Banner by ~ Buffy

The Journey Towards the Soul

@Dynamo Pad

Holy Celestia- FIVE HIT KNOCKOUT! There's no way she'll be able to top that. Sure her four hit did some serious damage but hearing five come out of his mouth is enough to wave the white flag. She raises her hands high, as if she's getting apprehended by security and shook them, indicating that she surrenders.

"O-O-Okay! Okay! L-Let's call it a tie! I-It's obvious that we can't beat each other when it comes to p-puns!"

She exclaimed with another fit of laughter coming out of her mouth.

A few more minutes have passed and Coconut was now leaning against a wall, wiping her eyes with her wing while glancing over to the unicorn that was now sitting down. Thankfully she wasn't having another laughing fit or struggling to breathe because of too much laughter. Instead she placed a hand over her heart general area and started doing some breathing exercises to calm herself down. While she has that on standby, she spoke up once again.

"O-Ohhh... My bad. I-I f-forgot that Chuggaaconroy, P-ProtonJon and NintendoCapriSun a-all run TheRunawayGuys... I-I watched a lot of t-their content a-and I still adore their p-playthrough of Little B-Big Planet with Luchajin collaborating o-o-on the side."

Meanwhile, Luna had just came out of her room when he spied the two making puns and generally talking to each other. On one hand it was hilarious but on the other, they were acting like fillies. She pinches the bridge of her nose as she realized what she's getting herself into. Also while doing so, she closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. Thankfully, she wasn't in their eye view for the time being.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@VinylWubs Dynamo was shaking slightly at this revelation. "That must have been quite the fall then. I'm not a doctor, so I can't really tell what's wrong. I'm really sorry." He says while trying

@VinylWubs

Dynamo chuckled, before giving a nod in agreement. He held his hands up as if surrendering, before falling backwards as his back hit the ground. "Very well. I can live with a draw. Plus, I was thinking of puns on the fly. I only see a pun usage whenever I hear something at random. So, it was kind of coincidental." He chuckled once more as he was laying peacefully on the ground. Lifting his head up, he looked over to see the pegasus, who was leaning against the wall. With some effort, Dynamo pushed himself up off of the ground to his sitting position once more. Smiling all the while as he was enjoying the time he was spending with Coconut. Hearing her apology, he shook his head as he wasn't worried on the technicality. "It's okay and no need to apologize. Sometimes I forget about the side channel. Considering that I usually watch whatever catches my attention. Sometimes the whole Wheel of Fortune or Fortune Street. Usually, I watched Mario Party or Dokapon Kingdom. I mostly root for Chuggaa as he was the one I watched most out of the three. That, or because he was funny and did a good job in some games." He responded, nodding in agreement at the mention of Luchajin. "Exactly. I remember knowing her from AttackingTucans, Josh Jepson and others in other projects. I think Lucha and Jon got married too at one point. It was a surprise to when I heard about it." He explained, while unaware that Luna had returned and was watching the duo. 

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut nodded in agreement, thinking of all the days she spent watching TheRunawayGuys every time she would come home from college when she was either having a great day or a horrible one. No matter, she would still watch it because back then that was filling the giant void of her uneventful life. Heck, even when she gets insulted of her eye, she would still watch TheRunawayGuys with tears in her eyes because she felt safe, secure and not in danger. But that was her college days. Now here we are in the present with her new friend, Dynamo, and she hopes he'll be able to fill the void of her uneventful life yet again... or better yet, be that special someone she has dreamed of ever since she was a young filly. But love at first sight is just a joke. There's no way he'll be the one. He might as well have a girlfriend and he hasn't told her anything about it. But she hoped not. She really liked him and becoming an item would really make her the happiest mare on the planet.

Snapping back to reality, Coconut placed her right hand upon her right cheek and leaned upon it with a content expression displayed. She then spoke up.

