Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Revelation

Richardb

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Never thought I'd be saying in public, but at least this is on the web without actually having to reveal myself (I'll admit, I'm somewhat embarrassed by it). I've recently got into this show by some crazy chance and watched the Everfree film the other day, and WOW I could not stop. I stayed up until 5 in the morning diving deep into this thing to check out all the other stuff I've missed. 

Got no clue what the average age of users here is, but I'll let it out now and get this off my shoulders ASAP and say I'm almost 40. Yea, I know. Go ahead and taunt me. I'm surprised just as much as you are.

Lunarpalette brohoofs this

• Brohoof 9

10 minutes ago, Richardb said:

Thought I'd do this here instead. 

There's no better place ^_^ Nobody here is going to give you a hard time, only a warm welcome! :)

• Brohoof 1

Age is totally irrelevant! I mean, MLP was targeted toward young girls and look at the age (and gender) of most of the folks here (it ain't 6-10 year-old girls!) It's great to have you join us and I look forward to seeing you around the forums. Welcome!! :grin:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome Richard. Ages shouldn't be an issue in the shows/fandoms. They're those kinds of people who just hates anything the person like or the fandom for no good reason.

I'm close to 30 but it's nice to meet you

• Brohoof 1

welcome to the forum and the fandom Richard,i'm positive many people won't taunt you on here because of your age, I know a few people on here that are around the age 30-45 and they love the show,Anyways hope you have a splendid time here with us buddy.:fluttershy:

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 2

I don't remember much from the Legend of Everfree, so I assume you're talking about the Midnight Sparkle part near the end of the movie?

I remember seeing some brony statistics some months back, I think most of the fandom, is in their 20's but anyways, I don't think anyone is going to care over your age.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Richardb! Welcome to the forums and welcome to the herd! No one here will taunt your because of your age. 20, 40, 100, it makes no difference, we're all here because we've all got something in common, our love of these multicolored equines. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring what the forum has to offer. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

• Brohoof 1

I assume you're talking about this guy? According to the wikia, he's named Timber Spruce.

i can imagine quite a lot of Twilight fans, had similar reactions after seeing this scene.

vlcsnap-2017-04-18-21h48m38s291.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello Richard, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Hi and welcome here in this community of MLP and ponies =)=)  I hope you can enjoy your time here and meet many kind of ponies here and have lot of fun with them =) 

I would say that your age isnt so unusual as you let it out to be =) there are quite many members here in their 30's and 40's and even older =) but i dont really think age is really a big factor when it comes to a place like this =) 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, ooBrony said:

Yeah i think the oldest people i seen join here were in their 60's  =) 

Wow, really makes me think of just how he found out about MLP G5 in their place, was MLP even around when he was born, I wonder.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! ^_^ 

Heh, no matter what age you'd be, it's still awkward to admit, that you for some reason love ponies. :P Either way, as said above, it doesn't really matter. If you like something and you're not doing any harm by it, then nobody has rights to judge you. :) Besides, you're not the only one in that age-group, as I've meet members with similar age. ;)

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2

I don't "love" them exactly. It's more of a love-hate relationship. My age group is negligible like I said since it's an exception. 

Also, I have a habit of going from having one girl to the next as my favorite character. It's like a crazed merry go round. I liked Twilight last week. Now it's Trixie. 

Ok, I've skipped work just to watch all of the episodes. I had to catch up on the whole story. My eyes were glued to the screen the whole time. Now, my brain and body has turned to jello. 

• Brohoof 1