Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Journey Towards the Soul

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Console, Coconut and Luna cheered happily at his win. After all this time Cosmic lost to Dynamo's remarkable skill, leaving him dumbfounded. Console ran over to her older brother and hugged him tightly while squealing like a filly. "you did it! You did it! You beat up Cosmic! I'm so proud of you! Just look at him! He looks so shocked that he dropped the controller! This calls for a celebration! WOOO!!" Console cheered loudly, jumping up and down in pure excitement. Luna smiled at the praise he was receiving before glancing over at Cosmic. She sighed and walked away from him. "Well done Dynamo Pad. I'm actually quite impressed at your skills and beating your 'friend' over there. From now on.. I shall take you under my wing to learn about being a true gamer like I am. I can see the power inside your heart growing and growing but you need to let it out in someway. For nearly all games its impossible but with your skills and my teachings.. You will have the power to unlock it and reveal your true form. Dynamo Pad.. Congratulations for becoming my student. Lessons start tomorrow at 12pm." She said before leaving the gaming chambers.

Coconut gasped as she listened to Luna. "Congratulations Dyna-Kun! You are now Luna's student/apprentice! Too bad I can't game as well. But I don't want to go on about my gaming experience. You're way better than most ponies and now your under the training of Princess Luna. What an opportunity!"

@VinylWubs

Dynamo laughs and smiles as he felt Console run up and hug him. He returns the hug as he spins around with his sister. He stops spinning and places Console back onto her feet. He felt dizzy, but shook his head to gather his bearings. "Thank you sis. I wasn't sure if I could beat him, but it was thanks to the help of you, Coco-chan and Princess Luna that I was able to win." He looks over to Cosmic's look of shock and shakes his head. He looks back to Console and chuckles slightly. "I guess the loss was too much for him to bear. It's what he gets for being rude and taking things without his permission. I think a celebration sounds awesome! We can all go out and celebrate on a job well done."

His ears perked as he heard Luna addressing him. He nods, but couldn't help in smiling proudly at his accomplishments. "Thank you and I'm glad I could make you proud...Master Luna." It felt odd for him to call Luna as master instead of princess. However, it felt right for him to say at the time. "I look forward to training in the art of games with you. I hope to make you proud and find my true hidden potential. Thank you once again and I'll see you then, Master Luna." He bows in respect as he Luna leaves the game chamber. He stands up from his bow and smiles towards Coconut. "Thank you Coco-chan. I couldn't have gotten this far without your help as well. I wouldn't mind listening to your gaming experience. Maybe we can talk about it over a celebratory dinner. That's if you want to join us, that is." He blushes at her compliment while rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't think I'm the best, to be honest. I'm just glad I can play and have fun at video games."

Dynamo then remembers the deal he had with Cosmic before their battle. He turns around and faces the defeated neon green unicorn. "Don't forget about our little wager, Dogsmic. You lost fair and square against me. Now it's time for you to pay up with your end of the deal. Give us the Konata figure and leave us alone." Cosmic soon came to his senses, as he looks up to the three remaining ponies in the room. He slowly picks up the Konata figure and is about to hand it over to Dynamo, but a thought soon crossed his mind. He slowly smirks and shakes his head slowly. "I don't think I'm going to do that, Kyubiki. I may have lost, but I won't let you walk away the winner. I don't care if it's a draw to me. As long as you don't win, then it's a win in my book." He takes the figure and throws it to the ground before him. "If I can't have this figure, then nopony can!" He yells as he raises his foot in the air. Dynamo's eyes widen as he realizes what was about to happen. "No! Don't do it Cosmic!" The cry fell on deaf ears as Cosmic lowered his foot. The stomp crushed and shattered the figure into multiple pieces.

Dynamo couldn't believe that the unthinkable had happened. His shock soon turned to anger as he tried to tackle Cosmic. The neon green unicorn grinned and used a teleportation spell. He was able to get out of the way and was at the door frame. He gave them all one last look before bowing. "I'm sorry to say that this is where we part. I promise you that we will meet again. You will rue the day that you crossed paths with me, you bunch of fools. Farewell." With that, Cosmic bolted from the room to escape the castle. Dynamo, seeing Cosmic leave, had to act fast. "Luna! Master Luna! We need your help immediately!" He called out frantically, in hopes to gain his new teacher's attention. 

@Dynamo Pad

Console giggled as she watched him let go of her from all that spinning. For the first time in forever he had defeat their enemy. She smiled so brightly that a glow of happiness could be seen from her face. "I'm so proud of you bro! I feel like you have lifted off a weight from our shoulders! We don't have to deal with his shenanigans for now. I can't wait until the day when you finally finish off Dogsmic for once and all!" She said. She stopped to think of a place they could go for a celebration. A fancy restaurant? Too expensive. A food court? Nah, too many people. Where ever they will go will be special to both Coconut and Console. 

