Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Journey Towards the Soul

Dynamo Pad

(edited)

@VinylWubs

As Luna explained the meaning of Coconut's mysterious eye, Dynamo eyes widened in surprise at what he was told, but he didn't run away. He knew that Coconut was his friend and she was important to him. "Thank you for letting me know, Master Luna. If there's anything that we can do to fix her eye, then I'll do my best. She's my friend and I won't abandon her, no matter what." He says, sighing as he shook his head. "I just didn't know her eye was more powerful than what we thought we knew. Given by what you've said, I'm guessing it dates back to old ancient magic of sorts." He shrugged his shoulders as he truly didn't know the answer.

Naruto chuckled as Hinata winked at him. "I still think Sasuke can be a jerk at times." He grumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "However, he's my friend. He's helped me out on a number of occasion when the world was in jeopardy. We may argue, but he and I make a great team. I know the two of you will make an even better team than Sasuke or myself. I know Dynamo and his sister make an interesting team. Their bond as siblings is truly strong from what I've seen the other day."

Dynamo's blush intensified as he heard Coconut's remark. He glanced off to the side, but his gaze traveled back to her eye. He felt like everything had faded away except for Coco. It was as if he had gotten lost in her eyes. Just looking into her eyes had made him feel calm, special and at ease. "I-I guess I'm just looking forward to know more about you. You're a really nice mare and it was nice to spend time with you yesterday. Although, we did run into a few problems." he chuckled slightly and shook his head at Cosmic's antics. He frowned slightly as Coco mentioned the word friend. He wanted to tell her that he might like her more than a friend, but he didn't want to rush anything. He knew he would try and ask her about everything later, but he shook his head to regain his composure. "U-Uh...yeah. I'm looking forward to see how our 'friendship' turns out, as well."

"Hold on a minute." Naruto spoke up as he took a few steps to the young couple. "I still want to see what Dynamo is capable of. I'm honestly not convinced that he's worthy to be Luna's successor." He flared his chakra to strike fear into his opponent. Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise as he took a few tentative steps back. 'What's going on? Why is he doing this?' He wondered as he saw the serious look in Naruto's eyes. "Wait a minute. Why are we fighting? I have no reason to fight you." Naruto slowly dropped into a stance and grit his teeth. "Well, then let me give you a reason. Defend yourself!" He shouted as he rushed forward to swing a punch at the blue unicorn.

As the battle began, Dynamo threw an arm up to intercept Naruto's strike. The two flew back and began to fight with all they had. Dynamo narrowed his eyes as Naruto changed forms from his time in Shippuden to the start of the series, before turning back into his Hokage form. As the fight drew to a close, Dynamo panted for breath as he was starting to get low on magic. He soon realized that he could use the same power as Naruto and began to form a Rasengan. As the two clashed their jutsu's, Dynamo began to understand what Naruto was trying to show him. As they stood in front of the other, Dynamo smiled, before promptly falling forward and passed out. Naruto caught him, before the blue unicorn hit the ground and chuckled. "Not bad, buddy. You did a great job. You passed my test." He says as he gently placed Dynamo back onto the grass. Dynamo smiled softly as he laid down on the grass in a curled up position.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

• 3 months later...

@Dynamo Pad

*Before the fight/During the fight...*

Coconut just stood there in shock as Naruto challenged Dynamo to a fight. She didn't know what to do. Compared to them, she was quite weak and her eye did irritate her in more ways than one. Sweat trinkets rolled down her face rapidly, her eyes shrunk to the size of peas and her body just began shaking. "OH GOD, WHAT DO I DO!? THEY'RE SERIOUSLY GOING TO FIGHT!? RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!? WHAT IF HE HURTS HIMSELF DURING THE FIGHT!? WHAT IF NARUTO GOES TOO HARD ON HIM. OH CELESTIA, WHAT DO I DO!?!?" Her mind zoomed around with unanswered questions and conclusions that could possibly bring the mare to tears. 

Hinata immediately noticed Coconut's panic attack and quickly rushed over towards the mare's side, placing a hand on her shoulder. 
"Are you okay Coconut? Are you nervous about the fight between Naruto and Dynamo? Then there's nothing to worry about. He has done this for many years and he knows his limits."

Coconut looked over at Hinata with the same amount of fear still present in her eyes. Even though Hinata was right, she couldn't help but worry about Dynamo and if he was going to survive the entire battle. It's not like she could actually fight herself. Well, she could but it would be hard to control. Her best option would be to stay out of their way. 
"W-Well I'm worried that Dynamo might not even survive! I-I know he has power and potential to grow but isn't this a bit excessive? Even for Naruto's sake?"

Luna immediately responded to Coconut's statement with a cold, harsh tone of voice... enough that would make her stay silent for the rest of the fight... For now.
"If Dynamo wants to grow out his power and overcome his enemies in the near future then this is his chance to prove himself worthy to be my successor. If he can truly fight him with such confidence to be my successor then so be it. Don't think you're getting off scot-free Coconut. You will also need to prove yourself by fighting Hinata."

This comment caught both Hinata and Coconut off-guard. Was she actually serious? Hinata couldn't help but stare at the princess in disbelief while Coconut... just started to panic more and more.

"W-Wait... Fight Hinata? But I'm weak against her! I can't control my eye, never mind the power within it! Princess Luna, please! You have to give me more time to let me control my power before I fight her!" Coconut's words were getting more and more desperate as she tried to extend the time power to actually activate the power within her eye. She didn't know how to control it and being a pegasus, things weren't going to be easy for her.

