away.A burst of magic,and then a wall.She skidded to a stop,panting.She shook her head to clear her mind and looked around. You didn't even think of where to go, she thought. 'Sigh' Well let's see what we've gotten ourselves into. She sees a door and walks towards it. Well that's as good a place to start as any. Then she frowned.That feeling...it couldn't be...could it? She cautiously poked her head in the doorway,and taking a deep breath,walked through the door. Funny.I think I've been here before...The tapestries are missing,and it's in much worse state than it was before,but other than that it's the same...But why would my magic bring me here? Unless...No. She pushed the thought away and continues down the hallway. This dusty old castle doesn't look like much,but if it is the special dusty old castle I'm thinking of,then I have no time to lose.I must get to the center of the castle as possible.If someone stole the artifact this castle contains,then the whole world is in danger... and it will all be my fault. She shuddered and continued on.Soon she came to a doorway. She looked up. It is as I feared...this is the place.She hurried through the doorway.And behind her,words glinted on the arch. حذار ... داخل هذه القاعات يضع المفتاح لفتح أكبر كنز من أي وقت مضى. يمكن أن ينقذ العالم ... ولكن إذا كان الشر يأخذ ذلك فإن العالم سيموت ...

Beware...within these halls lays the key to unlocking the greatest treasure ever. It can protect the world forever if it stays hidden...But if evil takes it then the world will die...

Edited by Star48955

With a *ding*, the elevator came to a halt, doors sliding open with barley a noise.  Ravage followed his master out, stepping into a large room.  It was colder in here than the floor they had left, but that was the difference between the top floor of the Manehattan tower verses several stories underneath it.  How his master had this room built, he had no idea.  But it wasn't his place to question.  As the doors to the secret elevator closed, lights automatically came up bathing the room in dim light, and revealing the various display cases and stands scattered around the four support columns.  Each display was a different artifact of some sort, all different kinds, all different shapes.... and all sharing a lunar motif.  Ravage stepped over to a small table in the center of the room, and pulled the bag from across his back, placing it on the table.  

"Excellent!" his master said, eagerly pulling the bag open.  With care, he removed a small stone artifact, placing it down under a spotlight.  "Finally, after all this time, it's mine."  He glanced at Ravage.  "Once again, Miss Yearling has proved worthy of my investment into her research.  With this, I can finally gather all the power that I need."  His eyes narrowed.  "Now, to find that alicorn...."

• Brohoof 1

This is bad.Normally I would just hide on another planet or dimension for a little bit.But that other pony stole my power and has 4 shards.If whoever stole the stone gets those shards they'll be able to drain their power.Unless...I suppose this could be a Soul Shard...If I cast a spell to counteract that...  Star concentrated.She put all her power into it, and then she cast.Almost immediately the shards she had dimmed.A gold cloud came from them and faded. Good.My power didn't return,but it faded.Now the only way that anyone can get it is to bring all the crystals together with me.And even then they would need several other things.Plus,I took the artifact that tracks my power a long time ago. Star looked down and gently cradled the gem on the necklace she was wearing.She grinned. The race is on.The only way to get my power is to find me...and I'm not going to make it easy.

• The topic was locked