Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Journey Towards the Soul

Dynamo Pad

(edited)

@VinylWubs

Dynamo smiles softly at the mare's multiple questions. He nods before replying, "It took us a few minutes to get to the castle. So, I would estimate you were out for about fifteen to twenty minutes. You're cut is just fine. Princess Celestia healed the injury herself and there's not a scratch on you. I've held onto your bag ever since I carried you to the castle." He bends down to reach for the bag before standing up once more. He hands her the bag as she begins to calm down. "I've checked and rechecked your bag. Everything that was scattered earlier is still in the bag. The only thing missing is the Konata figure, but we are all going to get to the bottom of that." He panics slightly as she rested her head back on the pillow, but sighs in relief from her hand squeezing his own hand. "Y-You're welcome Coco-chan. You don't have to repay me for anything. I'm just glad and thankful I was able to help you when I did. I'm glad to know you are doing alright."

He places a hand over his chin while closing his eyes to think. He smiles and snaps his fingers as an idea formed in his mind. "If you are up for it, I could carry you, if you want. I just wonder if we have to get the word from somepony in this castle. I don't want to take you out of the infirmary while you are feeling a bit dizzy. I just don't want anything to happen to you, you know?" He chuckles while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut groaned softly and rubbed her head with her free hand. "So that happened huh? I swear I thought it was much longer like an hour or something but meh. I can live with that. But once again, I would like to thank you for doing such a favour for me Dyna-Kun. You have no idea how much it means to me to feel important or to be cared for. My parents weren't the nicest people around but there is one thing that makes you stand out. You are willing to do anything just to save me. I can see it in your eyes. Just. Thank you so much." She said happily, leaning up to him and kissing his cheek softly. This made Coconut's cheek fluster a little bit but it was a reward from her. Besides she was slowly falling for him but she couldn't let him know that she loves him. Getting off topic, she looked at her bag before checking it again. "Everything is still there. Good. Apart from my Konata figure. But who am I kidding? I'm worried about my figure. But at least I still have my stuff here with me. That's one thing I can relax about." She mumbled to herself.

"Hmmm? O-Oh really? You'll gladly carry me after carrying my bags? Wow. Aren't you something special... I like it. But sure. It makes better sense since I can barely walk. But you're too kind to me. I really need to repay you in some way. I can't leave you without doing special to you. After what you did for me, you deserve to have a break." She said happily, holding his hand much tighter but in a caring way.

(edited)

@VinylWubs

Dynamo chuckles and nods with a smile. "I know exactly what you're talking about. Sometimes I close my eyes to rest for a few minutes, but I find out I fell asleep for much longer." He frowns while looking at the mare, but smiles softly while shaking his head. "Everypony deserves to be treated kindly. You're parents must be a bunch of fools. No offense, or anything like that Coco-chan. They don't realize what a kind, sweet and caring mare you are. I'm just glad I was able to be there for you." His eyes widen slightly as he felt Coconut kiss his cheek. He blushes up a storm, but tries to keep the blushing under control. He places a hand over the cheek that was kissed and nods. "Your welcome Coco-chan and no worries. We'll get Konata back for you from that bully. I can tell that figure is very important to you." He says and nods happily. "Of course I'll carry you with us. I don't want to leave you here in the infirmary. There's nothing fun to do in the infirmary anyway." He chuckles, but shakes his head. "If it makes you feel better, we can try and talk about repaying me later. I promise you that you don't have to repay me. What are friends for, anyway?" He lowers his eyes to the bed while running a hand through his mane. He wanted to tell her that he liked her, but he didn't want to rush things too quickly.

"It sounds to me like the three of you are getting along quite nicely." Dynamo's ears perked at the voice and turns to find the source of said voice. "Oh! Hello once again, Princess Celestia." Dynamo bows as Celestia enters the infirmary once again. "No need to bow, young Dynamo. You're all to kind and I wanted to inform you of things. If you are taking Coconut with you, then she is allowed to go. Just make sure that she'll be kept safe." Receiving a nod, she continues. "Furthermore, I have brought a special guest with me. She has been waiting for you, but explaining the situation has allowed her to overlook the fact of being late." She steps aside and allows Princess Luna to enter the room. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

A dark purple mare entered the room. She was wearing her crown, amulet and shoes like usual and she had a look of seriousness on her face. It was no one other but Princess Luna, Princess Celestia's younger sister. She looked over at Dynamo before smiling. "I heard that you rescued this poor pegasus from death. That is a very loyal thing to do. One that many other ponies wouldn't dare to try. Most ponies nowadays are so into their phones and technology that they have forgotten about everything in the normal world. Pathetic. Anyway. Are you feeling okay there? Do you need some rest young one?" Luna asked Coconut to which she shook her head in response. "N-N-No Princess Luna. Thank you for the offer but I'm fine now. I just can't maintain my balance well and it will take me a few hours to get my feet back onto the ground. Other than that. I feel fine." Ccconut replied. "That's good, at least you're in a better state than you were earlier. Anyway. Dynamo.. I heard you while you and your sister was walking up the stairs. Oh, that's right. Hello Console." She said to the Orange mare (who was reading a magazine). She placed down the magazine before smiling. "Oh! Hey Princess Luna!" Console said happily before returning to her reading.