Hinata nodded along with Coconut, rubbing her arm slightly.
"I agree... You even said it yourself that her power is quite uncontrollable and it would take her a while to control it. If she were to fight me, it would put her at a disadvantage and potentially lose confidence very quickly. Princess Luna, you have to understand..."

Luna sighed and decided to ignore them, more interested in the fight than arguing with the two females. She could see the fight was getting intense and how determined Dynamo was to defeat Naruto. Such determination like that showed the alicorn such interest in the unicorn. If he kept this up and control his power at the same time, he could be more powerful than Naruto and herself combined. 

Eventually, the fight died down with the blue unicorn passing out in Naruto's arms. Hinata smiled towards her husband, knowing that he did a good job-fighting Dynamo. Luna closed her eyes briefly before finally opening her eyes up fully and sending her approval towards Naruto. Dynamo was truly ready to be Luna's successor. While this was all happening, Coconut immediately raced over towards the curled up male and sat down next to him, petting his head lightly. Tears were already forming in her eyes as she continued to pamper her best friend Dynamo. Hinata noticed this but decided to leave them alone. She didn't want to disturb their moment and Coconut was already calming down just by being next to Dynamo. Her gaze turned toward Princess Luna as she spoke up.

"So Princess Luna?"

"...He's ready."

@VinylWubs

Naruto noticed Coconut running over to Dynamo out of the corner of his eye. He smiled softly as she sat down and petting his mane lightly. He felt bad to see that she was about to cry, but he knew he had to test the gaming unicorn. It was the only way for both him and Princess Luna to know that he was ready for this training. Even so, he wanted to make sure that his choice in Dynamo was also correct. He began to walk back over to the group, before standing next to his wife. "I heard what you said. I think he's ready, as well. He has a lot of work cut out for him, but he has potential. If I didn't know better, then I might have had to actually try. I haven't had that bit of a workout since my fight with Sasuke." He chuckled, before smiling at the Princess. "All jokes aside. I think he'll make for a great successor. He has that passionate spirit and the heart of a gamer. Almost reminds me of a certain someone." He smirks with a wink. "So, what do we do now? Do we give them more of a guideline, or do we send them back?" He wondered as he was finished with what he needed to accomplish.

After a few moments had passed, Dynamo began to open his eyes. "W-What happened? A-Am I out? Don't take me off the team, Coach." He says, still feeling tired after his bout with Naruto. He stopped in his train of thought as he thought he could feel a hand brushing his mane softly. He turned his head slightly to see Coconut looking down at him. "G-Good morning, Coco-Chan. How did I do?" He was cut off as he could see tears were forming in her eyes. His eyes widened slightly as both a frown and a look of concern were present upon his face. He tried to sit up, but winced as he was still exhausted from the fight. He knew he would regret it later, but he decided to power through it all and forced himself to sit up. "Coco-Chan? W-What's wrong? Is there something wrong? You and I are friends. You can tell me, right?"

@Dynamo Pad

Luna's face went dead serious as she listened to Naruto's question. It is quite nice knowing that Dynamo is now going to be her successor but something needs to be done about Coconut and her power. With her posture still staying the same, Luna replied to Naruto's question with her dead serious expression plastered on her face.
"While it is nice to know that Dynamo is capable for the training ahead of him, I'm not too sure about Coconut. While you two were fighting, I told Coconut and Hinata that they would need to fight each other in order for Coconut to learn how to control her power from her eye. She has no choice in this. She has to fight Hinata whether she likes it or not. Then I'll truly see if she's ready for the same training Dynamo Pad will do."

Hinata just shook her head, still disapproving of the idea of Coconut fighting her. She didn't want the pegasus to have such a low disadvantage within the fight and she knew the Pegasus doesn't have a lot of self-esteem. 
"Princess Luna... I know how much you want to see Coconut's power but I keep telling you. It's not going to work. She doesn't know how to control her power within her eye. There has to be another way!"

Coconut continued to sob very quietly, clearly worried for the unicorn. She didn't want him to be in so much pain, it hurt her to see him in so much pain. These thoughts kept annoying her constantly until he woke up. She gasped, her eyes still continued to water. Her frown turned into a soft pained smile. He was okay! She wrapped her arms around the unicorn lightly and hugged him. 
"D-Don't scare me like that! I-I thought I lost you! T-That fight scared me and I was worried about you the entire time!"

@VinylWubs

As he listened to what was going to happen, Naruto gained a look of shock and confusion. A look that was both rare and surprising to see on the Hokage's face. "So, what are you trying to say? That, you want to put Coconut in the same danger as Dynamo Pad? While I understand that she'll have to be ready for this training, I will have to side with Hinata on this. She's strong, but she's also shy and seems insecure. It's not safe if something were to happen to her eye. Hinata isn't a pushover either. She's really strong and even if she held back, I still think we would get the results you want. There has to be another way. Besides, you didn't even tell me until just now. I knew you wanted to test Dynamo further, but this seems a little out of hand, or hood, in your case." He folded his arms together, giving a look of seriousness and disappointment towards the Princess. "I respect what you are trying to do, Luna, but there really has to be an alternative. Isn't there any way to make sure her eye will not go out of control? I don't want anything happen to either of those two." 

Dynamo stayed quiet as he waited for the yellow/tan Pegasus to collect herself, so she would be okay. He thought he had seen a small smile, before being pulled into a tight hug. He blushed from the hug, before he listened intently to what she had to tell him. His jaw dropped slightly at why she was so worried and why she cried. He closed his eyes, before returning the embrace and gently petting her mane. "I'm really sorry I worried you, Coco-Chan. I honestly didn't expect to fight against Naruto. Although, I know he was trying to test me to see if I was ready." He says, resting his head upon her chin. "I know I might have to be put in battles and other things that might be dangerous, but I promise I'll be careful. You're my friend, Coco-Chan. I'd hate to worry you or to make you feel upset." He says, smiling softly as he tightening the hug.

