Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Askonequus! Er, Ask Widdershins!

Widdershins

• 2 weeks later...

@OmbreInks    Well, gosh. Don't think I can really toe the line to really nail any puns on that. I don't want to come across in some clipped tone like I'm being cute-icle. I don't know if I really keratin (heh, get it? Care-A-Ton?) about applying wit to such a narrow area of expertise. I kind of have some doubt if I can be Keratin (creatin') any much puns about it anyway. So guess I'll just have to file this attempt as a failure!

Toe-ta for now!

@Duality  

Well, Limestone Pie is kinda the shouty-angry sort. A kinda raspy hollering that I kinda find a bit cute myself. Would likely be even cuter if she's shrunken down, you know, in a very chihuahua way!

Well, pretty sure you've already asked me about rocks. While any of my six favorite colors probably would fit, as I do like emeralds & rubies, I can't help but have a bit of a distaste for too much color in gems & rocks I find. I don't like how some crystals, geodes or agates get dyed just so they can sell better in gift shops. Like, nature ain't good enough for you. 

I'd have to say white... nothing looks more naturally cool than cut marble countertops, and I have this pretty, foamy-like rock; paler looks better on rocks! Like, you know, Limestone!

On 8/10/2017 at 11:36 PM, Duality said:

What is your favourite musical instrument?

Hmm... good question. Only one I've had any personal experience with is drums, which are alot more complicated than you'd think. Though I do like complicated, something with a wider range like an accordion or... ooh! Bagpipes! That's my final answer!

Ooh! Do Theremins a.k.a the Aetherphone count?!!?

Plasma guns or rocket-propelled-grenade launchers?

Pretty sure you asked that already. I'm not much for weaponry myself though, more of a shield-guy myself.

But I'll stick with what I'm sure I said before! Plasma Grenades!

What's your favourite animal?

My favorite animal is Dragons.

But I suppose, under that at second place is Dogs. And then Llamas. Maybe bunnies... anything fluffy really.

Kinda still on the fence though whether I find Hippos cute or terrifying...

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:33 AM, Widdershins said:

Well, pretty sure you've already asked me about rocks.

Pretty sure you asked that already.

argh you're right

how could I have let this gross oversight enter my post

[I would like to point out, though, that you gave appreciably different answers each time, so it wasn't entirely redundant.]

On ‎4‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:33 AM, Widdershins said:

Kinda still on the fence though whether I find Hippos cute or terrifying...

They bite people in half.

Therefore, terrifying.

Now, some questions that I'm certain I haven't asked before:

What are your thoughts on flat-earth conspiracy theorists?

What are your thoughts on Einstein (the person, not his theories)?

What are your thoughts on [insert random celebrity here]?

What are your thoughts on [insert random person you've met at some point in your life]?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 2:24 AM, Widdershins said:

@SolarFlare13 

Aww, that's a cute name! Yeh! Sir Fwuffy-Kins it is! I somewhat forget where last I saw him, but think comes from what I call the GoogleImages Dimension.

Oh, don't worry now! Souls aren't as that important as most would have you believe! Why, we haven't had a soul of our own for AEONS now! You can splinter a bit off here and there without any harm done, like how vampire bats only just scrape a bit of blood off here & there! Heck, some dimensions use Souls as practically currency! 

Well, think the Plunderseeds are supposed to be the added effect that made the forest expand, not so much a "natural" part of the Everfree. Think that's my idea there, that all of Equestria would work as naturally as Everfree does, just pony culture is so used to micro-managing nature that its considered "unnatural" for a place to be that natural.

Oh yeah, that's a legitimate Hasbro toy! Pretty sure I've seen that for sale in a Wal-Mart somewhere too!

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:07 PM, SolarFlare13 said:

but lemme ask you this: how did they get inside that room??? :o

... :ooh:  uuuhh, A Writer Did It?

Oh, I dunno! Left them back in one of the other worlds I've been in! Probably still out there for all I know! 

V.I.A.B. is like my own little box-butler! A sort of Oc's Oc! ...Have I posted you his bio-page-pic? Can't remember!

Ah, well... It's more like I, uh, just don't come from an upraising where showing affection was very common. Heh... kind of more of a confidence thing, I'd say. But I certainly still do, of course! It's not like I don't, don't get me wrong!

Aww, that's a cute name! Yeh! Sir Fwuffy-Kins it is!

Yeah, I thought that would be a good / cute name for your ‘brother’ :3

Why he looks positively ADORWABLE!!! ^D^ I say, does he like to be cuddled? OwO does he show any signs of affection / emotion? :o

I somewhat forget where last I saw him, but think comes from what I call the Google Images Dimension.

Google Images dimension? :o What else is lurking in that dimension besides squid bunnies? :P

(…you know, I did hear a rumour about this blood-sucking bunny once. Was a terrifying little thing…)

…and have you seen Pinkie Pie by any chance? :o She often has a tendency of breaking the 4th wall and appearing in other dimensions :P

Oh, don't worry now! Souls aren't as that important as most would have you believe! Why, we haven't had a soul of our own for AEONS now!

So…you’re completely hollow from the inside??? :o well that’s rather interesting…

You can splinter a bit off here and there without any harm done, like how vampire bats only just scrape a bit of blood off here & there! Heck, some dimensions use Souls as practically currency!

Now I wouldn’t wanna sell my soul to Satan / Tirek. That could have MAJOR consequences :P

(a friend of mine sold his soul for immortality and he turned into a flaming skeleton)

LB4v6kk.jpg

So what would be the currency in your dimension? :o

Well, think the Plunderseeds are supposed to be the added effect that made the forest expand, not so much a "natural" part of the Everfree. Think that's my idea there, that all of Equestria would work as naturally as Everfree does, just pony culture is so used to micro-managing nature that its considered "unnatural" for a place to be that natural.

So what you’re saying is, Discord is responsible for the birth of the Everfree Forest? :o

(…I wonder where he got those seeds from…)

sgLtcXk.png

V.I.A.B. is like my own little box-butler! A sort of Oc's Oc! ...Have I posted you his bio-page-pic? Can't remember!

Uhh…no, I don’t think so :o so who is this V.I.A.B. you speak of and what does he / she look like? :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Whoops! My bad! Forgot I had this thread for a while!

@Duality 

1. I think they're completely right. After all, if you refuse evidence being shown to the contrary & you continue to stick to that one perception, Won't that reality always be truth for you? Besides. It's hilarious!      Like you didn't think I loved Troll humor?

Like, logically speaking, we can't ever really back far enough away to see a planet have a curve, right? And really, isn't every image we perceive just a 2D image with the implication of depth to it?

#2.  Well, I don't really know him much of all. About the only inventor I've done any research on is Nikoli Tessla. But still, I get a rather introspective vibe off him. Not just in his theories I mean, judging by all his attributed quotes it certainly feels like he's one of the more philosophical fellows of science.