"I did forget that L-Lucah and Jon did get married... b-but they were such a cute c-couple! Honestly! I would a-a-absolutely love t-to have a gaming male a-as my partner! T-Think of all the g-games! S-Stuff like Mario Kart 8, P-Paper Mario, W-Wheel of Fortune, Banjo K-Kazooie and more! I-It would be heaven! Just imagining it right now is making me k-kinda excited for the f-future. D-Do you think you want t-to accomplish that dream a-as well? To find a-a mare you really like a-and game until the s-sun goes down and the moon rises, d-displaying all the wonderful stars in the s-sky... Just t-to kiss her a-among that beautiful display..."

Coconut is pretty much a confirmed romantic at this point. Just thinking about her future is making her blush quite a lot. She had someone in mind in which she wants to confess too but she needs to make sure that it's at the right time, right place and the right atmosphere.

Meanwhile Luna is overhearing the conversation and could only smile at Coconut's romantic ramblings. Hearing those thoughts were quite common for a mare her age but in front of her destined partner? That takes guts. Luna cannot remember if she ever had feelings for someone before but if she did, that would've been thousands of years ago. With a simple chuckle, Luna leaned upon the doorway and spoke to herself quietly.

"I see those red strings weren't just a joke, just merely a reminder that they are destined to become a couple. Their relationship will be tested, no doubt, but I can see it blossoming into something magnificent. I wonder what my dear sister will think of this..."

@VinylWubs

"I remember hearing the engagement on social media. Although, I don't really look into things all that much, you know? I won't deny that the two of them make a cute couple. Just like I think Chuggaa and Masea make a cute couple too." He says, before listening to her talk on having a male gaming partner. He wondered if she had meant as a partner for co-op games, or more as a boyfriend. Thinking back to her earlier comment in their pun war, he felt it was more along the lines of the latter. He blushed at the idea of the two of them being together. Even though the blush was hidden in the dark lit room, he still smiled as it seemed like a nice dream for her to have. He chuckled slightly as it seemed that Coconut was a romantic type of pony. Not that he complained, of course, but given her talk. It seemed to only add fuel to the roaring fire in her heart. 

Upon hearing her question of an accomplished dream, Dynamo folded his arms. "To be honest?" He looked up towards the lights and ceilings of the room with a far off look in his eyes. "Y-Yeah, I do. I'd love to have a girlfriend that would like me for me. To enjoy the things I like, as well as the things that she likes. Being able to play games together, conventions, or anything that either one of us fancies for the day. It doesn't even have to be planned as I'm just content with spending time with that special someone. To have and to hold in my arms. To give her all the kisses she could ask for and to tell ensure her that I'd never leave her side. To have someone like that would be both heavenly and peaceful." He smiled softly, his heartbeat picking up pace like a beating drum. He had a mare like that in mind, but he had to wait and time and place for that to happen.

@Dynamo Pad

Coconut's face grew more darker as she listened to his answer. That's exactly what she had always wanted in terms of a partner. Someone understanding, nice, game addict, a big anime fan, patient, protective and frankly someone that'll accept her no matter the weather. If she thinks that the male she is thinking about has those traits, she's more than ready to become their girlfriend at any time. Not to mention, he's single! He confirmed that he was looking for a mare he can call his own and that doesn't really come out of a taken person's mouth... unless they're in an open relationship then that's different. She then looked up at the ceiling again with a gentle yet peaceful look on her face, practically daydreaming.

"You know... t-that wouldn't be so bad, honestly. F-Finding the perfect mare would be d-difficult to say the l-least but there's always s-someone who wants to spend t-the rest of their l-life with you... S-Someone that is w-willing to be your player two..."

To emphasize her point, her eyes drifted over to the unicorn among the words of 'player two'. Was this a sign? Maybe. But she immediately drifted back to the ceiling after a few seconds of glancing at him. She didn't want to confess that early right there in the castle, it had to be special and not to mention perfect. Not somewhere darkly lit. Although, she was a big fan of kissing in the dark... gosh, she's a full on romantic.