All of a sudden, snapping could of been heard from Cosmic. Coconut turned to face him before seeing her figure.. All in tiny pieces and unfixable. Her eyes widen as she stood there watching him destroy her expensive figure. "M-My figure! Y-you monster! How dare you break it! You.. You.. You.." Coconut couldn't think of a name to call him because of her important Konata figure laying there broken. She collapsed onto the floor and started to sob uncontrollably. Console soon noticed Coconut's soft sobs and the broken figure. She walked over towards the sobbing mare before hugging her tightly. "m-my money.. My prized possession.. M-my collection finisher.. All gone.. From my eyes.." Coconut whispered to herself, curling up into a ball. Right now she was impossible to try calm down.

"Leave him.. If you go after him Dynamo Pad, that'll only cause more trouble. He's not worth your time. Right now you have somepony that needs cheering up.." Luna's voice could be heard from a mile away, all clear and all.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo smiles at Console and nods. "It feel like it's been forever, to be honest. I never thought I would finally defeat him, but now I have. I know we'll see each other again. I'll be ready to end this conflict between him and myself. I won't lose to somepony like him." His ears perked as someone addressed him. He turns to see who was there, but found nobody. He soon recognized the voice of Princess Luna. He sighs in relief, but felt his eyes widen at her words. He wanted to argue, but unfortunately she made a good point. As much as he wanted to make Cosmic pay for what he did. He knew that it would solve nothing right now. He could hear sobbing behind him as he turns around to find the source. He gasps at the scene before him as he felt as if his heart was aching. There, on the ground, was Coconut crying and being comforted by Console.

Dynamo looked to the window one last time and nods. "Thank you, Master Luna. I think I know what I have to do." He says to nobody in particular. He walks over and kneels down before Coconut and his sister. He wraps his arms around the others in a group hug. "I'm so sorry that happened, Coco-chan. I know it looks bad, but it'll be okay. We can help get you a new one. I promise Cosmic will regret ever doing that to you."  

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut looked up at him before sobbing more. She hugged them both tightly as her hair shorten slightly. Tears were coming out of her eyes like a waterfall. She couldn't believe that some stallion that had threatened her broke Konata. Coconut was gone from repairing herself. She wanted somepony to hold her but she felt hopeless in herself, like if a part of her heart was taken away from her. 

Console looked over at her brother with such worry in her eyes. "B-Bro.. She isn't calming down. I think she's broken. Like how Cosmic broke you. She looks like she needs somepony that she trusts to hold her. I can tell by her sobbing. It's hurting my heart to see her sobbing uncontrollably. I.. I just feel useless to her since she ain't stopping. Just look at her eye.. Two pluses.. Her hair as well.. It's shorter. If she keeps this up.. Who knows what would happen? Maybe her hair will get shorter and shorter and shorter until there's nothing there.. What should we do to try cheer Coco up?"

@VinylWubs

Dynamo looked worriedly at the yellow pegasus. He felt powerless to help her in her time of need. He nods at Console and shook his head at the situation. "That wasn't right of that stinking clown to do. Coco-chan needs me, but what can I do to help her?" He closed his eyes as he tried to think of a solution. After a bit of thinking, he opens his eyes and smiles. He levitated his book bag over to him and began to search through his belongings. After some time searching, he grins at what he was looking for. He pulls out a Konata figure, but this one was different. Instead of the regular Konata, this figure had her in Haruhi Suzumiya's school unicorm. He smiles and nods as he holds the figure out to the crying mare. He then places a comforting hand, in hope of gaining her attention. "Coco-chan? Please look at me. I have something very important to show you." He says with a calm, yet warm and caring smile. 

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut suddenly snapped back into reality as she felt his hand on her shoulder. For her it felt like someone reached out to her and helped her out. She wiped her tears away from her eyes before coughing lightly from all that crying. Once she got herself sorted, she looked up slowly at the unicorn before trying to see what he had in his had. It looked like a anime figure.. But what? She shook her head to try focus more. Once her vision was sorted, she looked at the figure to realize it was no other than Konata Izumi in Haruhi Suzumiya's clothing. She gasped deeply to see him holding it out for her. "I-I-I-Is.. That for.. M-m-me..?" She whispered gently, her hand gently gliding over the figure.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo sighs in relief as he saw Coconut calming down. He hands her the figure and nods at her question. "It's all yours. I got this figure on my last trip to an anime convention. If you notice on the figure itself, then you'll be even more surprised." He points to a part of the figure's outfit. "There's a signature on the figure. I was able to get this autographed by Konta's voice actress, Wendy Lee. This figure is pretty valuable to me. I hope you'll accept that as a replacement to your previous figure." He knew it was possibly foolish to give his figure away, but he knew in his heart, that it was the right thing to do. He blushes and rubs the back of his neck. "I know it's not the figure you had before, but I hope this is better than nothing. I know it'll be safe in your hands, Coco-chan." He moves his hand and places them on the sides of her muzzle. He then proceeds to wipe her tear stains away. Once he made sure her tears were gone, he rubs the sides of her muzzle with his thumbs. "Now no more tears, okay? A sweet, kind and caring mare, such as yourself, has no reason to cry now. Everything is going to be okay now. Isn't that right sis?" He asks while turning his attention over to Console. 