Number Tres:   Why! I think [Insert Random Celebrity Here] is just terrible for doing [Insert Scandal Here]! They should really think about how they effect [Insert Target Demographic Here]! 

Eh... I've not really met much of anybeing outside of my direct family. Ah... let's see... what's the last celebrities I remember in pop culture? Well, there's Heiress Pilton... I mean, Paris Hilton and also Nicole Ritchie. (Gad, poor Lionel Ritchie. He seemed like such a cool cat to get such a little... twit of a daughter.) I remember seeing that reality tv show they did back when it was on random cable whatever channels. Just reflexively hate them for all the shallow "popular-ness" they drench themselves in. 

I guess, more recently I've come to hate... Hannah Motana? Miley Cyrus? Know what, I honestly can't tell which of those two names she goes by. 

Ooh! Jessica Trainor. That girl is an alien void of creativity. I get a mild aneurism each time her song comes on the radio. Yes, singular. She only does one song! It's either the same tone or the same playing-victim message of man-hating from some vapid girl who clearly has too little interaction to even know how people act. It's so clearly a singer that's only doing what her producers tell her to do. And I'm also interaction-less and a man-hater! If she had any ounce of talent, then maybe I wouldn't mind her blithering abusive lyrics!

And guess I'll treat the last question same as the previous? As I said, I don't meet too many others. That guy that held the door open for me that one time sure was friendly though!

@SolarFlare13

Well, mostly he does that sit & stare thing what with the eyes. Ya know, like a Hypnobunny!

Though I hardly see why that would be a deterrent! And! If you ever need cuddles, I'm Available! CoilyHugs is best Hugs!

On 10/3/2017 at 7:23 AM, SolarFlare13 said:

(…you know, I did hear a rumour about this blood-sucking bunny once. Was a terrifying little thing…)

Well, actually, did you know Vampiric Jackalopes are native to Equestria? I dread to wonder what happens if you get bitten one! A were-jackalope?

Pssh! That horse ain't COMPLETELY on fire!    ...              ...Wait, is that Firebrand?...

On 10/3/2017 at 7:23 AM, SolarFlare13 said:

Paancakes, of course! They're good for everything! Well, that and giant chariot wheel necklaces. Quite portable those are!

Well, I think the Plundervines have their own distinct look to them that look alot different from the forest itself. It was intended to look unnatural by the Everfree's natural standards, right? Though, chances are high they were inert for a long time in the forest long before they grew out of control. Pretty sure the forest existed during Luna & Celestia living there in their old castle. What bothers me though... is why Discord would bother "snacking" on them. It's been shown that the medium he does eat doesn't matter at all, so wouldn't tossing them around and making a show of it be a little bit too suspicious? Especially when all that worldwide magic is likely already spitting out a load of continuing aftereffects anyway?

Hmm, let's see here...

IMG_3743.jpg Well! Hope that's readable enough!

He doesn't really count too much as his own entity. A side-character if you will. Kind of considers him as an intelligent homonculus that Widdershins once made on the plane of Innistrad. And yes, Widdershins is pretty much my excuse to have a 'sona to span all the franchises I love!

@Eternal Nature

Well, that implies we aren't the same being... or have been apart. I guess I would hazard it was the moment I started piecing together that Widdershins was a Tulpa, an imaginary friend to put it one way. He's just kind of... a thought I've given form to. I don't know specifically when he started up, but he's sort of an alter ego & a symbol of expressing myself.

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Like, logically speaking, we can't ever really back far enough away to see a planet have a curve, right?

Well, if one ascends a decently-sized mountain, the planet's curve is fairly obvious.

And really, isn't every image we perceive just a 2D image with the implication of depth to it?

And one's eyes focus on objects in such a way that we naturally perceive depth by the relative angle at which each eye has to view the object at in order to align the two images from each eyeball (yay for naturally-occurring trigonometry ability).

Like you didn't think I loved Troll humor?

Also. . .oh wait nvm forget i said anything

i resorted to science perhaps a tad prematurely

That guy that held the door open for me that one time sure was friendly though!

Why, thank you, my good sir.

What's your favourite sport?

Which computer-keyboard key is your personal favourite?

What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?

How many atoms does your left eyeball have?

• Brohoof 1

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:42 PM, Widdershins said:

@SolarFlare13

Well, mostly he does that sit & stare thing what with the eyes. Ya know, like a Hypnobunny!

Though I hardly see why that would be a deterrent! And! If you ever need cuddles, I'm Available! CoilyHugs is best Hugs!

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:23 AM, SolarFlare13 said:

Well, actually, did you know Vampiric Jackalopes are native to Equestria? I dread to wonder what happens if you get bitten one! A were-jackalope?

Pssh! That horse ain't COMPLETELY on fire!    ...              ...Wait, is that Firebrand?...

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:23 AM, SolarFlare13 said:

Paancakes, of course! They're good for everything! Well, that and giant chariot wheel necklaces. Quite portable those are!

Well, I think the Plundervines have their own distinct look to them that look alot different from the forest itself. It was intended to look unnatural by the Everfree's natural standards, right? Though, chances are high they were inert for a long time in the forest long before they grew out of control. Pretty sure the forest existed during Luna & Celestia living there in their old castle. What bothers me though... is why Discord would bother "snacking" on them. It's been shown that the medium he does eat doesn't matter at all, so wouldn't tossing them around and making a show of it be a little bit too suspicious? Especially when all that worldwide magic is likely already spitting out a load of continuing aftereffects anyway?

Hmm, let's see here...

IMG_3743.jpg Well! Hope that's readable enough!

He doesn't really count too much as his own entity. A side-character if you will. Kind of considers him as an intelligent homonculus that Widdershins once made on the plane of Innistrad. And yes, Widdershins is pretty much my excuse to have a 'sona to span all the franchises I love!

Huh…that’s interesting. Can he also read minds and can he control other beings to do his bidding? :3

…and is he the older or younger than you? :o

Just letting you know that I do have a cousin and he is a mule. He wears fancy clothes and he uses his moustache as an extra set of arms and he can fly with his ears. He’s quite the dignified sort, Larry…

He often wears a top hat, fancy clothes and he walks around with a giant candy cane…

You should meet him. He’s a great bloke. He lives in a house made of chocolate and in his dimension, certain animals fall out of the sky on certain days of the week :3

(I wouldn’t go there on a Monday. A cow almost fell on me when I went to pay him a visit O~O)

Now I’d like to refer to them as Jackalo-pee’s :P It has a nice ring to it <3

…and I’ve only seen them in the depth of Ponyvania. They’re quite interesting looking creatures :3

…and they’re not really that dangerous. Most of the ones I’ve seen were quite ‘jumpy’ and were somewhat friendly :P

R3J6kLz.png

Pssh! That horse ain't COMPLETELY on fire!...