@Dynamo Pad

Luna gave Naruto a dead-serious look on her face as to say there's no other way she would want it to be proven. She needed to see such confidence within Coconut and if she were to contain all that power and gave out her insecurities then she wouldn't be able to face the training head-on. She wished she could find another way for her but logically she needed to see the power Coconut held. Her eye may hold the answer to her solution but excuses won't be enough. The alicorn turned away from them and continued to speak.
"There's no alternative. She holds such great power that could possibly be tamed with my help. If I don't get her to fight Hinata then later in the future... She will suffer the consequences. It's better to get that kind of power tamed rather than having no leash on it at all."
Once Luna explained her point, her attention drew over towards Coconut and Dynamo. Her eyes widen as she realized something. Maybe Dynamo can help Coconut boost her confidence and control her eye. From the looks of it, Coconut does seem pretty calm when she's next to Dynamo. She lowered her head in thought before raising it again and turning her head towards Naruto and Hinata.
"I suppose we can postpone it..."

Coconut started to maintain her breathing patterns while closing her eyes from the warm embrace of the hug. Her smile eventually came back to her as she felt much safer... calmer within Dynamo's presence. A soft blush appeared on her tanned cheeks but that didn't bother her. She felt safe and that only mattered to herself.
"Thank you... You know, I feel much safer with you around. I feel more confident... happy and such. You truly are my best friend and nothing will ever change that. Even if you get yourself a special someone... I'll be rooting for you, Dynamo-kun."

@VinylWubs

Naruto could only glare at Luna, who had turned around and continued to speak. He wanted to argue back, but arguing would get group nowhere in this situation. That, and he didn't want to make Dynamo and Coconut become worried. "I guess it can't be helped then. I just don't want to make anything seem difficult than it already may become." He says, unfolding his arms, while gritting his teeth and clenching his hands into fists. He felt bad as he wanted to try and help both the unicorn and Pegasus to succeed and be happy. As Luna turned around to look at Dynamo and Coco, Naruto had begun to notice a look of surprise on the Princess of the Moon's face. Taking notice of her eyes widening, he looked behind him to see the two ponies sitting next to each other. All the while being wrapped in a tight hug. As Luna had agreed to postpone the training, Naruto could only sigh in relief. "That's good news to me. Plus, if my guess it correct, then I can still see that they truly care about one another." He says, keeping his eyes on the two ponies, before continuing.

"If you want to learn more about them, then I would say keep an eye on them. Although, you'll have to be inconspicuous. You wouldn't want to give away your cover if you are going to watch over them. This way, you can see how Coconut can bring out her true strength and if Dynamo has any part of keeping her calm." He whispered to her, while trying to keep the plan between Hinata, Luna and himself.

Dynamo smiled as he gently rocked Coconut in the embrace to help keep her calm. He even gently rubbed her back in circular motion, so as to make sure the tears could stop. He frowned softly as he listened to her last remark, but the soft blush was still present upon his cheeks. He could only hope that she would be the special someone he would one day find. "You're welcome and it's no problem, Coco-Chan. You're my friend and it's like I told you yesterday. I will always be here for both you and my sister, Console. I feel the same with you around, too. When I'm with you, I feel confident and happy. Even if you found a special someone...then I'll root for you, as well." He says, standing up from his sitting position. He had a bit of trouble standing, due to the fact that he was still low on energy from his earlier spar. He then offered his hand for her to take. "So, what do you say? Ready to go back to Princess Luna and see what we need to do next?" He says, giving the yellow/tan mare a kind and caring smile.

• 10 months later...

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut finally let all of her tense muscles relax within his embrace, the back rubbing was also very soothing for the pegasus as she listened to him. Although the special somepony part did bother her. She definitely had a love interest in Dynamo Pad but she couldn't bring herself out to actually confess to him. There's no way she's that confident to actually admit their true feelings to a talented unicorn like him. But the more she thought about it, the more she had to face reality and admit that he would find someone more special and enjoy to settle down. She softly shook her head to rid her head as the male rose up from his sitting position and offered her a hand. All she could do was kindly accept his offer, slowly getting up from her position and squeezing his hand lightly.

"Thank you, Dynamo-Kun... I guess we left them hanging, huh? When you're ready, we'll go."

She replied, tilting her head slightly while a kind smile spread across her tender face. Once they were ready only then they made their way to the Lunar princess and the two idols.

Luna was a little disappointed to postpone the training because she wanted Coconut to actually take a grasp at her strengths/weaknesses but seeing how emotionally unstable she is without Dynamo would make things a lot harder for the alicorn than it already is. She let out a defeated sigh, closing her eyes for a moment to think of her next course of actions... that is until the sound of feet approaching the princess caught her attention. She opened her eyes to glance over at the couple, who were in front of her, before finally speaking up.

"I've discussed it with Hinata and Naruto. Everything will go according to plan with your training and to see how much you've improved over the time spent with me and the others. For now, we can take a break from this training and let you two have the rest of the afternoon off. I wouldn't be fair if I kept you two in here for longer now would I? Not to mention my royal duties are coming soon so this is a good stopping point."