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut gasped and had a closer look at the figure. Sure enough it had the signature of her favorite voice actress, Wendy Lee. Her eyes tear up again but she wipes her eyes to prevent it from happening again. "D-Dyna-Kun.. I.. I promise to take care of this figure and treat it like the valuable figure it is. Thank you so much.. I really should repay you for everything you have done for me. I don't deserve all of this kindness you're giving me. You're just so.. Selfless around your sister and I. Is that normal because.. I see you as a great gamer that ponies look up to and they're treated with kindness." She said with a tearful smile on her face. Console giggled at their affection before nodding at his comment. "yea! We're going to celebrate for Dynamo's victory and I bet you won't be upset for that! When you guys are ready, I'll be outside if you need me." Console replied before exiting the gaming chambers, leaving Coconut and Dynamo on their own.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo chuckles and and smiles. "I'm glad to know you'll be able to take care of the figure, Coco-chan. I can relax in knowing that the figure is in good hands now.  Your very welcome and you don't have to repay me. I have another Konata figure at home. It's more of a collector's way of thinking. You get one and then you get another. Then you have one of them signed. I wonder if that's just my way of thinking." He thought for a moment before shaking his head. "I don't think so. I bet a lot of other collector's share that way of thinking." He chuckles, but stops as he blushes from her comment. "It's nothing really. I would just do what any normal pony would do. I hate to see a kind and pretty mare, like yourself, cry because of some bully's temper tantrum. I'm glad you think of me in that way. It's really nice to hear you say that." He nods and waves to his sister, who was exiting the gaming chambers. That's when he soon realized that he and Coconut were all alone. He blushes lightly and becomes slightly nervous. "S-So um...I don't think I asked you before. Did you want to join my sister and I in a celebratory dinner? I don't know if you're busy, but I thought we could all go out to eat together. I don't know much about Canterlot, but I thought maybe we could get a quick tour. If that's okay with you, that is." He looks down to the ground while scratching his muzzle. The blush still ever present upon his muzzle. 

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut blushes lightly as his request to join him and his sister to go out reaches her brain. "R-Really? I-I'll gladly join you and Console for dinner. It's the least I could do for you trying to get my Konata figure off that bully. I guess Cosmic or whatever is a old enemy of yours? I could tell from the rivalry you two share. But I'm guessing you don't want to talk about it. That's fine. You two had a huge gaming tournament." She replied before rubbing her neck awkwardly. She got up from the floor and put on her eyepatch that was covering her eye. Immediately her mane and tail grew back to normal. After getting her eyepatch sorted, she placed the Konata figure into her bag. Before leaving, she had one final glance at the gaming chambers. She was stilled amused at all the games, anime, manga and posters in that room. "You coming?" She asked to Dynamo, holding out her hand to him.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo's eyes widen as he smiles at her response. "You'll join us? That's really awesome! It's also no problem, in my opinion. I know you would help me out if Cosmic took a figure from me." He looks down and nods solemnly. "It's unfortunate, but you're correct. He's an old enemy of mine from years ago. He would always pick on me for my kindness towards others. He would always try and turn others against me because of it. Most of the time it was as if I was a lone wolf. For the longest time it just my sister and myself. That is, until I met you today, Coco-chan." He looks up and smiles as he watches Coconut putter her eye patch back on. He then notices the yellow mare offering her hand to him. He smiles softly and places his hand in hers. After standing up, he made sure he had everything he needed before leaving. He took one last look around the gaming chambers before leaving with Coconut. As they left, he didn't realize he was still holding her hand, but he honestly didn't seem to mid. "It was never that easy to talk about, but I feel comfortable telling you about it. You seem like a pony that I can truly trust, you know? You even saw what happened before and didn't run away. I truly do appreciate everything you've done, Coco-chan. I was also wondering if you had a preference on where you would like to eat. I've never been to Canterlot before, so I'm not sure where there's a good place to get food. Maybe we should as Console when we meet up with her." He says as the two make their exit to the castle entrance. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut looked down at their hands being linked together before blushing hard. D-Does he.. Like me in 'that' way? As in.. Love lik- Nonononono. Coconut. Don't get too carried away with your choices. There's no way he has a crush on me.. Is there? I mean... He helped me when I fell and I did the same but game related. I wish I can tell him my feelings to him but that'll have to wait until another time. She shook the thought out of her head, making the blush fade slightly. "Huh? You haven't been around Canterlot. Well, you have found your personal tour guide. I have been living here for a while so I know the city from the back of my head." She paused to let out a soft giggle of amusement before continuing. "But a place to go to eat. Most of the restaurants around here only serve snails with literally everything. I have no idea why but apparently the fancy likes eating it. It's disgusting.  Oh! There is a donut shop just down the road! It's not far and they have every flavor you could ever think of! Except snails. Thank Celestia for that" She said, squeezing his hand tightly to tell him she ain't letting go anytime soon. The feeling felt too good to be true. Letting go now would be flying away from the rainbow. 

