Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

European convention forums.

Olsen1987

I think that since this forum is rather big within the brony community around the world, there should also be more focus on conventions.
the few that are are only for the US, with the exception of BUCK, which appears to be a thing of the past.
i think there should be 2 sub-sections for conventions, maybe even 3.
one for each major region of the world, US, Europe and Asia.
maybe another one for less specific locations (like southern america with colombia, brazil, peru, venezuela, wherever things happens.
or maybe US/EU/Asia convention in general).
of course we could go to the conventions own sites/forums, but it's kinda hard to keep track of them all.

All of the convention sections/forums we have are for conventions we have partnership agreements with - that's the only case under which we host a forum for a convention :)

A partnership agreement is when a convention approaches Poniverse (or the other way around) and one asks the other for some services, and the other side provides the first side with some other services in return. A contractual agreement is formed. As part of our side of the agreement, Poniverse usually provides a forum section.

There isn't any reason for us to provide conventions with a forum without such a formal agreement - what do we get in return for effectively giving them free advertising? In addition, conventions may not want sections on here, as they may have their own forums that they are perfectly happy with.

ok, that does makes some sense.
but i still see no reason to not atleast have a sub-forum for other conventions, like a general convention forum.
it's just another link to a place where people can discuss the rest, with the same common sense rules applied as the others.

You do have the Meet Up sub forum that can be tailored to discuss meeting up at a convention and of course discussion of events would organically flow from that conversation. 

I'm a fan of taking initiative. If you had a specific con you were interested in attending and wanted to see them partner with Poniverse, there is nothing stopping you from reaching out to them and asking if they would consider approaching this organization.