Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Journey Towards the Soul

Dynamo Pad

OOC is here:  

@VinylWubs

As a new day dawned, Celestia's sun began to shine it's light over the town of Ponyville. Ponies began to wake up and begin the daily routines of their lives. The sun's rays shined through the window, illuminating the darkness in the room of the blue unicorn, Dynamo Pad. Dynamo groans as his eyes slowly began to open. Finally awake, he tries to get out of bed. Only for him to realize that he was stuck and couldn't move. He uses his magic to lift the covers to see that his younger sister, Console Dream, had her arms wrapped around Dynamo's arms. Sighing, Dynamo tried to wriggle his way out of his sister's grip. After a few minutes, he finally became free and shook his head, while looking down at Console. Smiling slightly, he places his hand on his shoulder and gently shook Console. "Wake up, Console. It's morning and mom and dad might be up making breakfast. If you don't get up soon, then I will tickle torture you." He smirks slyly and chuckles softly. Dynamo moved to Ponyville after completing school back in Fillydelphia. His sister went with him along with completing flight school. After a few month, their parents, Quick Fix and Gentle Step, decided to move down to Ponyville with them. Since then, they have enjoyed living a rather peaceful life.

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

OOC is here:  

@VinylWubs

As a new day dawned, Celestia's sun began to shine it's light over the town of Ponyville. Ponies began to wake up and begin the daily routines of their lives. The sun's rays shined through the window, illuminating the darkness in the room of the blue unicorn, Dynamo Pad. Dynamo groans as his eyes slowly began to open. Finally awake, he tries to get out of bed. Only for him to realize that he was stuck and couldn't move. He uses his magic to lift the covers to see that his younger sister, Console Dream, had her arms wrapped around Dynamo's arms. Sighing, Dynamo tried to wriggle his way out of his sister's grip. After a few minutes, he finally became free and shook his head, while looking down at Console. Smiling slightly, he places his hand on his shoulder and gently shook Console. "Wake up, Console. It's morning and mom and dad might be up making breakfast. If you don't get up soon, then I will tickle torture you." He smirks slyly and chuckles softly. Dynamo moved to Ponyville after completing school back in Fillydelphia. His sister went with him along with completing flight school. After a few month, their parents, Quick Fix and Gentle Step, decided to move down to Ponyville with them. Since then, they have enjoyed living a rather peaceful life.

Console groaned, trying to fit in more sleep but sadly she couldn't. She has recently been busy with her older brother, Dynamo Pad, with moving ever since they moved from various places. No one knows how or why are they are siblings but Console refuses to answer that question. "Alright Alright I'm up! I'm up! And you wouldn't dare.. You know what happens when you tickle me bro.. Anyway.. What time is it..?"  She asked him, her black eye looking at him curiously. Seeing that her response will come later, she got up and grabbed her bandages before covering her right eye. Suddenly something growled.. She looked around to see what it was. Turns out it was her stomach pestering her to go get food. Remembering that he said their parents could be making breakfast, she sniffed the air like an eager dog. He was right. Food could be smelt from a mile away and she wanted it now. Not holding her desires back, she ran into the kitchen before suddenly tripping over on her feet. "Ow! Okay.. Remind me not to run like an idiot when it comes to food.."

@VinylWubs

Dynamo puts his hands up in front of him, while giving his sister a pleading look. "I'm sorry, but sometimes you have trouble waking up. You aren't exactly a morning pony. Although, the same can be said for me." He looks to the clock to see the time before turning back to his sister. "It's 7 in the morning. I was actually trying to sleep more for once, but I guess that plan is out of the question." He stretches before getting out of bed. He chuckles at her stomach growling before his own stomach growled as well. He blushes in embarrassment and chuckles once more. He then follows his sister downstairs to the kitchen, but stops as he sees his sister on the floor.

