Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Training (1x1 with Ember Aurora)

~Natural Beauty~

Finally, a black and white carriage arrived, pulled by two black armored Pegasi. Out of the carriage stepped a purple, black, and white Alicorn. "Comet! I've missed you. Since I became the ruler of the Star Kingdom, I haven't much time to visit. Admittedly, I still have lots to learn, and since you have been a princess since you were born, you will have to teach me more." Princess Starlight Shimmer said, her voice brimming with happiness. 

Edited by Ember Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

Both Princess Comet and Princess Star sank into bows in front of Princess Luna. She greeted them with a warm smile and guided them to Stargazer tower. The princesses paid attention to Luna as she pointed out hard-to-find constellations. Suddenly, a golden cloud of mist appeared and glided towards the castle gates. The guards looked confused, but after the mist morphed into a bright gold unicorn, they started to chat with him.  He was guided through the castle gates and Starlight flew down to meet him. "Goldfire! Why did you come here?" Said Starlight, her voice full of concern. "I had to follow you, my lady. There is a dark power that threatens the Star Kingdom. We must leave at once!" He said urgently. "This unicorn," said Star, "is my bodyguard. He helps to protect me. I did not have him come on this trip as I needed him to rule the kingdom."  "We will leave, then." Said Princess Comet Shower. 

Edited by Ember Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

((You can play Luna if you want!))

The golden unicorn, Goldfire ((OOC: I can share the link with you for his personality once I'm finished with it)) raced towards the carriages. He climbed in and helped the others in too. "Fly with Godspeed." Said Princess Starlight.

• Brohoof 1

@Starlight.Shimmer

"Mom, should we go tell Aunt Celestia that we are leaving?" Comet asked her mother. She had a lot of respect to her mother. She was only at the age of 15 a very young princess, that was coronation. She walked up to her mother and looked up at her mother in the eye. "What could it be?" She asked her mother.

"A dark power." Said Luna. "One that has been dormant for many moons and is coming to once again terrorize Equestria." "What is the dark power?" Said Starlight, looking concerned. "The Sentry." Luna said. 

• Brohoof 1