(edited)

@VinylWubs

Dynamo smiles and chuckles at her exuberant nature. "I've lived in Fillydelphia for most of my life. I just recently moved to Ponyville a few months ago. It's a nice place to live and much different than my old home. That's also great to hear! I'm ready to have a fun tour of the town with my trusty tour guide." He shook his head and chuckles before shivering slightly. "That does sound pretty gross. I don't get why, but maybe that's a fancy ponies culture? I'm not sure, but I don't think I want to find out." His raises and eyebrow at the mention of a donut shop. "Seems out of place given the whole fancy living and all that, but I can't complain. Donuts sound perfect right about now. I don't even want to know what a snail donut would taste like." He shook his head and chuckles once more. He felt her squeeze his hand and blushes slightly. 'Does she like me in 'that' way? I don't remember much, but her words snapped me out of it. She is pretty cute and she's really kind. Maybe I should wait and see what happens.' He smiles warmly before returning the squeeze. He looks at her, as if silently telling her that he wouldn't let go. As the two made it out of the castle, they could see Console waiting for them by the gate. They walked over while Dynamo gave an apologetic look to his sister. "I'm sorry about that sis. Coco-chan was telling me that she'll give us a slight tour of Canterlot. We even found a place to have our celebration. I hope you like donuts because we'll be heading to Donut Joe's." He grins as the group made their way toward their destination. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut smiled back at him before having one last look around the castle that the Royal Princesses live in. "Makes sense. I guess you and your sister came from Fillydelphia, considering you two were born there. Right? Anyway. Don't worry about getting lost. Just as long you have me by your side, I'll make sure you'll see twice about the streets and shops" She said with a mischievous smirk. Her smirk was soon replaced by a disgusted look on her face. "Oh don't get me started on that. Those ponies hate normal food like donuts, chips, hay sandwich etc. since they are sooooooooooo fancy, they prefer eating a live snail just to be "extra classy". I can't see what's so delicious about them. Snails has got to be the worst food on the menu. Just even thinking about it makes me shiver." She shivered slightly, hugging his arm as they approached Console. Something was bothering Coconut but what was it..? It wasn't the kindness of loyalty from him but.. His eyes. Naruto. Her eyes widen as she realised she saw the actual Naruto in Dynamo's eyes. Could this get anymore stranger? 

Console had just noticed them making their way towards her. With a sigh, she got up and walked along side her brother. "What took you two so long? It has been half an hour and I was starting to worry. What were you two doing anyway? Flirting? Making the kissssssssy kissy face at each other?" She laughed, seeing a soft blush on Coconut's fade just made her comment 10 times better than before. "Nah I'm just kidding. I guess you two were talking about how Cosmic was a big jerk. That prick. At least he isn't going to bother us anymore." 

(edited)

@VinylWubs

Dynamo smiles and nods as they walked past the gates. "You've got that right. As soon as I heard my old teacher tell me about Ponyville being the epicenter of the gaming community, I packed up my stuff and we moved to Ponyville. True, it was probably a weird and/or bad idea at the time. However, Console and I had to get away from the bullies and all the drama. It's very lively in Ponyville, anyway. Random stuff, fun and silly stuff. You name it. I'm glad I moved there and I never looked back. I promise to always stay by your side, Coco-chan." His eyes widen as he realizes what he had just said. He blushes and scratches the back of his neck. "I-I mean I won't leave your side. I m-mean...I think I'll just stop talking now." He chuckles nervously while trying to calm down. His jaw drops suddenly as he shakes his head. "That's just plain messed up. How could someone not want to eat chips and hay sandwiches. I go to that burger shop to have their hay burgers. Let me tell you something. They are just amazing. I could go there everyday if I could, but I don't want to make myself sick." He laughs as a thought came to his mind. "Then I feel sorry for when you meet Snails. There's a pony in Ponyville who has that as his real name. I wonder if his parents decided that over a dinner of snails in Canterlot."

He blushes slightly from Console's remarks and shakes his head. "Now, Console. That's not what it looks like. You also can't prove that. I mean we weren't exactly flirting, or we were, but I mean..." He stutters out, but stops as he saw his sister laughing. He sighs and shakes his head with a smile. "You just love to mess around with others, sis. Although, Coco-chan and I were talking about the plans for the three of us. That and I was giving her the Konata figure. At least now that figure will be kept in good hands." He looks to see Coconut blushing up a storm, but something felt familiar to him. It wasn't the somewhat shy posture, blushing, or kindness. That's when he realized he saw the actual Hinata in Coconut's eyes. He shook his head in disbelief, but he decided to talk to her later about it. He gasps slightly at Console before chuckling. "Console Dream! Such language, but I can't blame you. Hopefully, we won't have to see him ever again. Ponies like him give gamer's a bad reputation." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