Luna's attention was soon all on Dynamo as she walked over to him calmly. "I can understand what you were trying to say earlier. Sometimes focusing on loved ones are more important than playing a game for most of the time. True, I play games nearly 24/7 but that doesn't mean I haven't got the time to see my beloved sister. The same goes for you. You love your sister and you would do anything in your role to keep her happy. No matter the situation is. It's satisfying to see ponies actually caring for one another than not even looking at time at all." She said before looking at Coconut. "Time is wasting as we speak. We need to get this over and done with. Dynamo, Console and Coconut. Follow me. You have a friend in my chambers who seem to be curious to meet you three" She said as she headed towards the door. Console looked at her brother before nodding her head and catching up with the princess. Slowly but surely, Coconut got off the bed with a wobble and held onto Dynamo's shoulders for balance.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo watched as Princess Luna had entered the infirmary. He gulped at the serious expression she presented, but tried to remain as calm as possible. He then notices the smile and blushes in embarrassment. "It was no trouble, to be honest. I just couldn't leave her when she was hurt on the ground like that. I don't get why most ponies only care about their technology or phones. They should have at least some common courtesy to help a pony out." He shook his head in disbelief of most ponies. He couldn't deny that the same thing could be said at times while in Ponyville.

He watches Luna as she calmly walks over to him and Coconut. He smiles softly and nods at her remark. "I know exactly what you mean, Princess Luna. I do play games a lot, but I don't want it to consume my life. I like to spend time with my sister and I try to make her happy. Even when we play games together, I feel like it's us having quality sibling bonding time. My dream is to one day become a video game champion, but I want to get out and enjoy life from time to time. Video games are fun and entertaining, but not every minute of every day. That's just my opinion, anyway." He nods as he helps Coconut in getting out of the hospital bed. He looks to Luna and narrows his eyes slightly at the mention of 'friend.' "I almost forgot about the video game invite. Although, that 'friend' you mentioned isn't a friend of ours. In fact, he took something from Coco-chan. I don't want to assume anything, but if it was the case, then I want to get it back. Maybe we'll be able to settle it in a game competition. Whatever challenge you have us do, I'll do my very best, Princess Luna." He says as he felt Coconut lean on his shoulder for balance. He smiles and shakes his head before picking her up bridal style. He chuckles and grins at the yellow Pegasus mare. "I don't want you to waste your energy. It's a long walk and you should save your strength. Besides, you're pretty light, so I hope you don't mind me carrying you." He blushes while taking his time walking. They join the others, as they exit the infirmary and begin their descent down the steps. 

@Dynamo Pad 

Coconut giggled softly as she got picked up so suddenly. "W-Woah! D-Dyna-Kun! Well aren't you a gentleman for carrying a weak pegasus around. I'm proud of you. Anyway, we should start walking" She said calmly as Dynamo walked out of the infirmary with her in his arms. Luna looked behind herself before smiling gently. "Wait. You say this stallion stole something from the mare? By the name of the moon that's horrible! Stealing is against the laws in Canterlot. He will certainly suffer great consequences from court. This kind of behaviour isn't allowed. Anyway, I have made a little deal that Cosmic has certainly agreed to. Whoever wins the battles will become an offical student of mine and learn all the pro secrets of a extreme gamer like me. Many ponies try but they failed miserably. It's sad to see. Day by day, ponies come and go with a defeated look on their faces. Even those who had spent nearly all their life gaming has gotten defeated by me." She shook her head and sighed gently, her head rising up to look at Dynamo. "Although this is different. This time you're competing against Cosmic by yourself. The best of 3 to 5 battles. Naruto style. I have my faith in you because well.. What you said earlier really changed my life Dynamo. Thank you. Oh, we're already here" Luna said as she opened the door to her gaming chambers. It was quite neat. All of her games were next to each other in alphabetical order. She nearly had every game in all of Equestria. Shelves of trophies, medals, anime figures, all of the manga in the world and such were all on the shelves. The room was quite large. A huge platform tv was in sight with the gaming consoles infront. Basically this was the chambers of every gamer's dreams. Console's eyes widen as she looked around herself to take in the view. "woah.. This is amazing! You truly are a huge gamer and anime fan like they say!" 