Well of course he isn’t. If he was, he’d be a pile of ash by now with two googly eyes sticking out of it :P

Huh…that’s interesting. Are you allowed to eat the currency in your dimension? :o how much is each pancake worth? :3 …and are there any mutant Pancakes running / flying around? O~O

The last time I went to the breakfast food dimension, I was attacked by a pancake in the shape of a Venus Fly Trap and a bunch of flying waffles came after me O_O

Pretty sure the forest existed during Luna & Celestia living there in their old castle

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing :o maybe she decided to build her castle in the Everfree Forest in order to conceal it from her enemies…

…but if that were to be the case, how would the Royal Guards get their food? :o

You know the Everfree is filled with dangerous animals, right? O~O (…and the only source of food they can get is Zap Apples…unless they grew their own food within the castle walls or send a bunch of Pegasi to go and retrieve some supplies :O)

…and we know for a fact that Canterlot was built AFTER the Nightmare Moon incident…

…and if you look at the flash-back and the conflict with discord, there was no trees or anything growing around…

So that’s why I’m saying Discord might be responsible for the birth of the Everfree Forest…  

Also, I found this from one of the comics :o

pjpJohb.jpg

So the battle of Discord might’ve happened somewhere else…but the whole talk about the seeds and the Tree’s Magic preventing them from growing has left me scratching my head…

(looks at the picture)

WOW!!! :o Is that Calligraphy!? O_O ‘cuz it certainly looks like it :3

Well he sure is an character, if I do say so myself :P I personally would like to have either a donkey or a goat as a pet...friend...compadre...or whatever you wanna call it...

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 1

HOOLY *yay*! That is too much dialog for this one pony!
HAH! A thousand years you've slept in stasis, and you still can't handle pinkie pie levels of dialog!
Oh, breaking 4th walls are we? Huh, Maybe if ya shut your trap and stop being annoying like a parasprite, you'd actually find a Marefriend. Oh wait, you'd be lucky to even find one!
*jaw drops* Your a *yay* dick. Anyways, Widdershins, asking on your part. Favorite Pinkie Pie episode?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/9/2017 at 1:30 AM, Duality said:

What's your favourite sport?

Chess! Heard it called that once, so it so totally is!

Which computer-keyboard key is your personal favourite?

Well, I do love Ampersands, but that is kind of a conjunction of usage of several keys. So, the Shift key I'd have to say. Though the windows button is a close second!

What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?

Well... never actually had too many sit me down for advice. I suppose I'll defer to my favorite quote. "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what one does with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Murderous Psychopathic Mutant from a children's movie.

How many atoms does your left eyeball have?

One. Literally just one atom comprising the whole of it. Granted, its a very large atom, but still. How did you think you get little Rick & Morty pupils like this? "S the nucleus there.

Right eyeball is actually two atoms. Pretty well meshed.

On 10/10/2017 at 2:26 AM, SolarFlare13 said:

Can he also read minds and can he control other beings to do his bidding? :3

Well, if you call mentally pushing victims into petting him... if you call that mind control here. What did that Society call it? Memetic Intonation?...

And that's a bit harder to tell as I don't have an age myself. Kinda lost count at some point, I did!

Ah, yes! The Pone-Vania dimension! Where pretty much everything is just all castles, all the time! 

Are you allowed to eat the currency in your dimension? :o how much is each pancake worth? :3 …and are there any mutant Pancakes running / flying around? O~O

Why, yes of course! Granted, as I say, the results after eating the more magical or sentient pancakes are debatable, but you CAN eat them! And, of course, its a direct pancake-to-pancake ratio of a fine, even balance of net worth on the Interdimensional Pancake Economy! Can't allow pancakes to depreciate in value, you know! Can't have a repeat of the Great Pancakepression back in 68'!           ...the Year Sixty-Eight Thousand, that is.

Of course! You should know me by the look of me now that I can't leave a project alone! It's a trifle easy to add a few wings, nubules, or tiny, adorable little tentacles, claws or spare appendages around the edge of their rims, but that's a bit too easy. Good thing they stack well though! Pancake golems are probably my preferred creation! They got quite well with the Syrup Golems!

...tried giving them a mouth with sharp teeth before but... the, uh, "Doom Donuts" went a bit... rogue. Trust me, ya don't wanna be doin' Doom Donuts!

Then there's the "Summoning-flavor Cakes" that I primarily use to summon my s-... some dragons I once helped raise in another dimension. There's Meta, the Doomcakes dragon and his brother, Pandom!                 ...Also think I made the Muffin MacGuffin that did... I don't remember. Or who had that golden muffin last!

Oh, and there's no such thing as the "Breakfast Food Dimension." There's the Breakfast Food Kingdom in quite a few of the iterations of the Adventure Time Dimensions. ...Or maybe I'm getting mixed up with the Breakfast Buffet Dimension... you'd think there'd be only one of that one too.

Also, Breakfast Princess is best Princess! Pancake Skirt, I need not require anything more.

Well, most castle keeps are fully intended to be designed in mind of being entirely self-sufficient. Why most of them eventually turn into nexus leylines or self-contained pocket dimensions. Ya know, like Medivh's Crib!

But no, that Castle of the Two Sisters had to be put in there during the forest's time. A forest doesn't typically just not be there for part of world history. We've had episodes in there that implied that all the traps and stuff in there were to keep Luna happy and have the two alicorn sisters play pranks and such on each other. Think the intent is that they grew up there, but eventually moved out when Canterlot became the seat of political power. So, I say, castle came before Nightmare Moon.

So too, this is Chaos magic we're talking about here. If it reinstated new, permanent rules, left behind enough of a residual effect to be constant & dependable... then it wouldn't be Chaos, would it? Chaos ought be fully neutral, like Wild Magic. Either good or evil, shifting between whatever effect it chances upon without any sort of focus. Discord certainly added to it, but the forest has had to been as much of a landmark on Equestria as Canterlot Mountain has.

...Is... that "Zap Apple Grove" supposed to be that golden clump on that tall mesa before Knight's Peak?... because that looks suspiciously like my Muffin MacGuffin.

Also, kind of funny that, in the clip there. Celestia has Generosity & Magic symbolized pretty well in both what she's wearing and her as a character. Odd then, what Luna is hauling out. Laughter, Honesty & Loyalty... that don't seem to fit her quite as well... unless, of course, something came along that dominated and consumed what her personality once was.

Oh? My writing? That's not too fuzzy or intricate to read for you? Aye, was taught Cursive pretty hard when I was young so now It's pretty hard for me to go back and do regular ol' Print. 

I personally would like to have either a donkey or a goat as a pet...friend...compadre...or whatever you wanna call it...

Ah, well, it helps to have something that doesn't die all too easily. Especially when he's permanently affixed to a corner in an ever-shifting pocket dimension I call a home! Homonculi are good at being minor guards and keepers of small areas! 

@Eternal Nature

Gasping Noise of Dramatic Exultation! How did you know about the clans Yaydick & Hoolyay from the realm of F'hn'chthin?!!?