"Interesting! It seems like you were glad to move away from Fillydelphia. I mean I would be pretty upset if I had to move away from Canterlot but it seemed you two got on well with your moving. And Ponyville being the epicenter of gaming? That's a first cause most ponies here say Canterlot is the epicenter of gaming since Gamer Luna lives here. But that's just me speaking my opinion." She replied, giving him a soft smile of amusement. Suddenly she felt her cheeks get darker in embarrassment from what he said. "D-Dyna-Kun.." She muttered out in a whisper tone before facing the opposite direction of him. "A-Anyway.. I know, it's terrible. Those pricks won't eat anything greasy or common. They say it's to.. 'plain' for their taste buds. Hmph, I don't get why they would eat slugs. Heck they're eating frog legs for the sake of it! This ain't France or whatever! But,. I guess I can't complain. If they get sick from eating that kind of food I wouldn't be surprised. Also really? There is no hay burger shops around here. Just plain restaurant serving the same thing every day. Slugs, slugs with salad, frog legs, just plain salad, those small biscuits with one slice of cheese etc. Talk about being over fancy. I'm glad there's a supermarket and donut shop in Canterlot. If there wasn't, I would of left here immediately." She explained while letting out a laugh as they started to walk beside Console.

"I bet you wereeeee! Without me in the spotlight, you two were making 'those' faces at each other. No I don't mean in that way.. I mean the look where you want to kiss your special someone just for the sake of it. But I swear if you were making those faces, you have too pay me 3 bits! So hurry up and admit it asap!" She teased again towards her brother and not towards Coconut. Shaking her head with a smirk, she spoke up again. "Oh right! Her Konata figure broke! Man.. I wish I could of five her mine but I forgot to bring it! Ugh! I'm always soooooooo forgetful. Oh well.. At least she's satisfied with her new Konata figure. Anyway, can you really blame me for saying Prick? He is a giant one who loves to cause trouble since we moved away from Fillydelphia. Especially the.. 'Incident' afterwards"

@VinylWubs

Dynamo nods as they walked alongside Console. "I admit that I'm not a big fan of moving to a new place. I'm not used to changes right away, but in time I get used to it. I'm surprised that Canterlot is the epicenter for games. Only because video games seem to be frowned upon by the residents. I guess since Ponyville and Canterlot are pretty close to each other, then both would be the epicenter? I'm not sure how Mr. Pinball paraphrased it, but it makes sense, I guess." He cringed and shivered at the choice in food. "Frog legs?  Salads aren't pretty bad, but frogs legs and snails don't really help. It's better to have a wide variety of food, so nothing becomes 'plain' for them." He chuckles while nodding in agreement. "I'm not trying to laugh at anypony, but I know what you mean. If they get sick, then it's their own fault. At least you have a supermarket to make dinner. I probably would have met you sooner in Ponyville if you left Canterlot, but it's great that I got to meet you now."

Dynamo shook his head while sweating nervously at his sister's stare. "It's not that, Console. It's just...it's kind of difficult to explain. For some reason when I look in Coco-Chan's eyes. I see some sort of figure and it's an anime character. It's like there's somepony with her, but I can't understand why. I know you both think I've lost it, but you've got to believe me." He says and blushes slightly once more. He didn't want to admit it, but he was making those faces as well. He really did want to kiss Coconut. 'I want to ask her out, but I'm afraid of her response. I hope I'll be able to gather the courage to ask her.' He thought with a sigh. He looks back to Console and thankfully nods. "I'm just glad I was able to give her my figure. I have an extra figure, so it wasn't a big deal. You only had one Konata figure. I don't want you to lose one of your favorite figures, sis." He chuckles while ruffling her mane playfully. "Trust me, Console. I'm just as forgetful as you are. I get angry at myself when I have to make a trip back to the house. We should make a checklist next time. Although, I know I'll still forget something, in the end." He replies with a laugh. He frowns and shakes his head. "I honestly can't blame you, sis. I never thought he would show his face ever again. He's caused trouble ever since we met him. I'm just glad we were able to take care of him. Hopefully he'll stay away for good, but I doubt that will ever happen." He says as the donut shop was just within their sights. 

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut smiled and nodded her head in agreement. "I can understand that. Sometimes, moving is extremely difficult because of all the furniture etc. But I guess you two finally got comfortable in Ponyville. But anyway. Yea, most ponies in Canterlot despise video games because of how.. "Immature" they say. "Too childish" or "A joke". I was really frustrated from them. Video games keeps you from growing too mature! But unfortunately that's not the case. Apparently they're banning video games from Canterlot except for Luna and I. Weird huh?" She said, seeing a familiar shop in the distance. It was no other than Donur Joe's donut shop. The place Coconut likes to go for holidays or celebrations in general. "Hey, we're almost there. Now just to warn you guys.. Donut Joe likes to tease ponies a lot. Especially ones that live in Canterlot. Just keep that in mind okay?" Coconut warned with a serious look on her face.