(edited)

@VinylWubs

Dynamo blushes and nods. "It's nothing really, Coco-chan. I'm just glad I can help you out as best as I can." As the group were walking down the staircase, Dynamo sighs and nods at Luna. "I'm glad that stealing is prohibited at Canterlot. Wish the same could be said for other places in Equestria. Maybe in time a law will be passed, but right now that doesn't seem likely. I'm also not surprised that Cosmic would would agree to those terms, but I guess it's the only way to find out who will be your apprentice. He also told me you knew a lot on video games. I didn't quite understand, but I guess I'll know more once this is over." Dynamo smiles at the rules and nods happily. "I think I might like this little challenge. Naruto is one of my favorite anime and I've played the game every so often., Hopefully I'll be able to give it all that I've got against him. It's sad to see some gamer's have failed, but at least they tried. I guess myself and some others had talent that you saw in us."

After some time walking, the group finally made it to the game chambers. Once they stepped inside, they were greeted by Luna's collection of anime figures, games and consoles. Dynamo's jaw drops and shook his head in awe at the gaming setup.He gently places Coconut on her feet and looks around the room. "Now this is a place I wish I could call my own. This is just unbelievable and just, so cool! If I didn't know any better, then I would say this is video game heaven" He grins, but the grin soon fades as he heard a boisterous laugh echoing in the room. He turns to see Cosmic, who was just  waving to the group. "Well it's about time you finally made it! I honestly was thinking you guys weren't going to show up. How was that kick I sent your way?" Dynamo growls and rubs his back, but shakes his head. "That's besides the point, Cosmic. Coco-chan lost her figure of Konata from Lucky Star. All of us are lead to believe that you are the one who stole it. Is this true?" Cosmic leaned back in his chair, folds his arms behind his head and kicks his feet up on the table. "I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Not only that, but how dare you accuse me of stealing. I would never do such a thing." He closes his eyes and chuckles with a smirk on his muzzle. This caused Dynamo to clench his fist in frustration at the neon green unicorn. "Don't you try and play innocent with me, Cosmic. I want to know the truth and I want to know now! Did you, or did you not steal that figure?" Cosmic closes his eyes and thinks deeply at the question. He suddenly opens his eyes and snaps a finger in realization. He then pulls out the figure and spins the figure stand on his fingertip. "Oh, you mean this figure right here? I took that as a bit of insurance, so I know that she would join you and the others on the chase. Now she can watch as I defeat you and then get her as my girlfriend. Now that seems fair, don't you think?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Luna looked over at Dynamo and Cosmic squawking at each other like birds. "Save it. Cosmic, you do realise that stealing is against the laws right? Well.. If you win the battles then we'll let you off for stealing her figure. BUT.. If you lose the battles all together then pretty much you are going to court. This kind of behaviour is not acceptable here and I can't stand to let ponies like you get away with it. Anyway. Got everything sorted for the tournament. Oh! Coconut!" Luna walked over to her and helped her to stand up properly. Calmly, she walked her over to the couch and sat her down carefully while giving her a bottle of water. "There.. Now get comfy. We don't want you to fall down all over the place now do we?" She said kindly before heading back to the two stallions.

Console was still in awe from the site around her. It felt like she was in gamer heaven. She couldn't believe that she had all the games and mangas in her gaming chambers. Shaking her head, she walked over to Coconut and sat down next to her. "Hey.. You feeling alright Coconut? You need to lie down or something? I'm right here if you need anything in particular." Console said to her but Coco shook her head. "I'll be fine for now. Just a little angry at Cosmic. That's all." She replied. Console smiled. "Don't worry Dogsmic is always like this. He just uses mares like you to try to weaken my brother. But if I know my brother well, he's pretty badass at this game. Once we're done with Dogsmic over there he will be on his knee, begging for mercy. Your figure is another thing. Dogsmic took it just to get our anger levels high but little did he know that he's facing the wrong person. Just sit back and relax. Take it easy and let the battle start." Console said reassuringly, making Coconut smile. 

@VinylWubs

Cosmic scoffed at Luna and sat normally in his chair. "Whatever you say, Princess. All I have to do is win and I'll be free to go? That sounds simple enough to me. Time to show why I'll be the winner of this little contest." Dynamo walked over to the table and took a seat in an open chair. He looks at the setup for the game and nods. He turns his attention one last time to Cosmic while narrowing his eyes at his opponent. "You won't get away with what you've done, Cosmic. Just know that I won't lose to somepony like you." Cosmic looked at the screen while trying to ignore Dynamo. Unbeknownst to everyone, he had a hidden smirk on his muzzle. 'That's what you think, you little fool. Just wait until we get started. I'm going to make you eat those words. You won't know what hit you until it's too late.' He chuckles quietly to himself. Dynamo looks to Luna while raising an eyebrow to her. "So how does this work, Princess Luna? You told me that it's a 3 out of 5 battle. What are the rules and how does this work? Anything else important that I should know of?" He asks while trying to mentally prepare himself. 

@Dynamo Pad

Luna rolled her eyes at Comsic before looking at Dynamo. "The rules are simple. You two are fighting against each other and the pony who wins the most battles will win overall. You two can pick your characters. Their special abilities will be locked until the third round but until then, you have to use ordinary attacks to defeat your opponent. The rest is all up to you two. Good luck. I will be with the girls while you two duel" She explained before heading over to the girls. "Y-You can do this Dynamo! I believe in you! Make him pay for stealing my prized Konata figure!" Coconut said happily. "YEA! KICK HIS FLANK! SHOW HIM WHO THE BOSS IS! WOO!" 