Oh, and I don't like the term "Fourth Wall." That implies that I follow the same dimensional rules as the other beings in the dimensions I visit.   ...

I'm basically Deadpool!  Just he got the totally toned hot-body, but I gots the Intellygents! Ah'm da winnah! Da winnah is MEH!

Favorite Pinkie Pie episode? Hmm, been a good long while since I kept on the show. Well, did like that one episode where she had to foalsit, showed that even she had her limits to what she can do. Oh! Wait! No, it's struck me now! If Favorite= Memorability in me, then I loved that one episode about where Pinkie had to basically be ambassador and put up & put up with the visiting Yakyakistan yaks! Really showed why Pinkie is the way she is, why its important to her to be that way, and what she has to do to keep all that up. Man! That scene where she's dramatically recapping and solemnly narrating her troubles was so powerful! One would almost think she'd be doing that for attention were any of her friends seated next to her at the time! Do love it when a show can go into depth on a character, especially if its a character that typically is so emotions-on-the-sleeve as Miss Pie is oft wont to be!

...What do you mean, "Parasprites?" Little round fairy-bug things?...    

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Chess! Heard it called that once, so it so totally is!

Olympic sport, actually.

6 hours ago, Widdershins said:

One. Literally just one atom comprising the whole of it. Granted, its a very large atom, but still. How did you think you get little Rick & Morty pupils like this? "S the nucleus there.

Can I poke it or will that break physics?

Actually, can I poke it even if it does break physics?

Who is your favourite superhero?

What is the longest cylindrical object you own?

What is the largest oblong object you own?

What is the tallest triangular object you own?

• Brohoof 1

looks like this thread has been pretty slow. so i thought i'd drop by for a visit. i don't know if this was asked before or not, but does widders have any relation to discord?

also, do you think discord still has any evil intent? what if the way he is after his "rebirth" is all a facade?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 10:54 PM, Duality said:

Can I poke it or will that break physics?

Boopie, what about me doesn't break physics? But aye, I haven't much of a sense of feeling anymore these days, so feel free to! In fact...

*thoks the back of his head to pop his glowing eyeballs out; nonchalantly hands them to you*    ...and there ya go! Enjoy!

On 10/23/2017 at 10:54 PM, Duality said:

Who is your favourite superhero?

What is the longest cylindrical object you own?

What is the largest oblong object you own?

What is the tallest triangular object you own?

Pancakeman, a pancake, a pancake, and a pancake! 

That doesn't always have to be your answer...     Well, alright then! Plasticman! That was a hero with some humor! Or was it Elasticman... never actually read those comic books...

Though, I have to say Wonder Woman for myself. I'm not very much up to date on the comic book world (actual dimension too!) but I've been watching a lot of reviews and I did love the movie and what I have seen. Heros rarely sit well with me, but there's something altruistic and inspiring about Diana!

.... Does Sailor Moon count as a superhero?...

Ah... let me wander my house for a moment to collect some objects...

Let's see... It might not be the longest, but my sawed-off broom handle has a good sturdy girth to it. It's probably my favori- *snicker!* Hheeee!  No! You're not allowed to tell them what I use my sawed-off broom handle for! ...I'm self-conscious about my sawed-off broom handle.

Hmm, oblongs are pretty hard to come across... Oh! There's my Electric Dolphin I got that- Ssh, Ssh. Let their imaginations fill in the blanks. It's more entertaining that way. Oh, no, right. Picked up an oblong fan, that definitely counts better for that.

Gosh, a true triangle seems even harder to find. Triangle-like maybe, but nothing with even points to it...My lava lamp collection, perhaps. Those have a little bottleneck top to them though.

Well, slow if you mean by me responding to it, @~Phoenix~ heh... poor management skills I have, if I do say so. But as to Discord, I do have a fair amount of headcannon theory.

What? We know each other just because we're both Dakonnikiss? You saying every Drugnwhizz looks the same, huh? That's so totally offensive; We have our reputations of artistic originality to uphold! You even know the Copyright Laws the Elders of the D Continuum uphold?

I hesitate to link characters to cannon; that being said, Discord should, indirectly, know of Widdershins, probably more then Widdy knows of himself. But then again, we are talking Discord here, so it should make sense that keeping facts from him ought be a sparce occurrence. I say its a more "that one cousin from several branches over on the family tree that you really only know from family reunions as that one that keeps going off on annoying, endless tangents so you spend more time trying to excuse yourself rather then knowing anything about them" sort of relationship.

Well, Evil is relative. Like so much else. That's why he's a villain, why John DeLancie chose to voice him and why his reformation is kind of a temporary patch-job. Just like how I'm sure that's how the writers wanted reformation to go. Becoming "good" doesn't mean that his personality is going to rewrite itself. It comes down to fun. Near fatal levels of fun, I should say. Mr. DePantsya said yes to this role on a whim. He didn't see any harm in doing it, like so many other snotty rich actors could, and wanted to be a part of something he thought would be a fun thing to do for a bit. It's like as not something he'll fondly remember or brag about, but he's more then happy enough to be a part of the whole tamale. 

They gave him a species character that ultimately meant nothing. Discord has been around for likely longer than the planet itself has. As such, he has freedom, as he's seen a lot of it; but so much to the point where he disregards others for being only a fraction of what he is. That's what his "reformation" with Fluttershy is, being trained to be sociable again. Actually care for the lives and respect others. Use them less like toys that can break in the blink of his lifetime and more like an experience that he may never see again in the eternity of his life. That's why he loves Fluttershy like he does, she's the first one to care for him because he's never stopped to let anybeing care for him, since he simply didn't need it. I say, Discord is every bit as "Evil" as he was before. He's simply learning to grow & change.

...and you know what another word for constant change is?...

Oh, and no, I dislike Fluttercord shipping. I am just so sick of the "emotionally damaged to the point of immediately falling in love with the first being to show you any kind of love" Trope. Nevermind the difference in mortality here & massive power imbalance in the relationship.

...what? I can totally justify that in PinkCord! (Best Shipping Name Evah!)

...Somebeing really needs to ask me about shipping... /shifty eyes

• Brohoof 2

Somebeing really needs to ask me about shipping...

So... UPS or FedEx. Which is better?

Also, which characters do you think Would make cute couples, I suppose?

It's already no secret I share interest in raridash

Edited by ~Phoenix~
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, ~Phoenix~ said:

So... UPS or FedEx. Which is better?

USPS of course. FedEx might be loads more reliable and... well, intact. But you can't bash a governmental organization, I say. Has to be organised by definition, eh?

Well, PinkCord for one. But I'm riding that solely on my headcannon that Pinkie Pie is a Draconequus Ascendant. Like Twilight is with Alicornhood. Also Ditzy-Doo is one, too.