Quick Fix was in the kitchen reading the morning paper, while Gentle Step was busy making breakfast. She stops suddenly at the sound of something crashing on the floor. Looking down, she sees that it was Console Dream. She smiles and sighs in relief to see Dynamo helping his sister up. "Are you okay, Console. Just try to watch where you're going next time, sweetheart." Once Dynamo helps Console up, he takes his seat at the kitchen table. "Sorry about that mom. You don't have to worry because she's okay. We smelled breakfast and we were very hungry. I learned never to rush like that again. Tripping multiple times has taught me that lesson." He laughs slightly while shaking his head at the memories. 

16 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@VinylWubs

Dynamo puts his hands up in front of him, while giving his sister a pleading look. "I'm sorry, but sometimes you have trouble waking up. You aren't exactly a morning pony. Although, the same can be said for me." He looks to the clock to see the time before turning back to his sister. "It's 7 in the morning. I was actually trying to sleep more for once, but I guess that plan is out of the question." He stretches before getting out of bed. He chuckles at her stomach growling before his own stomach growled as well. He blushes in embarrassment and chuckles once more. He then follows his sister downstairs to the kitchen, but stops as he sees his sister on the floor.

Quick Fix was in the kitchen reading the morning paper, while Gentle Step was busy making breakfast. She stops suddenly at the sound of something crashing on the floor. Looking down, she sees that it was Console Dream. She smiles and sighs in relief to see Dynamo helping his sister up. "Are you okay, Console. Just try to watch where you're going next time, sweetheart." Once Dynamo helps Console up, he takes his seat at the kitchen table. "Sorry about that mom. You don't have to worry because she's okay. We smelled breakfast and we were very hungry. I learned never to rush like that again. Tripping multiple times has taught me that lesson." He laughs slightly while shaking his head at the memories. 

She giggled nervously and rubbed her neck in shame. She had done this stunt multiple times and she ain't getting any better to try stop it. Shaking her head to clear the thought, she grabbed his hand and got up from the floor, sitting down next to her loving brother. "Ehehehehehehehe... Sorry mother.. I clearly thought I had finished doing that. Looks like my brain hasn't got it sorted yet. Also.. I'm fine.. Sore in various places but hopefully that'll go in due time. Anyway, forgetting that ever happened. Good morning mother.. Good morning father. Dyn had to wake me up from an amazing dream.. Hmph. Don't wake me up unless the important.." She said, glaring at her brother before shaking her head again. Her dream was quite something she was proud of. In this dream she had been riding Dolphins with her brother. Sadly it was ended by a wave (aka her brother) splashing her and waking her up.

Edited by VinylWubs

@VinylWubs

Gentle smiles while going back to finishing breakfast. "As long as you both keep each other safe, then everything is okay." Dynamo nods, but glares slightly at Quick. "You were right near Console, but you don't decide to help?" Quick looks up from his paper and shrugs his shoulders. "Hey, I was trying to see on who won at the racetrack yesterday. Besides, I knew you would be there to help her. So, it's not really that big of a deal. Am I right?" He chuckles, but winces from Gentle hitting the back of his head with her spatula. "Now we won't have any of that.You are supposed to look out for our children, Quick Fix. Yes, they are both old enough to look after themselves. However, they still are here with us and we look out for them. Honestly, that is just plain rude of you." Quick utters his apologies before starting to eat his breakfast.

Dynamo stuck his tongue out at Console while placing some pancakes on his plate. "If I didn't get you up, then mom and dad would. I also didn't want you sleeping for most of the day. That happened once and I became worried Console. I'm sorry, but I'll always watch over you, little sister." He says before taking a bite of his breakfast.

@Dynamo Pad

She looked over at her father before wincing slightly at the attack he received. "Anyway.. That was yesterday and we ain't pointing fingers- Oh hey, pancakes!" She said, getting sidetracked from the delicious smell of pancakes. Quickly she started to bring 2 pancakes over onto her plate. With a smile, Console started to eat her breakfast with a cheerful hum. She didn't always agree with her mother and father sometimes but she always agreed with her brother, no matter the situation. Ever since she was young, the only person she could probably look up to was her older brother Dynano. Things has changed since then. She has become independent with her own choices but she still looks up to him. Her parents are a different story but she doesn't like to talk about the situation. 

