Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you write the number 2?

FirePuppy

How do you write the number 2?  

37 users have voted

1. 1. How do you write the number 2?

• Standard
    • Fancy "parrot shape"

Usually the standard '2'. Rarely when I'm using a different, more fancier font for some reason, then there are many shapes I'm making, including that parrot one.

I was taught to start at the bottom and make your way to the top, but I could never do that as a kid. I found it much easier to start at the top and head to the bottom and I've done it ever since (Also I write standard 2s).

I write it in the "fancy parrot shape". It's just one fluid movement, and it just looks better than the normal "2" I guess. :P 

I used to write the fancy 2 / capital cursive Q, but as I grew up, I started working with larger numbers and more complicated problems. As such, my attention for the finer details of how I did my 2's declined to the standard loop line.

My 2's look pretty much like this one. There was a time when I experimented a lot with different writing styles, but nowadays, I mostly stick with the standard format unless I'm bored and want to play around with it a bit. :) 

My handwriting tends to be very irregular, and changes sometimes without any particular reason. You see, SOMETIMES i would write it down in a fancy cursive parrot shape. The other times i would make it a plain figure.

Most of the time I make my 2s pretty simple, but my writing and numbers vary a lot from one day to another (I'm fickle) and once in a while, when I'm feeling fancy, I'll go with the fancier parrot-type 2. :proud: 

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...