That's the thing with Pinkie Pie & Discord. Some personalities, like Dash, need a grounding point, but... these two are a little far beyond that. Both have a tendancy to disregard the feelings of others in an attempt to have fun. But if there's anypony that ought be in charge of teaching Discord to curb his impulses, it ought be Pinkie. If she can keep a pair of infant twins quiet... she can teach something new to a billion-year-old god! Pinkie so gets his sense of humor, and Discord really needs somebeing to feed his ego. Pinks totally loves to let things get out of hoof... but she hates for there to be lasting damage to anypony and knows where the line is to just being a jerk. She's crossed it so many times already. She's a loving mare, nobeing can deny that, and that's a perfect counter to Chaos. Even if her lifespan is just a moment to Discord, she's the sort to leave a mark of memory deep enough to be a permanent to a life where nothing is permanent. 

Cross-sex relationships are kind of hard to manage in this fandom since there's so few stallions to choose from. Well, that are viable in my eyes. Besides, kind of want to keep Braeburn an open option... for some reason. But as those goes, I toss my hat in for SnowShy! Snowflake(Bulk Biceps) + Fluttershy! I am fondly remembering that one scene where he's pumping iron and Flutters is totally swooning all over the place! What was the episode? Rainbow Falls, aye. Those two were almost inseperable! I can just see their first meeting! Her being so rightfully scared of him being so huge & loud, until he sees her reaction, does that little shy, cowardly hunch he does when he feels ashamed from his bullheadedness, then she catches on that he's really a sweet, quiet, special little snowflake! Fluttershy certainly has a thing for muscles, I say! She's quite used to Barry the Bear and we can't argue that Angel is prone to strong-arming!

'Course, barring that there's TwiShy. Twilight & Flutters have possibly the best chemistry together ever since that one Hillbilly War episode. Twilight is just high-strung enough to forcibly pull Flutt into adventures and outside her comfort zone, but still quiet enough to listen to her which is pretty rare with Fluttershy's interactions. So too, the way Twilight tends to just absolutely crash so often from trying too hard, that's a perfect moment to delicately pass the torch onto Fluttershy once every other option has been exhausted and now she can speak up. Besides, as the two most emotional ones in the group, I can see something deeper forming there when they're willing to give things a try.

Despite her reputation, Raininator Dash is pretty bloody hard to ship. I do see her as the sort to toss a fit at any insinuation that she might be gay, lol. But I think Rarity emotionally balances her out. Rarity's probably the closest to being called "Motherly" and RD is all about impulse. Dash won't settle for anypony that can't keep up with her, probably like as not somepony who can't even fly, but they certainly match in ambition. Rares is grounded enough to be there when her wings can't carry her. I totes FriendShip it!

Though Quibble Pants & Dash actually went on a date though! I hesitate to use actor cameos, but that worked remarkably well there. Who better to match the wild mare than a mouthy critic? RainbowPants ftw!

Really wish I could match poor Celestia with some stallion, but she's just too high up on the pedestal to get a good gauge of her personality. Certainly not Discord! She's far too concerned about harmony to be anything but a Stiff to Discord; besides... there's the whole... mortal enemy thing for a thousand years. Though... do want to see Lunaccord. Luna's probably an even bigger stickler than her sister, considering what she's been through, but she feels like the sort to need a clown to teach her how to relax and not be so serious all the time.   ...hmm...

...Ooh! Pinkie+Luna! Lunapie? Ooh! MoonPie!

But last but not least!

Best_OTP.png   Holder's Boulder + Tom! Best OTP!

I also ship myself with Limestone...*cough*

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Boopie, what about me doesn't break physics? But aye, I haven't much of a sense of feeling anymore these days, so feel free to! In fact...

*thoks the back of his head to pop his glowing eyeballs out; nonchalantly hands them to you*    ...and there ya go! Enjoy!

i'll be right back

i'm just gonna nip over to the local particle accelerator facility for a few

don't worry your eyeballs will be fine

i think

Oh! There's my Electric Dolphin I got that- Ssh, Ssh. Let their imaginations fill in the blanks. It's more entertaining that way.

Can confirm.

You even know the Copyright Laws the Elders of the D Continuum uphold?

No, but I want to know. . .

How many milligrams of iron do you estimate there are currently in your body?

How many of those milligrams of iron do you estimate you got from licking electric fences?

How many of those milligrams of iron do you estimate you got from being injected with rusty anaesthetic needles at the dentist?

How many of those milligrams of iron do you estimate you got by getting swagliciously impaled by Merlin using Excalibur when he TARDIS-time-travelled to the 18th century and turned out to be the heretofore-unknown son of the 61st Doctor and a half-Dalek version of the Terminator?

• Brohoof 1

@Widdershins i think that the version of Rainbowdash i imagine is present behind the scenes would work well in a romantic relationship with rarity. at a time, i used to think Rarijack was a great match. but after reading a really really long fanfic (of over 200,000 words) i came to like Raridash a lot better. 

i do think that TwiShy is another good one. however, i don't really see Pinkie shipping well with any other members of the mane six, besides Rainbowdash (but Rainbowdash should be with rarity, anyhow) and although your reasoning for discord and pinkie works, i think it just seems a little too unrealistic. 

i don't know enough about any other characters besides the mane 6 to ship them well. i haven't watched anything beyond season 4, and that was a few years back. as you can see i remain active in the fandom simply because the idea of a magical world of ponies pleases me, and i also enjoy roleplaying :P

• Brohoof 1

On 10/24/2017 at 9:10 AM, Widdershins said:
On 10/10/2017 at 7:26 PM, SolarFlare13 said:

Can he also read minds and can he control other beings to do his bidding? :3

Well, if you call mentally pushing victims into petting him... if you call that mind control here. What did that Society call it? Memetic Intonation?...

And that's a bit harder to tell as I don't have an age myself. Kinda lost count at some point, I did!

Ah, yes! The Pone-Vania dimension! Where pretty much everything is just all castles, all the time! 

Are you allowed to eat the currency in your dimension? :o how much is each pancake worth? :3 …and are there any mutant Pancakes running / flying around? O~O

Why, yes of course! Granted, as I say, the results after eating the more magical or sentient pancakes are debatable, but you CAN eat them! And, of course, its a direct pancake-to-pancake ratio of a fine, even balance of net worth on the Interdimensional Pancake Economy! Can't allow pancakes to depreciate in value, you know! Can't have a repeat of the Great Pancakepression back in 68'!           ...the Year Sixty-Eight Thousand, that is.

Of course! You should know me by the look of me now that I can't leave a project alone! It's a trifle easy to add a few wings, nubules, or tiny, adorable little tentacles, claws or spare appendages around the edge of their rims, but that's a bit too easy. Good thing they stack well though! Pancake golems are probably my preferred creation! They got quite well with the Syrup Golems!

...tried giving them a mouth with sharp teeth before but... the, uh, "Doom Donuts" went a bit... rogue. Trust me, ya don't wanna be doin' Doom Donuts!