@VinylWubs

Dynamo chuckles at his sister while playfully ruffling her mane. "You're so silly, Console, but I wouldn't have it any other way. You're the best little sister I could ask for." Gentle smiles softly at the interaction between the two siblings. She sits down and begins to fill her breakfast plate. "So is there anything you two plan on doing today?" Dynamo taps his chin while chewing his bite of pancakes. "I was thinking of visiting the arcade down the street. The owner could always use an extra set of hands around the store. I can also try and get my sister some free games on the machines. I know someone wanted to set a new high score on Ms. Pacmare. Either that, or she wanted to beat some ponies at air hockey. She sometimes gives me a run for my bits." He chuckles while taking another bite of his breakfast. Quick smiles at the thought and looks pridefully at his children. "That sounds like a good idea. You both seem to love video games very much. Given the fact that you both have video game type of cutie marks. Follow something that you truly love. You'll never go wrong, you two."

@Dynamo Pad

She giggled at his gesture of messing up her mane before patting his shoulders happily. "Awwwwwwww Dynamo! You're the best older brother that I could ever asked for and I don't want that change! Hmm? Hey, I was close to 2 million! I needed to make my record there so ponies can't beat it and seriously? That air hockey was so challenging, I had to keep myself going because of those stallions! Imagine if I was versing.. Him.. That'll be a nightmare that I don't want to experience" She shivered slightly, imagining herself versing her enemy against Air Hockey. Suddenly something sparkled in the air above her brother and POP! A scroll appeared out of no where, landing into her brother's lap. She smirked, a look on her face was determining if he got in trouble. "Ooooooooo! What's that big bro? A letter from the princess saying that you need to come see her immediately? You're in soooooooooo much trouble~" She sang out in a teasingly tone of voice.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo chuckles at Console patting his shoulders. He frowns at who she was referring to, but nods solemnly at his younger sister. "We don't need to worry about him anymore, Console. We left and found happiness here, in Ponyville. We are free from his torment. Now all he needs is an attitude adjustment. Then maybe, just maybe, he can change his ways." Quick shook his head and sighs. "I'll believe that when pigs begin to fly. You know that brat would never change. Even when we reported on him for you two, he would just keep bullying you both. I'm proud that you stood up for yourself, son. I'm even more proud that you stood up for you sister." Dynamo smiles and wraps an arm around her shoulder. "Somebody has to do it. I don't want anything to happen to my little sister. She's not just a sister to me. She's one of my friends who I care for." Suddenly, a letter appears out of the air. The letter lands on Dynamo's lap as he stares questioningly at the rolled up piece of parchment. Dynamo gulps worryingly at the thought of him being in trouble by the princess. Gentle levitates the parchment in her magical grasp and unfurls the letter. "Well, it does have the symbol of the two princesses." She says while noticing the symbol of the letter.

Gentle begins to read the letter aloud to the family. "Dear Dynamo Pad, I, Princess Celestia, cordially invite you by my sister, Princess Luna. You have been summoned immediately to my sister's chambers for a special announcement. There shall be others, but everything shall be explained by my sister in due time. We shall await everyone's arrival." Dynamo whistled at what was read to him, but looks to his sister with a raised eyebrow. "What do you think, sis? I'm invited, but I don't want to leave you out. Do you want to go with me to see Princess Luna?"