@VinylWubs

He looked back to the pegasus mare, who had begun to speak once more. He had to nod in agreement as the whole finding a special someone wasn't exactly easy. "I don't blame you for saying that. It's finding the right individual and if they have a connection is what's difficult. Although, I guess that's what makes the journey worth going on. To find the one that makes your soul complete and happy. Sometimes there are heartbreaks because the relationship wasn't the one. However, it's good to try and discover what's out there. To see what you may not have ever discovered about yourself. I hope that you and I can discover our player two." Hearing her mention the words 'player two,' he looked towards Coco-chan as they met each other's eyes. Even though they didn't talk, it was as if words were being spoken. Was what she said was a sign of sorts? Was she asking him if he wanted to be together? 'She seems really sweet, but does she like someone like me? What if she has a boyfriend?' He thought, before thinking about it briefly. 'No. If she did, then she wouldn't be speaking about all of this. I think she spoke about not having a boyfriend the time that Console and I had met her, but I can't be too certain. I just hope I'm not too late to talk to her about this.' He was pulled away from his thoughts as he noticed Coconut had her gaze drift towards the ceiling. He quickly looked the other way, while his face began to grow darker from their discussion. 

@Dynamo Pad

Her heart is pounding almost out of her chest right now from that sudden eye connection. When their eyes met, she felt a sense of completion and belonging. Just something about those orange eyes made her think wonders and set off a fire upon her heart; a burning fire that she can never tame no matter how hard she tried. In a sense, it's both a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing because it means her feelings are confirmed true and she would have to tell him how she felt in a few days. However, the bad thing is that she won't be able to stop thinking her future with Dynamo would be and will she ever be something more than just a friend to him. Who knows? She might as well end up being his wife if things escalate-

Okay no. That's jumping the gun a bit too much.

She sighed with defeat, getting back up to her feet again and approaching the male unicorn. She leaned down to him and held out her hand, trying to not look at him directly. She didn't want to accidentally kiss him right there in the hallway, that's way too soon. From Dynamo's perspective, he could see her cheeks was much darker than usual. The mare then spoke up with an awkward giggle.

"I guess we have to wait and see for the future, huh? W-Who knows? Y-You could j-just be a lonely gamer/weeb in the f-f-future and I'll b-be that crazy cat lady adopting t-ten cats a day! A-Anyways, let's get s-some free air.  I t-think the atmosphere of the c-castle is affecting us. B-Besides, don't we have plans today?"

If it wasn't for her looking away from Dynamo's eyes, she would've kissed him right there in the castle halls.

@VinylWubs

As he continued to sit in his spot, Dynamo had wondered if he had said anything weird or bad to the female pegasus. He was feeling nervous as he hoped that he didn't do anything wrong. He was speaking with honesty as he truly enjoyed her company. He was dragged out of his thoughts as he heard a sigh within the room. He looked over with a blink as he saw that Coconut had stood back up, while approaching him with a hand extended. He sat there for a moment longer, before reaching out towards the offered hand. Clasping onto her hand, he hoisted himself back onto his feet. All the while, making sure not to hurt her, or drag the pegasus back towards the ground. 

"You can say that again. It's good to plan for the future, but it's always better to live in the present. Always got to take it one day at a time, you know? Also, I wouldn't say a weeb. Maybe more along the lines of a gamer/otaku. I know weeb isn't technically a bad term, or I guess it is. Depends on who is saying it and how it's referred as. I kind of had some old classmates that called me that in a bad sense of the word." He gave a deadpanned expression, before sticking his tongue out playfully at Coconut. He still smiled as he wanted her to know that he was joking around with her. What he said was true, but he felt that the mare didn't mean any harm in her words. "I'd concur, but I wanted to let Master Luna know that we are heading out. I didn't want to leave unexpectedly without saying anything." He looked around the room, while thinking that she may have had to go take care of royal duties. "Although, I guess she could understand. We did say we had plans when we were in the video game world. So, let's get going shall we." Still having his hand in hers, he made his exit with her, while trying to find the exit of the castle.