"Woah, from fun to serious. I like it. Anyway, Donuts?! Yay! It's been forever since I had last a donut. Hmmmmmmm. So many decisions yet so very little time" Console replied, feeling her mouth drool in anticipation. She could imagine herself in a pile of donuts just eating them all without a care in the world. Realizing her brother was talking to her, she shook her head to get rid of her fantasy. "Huh? Oh! Sorry! I wasn't paying attention. Wait. A figure in Coconut's eyes? That's impossible! Have you been watching too much anime bro? No way a anime figure could appear out of nowhere. Now that you think about it.. It must have a purpose behind it all. Like if it was a powerful person from a certain anime then she could be powerful on the inside. Or it can be an ordinary person meaning she's just normal. I don't know, I'm not an expert at these things" She replied before suddenly getting a small smirk on her face as they arrived at the entrance of the donut shop. "So Dynamo.. Would you just smooch her already?"

@VinylWubs

Dynamo's eyes widen while looking at Coconut in bewilderment. He looked into her eyes to see if she was joking with the two siblings. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to be the case. "That's just sad and scary to hear that. I feel as though games do tend to make you not fully grow up. Plus, it's a hobby you can enjoy from time to time. I don't see how it's childish, or a joke. I guess with how we get into the game, then we sometimes overreact at certain situations. I'm glad that you and Luna are the exception to the rule. It is pretty weird, but it's Canterlot. I can't question their laws and regulations that they follow." He looks up to the sky while raising a fist into the air. He clenches said fist with a look of determination. "Hopefully, one day I'll be able to fix Canterlot with their ban on games. They shouldn't have to be fancy and not experience fun such as games. That might not happen for a very long time, but at least we have time to make it a reality." 

As they reached their destination, Dynamo took a quick look through the windows. He could see that the inside looked to be of an old fashioned diner. The shop gave it a nice classic atmosphere, while at the same time looked like a regular shop. He glances over at Coconut to see the seriousness in her voice. "I'll keep that in mind and thanks for the warning. I also agree that my sister and I haven't had donuts in a long time. I think the last time we had donuts was a few months ago in Sugarcube Corner. They make some good donuts, but not as good as their other tasty desserts." He runs a hand through his mane, while trying to figure out the right words to say. "It's difficult to explain, but I know what I saw. It was some character from an anime we know and it was so strange. They acted casual and stood next to Coco-Chan. I'll explain when we get our orders. We don't want anypony to think we were crazy or something. While we wouldn't care, it's better this is info is kept to ourselves."

Dynamo walks up to the door and places his hand on the door handle. He turns the nob and pushes the door open, but stops frozen solid at Console's latest remark. His blushes slightly and tries to shake his head to clear the blush away. "C-Console! You need to stop speaking these kinds of fantasies. She might not even like me in that way. She might even have somepony special waiting for her at home. No offense or anything, but I don't want to cause trouble if things suddenly became awkward. I'm sorry." He says before walking into the shop. The owner of the shop, Donut Joe, was finishing handing some donuts to a couple of fillies and colts. He had beige fur, a short brown mane and tail and wore a hat, shirt and an apron. The beige unicorn's ears perked at the sound of the bell ringing. Signalling that more customers had entered his establishment. His eyes widen slightly, but smirks at the new group of ponies. "Well, what do you know? If it isn't my favorite customer, Coconut! How have you been? I haven't seen you for a couple of days. Gone off on a toy or figure hunt?" He motions his eyes over to the two that were with her. He shakes his head and chuckles softly. "Can it really be? Have you finally gotten yourself a boyfriend? Are you going to introduce me, or are those two a couple already?" He says while pointing to Dynamo and Console. 

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut nods sadly before stopping to look towards Dynamo, the stallion that she wished she called her own. Unfortunately she couldn't because it felt too soon or it needs to be quite special for her. She lowered her head in disappointment before replying. "Most ponies here are just.. Obstinate sometimes. Complaining about everything that looks out of place. Like if somepony was wearing Brown and Blue then they would call it "A disgrace". I find gaming quite entertaining in my books. It's fun, challenging to play and heck, just worth your time. But noooooooo.. Fancy ponies find it so offensive that it's gone to the disgrace. Basically, if you play some sort of gaming device in public like PSP, Nintendo etc everypony will look down on you" She replied, raising her head to look back at him. She let out a soft giggle in amusement to his statement. "I would love to do that but policy stuff saids I can't. If I do then I'll get into strife with the government and get what they call a.. 'Punishment'. Just try not to imagine it. It isn't pretty to put it short" Coconut shivered nervously as she had flashbacks of the government doing horrible things. She shook her head to erase the flashbacks.