@VinylWubs

Dynamo nods before turning to face Coconut and Console. He smiles and gives them a thumbs up. "I'll give it all I've got and I'll win. I promise to get that Konata figure back to you, Coco-chan." He says before turning his attention back to the TV screen. He picks up his character as the two begin to pick their teams. Once the selected their fight location, the battle had finally commenced.

As the battle got underway, both sides were fighting with all they had. Cosmic was able to find any opening and exploit it as much as possible. In the end, he overwhelmed Dynamo and took game 1. "Alright! That's one down and two more for me. What's the matter, Kyubiki? Getting a little rusty in your game today?" Dynamo shook his head to shake off his mind tactics. He sighs while going back to the character select screen. "That was only the first game. I won't let that happen again." While going over his other choices in characters, he places a hand under his chin while he was deep in thought. 'That's was just strange. I know Cosmic is strong, but not that strong. How did he improve in such a short amount of time? Either that was a fluke, or he got really strong. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it together in the next game.'

@Dynamo Pad

Console and Coconut gasped as Dynamo lost the first game. "This feels strange. Normally he would win the first round. Maybe he is just getting prepared? But something feels wrong. I need to keep a close eye on them." She said to herself while watching closely. "1-0.. So far Cosmic is in the lead. Huh.. I didn't expect him to be so good. Weird. But who am I kidding? Hopefully Dynamo can catch up in the second match. But something feels off.. But what? It's something to do with Cosmic.. No, I'm thinking too much." She said, a confused look on her face was slowly spreading to Coconut. Why does it feel like Cosmic is cheating just to get me as a mare friend? I don't even like him anyway! But.. Why make up excuses that I might be his special somepony. I can't put my finger on it. It's all too confusing and I'm starting to panick slightly. Oh Celestia. What if he loses? What if he ends up giving me up so I'll be with Cosmic? What if Cosmic is using me?! What if- No! Coconut! Stop this! You're stressing too much about it! Now. Calm down and just relax.. Besides. Dyna-Kun might come back into the second round! That's it. 

@VinylWubs

Dynamo and Cosmic both selected their characters and prepared for round 2. Once the teams were chosen, they selected the map and round 2 commenced. Just like before, Cosmic had taken the offensive. Driving Dynamo into a corner, the blue unicorn tried to play defensive. Cosmic smirked at that and took full advantage of the situation. Cosmic landed one final ultimate to secure his victory in the match. He jumped out of his seat and cheered like he won the entire game. "Huzzah! It seems like the goddess of victory is smiling upon me today. I knew you haven't changed Kyubiki. You were strong, but moving to that pathetic town called Ponyville has made you weak. Might and power control everything. You took priorities into your life and that made you lose everything. You are nothing but a weak, pathetic, undeserving, indisputable failure! You had no chance against me. You lost the moment you were facing me, loser. I knew that cutie mark was a fake."

Dynamo drops his controller in disbelief at his loss. His eyes remain glued to the screen at the results he received. He tried to run different scenarios on what was going on, but came up with nothing. His ears perked as he heard Cosmic address him. "W-What do you mean my cutie mark is a fake?" Cosmic turned to face him while shrugging his shoulders. "You should have realized by now that you were never meant for glory. True you stood up to us that one day all those years ago. However, you just got lucky that you won. You have nothing going for you now. All that you have is a dream that was meant to never happen in the first place. I mean, who are you trying to fool? Your cutie mark is meant for a gamer who can never fail. Princess Luna doesn't have a mark like your, but still she is the greatest gamer in all of Equestria! All you are doing is tarnishing the name of gamer's everywhere! Just do us all a favor and get out of here already! Just save yourself before you embarrass yourself in front of those three even more. Just put the controller down, admit that you are a weak and pathetic failure and then get out of my sight!" Cosmic slams his hands on the table to get his point across.

Dynamo shook slightly in fear at Cosmic's tirade. He shook his head, but couldn't deny that his opponent was right. 'Maybe he's right. I-I can't beat him now. I guess I was talking a good game, but now I see the reality of it all.'  He picks up the controller off the ground, but he felt numb to the touch. He slowly, but carefully places the controller back on the table. He lowers his head as his mane covers his eyes. A lone tear cascaded down his face as he wraps his arms around himself. "I-I'm sorry, everypony. I...I'm just a weak and p-pathetic failure." He says as he began to quietly sob. Hearing this causes Cosmic to grin and laugh boisterously at the sight. "I knew it! I won! I won! Now I shall know everything there is to know about the gaming world!"