@Dynamo Pad

Console's eyes widen as she listened to Gentle reading the leader. Woah! A personal letter from the princess herself! And she invited Dynamo only? Bummer! And I thought I was going to get mentioned by the princess- Soon she was interrupted by her brother asking her to come along to see Princess Luna with him. Once again her eyes widen with excitement. She had only seen the princesses once but never for herself. This could be the chance to prove herself worthy! Hopefully she can get away Scott away with coming along with her brother. If anyone knows about Console's past, it's certainly the princesses. "Would I?! Yes! Why would I give up an offer like that? Of course I will go with you! Well.. At least we both know that you're not in dear trouble with the princesses. That's one thing. And awwwwwwww! Thanks bro, I will always see you more than a older brother. I will always see you as a bestie, a close friend I like to hang out with. Together we are more than just ordinary siblings! We have cutiemarks that are designed for us to game together as one- Oh. Am I rambling again? Whoops! I do that too much bro" She giggled nervously, continuing to finish her breakfast so she can be prepared for later. She couldn't wait. The excitement was growing bigger and bigger every time she thought about it. Once was just a vision now a reality. She really couldn't wait to meet the princesses personally.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo stares at the letter that his mother placed on the table, deep in thought at what happened. 'I wonder why Princess Luna would want to see me. I've learned of her and Princess Celestia in school, but never face to face. Hopefully it's nothing bad, or something wrong.' He takes a deep breath and exhales slowly to gather his thoughts. Quick whistles and shakes his head at his son. "My son is an audience to the princesses? This is truly a once in a lifetime experience. I never thought I would see the day." He chuckles, but Gentle looks glares softly at her husband. "Well, I think it's very nice of the princesses to request you. Maybe it's something important. What that is, I truly do not know. However, I think it's best that you go. You'll regret going if you do. Now go and get ready, or you'll both be late." She says while looking up at the clock. Dynamo nods as he finishes his breakfast. "I think I'll give it a try and thanks for breakfast mom." He looks to Console and smiles at her cheerfulness. "I'm glad to hear you are going with me, sis. I'm glad to know that I'm not in trouble, as well. I'm never the one to get into any sort of trouble." He chuckles and pulls Console into a tight hug. "Your welcome and thanks, sis. You and I agreed to be besties, since the very beginning. We make a pretty good team of video game players. The Dynamic Duo all the say to the end. Now let's go upstairs and get ready for this trip." He chuckles while rushing out of the kitchen and back to their room.

Meanwhile, in Fillydelphia, a neon green unicorn named Cosmic Clown, had woken up in his room. He stretches before getting out of his bed. After getting the kinks out of his system, he smirks and cracks his knuckles. "Well, well, well. What sap am I going to mess with today. It's too bad that Pinball has order in that arcade. Otherwise, I would run that arcade to a bright and better future. Solving problems with games. My left foot that is does. I'll show all those fools what it takes to be the best." Suddenly, a letter appears in existence and onto his bed. He raises a questioning eyebrow, but walks over to the bed. He unfurls the letter and reads the contents inside. His smirk forms into a grin as he begins to get ready for his trip. "This is just too good to be true. Maybe I'll find my old punching bags again. Even still, I'll finally get some answers from the pathetic excuse of a princess." He makes sure that he has all of his belongings, as he walks out of his door to the train station.

@Dynamo Pad

She giggled as she listened to her parents squabble like a parrot. Ignoring them, she looked at her brother before nodding at her brother. "Awesome! Let's go get ready!" She exclaimed, finishing off her breakfast and thanking her mother for the food. Once sorted, she jumped from her seat and dashed to their room Dynamo and her were sharing. It wasn't pretty big. On one side was Console's property. Anime figures were neatly next to each other, her manga stacked on her shelves, clothes were in her drawers etc. It wasn't that tidy from her point of view but most people say it is. With a sigh, she started to get her things ready. Her hair? Check. Her bandages? Check. Her wings neatly brushed for the day? Check. Supplies just in case they get lost or the weather gets terrible? Check. Her makeup to cover her scar (mostly)? Check. She was ready. She looked like she was ready to start the day. Looking over at her brother's side she giggled and smiled. "Are you ready to go bro? We have no time to waste and who knows? The train could be boarding right about now" She asked, grabbing her bits from her shelves and placing them in her bag. "You get yourself sorted, I'll go say goodbye to Mom and Dad" The Pegasus said, walking down stairs and hugging her father firstly. After saying goodbye to her father, she walked over to her mother and hugged her tightly. 