@VinylWubs

As he helped his friend to stand up on her feet, Dynamo had taken notice of Coco, who had squeezed his hand lightly in her grasp. He smiled softly as he squeezed her hand back, before nodding with a smile. "You're welcome, Coco-chan." He looked over to see Luna and the others were waiting for them. He looked back to Coco, who tilted her head slightly with a kind smile. He had to admit that she looked cute in his eyes. He definitely had a love interest in Coconut, but he felt nervous and worried. He wasn't sure how to confess to her, while he wasn't sure how she felt about him. He hoped he would be able to find the answers on their hangout, while find the courage to ask her out. In the meantime, he could only chuckle, before nodding once more.

"I guess we did, huh? Well, it probably wouldn't be like that if Naruto didn't go starting trouble with a fight. Although, I guess you can't underestimate the number one hyperactive, knuckle headed ninja. Except, he's the Hokage. So, it shows how powerful and smart he is as a leader." 

As the couple made their way over towards the group, Dynamo listened intently as Luna gave her thoughts on the future of Coco's training. It was then that Naruto had stepped up, before stopping next to Luna to give his two cents. "Everything that's been done was a sort of introduction. We wanted you two to understand as we have utmost trust that you'll guard this secret. The battle I had was to see how the future successor could compare to Princess Luna. We also wanted to get to know you better so that we'll be able to train you both in th right direction. Each pony and creature trains differently from time to time. Not only that, but Dynamo is low on magic. He'll gain his power back in time with a bit of rest. Along with what Luna had said that she has her royal duties to attend to. For the moment, the training is complete for the day. We'll be seeing you in a few days, or whenever Luna asks of your presence." He smiled as he offered his hand to the blue unicorn. "At any rate, I'm really grateful that I got to meet you. I know I saw you through your trial, but I felt as if I got to understand you all the more. I look forward to seeing how you and Coco will improve under Luna's teachings." Dynamo was caught slightly of guard, before trying to compose himself as he accepted the handshake.

"Thank you so much and it really means a lot to hear you say that. It felt like you were always there and now I see why. I'll make sure to train as much as I can to become even stronger. To become as great of a gamer as you've become a great ninja and Hokage." Naruto chuckled as he gave the blue unicorn a fox-like grin. "I know you will." He would say, letting go of the handshake as Dynamo and Coco were to make their exit.

@Dynamo Pad

While Dynamo and Naruto were talking, Hinata took some time to observe Coconut's facial expressions and her current mood. She had a very pale smile with a hint of uncertainty mixed in. But among all that, a light pink blush was easily making it's way to the mare's face. For a moment this caught Hinata offguard, wondering if she's okay before glancing down at the couple's intertwined hands. This is definitely a sign of some sort. Perhaps she had feelings for the unicorn? No matter. All she could do was smile at the pegasus. 

Unfortunately that caught Coconut's attention with how observant Hinata is. Her eyes and head trailed over to the female, gathering the confidence to speak up.

"Um... Hinata? Why are you staring at me like that? I-Is there something wrong with how I look or how I'm standing close to Dyna-Kun?"

This caught the female in a panic as she frantically shook her head in denial, covering up for her supposed creepy stare.

"Oh nononononononono!! I-I apologise! I-I wasn't trying to do anything of the sort! I-I just... noticed how close you are with Dynamo Pad, seeing how you two are holding hands... and between you and me..." She leaned into the mare's ear and whispered, cupping her mouth with her hands so the males wouldn't be able to hear anything.
"I think you should tell him your true feelings before it's too late..."

Hearing such a comment made Coconut's face match a tomato's colour and cover her face in embarrassment. Hinata could do nothing but laugh lightly, rubbing her back reassuringly.

When it was time to leave, the couple farewelled them both and started heading towards the exit. Luna watched them leave with a serious expression on her face, imagining how powerful they could be together once they unlock their full potential through tough training. Although something caught the moon princess off. From her eyes, she could see a thin red thread tied between Dynamo's and Coconut's fingers. What's even more odd is that they were connected between the two. Is this somehow a sign? A calling? Luna didn't know but the conclusion she could draw up was maybe they were destined to become something special together.

@VinylWubs

As Coconut was voicing her concern, Dynamo looked over in concern for his friend/crush. He noticed Hinata, who seemed to have been staring at the tan/yellow pegasus. Without warning, Dynamo had blushed slightly at the mention of Coconut's nickname for him. This hadn't been lost by Naruto, who was eyeing the couple with interest. While he seemed to be oblivious from time to time. It seemed that he too, had begun to notice what Hinata had been notice. 

Dynamo had looked down at their interlocked fingers. He contemplated of taking his hand back in worry of making Coconut feel uncomfortable. However, he decided against the idea as holding her hand seemed right, in his opinion. As Hinata was whispering to Coco, the blue unicorn pouted slightly as he was left out of the loop. "Aw. That's not fair. I want to know what's going on." His pout faded away as soon as it had appeared as he saw Coco blushing. "Are you okay, Coco-Chan? Your face is looking a little red. Are you not feeling well?" Hearing this caused Naruto to chuckle. It didn't help the Hokage to see that Coco's face was blushing like a tomato. 'Oh, it's just like with me and Hinata-Chan. Oh, those were the days.' He shook his head with the same lovable, goofy smile. "Don't worry about Coco, okay, Dynamo? If you ask me, then I think she'll be just fine. She's probably a little bit under the weather, but she'll just need a bit of fresh air. Right, Hinata-Chan?" He looked to his wife and gave her an inconspicuous wink.