@Dynamo Pad

All three mares gasp to witness Dynamo loosing the game. Luna wasn't impressed with Cosmic's attitude towards Dynamo. She glared over at him and said in a cold tone most ponies fear from her. "Cosmic. What do you think you are doing? Making Dynamo feel weak in himself and making him cry? I'm sorry but this is UNACCEPTABLE behaviour! No gamer treat their opponents like trash! I may be the greatest gamer in all of Equestria but that doesn't mean you have to look down at ponies with a laugh. This is unjustified manner from you. I thought I saw something inside of you. Something strong yet willing to escape like a bulldog. Now I understand. You know what? You're just a wimpy 5 year old colt who is throwing a big tantrum at others just to get his way. Don't believe me? I have been watching you for too long and I'm afraid this can't continue." She said, slamming her hands down on the table louder than Cosmic's.

Console's eyes went wide as she witnessed her brother, her ONLY brother, sobbing and lost hope in himself. "Y-You jerk! How dare you accuse my brother! What did he ever do to you?! That's right! Nothing! Absolutely nothing! And here you are giving him such stress and pain that he doesn't deserve! He has been nothing but nice to you ever since you two were colts but you have been treating him like trash! Pick on ponies your own size and DONT YOU DARE CALL HIS CUTIE MARK FAKE!! He has been working his flank off for his cutiemark ever since he came across gaming! If I know him well, he can beat you in a fort night! Your cutiemark is way more fake than his! What do you do anyway? Look at wimpy stars and study them? Ha, even fillies can achieve that easily with their eyes close. Everypony looks at stars literally every night because Princess Luna makes them unique! Just getting your cutiemark in that would be sooooooooooooo boring! So listen here Dogsmic. Stay away from my brother, my family and my friends or you'll regret it!" She growled before hugging her brother tightly and rubbing his back supportingly. "Shhhhhhhh.. It's okay Dynamo.. I'm here for you. Remember.. What would Brian Boitano do in this moment?" 

Coconut's eye went small while listening to the painful sobs of her crush. This was hurting her heart in so many ways that she was shaking. Her hooves went up to her eyepatch and gripped it. Suddenly she stopped for a moment to try figure it all out, hence letting go of her eyepatch. This is it.. I have no choice. Cosmic has gone too far with him! I cant control myself from this- wait.. Dynamo needs me. What's the point of facing Cosmic if my.. One true love is in pain. "D-Dyna-Kun!" She called out, racing to him (with most of her strength from collapsing on her) and holding him close to her. She closed her eyes and started to wipe his tears with her hand. Seeing the tears couldn't stop, she leaned down and kissed his cheek. "I'm here Dyna-Kun. I will never leave your side ever. I will always be there for you and support you through your hard times. Like when you helped me out earlier when I couldn't get up. You were kind and went back for me. Heck if it wasn't for you, I would of been Cosmic's girlfriend." 

@VinylWubs

Cosmic winced and gulped in fear, but scoffed while trying to act tough. "Oh please, Luna. You don't know a thing about the two of us. He deserves no mercy by me or anypony else. All gamer's who can't handle the pressure should just forfeit their rights. Just like I said that you need to have power in order to claim everything! The friendship and kindness he possesses is a sin beyond all recognition! You're also one to talk, Luna. You thought I had something special and now you see this. Well then, let's look at you. You know so much about games, but you hold back on all of us. You know way more than you're letting on. I know that you have information on the gaming world. Once I win, I'll get all of it's secrets. I'll be the ruler of the gaming world one way or another!" He turns his attention to Console while pointing a hand at her. "He did nothing? You think he did nothing!? He did everything! Being kind to myself and others was nonsense! The friendship and kindness he possesses is nothing, but a sin beyond all recognition! Kindness only leads to betrayal and being used. I showed that to him through example. I placed that girl with him and he can't trust others as much. Sure, maybe he got over it and can trust again, but the damage was done."

Dynamo felt the hug and kiss on his cheek, but he remained unresponsive. He just sad there as more tears raced down his muzzle. Cosmic looked at the scene before him and smirked. "Don't you see yet? It's no good, you know? I told you before that he's broken beyond all repair. He can't even hear you right now!" He smiles softly while looking at Coconut. "You know something? You can have him. You both seem to deserve one another, anyway. A failure for a failure! Now isn't that good to hear? Don't you feel better now, my dear? Now you don't have to worry about me having to take you away. You can have your fun cleaning up that mess. Good luck with that because he's beyond fixing." He laughs once more before narrowing his eyes once more at the group. "Looking at the stars is fun, but only if you have a goal in mind. My goal is to be the best video game player in the world. Better than everypony out there. That includes you, Luna. You can also call it whatever you want, but I believe his mark is a lie. I should have had a mark like that. Video games have been my forte and I could have been great. Then Kyubiki Tenchu came along and crushed my dreams to bits. This is what he deserves for getting in my way!" He stomped his foot before calming down and regains his composure. He then bows kindly towards his audience. "It appears that we have reached the conclusion. If he no longer wishes to fight, then make me your apprentice Luna."