@VinylWubs

Dynamo enters the room as his ears perked from his sister addressing him. He smiles and nods while packing his book bag full of supplies. He looks to his shelves full of manga, games, figure and plushies from conventions he visited. After making sure his book bag had all the necessary materials, he nods to his sister and combs his mane. After making sure he was presentable, he closed the door to his room and walked downstairs. Once he reached the bottom step, he smiles and give his sister the thumbs up. "I'm ready to go when you are sis. I wouldn't really worry about being late. We have plenty of time and it takes a few minutes to reach the train station." Gentle returns Console's hug and gives Dynamo a hug. "Just make sure you take care of each other. Your father and I don't want anything to happen to either of you. Remember to be on your best behavior for the princesses." Quick nods before replying, "Just make sure to not let anyone get under your fur. Just stand up for yourself and back each other up. You've got each others backs and I know you both are strong. Stay smart, safe and wise." Dynamo nods as he heads opens the door and heads outside. "Thank you mom and dad. Don't worry because Console and I will be just fine. Now, let's get going, sis. We've got a train to catch." He says as he starts to jog and makes his way toward the train station.

Cosmic takes a leisurely stroll while making his way to the station. After securing his ticket, he boards the train and sits down while crossing his arms. "This will take a while, but the wait will be worth it. I wonder what kind of competition I'll have there. No matter who they are, I'll crush them with my superior skills. They won't know how outclassed they'll be until they least expect it." He chuckles darkly as his train began to make his way to Canterlot. 

@Dynamo Pad

Console smiled and nodded to her parents. "Don't worry! We'll hopefully come back without a bruise or two. I know that big bro has my back at all times so he'll be able to help me. Dang, I'm going to miss you guys too much. Have fun being children-free for the time being! We'll ring if something goes wrong" She said cheerfully, giving her brother a look of determination. "Bye! Now let's go catch that train before we miss it!" She told him as she began to jog with Dynamo. This is it. The feelings of courage were slowly sinking but that didn't stop her. All she ever wanted in life is to meet the princesses personally with Dynamo. Eeeeeeee!! I'm soooo excited! Maybe this could all change for all of us! Maybe Dyn could get himself a special somepony that he has always been rambling about. After talking to me for so long, I think he's ready for a change and to become a stallion permanentl- Wait. Back up Console. He isn't going to grow up that quickly. He's immature like me. Hmm.. Well I don't know but hopefully we can get this sorted and such. 

Meanwhile, a Pegasus had just got onto the train successfully. She was a darkish yellow mare with dark blue and purple mane. On her right ear was a green bow. Below it was her eyepatch covering her eye. Everypony has questioned her about the mystery behind it but she wasn't too keen to spread the story around. This mare was call Coconut Crescent. She had bought herself the ticket back to Canterlot, her home. She had been staying in Ponyville for quite some time now and she wanted to get back home as soon as possible. "Finally.. I made it.. After so much running.. I actually made it onto the train.. Wait.. Did I bring my mang- yep, brought them. Awesome." She said to herself, starting to walk past ponies that were on the train. She did notice a Neon unicorn with a strange look on his face, but she decided to ignore it. Once satisfied, she found herself a seat and sat down before getting out her manga and opening up the page she was on.

Edited by VinylWubs

@VinylWubs

Gentle smiles, feeling content on her children being sure of themselves. "Just call us if you plan on staying for the night. It takes some time to reach Canterlot, so I won't be surprised if you aren't home later. We'll save you some dinner if you get home. Bye kids and have fun!" Gentle waves to her children, as well as Quick, who wraps an arm around his wife. He pulls her close to them and nuzzles her lovingly. "There they go. Off on their little adventure. I know those two will be just fine. They'll take care of each other." Gentle nods in agreement before heading back in the house. "Since our kids are out. Let's go out and enjoy a day out for ourselves." Quick smiles and nods before entering the house to help his wife clean up the kitchen. 

Dynamo looks back and waves before trying to pick up the pace to the station. He chuckles and nods to his sister's remark. "If the train starts to leave, then we can always hop into the last cart. I remember that anime, Digimon, tried an idea like that. Thankfully it worked, but let's not try that. We can be a bit random and crazy, but I know we aren't that desperate." He shakes his head and chuckles once more. After a few minutes, the train station is within their sights. Dynamo slows his running down to a walk and tries to catch his breath. He sighs in relief, as the train had yet to leave. After paying for their tickets, they walk over and enter the train. "Whew. I'm glad we have a few minutes before it departs. That was quite a workout. How are you holding up, sis?" He says while taking a seat on the train cart.