Not wanting to question anything, Dynamo nodded as he took their word. "I guess we'll be on our way, then. It was nice meeting you, Naruto and Hinata. I hope we can meet again sometime." He smiled as he turned to Princess Luna. "I guess we just need to head towards the portal and then we'll be back in Canterlot. Is that right, Master Luna? If so, then I guess we'll see you in a bit." He waved to the group, while wondering why his teacher had such a serious expression upon her face. As they made their exit, Naruto gasped slightly as he thought he had seen something peculiar. From between the couple, there was a thin red thread tied between their fingers. Not only that, but the thread was connected between the two. He glanced over towards Hinata and wondered if she had seen it, as well. "Luna. You saw that, right? What do you think that means? Should you follow them during their hangout to be sure?" He was left speechless as he wasn't able to think of a reason to this development. He had remembered a moment from when he was younger when Hinata had made him a red scarf. To him, it was like that same red thread was connecting to both him and his wife. He wondered if that very same red thread was now intertwining Dynamo's and Coconut's lives, heart's and love together.

@Dynamo Pad

Luna's eyes widen in shock, realizing that also Naruto could see the thin red thread between them. Thank god she wasn't going crazy. Her pupils slowly shrunk back down to normal as she glanced over to the Hokage.

"That red thread... I've never seen something like this before. Especially on citizens of Canterlot. Maybe it could mean a resemblance on their relationship? For example, they have already "tied the knot" so to speak."

Both Luna and Naruto weren't the only ones who noticed the red thread. Hinata also did notice as well and boy did that bring back some memories. Her eyes started to appear glassy and a proud smile was slowly making it's way to her face. She held her hands together and held them around where her heart would be. That red thread definitely reminded her of the red scarf she made for her husband before she confessed to him. That moment would be something that Hinata would never forget in her life, ever. Now it applied to this very moment between Dynamo and Coconut who were nearly out of their sight. A tear rolled down her pale cheek as she whispered to herself.

"Good luck, Dynamo Pad, Coconut Crescent. I know you two will do wonderful things together..."

She slowly closed her eyes and lowered her head once the two were out of their sight. All while doing so, she had a smile on her face. Meanwhile, Luna turned away from the portal and took a few steps forward to gather her words.

"I'll watch over their date, just to be sure that this is all true and not a lie. This week will get very busy so I hope you two are ready."

@VinylWubs

Upon hearing Luna's remark, Naruto glanced over towards Luna as their eyes had locked. "You're telling me you haven't seen something like this before?" He knew it was foolish to think of such a question, but he already knew the answer. Luna was a princess of the night. Not a princess who resided over love. "Perhaps, but I don't think so. Maybe the moment they met was the moment their destiny's were intertwined. I don't believe in destiny, but to you ponies. Your cutie mark is your representation of what destiny can be in both the right hands and the right way." 

The seventh Hokage looked over to his wife to see a tear rolling down her cheek. He quickly moved over to her and placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder. "Hina-Chan. Are you okay? What's wrong?" He quietly whispered so as to not draw the attention of the retreating couple. However, seeing her hands placed upon her heart, while watching the couple had sparked something in his mind. He slowly smiled as he soon recalled the all too familiar memory once more. No words need to be said as he pulled Hinata into a hug. "Dynamo Pad? Coconut Crescent? Good luck and may the everlasting happiness be with you always." He whispered softly, before noticing Luna, who had turned from the portal to walk towards them. He nodded slowly as he understood the severity of the situation. "Okay and just make sure to not give yourself away. I can't explain it, but I think what we saw was a truth. We just have to see them forge that truth for themselves." Hearing the mention of work had caused the blonde Shinobi to sigh, before nodding. "I guess it can't be helped. I'll make sure to relay the message to Shikamaru to inform him of what's going on. If I must, then I'll make sure to send a clone to the office to make sure to oversee the training." 

• 4 months later...

@Dynamo Pad

Meanwhile...

Both Coconut and Dynamo had walked out from the portal with their fingers still intertwined. A soft sound echoed from behind them while the portal closed and vanished into the atmosphere. Everything was still the same of when they had arrived but except the sky was much more brighter  than usual, probably indicating that they've been in that realm for the entire morning and it was now mid afternoon. Then something clicked into Coconut's head. She had forgotten that they had entered the portal through Luna's headquarters. She turned around to look for the portal they came out of but alas, it wasn't there anymore. All that was left is the sight of Luna's headquarters. She let out a soft sigh as she turned back and got out her phone. She clicked the small button on top of her phone and a dim light appeared on her phone. It showed a picture of Konata Izumi looking forward, overtaking the screen and making the common peace sign with both of her hands. But that wasn't important. The first thing Coconut took notice of was the time. It displayed as shown:

12:01pm

Her eyes widen in shock from how fast the time flew past while they were inside the realm with Princess Luna, Naruto and Hinata. It seems as if time flew so fast they were already in the future... kinda. She clicked the small button again and the screen displaying in front of her went black, representing that she had turned off her phone. She placed her phone in her pocket and looked up at Dynamo Pad, the guy in whom she had a crush on. Her cheeks were tinted with the colour red and her facial expressions were showing quite a sign. Not to mention what Hinata whispered to her increased those expressions. But he was such a kind guy, funny too. He had everything she had wished for within a partner. Quirky personality, obsession with video games/animes, good looking, charming aura and the determination to overcome anything. She admired that within him. The mare just wished she had the confidence to actually confront him with her feelings but it would need to be at the right time, right place and correct mood. It would be completely idiotic to confess to him right here right now. She shook her head vigorously to escape these kind of feelings, not really wanting to think about it right now. As expected, the light tint upon her cheeks vanished. Breaking the silence between the two, Coconut spoke up.

