Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RP (Searching)

Star48955

IC Thread:https://mlpforums.com/topic/165008-rp-open-group/

My Pony Background

Star has a confused past.She has no idea who or what she is.She appears as a alicorn with a black coat and mane.She has star's all over her mane,tail,and coat,which is where she got her name.She has violet eyes most of the time but when she is angry,or using a lot of her magic her iris's turn into fire.She has many abilities that say she is not a true pony.A few are she has healing powers,is immortal,can perform any magic(Including Changeling Magic),and can perform something only she can do called "Soul Shard",in which she splits herself into multiple her's that are still "Her" but can think and act themselves.She has been followed by a strange pony for a long time.The pony has been attacking her,and then after a few minutes,leaves.She has no idea why.

Beggining of the Roleplay

The pony attacked her again,but this time he took most of her power away and locked it in a crystal.As he was leaving she shattered the crystal and ran off with 4 of the 8 shards.She doesn't like that it feels as if he let her leave...She does have some powers left including her healing, and she can do magic but it drains her.She also is virtually immortal,she can be injured but will not age.They are in a enchanted forest.She has no idea what to do so she keeps running.

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

Interesting idea.  What kind of characters would you like to join in?  I might have an idea on how to add to the story, unless you already have a plan for it... 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually the story of Star has been in my "dreams" as long as I can remember...as a human. I just edited one of the stories I had written about her for pony use.I will be glad to have any ideas you have and no,I don't really have a idea for characters.

This also has more info such as how the pony who attacked her looks and her cutie mark.

Basically all I did was copy and paste the background and  RP start onto the actual RP page. 

Edited by Star48955

What were you going to say?

In the original stories he was a person made of shadows."The Shadow King" and he made shadow creatures to try and take her powers.But there are several versions of those stories.

At night I have trouble sleeping so I just make up these stories in my head...but they're actually more like movies...Anyway about the RP.In the main stories basically she's really powerful and he tries to take her power away.In the stories she was mainly alone all the time but she did have a couple of friends.They had a few powers that she gave to them.As I've gotten older though I've changed a lot so right now none of them are finalized.And about your pony I think that would be awesome.But would they be full time henchmen for Mr.Shadow Pony or like hired bounty hunters? And this"and his hoof-to-hoof fighting is second to none. "

.............Rainbow Dash Speed x 100 +All the fighting skill in the world mixed=Star

I don't have her background finalized but I'm pretty sure that she was bred in a lab or something to be the "Ultimate Weapon".Sonic The Hedgehog Reference=Shadow x 1,000.

But how do ponies fight?.....

P.S I will not be able to reply until 3:30-ish on weekdays.Maybe in the morning but probably not.

To answer your questions: Ravage is 100% loyal to Ennex, and will obey him no matter what.  Haven't fully worked out why he's that loyal, just that he is.  So no, not a bounty hunter, yet more that just your average henchman, I guess.  And while Ennex is just an earth pony, I usually have him plotting some evil scheme involving getting power somehow, using magical artifacts and such (like that crystal that steals Star's power).  As for fighting, saying that Ravage's skills are "second to none" is just a way of saying he's a very skilled fighter, and any fight that might happen in an RP would end up long and detailed, which makes it more fun to RP, lol.  I don't use stats/numbers for my OC's, just say "these are their skills", and see what happens....

(p.s. no worries on when you can post.  I fully understand how much life gets in the way, lol)

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So you mean like Ennex is working with the black pony?That would make more sense because I read Ennex and Ravage's profiles yesterday.Or would Ennex be trying to find the crystal shards first?Because then that would make 3 parties: Ennex and Ravage,Shadow Pony,and Star all trying to find the crystal first. And I've been wondering...as she gets each crystal shard should she gain power?Or does she just get her powers back if she gets all shards together?

Edited by Star48955

My original thought when I first read your RP at the top was that Ravage could be the one attacking her, having been ordered to do so by Ennex, so he could steal her powers for his own scheme.  As for re powers, for the sake of the story, i would have that she needs all the shards to regain them.  recovering a single shard could give her strength/energy, but all the shards restore full powers.

• Brohoof 1

Okay...How about this:There are 3 parties looking for the shards:Ennex and Ravage,Star,and the Shadow Pony.Although I think I want to try and recruit some other ponies to join a team.

That could work.  At least one of the attacks against Star would have to be Ravage, just so he can use some sort of artifact to steal some of her power for his boss.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

...This RP seems so...weird now.Anyway,I think I made this a bit too OP to be a roleplay.But...would it be okay with you if I made it into a fanfic?If I use Ennex and Ravage is up to you.Anyway,tell me your answer.

@nx9100

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Star48955 said:

That is another option...Hmm...

Yeah just remember I'm going to be offline for the next 8-9 hours because of me going to school. Anyways that should give you plenty of time to think plus I just got the idea that maybe we could do a romantic RP as that could get interesting! :)

On 9/6/2017 at 9:10 AM, Star48955 said:

...This RP seems so...weird now.Anyway,I think I made this a bit too OP to be a roleplay.But...would it be okay with you if I made it into a fanfic?If I use Ennex and Ravage is up to you.Anyway,tell me your answer.

@nx9100

Go for it!  ;)

• Brohoof 1