@Dynamo Pad

The three mares glared over at Cosmic with a hint of death in their eyes. But one mare was just about ready to punch him in the guts. That's right. It was Coconut. She had already slammed her eyepatch down to reveal her 3 plus eye. She stormed over to Cosmic, grabbing him by the neck and growled. "How DARE you talk trash to us! We have no frame in mind to be treated like pieces of paper you find in the wild. I don't care what you done to Dynamo! I don't flipping care whenever you made him not able to trust anyone. The one thing I care about is.. You hurt my crush too many times in the past and look what you have done! He's sobbing his eyes out because YOU, yes I said YOU were the one who crushed his heart into a million pieces. All he ever wanted is a simple life without people like you barging in without knocking but this has gone too far! Actually you're the one whose sinning. Not treating people like normal human beings and doing harmful things to them is a sin against crime. It may start out as a one time thing only but it grows and grows and grows until the person you hurt will end up doing.. Harmful things that I'm not going to mention. But that's beside my point. Hahahah, let's all laugh about how pathetic that joke was. Really? A failure for a failure. I'll let you know I have been covering up my eye for too long and you triggered me to take it off. Don't you dare reach my level buddy or you'll regret it" She said, gripping his neck tightly.

Console looked around for anything suspicious until she looked at the controllers. She walked over to them and saw something.. Out of place in Cosmic's controller. She picked it up to find a glowing chip inserted into the controller. The mare picked up that chip before showing it to Luna, Dynamo, Cosmic and Coconut. "Hey! Cosmic has been cheating this entire time! He's been using a chip so he can beat Dynamo through out the entire time! Pathetic! Pathetic! Patheic!" She growled, snapping the chip into pieces infront of Cosmic

@VinylWubs

Console gasped in surprise as he felt Coconut grab him by the neck. He gasps for breath, but winces at her left eye. "W-What in the name of Equestria happened to your eye!? Are you some kind of monster!? I guess I was right in my g-guess before. Y-You deserve each other. A failure and his l-little monster. Who c-could ever love a monster like you?" He struggles with a cough. He smirks softly and struggles to laugh. "His life has no meaning. He d-deserves no life with the way he was treated. Something that I and the other s-students took pride in. As l-long as I win, then n-nothing else matters. A-All shall suffer by my hooves and nopony s-shall stand against me." He was brought out of his conversation by a snapping noise. He manages to turn to see Console breaking his glowing chip crushed into tiny pieces. His eyes widen before narrowing as he pushes Coconut off of him. He seethes with anger at Console and stomps his feet. "How dare you do that to me! That was my gaming chip! Do you have any idea on how much it costed me to get that!? I conned that chip off and you ruined it!"

Dynamo raises his head to look up at the scene before him. His eyes widen slightly at Coconut's sudden declaration. He stands up and catches the yellow mare, so she wouldn't be hurt. "Are you okay, Coco-chan? You're not hurt are you?" He was brought out of his chain of questions as he notices her left eye. He widens in surprise, but remains perfectly calm. "Hey, Coco-chan? What happened to your eye?" He looks to Console as she destroyed the gaming chip. He looks to the ground and comes to a realization. "S-So then...all this time I could have won? He had to cheat in order to win?" He shakes his head in disbelief at the sudden thought. 

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut gasped as she got pushed off him. "H-Hey! Don't do that to me! That's no way to treat a mare!" She shouted before looking up at Dynamo. Her eyes shrink as he asks about her eye. Knowing that it was pointless to hide her secret anymore, she decided to tell him. "W-Well.. This eye appeared out of nowhere when I was just a filly. It always precid my mood. Like if I was upset then my mane and tail would be shorter than usual. If I was pissed off and was fighting him.. Then my cutiemark would be faded so it would look like I didn't have one in total. I couldn't control my emotions as a filly so my eye would be out of control but.. The eyepatch that I was wearing saved me from going out of control. But if you're wondering about the pluses.. It's complicated.. 1 plus means I'm happy, 2 plus means I'm upset, 3 plus means I'm angry, 4 plus means.. I turn into a monster.. 5 p-plus.. I-I.. Turn into something.. Terrifying.." She shivered, looking away from him with tears in her eyes.

Comsole rolled her eyes and threw the broken pieces of his used to be chip at Cosmic. "You do realize that cheating is against the rules right? I didn't see my brother using a chip or anything to win but you had to take it one step closer too far. I'm just warning you right here and now.. If you don't stop throwing a tantrum, your flank will be punished from the skills my brother aquire. He is the best gamer in all of Ponyville and everywhere. While Princess Luna may be the best gamer in all Equestria, Dynamo has the skills to be trained by Luna herself. But you! You're cheating just so you can make ponies obey you! Not cool Dogsmic.."