Then there's the "Summoning-flavor Cakes" that I primarily use to summon my s-... some dragons I once helped raise in another dimension. There's Meta, the Doomcakes dragon and his brother, Pandom!                 ...Also think I made the Muffin MacGuffin that did... I don't remember. Or who had that golden muffin last!

Oh, and there's no such thing as the "Breakfast Food Dimension." There's the Breakfast Food Kingdom in quite a few of the iterations of the Adventure Time Dimensions. ...Or maybe I'm getting mixed up with the Breakfast Buffet Dimension... you'd think there'd be only one of that one too.

Also, Breakfast Princess is best Princess! Pancake Skirt, I need not require anything more.

Well, most castle keeps are fully intended to be designed in mind of being entirely self-sufficient. Why most of them eventually turn into nexus leylines or self-contained pocket dimensions. Ya know, like Medivh's Crib!

But no, that Castle of the Two Sisters had to be put in there during the forest's time. A forest doesn't typically just not be there for part of world history. We've had episodes in there that implied that all the traps and stuff in there were to keep Luna happy and have the two alicorn sisters play pranks and such on each other. Think the intent is that they grew up there, but eventually moved out when Canterlot became the seat of political power. So, I say, castle came before Nightmare Moon.

So too, this is Chaos magic we're talking about here. If it reinstated new, permanent rules, left behind enough of a residual effect to be constant & dependable... then it wouldn't be Chaos, would it? Chaos ought be fully neutral, like Wild Magic. Either good or evil, shifting between whatever effect it chances upon without any sort of focus. Discord certainly added to it, but the forest has had to been as much of a landmark on Equestria as Canterlot Mountain has.

...Is... that "Zap Apple Grove" supposed to be that golden clump on that tall mesa before Knight's Peak?... because that looks suspiciously like my Muffin MacGuffin.

Also, kind of funny that, in the clip there. Celestia has Generosity & Magic symbolized pretty well in both what she's wearing and her as a character. Odd then, what Luna is hauling out. Laughter, Honesty & Loyalty... that don't seem to fit her quite as well... unless, of course, something came along that dominated and consumed what her personality once was.

Oh? My writing? That's not too fuzzy or intricate to read for you? Aye, was taught Cursive pretty hard when I was young so now It's pretty hard for me to go back and do regular ol' Print. 

I personally would like to have either a donkey or a goat as a pet...friend...compadre...or whatever you wanna call it...

Ah, well, it helps to have something that doesn't die all too easily. Especially when he's permanently affixed to a corner in an ever-shifting pocket dimension I call a home! Homonculi are good at being minor guards and keepers of small areas! 

“ And that's a bit harder to tell as I don't have an age myself. Kinda lost count at some point, I did!

So I'd assume you're a million years old??? o_O

Why, yes of course! Granted, as I say, the results after eating the more magical or sentient pancakes are debatable, but you CAN eat them!

Debatable!? :o So what would happen if you ate one of those magical Pancakes? Will you turn into a pancake or will it give you an un cure-able disease??? O~O

More to the point, what sort of pancakes do you need to watch out for? :o

And, of course, its a direct pancake-to-pancake ratio of a fine, even balance of net worth on the Interdimensional Pancake Economy!

Wait…you get fined for eating Pancakes in your dimension? :o That’s interesting….

So, umm…what do you eat in your dimension??? :/

Can't allow pancakes to depreciate in value, you know! Can't have a repeat of the Great Pancakepression back in 68'!...the Year Sixty-Eight Thousand, that is.

So what happened in / caused the Great Pancake Depression??? :o Was there a hungry Ursa Minor roaming around? :P or is it something more sinister?? :o O~O

Oooh :o can you show me what these Golems look like? :3 They sound positively delightful ^^

…and do you have ANY waffles in your dimension? Just curious :P

(or is that just a bi-product in your dimension? X’D)

What do they do? O~O are they aggressive / poisonous to eat? D:

A dragon made out of pancakes, eh? :o Well that’s interesting…

What does it spit out? :o More Pancakes? :P Or fire? X’D

(now that’s something I’d love to see X’P)

Well…I do remember the time when Finn used pancakes to take down the Ice King’s Ice Flea / ant :P ….it was a momentous occasion X’3

Or maybe go into the everfree forest that’s surrounding the castle and, oh I dunno….get some food from there? :P I’m sure there are A LOT of Zap Apples around and they can use the Timberwolves for firewood :3

Hmm….then who built the castle and how did they fend off the wild creatures as they were building the castle? :o (or does the Tree of Harmony have something to do with this??? :O)

Discord certainly added to it, but the forest has had to been as much of a landmark on Equestria as Canterlot Mountain has.

Ahh, I see :o so the everfree forest was there LONG before Discord planted those seeds? :o

Then where did Celestia and Luna fight discord and why did the roots drag them near the tree of harmony? :o

I think it is :o …and it sure does look like a muffin, doesn’t it? X’3

Well then again, they are Princesses and they have to hide their “personalities”...

...and we did see a glimpse of what they’re REALLY like when they’re alone in the episode: “slice Of Life” :P

…and we’ve seen Luna in “Luna Eclipsed” that she likes to play pranks just like RD, so that might explain the reason why she has the element of loyalty, but as for the element of Honesty, I’m not really sure…

…and you did point out that she made traps in the castle of the two sisters in order to prank her own sister and have a bit of fun, so I guess that’s where the Element of Laughter comes in…

Ehh…I can read some of it at the bottom, but as for all the writing underneath the pic? It’s a bit hard to read. Sorry :(

Would it be all right if you typed it up? :c

…and I never learn’t how to write in cursive. Yup, Aussie schools are not up to date like the rest of world :P

Personally, I’d like to have a turtle as a pet. They can live 80 – 150 years :3

...and what’s a Homonculi? O~O

…and before I wrap things up, I have a few questions for your human-counter-part:

What is your favourite anime and why?

What is your favourite colour?

What is your favourite video game?

What is your favourite TV show / Movie?

What is your favourite animal?

What is your favourite type in Pokemon and why?

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 1

@Duality

Five Thousand, Nine Hundred and Seventy-Six.

Seventy-Three.  ...or are we counting while turned on?

Two Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty-Four.

None, of course. Because your statement is absurd. For points as thus follow:

You cannot swagliciously impale using swords. Only two beings have ever been able to do that, and only one of the three hundred and eighty-six renditions of Merlin throughout the Multiverse have been trained in weaponry enough to accurately use Excaliber. Furthermore, only twice has Merlin turned out to also be a TimeLord and even less are the chances of being related to, specifically, THE Doctor. Everybeing knows the sixty-five percent rate of Doctor progeny being female. And Everybeing knows you have to be specifically the Doctor to operate the TARDIS specifically. Unless you literally fall into the reactor core. That's a given.

But I will grant you that there are at least one thousand, five hundred & fifty-six offspring of the Doctor & a Half-Dalek/Terminator in all known dimensions. Though the definition of a "Terminator" might have to be dickered on.