"So... That was certainly eventful, wasn't it, Dynamo-Senpai?"

Before she could correct herself, she was kind of right to call him 'Senpai'. He was older than her, not younger. Calling him 'Dynamo-Kun' would imply that he's younger than her and she didn't want to disrespect him. After all, one wrong move and she's pretty sure that he will not like her anymore. Or worse, he'll tell her he wants to break up with her. She didn't want that. She wanted to stay by his side but she's afraid of the consequences. She tilted her head over at Dynamo, awaiting his response to her conversation starter.

@VinylWubs

Meanwhile...

As Dynamo and Coconut made their way through the portal, they were greeted with seeing Princess Luna's headquarters. The blue unicorn had to blink a couple of times as he wasn't used to traveling by teleportation, or through a portal. That, and the dark lighting in the room was a stark contrast compared to the bright colors they were from the previous world. He turned to make sure if their teacher was following, but the portal soon closed as soon as they stepped through. The gamer pony gave a silent gasp as he didn't know if Luna was going to make it back. However, he soon realized that wouldn't be the case as he knew that his new teacher would be fine. She was a princess, after all. Along with being the one who created the portal in the first place. She would make her return in due time. That gave him and Coconut enough time to unwind and to process everything that had just happened. 

Speaking of Coconut, Dynamo looked down to see that she was busy checking the time on her phone. He smiled as he took notice of the Konata Izumi screen saver. He knew she was a fan of the character, so he couldn't help in smiling as she had the character with her always. A blush soon dusted his cheeks as he soon realized that he was staring at the girl that he had a crush on. He had to admit that she was definitely pretty, but she also had everything he looked for in a special somepony. She was funny, kind, caring, understanding, liked video games/anime and overall had a great personality. If he were honest with himself, he really wanted to ask her out. However, he was pretty shy and nervous when it came to things involving relationships, or even matters on the heart. He knew it wasn't the right time to talk to her about their feelings. Especially since they just got back into their own world. He hoped that they'd be able to talk about it at some point, but he knew there was a right time and place for everything.

Hearing his name being called, said blue unicorn had shook his head as he returned the reality. The blush on his cheeks fading moments before as if they were never there to begin with. "O-Oh...yeah. You can say that again, Coco-chan. It's something to behold when you get to go to something you've always dreamed of. Although, I would have preferred not to go and fight someone that I normally idolize." He chuckled, closing his eyes and using his free hand to rub the back of his neck. He soon opened his eyes and tilted his head in curiosity towards the yellow/tan pegasus. "How about you? Were you expecting something like that to happen today? Also, Dynamo-senpai? I always thought the honorific for -kun would be fitting, or makes more sense, right?" He asks, not truly understanding how honorifics truly worked.

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut could've swore she saw a light tint of pink upon his cheeks, but she shook off the thought indirectly. Maybe he was still exhausted from that huge battle he had with Naruto earlier. Such a battle like that would've drained all of his energy out of the unicorn. But it goes to show how much more powerful he was, compared to an ordinary pegasus with an eye problem. But going back to her point, if he was blushing then maybe it would be from all the teasing. She didn't know that's for sure. But like mentioned earlier, she brushed off the thought and would ask him at a later point.

She listened to his response and paused for a moment. She has always called him Dyna-kun but she had never called him Dynamo-Senpai. It was quite weird of her to call him such a nickname but then again she blamed anime for teaching her the proper way of honorifics. Maybe she should go back to calling him Dyna-kun? But would he find her suspicious if she did so? Or would he even like her-!?

Okay no. That'll be dumb.

Coconut let out a soft awkward giggle, trying to distract her vision by staring at the uttermost useless object in the room. A drawing. While her eyes were distracted, she brought her free hand over to the back of her neck and rubbed it in such a fashion.

"E-Erm-! S-Sorry! I-I'll go back to calling you Dyna-kun if it makes you uncomfortable!! I didn't mean to offend you!!"

Smooth Coconut. Real Smooth.

(edited)

@VinylWubs

Dynamo's ears perked slightly as he heard Coconut's soft giggling. The only thought that came to mind was adorable with how she was being. 'Cute.' He tried to hold back a blush, before blinking in surprise at her response. "Oh, no. There's no need to apologize, Coco-chan. What you said before didn't make me feel uncomfortable and you didn't offend me either. It's just..." He looked away with a far off look upon his face. "It was...nice when you called me Dyna-kun." He scratched his cheek with a finger. A way of him being shy and worried if he had said something wrong. His eyes glanced back over towards her. as he tried to change the subject. "Also, I was just wondering. What did you think of that world? Were you really expecting something like that to happen today? What did you think of all of that?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Her ears perked up from his response and immediately changed her mind from her nickname. Her eyes wandered aimlessly over to his, as if a magnet was drawing her gaze towards his. Calling him senpai would be most suitable because she did look up to him a lot. But if he didn't like getting called that then she'll immediately stop calling him that. She just wanted him to be happy, that's it. 

She began to slightly panic, waving her hands infront of her face and stumbling upon her words.

"S-S-S-Sorry!! I-I'll stop calling you t-t-that for now on! I-I'll call you Dyna-Kun for now on!! P-Please don't be disappointed in me!"