(edited)

@VinylWubs

Dynamo looks to Coconut with an intrigued look on his face. He nods, but frowns as she turns away from him. He gently places his hand on her cheek and pulls her face so their eyes met. "I'm glad you told me Coco-chan. I don't think you're a monster. That eye of yours may seem complicated, but I will never leave your side. Your voice was able to bring me back. If that doesn't mean something, then I don't know what it means. I do know that you're a really kind mare with a caring heart. So, please don't look away. I think that both of your eyes are beautiful. I would never lie to you about something like that." He smiles warmly at her while using his thumb to rub her cheek.

Cosmic seeing this stuck his tongue out at the group. "That's just disgusting. You would love to be with a monster Kyubiki! Just the thought of her turning into something terrifying is pitiful. You should just put that pony out of her misery already. Just give up and save yourself the trouble of it all, Kyubki Tenchu. It's because the fact of the matter remains the same. This battle and your future is all over." Dynamo lowered his head, so his mane was covering his eyes. With the determination and conviction in his heart, he knew what he had to do. "No." He says softly, but enough to grab Cosmic's attention. Just that word was enough to make his blood boil. "No? NO!? What did you just say to me!?" He exclaims as the blue unicorn turns around to face him. "You heard me, Dogsmic. I said no! It's because I won't give up. That's one of the many things that my friends and my masters taught me!" Cosmic's eyes widened in shock, but the words struck him as odd. "Your friends and masters?" He came to a sudden realization and began to laugh. "Oh, this is just too much. I can imagine those two mare are your friends. I mean you don't have many friends, so why is it not surprising to hear you say that? However, while I do know you have Pinball as your old master. You honestly expect me to believe Luna is your master? You must have a screw loose in that mind of yours. It's because Luna will never want you as a student with the way you've been acting."

Dynamo shook his head and glared slightly at his adversary. "All I know is that you need to be quiet. You don't ever call Coco-chan a monster or hurt her. If you ever treat her unkindly again, then I'll make you regret it." Cosmic only scoffed and shook his head. "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it, tough guy?" Dynamo went and pushed Cosmic out of the way to take his seat. "Hey, Console. Can you get me old reliable? I don't trust the console controls at the moment. I want to fight with the way I know how." He says as he was handed his own custom controller. He looks up to Coco and lends his hand out to her. "Coco-chan? I know we just met, but will you fight together with me? If so, then just don't let go of me, okay?" Cosmic growled as the scene played before him. He looked to Luna and pointed at Dynamo and Coconut. "Uh, hello? Aren't you going to do something about that? That's clearly cheating! Two against one isn't fair and you fully know that, Princess!"

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Luna shook her head at Cosmic's complaint. "Says the one who used a chip to cheat his whole way through. Personally I don't think this is cheating. It's more of support and working together. I didn't say that working together was against the rules now did I Cosmic? Personally using a chip is against all gaming rules in Equestria unless you have a disability or something. Other than that I think you're acting like a spoilt brat. Only thinking of you and not of others isn't acceptable. Now please be quiet as the third round will begin soon." Luna growled at him before smiling at Coconut and Dynamo.

Coconut was just about to grab his hand until she saw a small spark in his eye. She looked closely to see a figure standing there. Her eyes widen as she recognized the person. It was Naruto. One of the hokages. She couldn't believe her eyes to see something so amazing appear to her. Realizing she was being too close to him, she pulled away from his face and hold him tightly. "I won't let go. Just focus on your game and try to beat Cosmic. He has nothing towards you. I believe in you." Coconut whispered to him.

@VinylWubs

Cosmic growled at Luna, but nods begrudgingly. "Very well. Kyubiki can have all the help he wants, but it still doesn't change anything. I'm just one win away from taking this whole thing. This is a lost cause anyway." Dynamo ignored the response as he kept his attention towards Coconut. He noticed she had a lost look in her eyes, but decided not to question it. As he listens to her response, he could see a spark in her eyes. He then notices a tangible figure standing next to Coconut. It was Hinata Hyuga, Naruto Uzumaki's wife. His eyes widen in disbelief and was about to question Coconut, but he knew he had a match to win. He blushes as she hold him tight, but smiles confidently. "Thank you, Coco-chan. I'm glad to have you and the others by my side. I'm ready and I'm set to turn this around." He turns around to face the screen and chose his team. Cosmic chose his team as both players got set for round 3.

As the match began, it seemed as if Cosmic was just taunting Dynamo. The blue unicorn would have none of that, as he took the fight to Cosmic. Dynamo finally got a win and secured a point in his favor. Dynamo smiled and nods while looking over to the neon green unicorn. "That's one point down and two more to go." Cosmic scoffed, but shook his head. "You just got lucky. I won't let you win another match." Dynamo shook his head as the two went back to the character select screen. "While I believe in luck at times. I can tell you that what just happened was no luck. I won't lose to you anymore, Cosmic."