@Dynamo Pad

Console was starting to run out of breath. She looked back at her parents before waving back and continuing to run faster. "Huff.. Huff.. Nearly... THERE... I-I'm.. Going.. T-to.. MAKE.. It... ALIVE." She panted heavily, her running pace slowing down a fraction. Once they arrived at the station, she looked like she was going to collapse. Her legs were acting like sticks, her heart was accelerating 200 minutes per hour and not to mention her breath was all jaggered up from all the running. So she decided to wait for her brother to purchase their tickets while catching her breath. After waiting for a while, he had purchased the tickets so she walked into the train with him, her face was all red from all the running. "Dear Celestia.. That.. Was... QUITE.. The workout bro.. I-I haven't ran.. Like that.. For AGES.. Phew.. I'm just glad.. We made it in time.. Hopefully we can.. Successfully head to Canterlot.. With no more.. Running" She replied, sitting down next to him and placed her heavy head on his shoulder.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo felt Console lay her head against his shoulder. He chuckles softly while rubbing a hand through her mane. "There, there sis. Just take a little rest while we ride the train. Sorry for rushing all the way to the station." He looks around the seats and notice a lot of ponies were heading to Canterlot. He briefly notices a Pegasus mare sitting a few seats away from him. He notices an eye patch covering one of her eyes. He quickly looks away, hoping that she didn't notice his presence. He could feel his heartbeat was racing quickly. 'What's wrong with me? I mean she is cute, but would she even like someone like me? I shouldn't worry about these things right now. I must get to Canterlot and see Princess Luna.' He takes a couple of calming breaths to get his heart rate under control. He sighs while looking out the window as the train made it's way to the castle.

Meanwhile, Cosmic notices a mare staring at him. He gives her a flirtatious wink, but notices that she was reading a book. He frowns, but then notices another pony staring at her. He silently gasps and rubs his eyes with his hands. He smirks and tries to hide his presence on the train. "I can't believe I found who I was looking for. Out of all the ponies here, it had to be him. I bet he has his little sister with him. Oh, this is too good to be true. I'll get some payback from last time. I can even guess he's here to see Luna. I can almost guarantee it and I'll make sure to humiliate the punk. Just you wait and see, Kyubiki Tenchu." He whispers and chuckles quietly to himself, as he continues to wait out the train ride. 

@Dynamo Pad

She smiled and nuzzled his cheek happily. "Thanks Dynamo.. You're the best older brother that I could of ever asked for.." She whispered to him with a smile. Suddenly she felt something beat fast. She looked up to see her older brother looking at a Pegasus that was reading a.. Tokyo Ghoul manga? This is quite interesting to witness. She smirked and whispered to him. "Hey bro, I see you looking over at that mare over there.. Do you likkkkkkkkke her Dyn? She looks like the perfect mare for you! Why not go up to her and say Hi? I'm sure she'll like that~" She whispered in a teasing tone again like this morning. She could tell that Dynamo liked that mare over there but knowing him.. He would only talk to mares if he had the courage to. Console sighed and looked out the window. There was nothing but mountains, hills, land, animals, forests, clear skies and birds from what she can see. 

Meanwhile, Coconut looked up from her manga and looked over at the blue unicorn. She smiled and noticed he had another mare with him. Judging by her looks and how close she was, she could of been his sister. She sighed before looking away to notice that same stallion who winked at her. Her face went red with embarrassment but she decided to ignore it. For all this time, Coconut always wanted to go back home to see her precious collection of anime figures, mangas, posters, cosplays and her special Anime convention badges. "Ugh..can't wait until I'm home.. I've been so long in Ponyville trying to find that Konata figure from my relative that I haven't had time for myself. Hopefully I can relax when I get home.. Just as long no one gets suspicious about my eyepatch. No pony must know.. No pony.." She muttered to herself, looking out of the window and feeling the breeze against her hair.