Then she stopped to process his question, about that unusual world they were both in. She slowly lowered her arms, got her breathe stable, posture balanced and emotions in check before taking the time to think. The world that they were in was definitely different than the usual Equestria. For one, her idols were there and finding them in Equestria would be the equivalent of trying to confess to her crush... impossible. (well, in her mind anyways). Two, that was practically Dynamo's training ground to become the most powerful gamer in all of Equestria and three, the concept of time seemed to have vanished. As if time didn't exist in the first place. She could be thinking about this too deeply but she didn't want to disappoint him all ways possible. She wanted to impress him on this so-called "date" and one way to impress him was to actually think in the same mind set as his.

She looked back at him, still looking quite puzzled and stating her reply, (while trying her best to stop stuttering)

"To be honest, no. I wasn't thinking that this kind of e-event would happen honestly. But hey, I'm not c-complaining. Meeting my anime idols is like a dream come true, for one thing but actually getting trained by them? O-Only a true anime f-fan would ever dream of that! You're really lucky, D-Dyna-kun! I envy you!"

She let out a soft giggle of amusement before continuing,

"But besides that, I find that world v-very interesting. Something tells me we'll be entering that w-w-world a lot more often than we think."

@VinylWubs

Dynamo frowned slightly as he felt Coconut's hand leave his own. He almost forgot their hands were intertwined, but he did like holding her hand. He did, however, chuckle slightly at how animated she was being. "You don't have to apologize for anything, Coco-chan. If there's one thing I know, then it's this. I will never be disappointed in you. I can promise you that." He responded with an honest and warm smile. He tilted his head slightly as he awaited her response. The smile never leaving his face. Upon hearing her answer, the gamer pony had to nod in agreement. 

You can say that again. I'm not complaining either as I was shocked at first, but I guess it's something I'm going to have to accept. It was really cool being able to meet some of my anime idols. I just wonder if there will be more that we'll meet, or if it's a select few. Just imagine if you got to meet Konata. I think you'd be having yourself a field day, Coco-chan." He stopped, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean? I wouldn't say there's any need to be envious. Didn't Hinata and Master Luna mention that you would be training alongside me? If anything, then we both get to live the dream of meeting and training with our heroes. If you ask me, then I think we are both the lucky ones. Although, I will agree with you that I'm pretty lucky. The reason being is that I'm glad I get to have you training alongside me." He blushed with a sheepish grin. Chuckling along with her as he nodded once more.

"I suppose that we will be seeing that world more often. Maybe for more training, or for exploring. That way, we'll be able to see what's out there in that world or dimension. The possibilities are truly endless and I can't wait! I wonder if Console can come with us next time. I know she would love to see what the gaming world will be all about." He would say, knowing he didn't want to leave his sister out on the exploration.

• 4 months later...

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut's face couldn't get anymore redder by the second from what he said. Is he actually flirting with her? Is this a sign of true love or is wanting to tease her? Her mind could be imagined as tiny versions of her running around, waving their arms around as fire surrounds them all. Little office papers were scattered all across the room, sirens were going off and none of the Coconuts could be calmed down. In a way, they're screaming for help. This was only on the inside. But on the outside, Coconut was basically covering her face with her hands and crouching down to try make her tomato like face not so visible to Dynamo... but frankly, that wasn't working.

Oh god oh god oh god... What do I do!? What do I say!? If I say something completely dumb then there's no way that he'll ever want to date a mare like me! But if I don't say anything, he'll think I'm going insane just because he didn't realize what he said! Oh dear Celestia pLEASE SAVE ME- (mind talk)

She finally snapped back to reality in a very awkward fashion, getting back up onto her two legs and laughing awkwardly to try change the topic. She was feeling quite awkward...

"U-Um! Haha! Yeah! W-We'll bring Console-Chan along with u-us! I-I bet she likes Naruto and Hinata! Nothing too wrong with that!"

Oh goodness she's a train wreck right now.

@VinylWubs

"The funny thing is that she likes the ship as she thinks it's cute, but that's not one of her favorites. To be honest, she's more of a fan towards Sasuke and Sakura. I'm okay with the ship, but I think she likes it because she has a huge crush on Sasuke. I can see why with how popular and cool he is." His eyes glance from left to right, before leaning closer towards the mare. "Don't tell anyone, but she has a few secret ships that she absolutely adores. One of them is from the anime, My Hero Academia. That ship is a pairing of Deku and Todoroki. I mean, I can see what they mean as they have nice synergy with their personality and all. I'm more of a fan towards Deku and Uraraka, but then I have my own secret ships too. I've read some stories of Deku and Mina, as well as Deku and Jirou. I know some would say those are weird ships, but I like the dynamics of some out of nowhere pairings." He explained, looking behind him, as well as around the area. The reason he was looking around was for the whereabouts of Princess Luna. "Hmm...I wonder where Master Luna is. I know she was probably right behind us when we were heading through the portal. I hope she didn't leave us behind. I didn't want us to leave out of nowhere when we go hang out around Canterlot." He says, turning his attention back towards Coco, who looked to be red in the face. "Are you okay, Coco-chan? You're looking a little red. You're not feeling unwell, are you?" He asks, feeling concerned for the well being of the pegasus mare. He was a bit clueless when it came to some things, but he didn't want to assume if she was blushing or if she was truly unwell.

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut frantically nodded her head, trying to shake off the obvious blush on her face. This male was pretty much screaming, 'be my girlfriend' right now and she had no idea how to respond to it. As soon as he mentioned if she wasn't feeling well, she frantically waved her hands in front of her face as her way to reassure him that she hasn't caught a cold.