You would know this if you watched the show. All five hundred eighty-six million different versions of it that have cropped up through the worlds. 'S very popular.

Well, granted @~Phoenix~, You are asking for realistic behavior from Discord & Pinkie Pie. You need to think relative, heh!

But the show is pretty awesome too. They did totally have a zombie episode in the show, as what I was hinting at you about back in the roleplay! It only gets wors-, I mean mean "more creative" the longer you watch!

On 11/15/2017 at 2:59 AM, SolarFlare13 said:

So I'd assume you're a million years old??? o_O

Well... like... probably more... whatever sounds impressive I guess. The Doctor is somewhere past nine billion at this point or something soooo...

Like, you don't go asking Discord for his age, do ya?

Hey, I create, not record results! I make 'em, they do what they do! I can only tell you from what has happened before! You know the old saying: "Sometimes you get a ball rolling down a hill and you don't know its gonna land on a big ol' HEAP O' Children!"

I am pretty glad about them Buzzsawcakes... still fuzzy on the name for 'em though. Bleach flavor doesn't seem to be testing very well in focus groups...

...And by "Focus Groups" I of course mean "whoever I throw them at."

Wait…you get fined for eating Pancakes in your dimension?

Well, like, not really. I have seen a pony start coughing up solid gold bits after one though.

Oh. And It's you. I eat you.  ....Seriously! Try the new SolarFlare-Flavored Pancakes! Just don't ask how I managed that! ...because I reeeally can't answer that. Because I don't know.

So what happened in / caused the Great Pancake Depression??? :o

Oh, it was horrible! I thought of the idea of giving the pancakes their own intelligence & a little kingdom of their own... but then the Beast Pancakes started eating other Pancakes and everypancake had to hide their pancakewives & pancakechildren! Just totally depressing!  ..... good thing I had alot of comfort food around!

Well... no... I don't have anything on them to show you. Just a sort of idea for their design so far as to have Magic card ideas. Something kinda Megamanish, you know?

No! Nyoh! You take your waffle nonsense outta here! Waffles are just pancakes with Abs!

What do they do? O~O are they aggressive / poisonous to eat? D:

A dragon made out of pancakes, eh? :o Well that’s interesting…

What does it spit out? :o More Pancakes? :P Or fire? X’D

Well, no. They're fine to eat. Granted, they bite back & the two-inch fangs are kinda hard & rough on most mortal digestion but otherwise... pretty much regular doughnuts.

Actually no. The Doomcakes are just what summons Meta. Meta isn't actually made from pancakes, just comes from them. He's a doom dragon which is... well, a buncha lumpy. His brother, Pandom, is basically a living taser but they're pretty much just regular old dragons. ...Wreathed in plasmatic electricity & void magic but... no pancakes.

It's sort of like summoning monsters out of cards... or tops... or small balls. Gosh, sure are a lot of dimensions out there that involve monster summoning!

Then where did Celestia and Luna fight discord and why did the roots drag them near the tree of harmony? :o

Well, think its possible the forest gradually overcame the castle itself after a time. Roads to it or well-manicured fields do degrade pretty rapidly after abandonment.  I think, they did say at some point that the tree was supposedly dying and needed its stuff back. ...aaaand also a way to dispose of the more capable ponies yet again...

Did watch the... the Daybreaker episode, and was glad to see the Royal Sisters behaving noticebly more down-to-earth. Had that whole kind of "I'm tired and I just can't care about you right now, Sis." They've come along way from being stock mentor roles!

Would it be all right if you typed it up? :c

Eh-heh. I'll have to try! Been meaning to tack on a "Pets Section" onto Widdershins's Interplanar Peanut Gallery. That's where I put all the stuff that's periphery characters not important enough to have a rp page. Let's see, there's Mr.Squishybits... the Wandering Eyes.... aand...

…and I never learn’t how to write in cursive.

* Ain't never done learnt no nothin' nohow about them there Cursive Letterin' ways.                              There! Fixed your Grammer! 

A Homonculi is a crafted being; generally more humanoid in shape. Somewhat like a chimera, but meant to be simple servants rather then a bulky monster sort.

Ah, let's see...

Favorite anime is Sailor Moon! To be fair, haven't really watched it all the way through so I get this uneasy feeling it gets noticebly more pandering once the pink-haired daughter enters the picture... but it still was a show that taught me that bravery was strength in the face of adversity! That maybe being an emotional crybaby isn't such a bad thing.~

My favorite colour is Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Black, Grey & Brown! In that order!   ...       .....Okay, fine. If I had to narrow it down, I'd probably say Pink as a mix between why I like both Red & Green!

Well, the Pokemon franchise of course! Specifically, Emerald! Sure wish I could play that little cartridge again someday... but I'd have to find an old gameboy console again...

Oh, hmm. Pokemon:The First Movie? Or am I being redundant now? Lol!      ....oh! Uhh! And MLP too, of course!  Hmm-hm. Nice save there.

Favorite animal is Dragon!   They totally exist. Question me on this and I will somehow find a way to painfully challenge you to an arm wrestling match! Though, I suppose on the basis of animals I've actually interacted with, definately dogs. Yup, yup. Def-definitely dogs.

Well, I've always said Ice types since they fit so well in design, tactics and everything else just about. But Psychic does keep coming back to me too. Both of the two pokemon tied for Top in my book both happen to be psychic. Do love the sort of gimmicky role psychic-types keep getting too.

...and I totally had a major crush on Sabrina back when I was a kid. Still do! She's such a total boss! 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Widdershins said:

The Doctor is somewhere past nine billion at this point or something soooo...

incorrect. 

the doctor, last we heard of his actual age was around 2000 or something. 

and i do understand, there was that one episode where he had to relive the same events for billions and billions of years while he punched through that massive diamond wall, but consider this: he relived those events for not that long each time, and he was REBORN into a newly summoned body or whatever as this all happened. which means through the whole process, he technically didn't age by a single year. 

so please, get your facts RIGHT. 

eherm... sorry, inner nerd coming out of me for a moment there.

• Brohoof 1

@~Phoenix~ Could have sworn I remember him saying an age starting with a nine.

AH-Tah-Tah! That all varies depending on situation! He's been calcified before or erstwhile "put on Ice" so we'd have to go bit by bit, nitpicking each episode together to see what does n' doesn't count! And of course, that brings up the fact of the distance covered in Time Travel! 

That "diamond wall" sounds suspiciously like magic time stuff, so I'll just count that as a Stasis Time.

I'm very adept in Bull Hunz. 

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:40 PM, Widdershins said:

Five Thousand, Nine Hundred and Seventy-Six.

Seventy-Three.  ...or are we counting while turned on?

Two Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty-Four.

Tell me, from whence did you obtain the other three thousand, six hundred, and forty-nine milligrams of iron?

