staff Magic: The Glaciering

Dark Horse

Just now, Quaestio Draconis said:

5 colorless? Wow, that is harsh!

I assume you meant 5 generic :P

No.

I've been playing since BETA...

I mean COLORLESS. :P

Congratulations Glacies. I am sure you will do fine. During my time, you seemed like a fine chap. 

You have now joined best team and best section to monitor, greatness is expected :love: But really, remember to relax and always work with your team. No matter what the circumstance, if you are in doubt or are not sure, look to your team members or even just the staff as whole for guidance and you shall succeed and become greater than any living man that has walked this earth (taken from a movie, this line was c: ). Teamwork is the key and has always been the key. Remember that ;)

Also, remember not to burn yourself out, it can happen. Take rest when you need it. 

But otherwise I salute you and wish you a successful career as a troll hunter and post fixer on the best section ;) <3 

You can do it ;D 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the staff @Glacies Frost! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Remember that if you feel burned out at any time, let the staff know - they're very understanding here, and they were with me when I had to retire for a little while, letting me come back in January without any issue. Also, if you have any technical issues with the site, need tech support (haha), or just wanna be friends with another staff member, I'm all open. :)

• Brohoof 2

I know this is one of many well wishes for you in your new position and this will not be a well writen one in comparison but nevertheless I would like to commit these characters to this thread.

Glacies your a great fella I know we're casual friends but we get on and I wish well for you not only here but in several other things where you deserve good fortune. 

May this new position of yours be fun, great experience and give you fond memories later down the line. May this be a new leaf that you turn over in your entire life and you can get other things you deserve (the snowball that starts an avalanche) 

Well done getting this, have fun and good luck.

Your friend Mentis.

• Brohoof 1