Edited by VinylWubs

@VinylWubs

Dynamo smiles and returns the nuzzle. "Your welcome and I can say the same to you. You're the best sister I could ever ask for." He looks briefly to the mare and shakes her head at Console. "That's easier said than done, little sister. I can't just walk up to her and act all casual. I'm afraid we might not have that much in common. Even if we did, then what would she like in somepony like me?" He closes his eyes and sighs deeply. "Maybe we'll see her again around Canterlot. While we do have to see Princess Luna. We can still look around and see what Canterlot has to offer." He mutters to himself as the train was nearing the Canterlot train station. 

Cosmic notices the blush and grins wickedly. "That's just perfect. Looks to me she'll fall for me soon. Then she'll be eating out of the palm of my hands. Relationships are for losers who have feelings. Just use everything and everypony to your...advantage." He says as he notices the train nearing the station. 

@Dynamo Pad

Console sighed, pulling her brother in for a nice tight hug. "Awwwww bro.. I know you're nervous around mares.. Especially ones you like but one day you have to go talk to them. It's the way in life. Besides, this could be your chance to prove yourself worthy and to stick up for yourself. Heck maybe even teach you-know-who a lesson about using ponies against his own will. Besides, she looks like a really nice mare. She's the same as me. We both have eyepatches! Well.. I have bandages and she has an eyepatch but that's besides the point. She has the same taste in me when it comes to manga" She said, happily looking out the window as the train draws closer to the station.

Coconut sighed and got up from her sitting position. She looked over at that Neon green stallion before giving him a look of "Do I know you" on her face. With a sigh, she walked her way towards the door before looking over at Dynamo. "Hey there.." She said calmly with a caring look on her face.

Edited by VinylWubs

Dynamo sighs while leaning into the hug. "Thank you sis. I'm just afraid I'll bore them, I'll do something to make them hate me, or other ridiculous things." He closes his eyes and nods at her remark. "That's true when you think about it. I stood up to his leader years ago. We never really encountered each other much, but I've got to be more confident in myself." He nods once more and blushes slightly. "She is pretty cute and I noticed the eye patch. I wonder if that means anything." He shook his head and chose to file that thought for later. He notices a manga in her hands and smiles. "That's the newest Tokyo Ghoul manga. I forgot that came out recently. I'm glad she has some good taste in reading. I wonder if she is a fan of anime?" While he pondered at the thought, his ears perked as he heard someone addressing him. He looks up to see the yellow Pegasus standing before him. He blushes again while waving at the mare. "H-Hey and I hope I'm not bothering you in any way. I couldn't help, but notice that you had a Tokyo Ghoul manga. I haven't given it a read, but I do enjoy the anime."

Cosmic's ears perked at the sudden conversation in the train cart. He peeks around the seat to see Dynamo talking to the yellow Pegasus mare. He scowls, but soon grins in delight. "Oh, so little Kyubiki likes that mare, does he? It's so cute, that it makes me feel sick to my stomach. Well, maybe I can use that mare as a trophy. Always got to one up that loser somehow." He sits back in his seat and contemplates on how to go about the situation. 

@Dynamo Pad

Console smiled and got up from her seat. "Well now you have the strength to kick his ass bro! He won't get in your way if you stand up to him. Anyway it could mean she has a secret that she's hiding. Like I am. But who knows. She's just like any other mare around here. Also, I have seen the manga around. But sadly it costs too much. Besides, there was a huge cue for that manga. She must be extremely lucky to get her hands on one of those. I tried getting on just the other week. It was quite.. Violent to say the least." She said, looking at the mare that were looking at them curiously. She looked like a twin to Console since she has the same issue as her but who knows? 

"H-Huh? Oh yes! This was a one of a kind. Thousands of ponies wanted to get their hands onto these but only 30 ponies successed. Luckily I was friends with the author so he gave me the manga before the day he gave away his mangas. Quite an achievement isn't it? O-oh, there's my stop right here.. It was nice while it lasted. Also.. There is this Neon green stallion winking at me earlier.. Do you know about him?" She asked, making Console growl.