"Nononono! I'm perfectly fine! I'm j-j-just hot! That's all-"

As soon as he started talking about his sister's ships, that almost flipped a switch in her mind to her serious and informative mode. Her blush vanished as she folded her arms in a playful way, thinking about the ships she liked. Well, she did like Deku x Uraraka, Momo x Todoroki, Froppy x Tokoyami and Denki x Jiro a lot... but to here him say that Console liked Deku x Todoroki made her laugh in amusement. Oh the poor, innocent filly. She gave Dynamo a mischievous smirk before speaking up yet again, this time sounding a lot more confident than earlier... With a very fake posh accent.

"Oh the poor filly doesn't know what she's getting herself into! Personally, I love the pairing of Deku and Uraraka because their chemistry was already confirmed within the seasons. Not to mention Denki and Jiro also make quite the... shocking pair... between each other. Oh hoh hoh hoh~!"

Her fake posh accent actually got her to make her start laughing her flank off, holding onto her sides to try stable herself from falling over.

"Ahahaha! O-Oh my Celestia! I-I am such a filly for m-making jokes like these! Ahahahaha!"

@VinylWubs

Hearing that Coconut was okay caused Dynamo to let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He sighed in relief with a soft smile, while placing a hand over his chest to where his heart was. "That's a relief. I'm sorry about all that. I tend to worry about one thing or another from time to time, but I want to know that you'll be okay." He explained, before tilting his head in confusion due to the mare's laughter. He was about to respond, but was given his answer from her fake posh accent. "I would tend to ask her, but she would always say that some just wouldn't understand. I guess that you know something that I might not. Probably due to the pairing itself." He would say, before a thought soon occurred to the unicorn. "Now that you mention it, I did pass by her room and heard her giggling. I think she once told me she has some sort of books that are like manga, but not at the same time." He responded, grinning at the mention of the ships Coco had liked. 

"I'm glad someone agrees! I find Deku and Uraraka to be so cute together. It's a shame there hasn't been any confession yet, but that's what fan fictions are for." He chuckled, before his jaw dropped at the sudden pun. What the yellow mare didn't realize was that she had made a grave mistake. "I mean, with a shocking pair like Jiro and Denki, then they must have a shocking personality together." He wiggled his eyebrows with a wink, before slowly joining her in the fit of laughter. He fell to his knees as the laughter was purely contagious. "One thing you'll know about me is that I love puns. Some times I say bad puns, other times I made odd puns. If I see a pun, then I have to make it. Only if I hear of a pun that is fitting for the occasion. It's why I love Chuggaaconroy as he is the master of puns." He chuckled some more, before getting his breathing back under control from the earlier laughs.

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut was still trying to control herself from the fits of laughter thanks to Dynamo one upping her little comment about their relationship. Her breathing was now thrown out of the window because of how much laughter erupted from her mouth. She then wiped a single tear away from her left eye with her wind while still giggling like a school girl crushing on a boy they like. With some of her breathing trying to recover back and her mind was still at a stable condition for now, she started to think of a clever comeback for his stupid remark. It had to be smart, something witty, something he would never expect-

... A large smirk appeared on her face as she took a few moments to control her fits of laughter. Those words that Dynamo said were going to be his laugh. With holding herself back even more to not start laughing again, Coconut pitched in.

"Aww, come on Dyna-kun! With their connectivity and their e-electrifying personalities, it doesn't take a big b-brain to know t-t-they would make a spark between t-them! I-I swear! You must have a charge b-b-because I'm finding myself very attracted to y-you!"

Four hit knock out! There's no way Dynamo could possibly overcome her four hit attack that easily. It takes one to know one to overcome their challenge, after all. But now Coconut was howling in laughter and just now collapsed onto her knees, pounding the ground with her hand to try steady herself. She hasn't laughed like this ever since watching Pop Team Epic for the first time. Maybe he has heard of Pop Team Epic? It's a possibility she'll dwell on later. She's a bit too busy trying to recover herself from her laughing fit. Besides, what she didn't realize is that she made a pick up line to him. It just came to her in the heat of the moment. If Dynamo tells her after she has calmed down, boy will her face will be red.

"A-A-Also! C-Chuggaaconroy is one o-of my favourite y-youtubers! I watched him play Little Big Planet!"

She replied to his earlier comment in between gasps of air. Yeah, she ain't going to get over this laughing fit for a while.

@VinylWubs

Dynamo changed his sitting position from his knees to a sitting position. He continued to sit on the ground, before taking note of the large smirk on Coconut's face. Hearing her nonstop puns caused Dynamo to return the smirk. "Ah. A pony of culture, I see. Well, in that case." He placed a closed fist to his lips to cough, while preparing for his rebuttal. "With how much of a spark between the two, they'll sure be able to light up the town and be the time of the party. Their love will sure send a shock to one's systems. Just hope Denki doesn't short circuit, or he'll surely lag. Especially when you see the look he gets from going critical overload." He chuckled as the two were sending puns back and forth. He was going to add another pun, but stopped as he heard the mare's last remark. He wasn't sure if it was intentional of not, but he wasn't expecting her to say anything along those lines. The possible sudden confession had caused the unicorn's jaw to drop. In addition, he felt his cheeks beginning to turn red as he suddenly felt warm. 

Should he say something, or did she already know? The unicorn was pulled from his thoughts as Coconut had responded to his mention of Chuggaaconroy. He opted to wait until later when they were hanging out. Especially since he was simply enjoying the time they were spending together. "He's definitely up there with some favorites like Smii7Y and Fourzer0seven. I saw some clips of him playing Little Big Planet, but I think it was on the group channel, TheRunawayGuys. One of my favorite moments was them acting with accents and the whole King of all Cards. The screaming they did had me in stitches from how random it was." He chuckled, wiping tears from his eyes from the consistent laughter.