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:40 PM, Widdershins said:

None, of course. Because your statement is absurd. For points as thus follow:

You cannot swagliciously impale using swords. Only two beings have ever been able to do that, and only one of the three hundred and eighty-six renditions of Merlin throughout the Multiverse have been trained in weaponry enough to accurately use Excaliber. Furthermore, only twice has Merlin turned out to also be a TimeLord and even less are the chances of being related to, specifically, THE Doctor. Everybeing knows the sixty-five percent rate of Doctor progeny being female. And Everybeing knows you have to be specifically the Doctor to operate the TARDIS specifically. Unless you literally fall into the reactor core. That's a given.

But I will grant you that there are at least one thousand, five hundred & fifty-six offspring of the Doctor & a Half-Dalek/Terminator in all known dimensions. Though the definition of a "Terminator" might have to be dickered on.

You would know this if you watched the show. All five hundred eighty-six million different versions of it that have cropped up through the worlds. 'S very popular.

You did take into account the eighty-twelfth season finale and the big reveal of Merlin being Borusa, right?

Just because I can't abide wasting such a swaglicious word as 'swaglicious':

What's the swagliciousest injury you've ever walked off?

What's the swagliciousest outfit you've ever worn?

What's the swagliciousest comeback/witticism you've ever said?

What's the swagliciousest person/pony you've ever hung out with?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2017 at 12:16 AM, Duality said:

Tell me, from whence did you obtain the other three thousand, six hundred, and forty-nine milligrams of iron?

Hmm... think I actually googled something to find out what the average amount of milligrams in a typical human body was.  ...but that might have also just been one guy saying how much he had rather than.... as a sort of general case for the species as a whole but that...

On 11/24/2017 at 12:16 AM, Duality said:

What's the swagliciousest injury you've ever walked off?

What's the swagliciousest outfit you've ever worn?

What's the swagliciousest comeback/witticism you've ever said?

What's the swagliciousest person/pony you've ever hung out with?

I... might require a definition, lol!

Well, as I might've said before, I have led a pretty unremarkable life. Haven't gotten that badly damaged before; mostly it's been dealing with other's injuries, heh! Let's see... skewered my toes once on a hidden stump in tall grass... oh... well... there's my bee allergies. Once, as a kid I tried to save some poor drowning honeybee.... soon after I was being rushed to the hospital while my entire body, chest on up, was swelling shut. 

....Hmm... as in clashing colors or what I consider my best style? Because I do love cargo pants, scarves and Trench Coats! Trenchcoats are cool! I do have to resist the urge to wear one of my very handsome British trenchers, and let it hang down behind me, cape-like, while I perch on some fencepost like I'm Springheel Jack or something! rar!

....you... do know that requires me paying attention to what I say at any given point, right? Well, what comebacks I'd like to use kind of defeats the purpose of the question, so...

Hmmm...

Well, short story! I've always had very "unique" relationships with my teachers. Often, teachers can be the ones to not curb their opinion when they feel like your being more trouble than you're worth as a student. Had one straight-up call me a Prick! Found it cute, so that's why I keep using it despite it might, potentially, being a naughty word or something.

But anyhow! My story! I remember way back in High School, one of them anyhow, we had a Health class. Kind of think that was the replacement for "Sex Ed" just as that sorta class was starting to fade out of popular demand and more into an icky territory. Point is, it was kind of a health class for both mental & physical health while not really being as in-depth as an actual Anatomy or Biology class where you KNOW they don't pull no punches! It was a kind of all over the place sort of class led by a rather blatant Hippy kind of teacher. He used to have entire lunches of nothing but homemade tofu that he ate in the classroom itself.

At some point, we were covering something about mental health and he went on about how something was "a driving force to always want more from life and keep pursuing more goals" or something like that. Me, obscurely thinking around the concept and thinking it rather tiring, chirps up from halfway across the room; my hand bolting straight up mid-lecture. "But isn't that the same thing as never being happy with what you already have?"  

He just pauses and blinks for a moment, confused: "Uhh... No?..." then leaps back into his feelgood Hoohah while I'm leaning back all like "Yeh. He knows who won this conversation.    ....dis gui!"

Well... that would require me having actually hung out with others...  

Well, remember one guy from a college that was just casually going on about how he used to have two girlfriends at once... back in Fourth Grade. Not even bragging, just in that casual tone like he expects every dude to be swatting off women left & right. "Yeah... but I don't anymore, you know? Love my wife of course; she's a very lucky lady. Man, can't go to the park after class so I can lift tires all afternoon." They called him the Fonz, and boy howdy, he wore it well! Lol!

Very Gary Oak, if ya get me. That whole vibe of "I don't need to worry about succeeding. That'll happen anyway; the trouble is finding more things to succeed at."

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Widdershins said:

....Hmm... as in clashing colors or what I consider my best style? Because I do love cargo pants, scarves and Trench Coats! Trenchcoats are cool! I do have to resist the urge to wear one of my very handsome British trenchers, and let it hang down behind me, cape-like, while I perch on some fencepost like I'm Springheel Jack or something! rar!

My advice: don't resist the urge.

Trench-coats are worth it. :proud:

also send me pics when you eventually succumb to the urge

i need trench-coated 'rar'-ing widderheel jack in my life

like need

20 hours ago, Widdershins said:

At some point, we were covering something about mental health and he went on about how something was "a driving force to always want more from life and keep pursuing more goals" or something like that. Me, obscurely thinking around the concept and thinking it rather tiring, chirps up from halfway across the room; my hand bolting straight up mid-lecture. "But isn't that the same thing as never being happy with what you already have?"  

He just pauses and blinks for a moment, confused: "Uhh... No?..." then leaps back into his feelgood Hoohah while I'm leaning back all like "Yeh. He knows who won this conversation.    ....dis gui!"

10/10 astoundingly win

What is the largest gemstone you've ever seen?

What's the favourite subject that you took in school?

Is Twilight Sparkle actually as adorable as we have been led to believe?

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Duality

1.  Well... There was this huge one in a town past a bunch of Standing Stones, but that kind of blew up after some redhead with a lion's mane tried to use it to suck out all the life of everything in the nation.   Hmmm...

No, Oshu'gun is much bigger. So big, in fact, that dust fragments of it can be found on all the beasts in the area and and seems to have some sort of mystical pull on all the wandering spirits in the area. And boy howdy do alot of people get killed out there!

2. Did always like the Sciences! Like Biology n' stuff! I remember pestering my other classmates when we were trying to take petri dish samples. They just couldn't be happy. It either had to be something other than another doorhandle or they were just too wussy to take toilet seat samples.

Liked History too. Shoulda seen me in Mock Trial. No way I was going to let a Mock Murderer loose without a fair trial! Certainly was eleven other Angry Mock Men!

3. Well, that depends on the definition of adorability, doesn't it? If you mean fluffy or clearly can't take care of herself to the point it makes you want to do so for her... then yes. By all means.

I concur.

• Brohoof 1