Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can anyone identify this one?

Lunarpalette

Her name is Guava Lava.

A great resource for finding out this information is Strawberry Reef. They have a variety of ways to sort through them all, a very useful one in this case being color. Hopefully that might help you if you have more.

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Envy said:

Her name is Guava Lava.

Goldang! Was just on that website too & couldn't find anything! Went through like, three lists to no avail! Would think it'd be easier since tri-color manes seem so rare! Ah well, you enjoy her then, Lunarpalette!

From the looks of her, don't look like she stands on her own hooves all too well.

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Yeah! But sadly I don't take the best care of them so the ends are frizzy like that... I can't get them smooth like they used to be....

Try a website called themlprestorationproject. They have great tutorials and tricks. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I know you already had this question answered, but you can also go on this website to find any generation and it has a cutie mark look up which makes all ponies a lot easier to identify its called my little wiki here is a link to it with information on Guava Lava http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Guava_Lava

As for the mane frizz I've had that problem as well with my ponies I'll list the steps I take for mine

1. I try to remove anything that's within the mane and tail before I go to the cleaning process

2. I wash it with dawn soap it really brightens up the mane, tail and body

3. I then use a no frizz shampoo and rinse it out

4.I then wash it with aussie 3 minute miracle I let it sit for the 3 minutes then rinse it

5.If the hair is really bad and steps 3 and 4 don't work I use a de tangling/ de frizzing spray and straighten it on a very low heat anything higher can burn the ponies hair

6.Now I never use a hair straighter on ponies with tinsel in their mane or tail due to it will melt the tinsel and make it go crazy

7.The final step is I sit them on their butt so they can dry out if not left on the butt the pony will get cancer/pin dot mold and the washer can rust resulting in tail rust which stains the tail.

That's everything I do for the mane and tail nice pony by the way I have so many generation 3 ponies I don't know where to put them lol.

• Brohoof 1