Console just laughed at her brother's reaction. She wished she could replay it over and over again so many times that it would satisfy her life. "My goodness Dynamo! Your reaction was sooooooooo priceless! If I had a dollar for everytime you made that face, I would be a billionaire overnight!" She giggled, wiping away some excess tears that started rolling down her cheeks. After a moment to regain herself, she smiled and patted his shoulder. "Awwwwwwww don't give up just yet bro! There might be a small chance that she might like you but who knows? I certainly don't know but she's so nice! She's like a sister that I had never met before. You know what I mean? Besides, she always seem to get a little shy around you. Plus! She gets embarrassed whenever you talk to her face-to-face. Why not take the bait and just tell her how you feel? She won't judge you, that's for sure." Console explained before her happy, carefree face turned into a pouty face. Infront of all three ponies was Donut Joe or the owner of the shop. He made Coconut feel quite uncomfortable with the way he spoke to her. When he asked Coconut about if she and Dynamo were a couple, she growled. "I'll have you know that we're siblings! Not a couple! Why on earth would we be a coup-""Console.. Sorry about that Donut Joe. These two are new to Canterlot and we're just here for some donuts. And no, he's not my boyfriend Joe. He's just.. More of a friend that I.. Lik- enough about this. How's the donut business going? Still doing good?" 

@VinylWubs

Dynamo shook his head in disgust at how these Canterlot ponies lived. "I can't argue with you there. It seems as if all these ponies are meant to be the same. If you stray from the crowd, then you're just ostracized for no reason. I'm glad to see that somepony has the same philosophy when it comes to video games. You can meet some great competitors. As well as find time to test yourself in some games. Like when it comes to speed running a game and such." He sighs while closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. "Honestly, I wouldn't care either way. These ponies need to unwind and just have some fun. Seems like they only go to the Grand Galloping Gala for some sort of fun. I've heard about it from ponies around Ponyville. It sounds fun, but not really my cup of tea, if you ask me." He looks at her with confusing and concern written across his face. 'The government. What happened with her that had the government involved. I'll file that under ask at a later time.' For now, he nods in understanding and dropped the subject altogether.

Dynamo gave Console a deadpanned description, but shook his head regardless. "You just like to keep me on my toes, sis. You were always daddy's little mare. You two have more in common than you could imagine. I got my quirks from mom, while still retaining a bit of dad's funny side. You gained all of dad's humor while having a bit of mom's serious nature." He smiles at her patting her shoulder and nods reassuringly. "Well, I might be in luck. Mr. Joe said that she is single. Maybe I'll ask her before we head home, or soon hopefully. She did defend me when that stinking clown was messing with me. That might mean something, but I guess we'll find out soon." He whispers quietly to Console before blushing at the accusation. He shakes his head and chuckles at the small joke. "Trust me, sir. We aren't going out. I have my eye on a certain mare, but I need to ask her out first. I hope I have the chance before it's too late." Donut Joe chuckles and nods understandingly. "I know and I'm sorry Miss Console. I like to tease my customers from time to time. It shows a sort of familiarity that keeps friendships strong."

He glances at the yellow mare and eyes her questioningly. "Better watch what you say Coco. Because your eyes say otherwise. I can tell a mile away on what's going on, but I'll let the two of you to figure it out. Also, the donut business is doing excellent. It's too bad that I lost some favorite customers of mine a long time ago. I see them visit from time to time, but it's not really the same. I know they'll hold a special place in my heart." He closes his eyes and places a steady hand over his heart. He smiles softly as he opens his eyes to face his customers once more. "So, what will it be? Any occasion on why you three are here today?" He places the hoof on his chest onto the table. He swiped his hand over the table to reveal all the delicacies that they could select from. 

@Dynamo Pad

Console poked out her tongue teasingly to her older brother. She may of been the youngest child in the family but she enjoys making her brother smile. Since she was so close with her father, it's no surprise that she's more connected to him because of her tone. "Yea? That means I'm clown no 2 in the family! But it's kinda sad that dad gets told off most of the time. I mean, our mother can be serious most of the time but that doesn't mean she has to pick on him for no reason at all. Who am I kidding? I may sound serious right now but that doesn't mean I'll go insane in 20 seconds" She replied, resting her hand on his shoulders happily. "Awesome! Let's just hope what Donut Joe says is true. You have a very high chance with Coconut and exactly! She stood up towards Dogsmic. That's certainly a sign saying she cares for you truly. Also with her eye.. It's definitely different. I'm not judging her but i should ask her how she got it" She whispered back to her brother before winking at him playfully. 

Coconut rolled her eye at Donut Joe before taking a breath to regain herself from getting angry. "You can't be serious right? Me? Watch myself? I've been watching out for myself for too long and now you're saying this. You know what, I'm not going to consider to argue back. I just need a bite to eat. Anyway.. I'm terribly sorry for you losing your favorite customers. I have seen most of them on the road or leaving Canterlot completely. I can relate to you saying they have a special place in your heart. My older brother is like that. I don't get to see him for 6 years cause how far away he is. I don't even know if he's in Equestria anymore. I still miss him so muchI-I just.. Miss him.. Too much.." She said, tears were in her eyes. She didn't care if Dynamo and Console heard her talk about older brother, all she wanted is finally see him and just never let him go. "S-Sorry for getting so emotional. I just.. Find it sad that people you like just come and go.. I feel you" The Pegasus said, placing a hand on his heart while her free hand wiped away her tears. She smiled at him softly before taking her hand off him. "Well.. We're here for a celebration dinner. Dynamo here has become Princess Luna's pupil after a huge gaming tournament."