Edited by VinylWubs

@VinylWubs

Dynamo smiles softly and nods. He watches as his sister gets up from her seat to look at him. "It has been a while since we moved to Ponyville. I'm not sure if he's improved, but only time will tell. Glad to know you've got that much confidence in me, little sis. I also think you're right about the secret, but I don't want to bother her. Once we learned about each other more, then maybe she'll tell us." He shook his head at the memory. "I remember how crazy that was. I went with you, but we had to take cover. So many ponies turned into a free for all on the manga. I remember how disappointed you were, but I got you ice cream to cheer you up."

Dynamo's eyes widen at the yellow mare's remark. "That's kind of impressive. I love anime and manga, but I don't know anyone who makes manga. It must be nice getting manga ahead of time before others. I guess sometimes it's difficult to talk about spoilers in case somepony hasn't gotten the manga yet." He says while chuckling at the thought. His ears droop slightly at the mention of her having to leave. "It's okay and I understand. It was nice talking to you too, Miss...I'm really sorry. I don't believe I caught your name. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo." He gasps slightly at her description of the neon green pony. "I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I would say to just avoid that pony. He isn't kind and he'll do all he can to get what he wants." He says while narrowing his eyes slightly at the situation. He hoped that he was wrong and that it was someone else. 

@Dynamo Pad

Console nods before looking over at her brother with a clear smile. "don't worry! You're letting those small things pop into your brain. You have grown up since then and you need to show him you're the boss around here. Anyway. I wonder too what's under her eye. Oh well, it must be a mystery that we don't know how to solve. And I remember that day clearly.. One pony twisted my hooves on purpose all because he was greedy for that manga. You took me to the ice cream truck and ordered a strawberry and chocolate icecream. You always know how to cheer me up bro. And I am grateful since then."

"Oh yes! The creator and I have been friends ever since primary so we know each other pretty well. It's amazing to see the art work improve day by day but at least I don't have to suffer long queues of violent ponies.. Eheheheheh.. No offence if you two were in that nut case. And you have no idea. It's difficult to try keep all of the spoilers to myself even though I want to share it with so many ponies. It's saddening but true. Wait. Did you say you love anime and manga? Same here! I've been a fan ever since I started watching Naruto. It's an amazing anime and I recommend it to you if you haven't seen it. Oh right! It's nice to meet you Dynamo. My name is Coconut Crescent. Though you can call me Coconut. Will I see you around? Also, that unicorn was glaring at you and your sister if I'm right. He doesn't look safe.. Well.. Seya!" She said, trotting off happily with her bags and manga.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo nods as he remembered what happened. "I'm just glad you weren't hurt that badly. That twist in your arm healed up after a few days. I'm glad I was able to help you feel better. It's funny how the ice cream truck was called Mr. Softee. I guess that makes me a softee as well, huh?" He chuckles and shakes his head. He then pulls Console into a hug. "I'm your brother and I'll always cheer you up. You're my little sister and I'll always be there for you."

Dynamo gasps at the mention of the anime title. "Recommend watching it? I love watching Naruto! It's probably one of my favorite anime's of all time. Well, it really wan't my first anime I've seen. I've seen Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Cardcaptors and some others. I got into Naruto later on and I was instantly hooked." He says and nods at her remark. "I remember reading some manga and could see what the art style was like. Seeing current manga panels makes me feel amazed. The writers must go through a lot of time and effort to make their manga a masterpiece." He laughs while shaking his head. "I know that feeling about spoilers in anime and manga. Although, I always don't care if I get spoiled on the story. I sometimes forget what happens before reading or watching, anyway." He stands up and gently shakes her hand. "Coconut Crescent, huh? That's a lovely and fitting name for you. It's nice to meet you Coconut. I hope to run into you again sometime. Just steer clear of that stallion you told us about." He watches her trot off as he sits back down in his seat. He glances slightly over to his sister while narrowing his eyes. "You don't think she was referring to him, right? There's just no way it could be him. We haven't heard from that guy in months. Why on earth would he show up now, of all times?"