Jump to content

IsraelYabuki

Recommended Posts

(edited)
3 hours ago, Turquoise Tomorrow said:

If you have access to all the other universes, have you ever entered..

 

EARTH?

 

But of course. There are a few things I find so amusing about your universe... although... there are a few things about Earth that make me say...

Discord1.jpg.1d84301850b1f3497c1291cabc8360e5.jpg

 

SWEET CELESTIA, WHAT IS THIS?!

58f6dab23d9d5_DiscordFreakedOut.jpg.9673f19721b4743187e58667bd028c03.jpg

Edited by IsraelYabuki
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chaos: Hiya Discord names Chaos ever heard of me? and did you know that you were the reason I got my cutie mark? you were my idle when I was a filly even had a small crush on you,  but well that changed when I heard of your reformation you went all wimpy and soft inside such a disappointment.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2017 at 7:26 PM, Maple Bat said:

Maple: So dad How are thing with fluttershy. I hope they're good at the moment.

Discord1.jpg.f024e85867451d3376e9d231e421ff9d.jpg

Oh things are just grand. Fluttershy are getting along just wonderful.

On 4/19/2017 at 9:25 PM, Brainstorm said:

Discord,

How did it feel saving Equestria with Starlight, Trixie, and Thorax? Looking forward to Guys Night with Spike again?

Discord.jpg.4e6c0eb47553d78c52b647b7c9140e87.jpg

Honestly, it feels nice to be the hero for once... too bad I couldn't use my chaos magic, though. It drained all the fun out. Of course, I'm always looking forward to another Guys Night with good old Spike and Big Mac.

On 4/19/2017 at 8:22 AM, chaosprincess said:

Chaos: Hiya Discord names Chaos ever heard of me? and did you know that you were the reason I got my cutie mark? you were my idle when I was a filly even had a small crush on you,  but well that changed when I heard of your reformation you went all wimpy and soft inside such a disappointment.

 

Discord2.png.a591ba8a8a03b46b8c27453ff2e0250a.png

Why hello there, Chaos. What a lovely name and I'm ever so flattered of your idolizing me and your affections for me. Too bad you've yet to experience the wonders of how Friendship is Magic.

On 4/19/2017 at 5:03 AM, Iced_Coffee Nerd said:

Hm.. have you ever drank coffee? What's your favorite?

58fc3aad64cc0_DiscordDrinkingTea.jpg.3fa6e0e6f081912a3dd59ad5980df14c.jpg

As a matter of fact, I have had the pleasure of enjoying a nice cup of coffee. It's actually just as splendid as tea. I prefer a cappuccino as my favorite.

On 4/19/2017 at 6:22 AM, Lunarpalette said:

You you find anything non chaotic beautiful?

58fc3b7041791_Discord3DGlasses.jpg.c283b78a8c8699a76d1feb74b633ed3b.jpg

Well, if I had to choose, it'd be all those 3D movies you people watch. Of course, there's also Fluttershy and Princess Celestia I consider beautiful.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

 

Discord.jpg.4e6c0eb47553d78c52b647b7c9140e87.jpg

Honestly, it feels nice to be the hero for once... too bad I couldn't use my chaos magic, though. It drained all the fun out. Of course, I'm always looking forward to another Guys Night with good old Spike and Big Mac.

That's good.

What do you think of the Changelings new forms?

Edited by Brainstorm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Discord2.png.a591ba8a8a03b46b8c27453ff2e0250a.png

Why hello there, Chaos. What a lovely name and I'm ever so flattered of your idolizing me and your affections for me. Too bad you've yet to experience the wonders of how Friendship is Magic.

 

Chaos: why thank you for the compliment Discord I've taken a look at this friendship thing, but chaos is just to much fun to give up and besides I'm not very liked by many and I prefer to keep it that way I suppose another question is at hand I do wonder do you really enjoy your new reformation or is it just a mask?

Edited by chaosprincess
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2017 at 9:43 AM, chaosprincess said:

Chaos: why thank you for the compliment Discord I've taken a look at this friendship thing, but chaos is just to much fun to give up and besides I'm not very liked by many and I prefer to keep it that way I suppose another question is at hand I do wonder do you really enjoy your new reformation or is it just a mask?

Discord.jpg.ef1b0a34ef0b886bd99d50b6e74571b4.jpg

Of course I enjoy being reformed. Although, I still enjoy a little chaotic fun. Nothing wrong with that.

On 4/23/2017 at 7:38 AM, Brainstorm said:

That's good.

What do you think of the Changelings new forms?

Discord1.jpg.b6663182cc84cf45a3356e171e4ff012.jpg

I think their new forms are an improvement over their dull and boring old forms. But I can make an exception with Chrysalis. Or should I say "Chryssy."

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Discord.jpg.ef1b0a34ef0b886bd99d50b6e74571b4.jpg

Of course I enjoy being reformed. Although, I still enjoy a little chaotic fun. Nothing wrong with that.

 

Chaos: that is very true well thank you for answering my questions its been a pleasure don't want to fill this thread with to many of my questions have a good day Discord.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

 

Discord1.jpg.b6663182cc84cf45a3356e171e4ff012.jpg

I think their new forms are an improvement over their dull and boring old forms. But I can make an exception with Chrysalis. Or should I say "Chryssy."

Cool.

Discord,

Have you heard about what Spike did on the Gauntlet of Fire?

Edited by Brainstorm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Cool.

Discord,

Have you heard about what Spike did on the Gauntlet of Fire?

Discord1.jpg.a6e5c8bfa1eda9c5b1c23191a8eb5e0e.jpg

Why of course. Saving Equestria from that greedy Garble dragon was quite the noble thing to do. Even moreso to give the staff to that daughter of Torch. If I remember correctly, her name is Ember.

9 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Chaos: that is very true well thank you for answering my questions its been a pleasure don't want to fill this thread with to many of my questions have a good day Discord.

Discord.jpg.8a4d9d9e993807817ed51ce9dc2ad10a.jpg

And you have a splendid day, too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Discord1.jpg.a6e5c8bfa1eda9c5b1c23191a8eb5e0e.jpg

Why of course. Saving Equestria from that greedy Garble dragon was quite the noble thing to do. Even moreso to give the staff to that daughter of Torch. If I remember correctly, her name is Ember.

Yes, Spike competed to protect Equestria. He's a good dragon. 

Also, what do you do with your powers now that you've reformed? Just asking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2017 at 8:12 AM, Brainstorm said:

Yes, Spike competed to protect Equestria. He's a good dragon. 

Also, what do you do with your powers now that you've reformed? Just asking.

59029ae97006b_DiscordJustRight.jpg.bc400e68e69efd9a2a68f40014fb8a88.jpg

Oh, I'm just saving my powers until the time to bring chaos just for a little fun is... just right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Discord, if you are the god of disharmony and chaos, why do I have the sneaking suspicion that you and Tzeentch are one in the same O.o

 

e3afabfe65a51a4a77b6a520b6cce67c.png

590507a550b3f_DiscordSneaky.jpg.7728aa61be348cf693c9db8abffad4ed.jpg

Oh we might be one in the same, but I can be much more devious than Mr. Tall Dark and Gruesome. I make chaos a whole lot more interesting

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...