@VinylWubs

Dynamo chuckles while nodding in agreement. Console's smile was infectious as the blue unicorn smiles as well. "It shows you know how to make some pony laugh, sis. You have dad's funny bone and sometimes I'm like him too. I'm more like mom when you think about it. I try to keep others in line, but I try to be fair and have fun as well. I guess that's why I'm more calm some of the time, but can have that huge shift in emotion." He shook his head to dismiss the idea. He chuckles once more while looking pulling his phone out of his pants pocket. "I'll keep a timer when twenty seconds have passed. We'll see if your little theory is true." He winks, but nods and whispers back, "I hope you're right about that. I trust you, but I want to make absolutely sure. I wonder if you two have something in common when it comes to the eye patch. It wouldn't hurt to ask her."

Donut Joe waves a hand in front of him with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry about that Coco. I didn't mean it like that. I meant as in listen to what you're heart truly wants. I can tell in your eyes on what you want to admit, but it seems you're shy about it. I don't blame you, but it'll all work out. Have faith in yourself." He soon felt a hand being placed over his heart. He suddenly looks at Coconut and smiles softly. "I remember you always being here and talking to me about it. Most ponies never really cared and thought of him as a fool. I didn't though and I still worry about that unicorn." He notices her wiping her tears away and nods. "I still see some of my friends from time to time. The same can be said for Spike and Twilight Sparkle. They visit their friend Moon Dancer and stop by to visit here. It warms my heart to see friends reuniting time and again." He says before playfully ruffling Coconut's mane. "Everything will be okay, Coconut. Wherever your brother is, I know he's just fine and he'll return soon. Just let those two know what's going on and they'll be there for you."

Joe's eyes suddenly widen in surprise before smiling brightly. "Well, well, well. So, it appears that Luna finally found the apprentice she's been searching for many moons now. I as starting to think that she had given up on that dream. Well if we are celebrating, then your donuts are on the house for today." He winks at the group before getting ready to order. "Now tell uncle Joe what you would like to order." Dynamo smiles softly while rubbing a hand through his mane. "It's nothing, really. I just did my best and had help from my friends. I couldn't have gotten far without them. Thank you for the free donuts, sir. That's really kind of you. I'll take a custard cream donut with chocolate frosting, please." 

@Dynamo Pad

Console smiled and wrapped a loving arm around him. It wasn't everyday that she would do such a thing like that but it seems like the most appropriate time to do it. Besides, from all the support she has been giving him today, it would pretty rude of her if she didn't show him any respect. "You're so calm nearly all the time that you tend to be like the Princesses. Acting so high and mighty. It's kinda funny watching you do that. But then again, you always look out for me. Always staying by my side and joining me for random shegnanians. Because we're the best siblings ever and you can't deny that" Console replied before her voice quickly changed to a whisper. "It looks like it. I mean 3 plus in her eye. I have never seen anypony with that before. Heck, I don't have that and still I think it's amazing how her moods are dependent on her eye. Maybe she has some dark history on how she got it. We'll find out later when she has opened up to us"

Coconut smiled softly and plastered on a look of kindness on her face. "No no, it's fine. I have been waiting to get that issue odd my back for a while now. It's been bothering me too much that I couldn't tell anyone about it. Thank goodness you haven't and that makes you trustworthy. Thank you so much Joe. Your kindness is greatful to me and I can't ask for anything more." Coco said with a serious yet soft tone in her voice. If she could hear herself, it would sound like her mother talking. "Mmmm, most ponies still despise him from this day. I mean he's a jeweler so it's legal to work with emerald, gold, amethyst and so on. I just can't ponies make up excuses about him all because of a stolen diamond 3 years ago. It's still out there but I hate it when they take the unlikeliest person and blame it all on him. It's ridiculous." She replied with a frustrated sigh. "But it's good to see you're seeing Twilight and the others. Heard that Starlight Glimmer is now Twilight's pupil. Can you believe that? It's amazing. It's great to see Starlight getting taken under the teachings of Twilight. It really expands her field of learning" She said before smiling at Donut Joe's offer. For the first time in forever, he had offered free donuts to Console, her and Dynamo. It just brightened her heart to hear it. "Awwwwwww thank you so much Donut Joe! I guess I'll have the Double Chocolate donut" She requested, looking over to Console.

"I'll have a jelly filled donut. Like they say 'These donuts are great! Jelly filled are my favorite! Nothing beats a jelly filled donut!'" She laughed, falling down to the floor and laughing like an idiot.