@Dynamo Pad

Console and Coconut cheered loudly for Dynamo's remarkable win. It seemed that Dynamo wasn't finished with Cosmic's games and he wanted a proper fight to the death. Coconut smiled before looking into his eyes to see the same figure but with another person next to him. It was no other that Hinata Hyuga, Naruto Uzumaki's beloved wife. She blushed gently at the sight but decided to ignore it. She wanted him to make Cosmic pay for taking her figure away from him and this match could ultimately be the decision. Either to get her figure back safe and sound or lose it completely to a stallion she didn't trust. She held his hoof tightly and smiled gently while whispering. "I believe in you Dyna-Kun. You can take him down. Console, Luna and I all have your back all the way. Keep going!" She said happily before nuzzling his forehead.

"2-1! It seems Dynamo is starting to catch up to Cosmic. The competition is getting pretty tight as they fight their way to victory. I wonder who will kick the bucket first."

@VinylWubs

Cosmic smirked as he tried to regain his composure. "Kyubiki will kick the bucket first when I win this next game." He chuckles as he selects his team. Dynamo laughs at Cosmic's poor attempt to psyche himself out. "You just keep telling yourself that, Dosgmic. We'll see who kicks the bucket at the very end of all this." He looks back to Coconut, but he could also see Naruto and Hinata standing next to each other. He smiles softly as he felt this was some sort of sign. Whatever the case, he would do his best to win Coconut's figure back. His ears perked as he head Coconut addressing him. He blushes at her nuzzling him, but he smiles and happily returns the nuzzle. "I'm glad to know that I'm not alone anymore. Now it's time to keep the ball rolling." Dynamo looks back to the screen and re picks the same team. As both players got ready, the fourth round finally began.

As the game began, Cosmic tried to be smart and outmaneuver Dynamo. The blue unicorn kept his guard up and attacked when an opening was present. Cosmic, who had enough of it all, decided to awaken to settle the match. Dynamo kept a close eye on when to strike and claimed round 4 with a win. Dynamo smiles and turns to Cosmic. "I guess the goddess of victory doesn't favor cheaters. Now the game is all tied up and only one more win to go!" Cosmic had a look of confusing on his muzzle. 'T-That just can't be. I even awakened and it still wasn't enough? What is going on around here? I have to win in order to claim what was mine a long time ago!'  

@Dynamo Pad

Once again, Console and Coconut cheered for Dynamo's streak. It was all neck and neck and whoever won this round would be Luna's apprentice. Coconut could feel the tension rising in Cosmic's mind. She smirked before giggling at him. "Well well well, it seems like our little friend over there is losing. How sad. I thought you were better than this. But you had to go all this way just to buy a lousy chip just to defeat Dynamo. Such immature thinking. I thought you wanted to beat Dyna-Kun in this. Look at you, you're not even trying against him. All you are is just Bark and no bite. After throwing a tantrum earlier I nearly felt sorry for your wimpy complaints. But what will you do now? My suggestion is to kick the bucket as soon as possible." Coconut said to Cosmic, making Console gasp. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You got owned! You got yourself burnt on that barbique! She's on fire! Woo!" Console shouted at him, pointing at Coconut.

Luna let out an amused giggle at Console's actions before returning to her normal state. "so far it's 2-2. This is the final round and whoever wins this round will get the ultimate prize of becoming my student for gaming. May the last round commit!"

@VinylWubs

Cosmic began to grind his teeth of the incessant cheering. He gripped his game controller so hard that it was close to snapping in two. He glared angrily at Dynamo and shouted in frustration! "You are so annoying! You should have just quit while you were ahead. I will not fall to you here. I will not disappear! I will not become cloaked in your shadow! You've gotten on my last nerve, Kyubiki Tenchu! Do you have any idea on who I am!?" Dynamo lowered his gaze, so his mane was covering his eyes. He sighs before replying, "I do know who you are, you stinking clown. You know something else?" He lifts his head up to look straight into Cosmic's eyes. A flash appeard in Dynamo's mind at the constant bullying over the years. "I don't even care who you are anymore! It's because..." Another flash appeared of when he discovered his talent for video games. "It's because I..." Another flash in his mind to reveal his parents, Console, Luna and Coconut. With a clench of his fist, he replies, "It's because I will surpass you!" With that conviction in mind, both players went back for their final selections. Feeling brave, Dynamo looked to Coconut and leaned over. He kisses her on the cheek and blushes with a smile. "That was for good luck, if that's okay." Once things were prepared, both players were set for the final battle.

As the last match commenced, both players gave it their absolute best to win. Leaving no stone turned, Dynamo and Cosmic were relentless in their attacks. Dynamo outsmarted Cosmic, which only cause the neon green unicorn to be more frustrated. In a last ditch effort, Cosmic awakened and tried to end it. Dynamo was surprised, but remained calm in order to assess the situation. Keeping up the onslaught, Dynamo sealed the final blow and won the match. Once Dynamo won, he smiled and jumped in his seat and cheered. "Alright! I did it!" Cosmic felt the controller slip from his hands as he sat their in defeat.