Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IsraelYabuki

Just now, Sun Ray said:

Wow you've infected millions of innocent non-bronys devices.  You should all of the infected turn into cheese and make only one button on the key board.  THE CUT THE CHEESE BUTTON!!! Of coarse it would be a one time thing though. Sad.:adorkable:

59715de61b395_DiscordSneaky.jpg.88b81898a7edd0dfcf8cf960fb260416.jpgOoh, now there's an idea

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2017 at 6:45 PM, Brainstorm said:

Discord, 

How come in Ponyville, you need to control your abilities, but in your dimension, if you act different, it makes you see through?

5994769c4a67a_DiscordFreakedOut.jpg.ba0de3bd7bc17651f8d8c6b8f835d41f.jpg Probably because in my dimension, chaos and normal don't mix. But I learned that I would've ended up more than just see-through, but actually cease to exist.

On 8/16/2017 at 0:48 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

5994769c4a67a_DiscordFreakedOut.jpg.ba0de3bd7bc17651f8d8c6b8f835d41f.jpg Probably because in my dimension, chaos and normal don't mix. But I learned that I would've ended up more than just see-through, but actually cease to exist.

Okay, I see.

Discord my Minecraft name is Discord too. Just Discord. How wonderful is that?

I have two questions.

-Do you still have any intentions to bring the chaos back?

-What do you think that your name was also used in an application for communication?

mlp discord skype ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Ah, discord, my favorite All-Powerful lord of Chaos! 

How are you, doing well?

I have a few questions for you to ask,

What's your favorite Video-game? An odd question to ask, I'm sure, but as you're capable of  interdimensonal travel at such a high level, your likely to have come across a lot in your time.

Your deepest, darkest, fear! Of course, it has to be true. Else my lie detecting kittens will bombarde you in hugs until I get the truth out of you. As for me, you'll find my main fears are, heightsslides and butterflies. 

Your most embarrassing moment? For one that has lived as long as you have, it must be a tough choice! But these eager ears of mine are just waiting for answers! 

Thank you for listening! I wish you and your comrades well! 

On 8/18/2017 at 7:52 PM, AJFan89 said:

Do you play video games a lot with Fluttershy?

Discord2.png.8fbc3ff119da60e2cde2973efb0ead6b.pngI tried to, but she always has trouble holding the controller and pressing the right button combos. I even used my magic to give her fingers,but the moment I did, she freaked out.

On 8/18/2017 at 8:09 PM, Ginger Ale said:

Discord my Minecraft name is Discord too. Just Discord. How wonderful is that?

I have two questions.

-Do you still have any intentions to bring the chaos back?

-What do you think that your name was also used in an application for communication?

mlp discord skype ile ilgili görsel sonucu

599f71696ca3b_DiscordSneaky.jpg.55ab83f86d04bd8d5d4015dd7a01c35e.jpg If I ever do bring the chaos back, it's just to fool around pranking KK, that's what I call Princess Celestia and as for your second question, if you're talking about the discordapp, then...

Discord.jpg.d465af83cb09cb998dd17d363948bca0.jpg I'm absolutely flattered that it was named after me!

• Brohoof 1

On 8/19/2017 at 4:38 AM, OmbreInks said:

Ah, discord, my favorite All-Powerful lord of Chaos! 

How are you, doing well?

I have a few questions for you to ask,

What's your favorite Video-game? An odd question to ask, I'm sure, but as you're capable of  interdimensonal travel at such a high level, your likely to have come across a lot in your time.

Your deepest, darkest, fear! Of course, it has to be true. Else my lie detecting kittens will bombarde you in hugs until I get the truth out of you. As for me, you'll find my main fears are, heightsslides and butterflies. 

Your most embarrassing moment? For one that has lived as long as you have, it must be a tough choice! But these eager ears of mine are just waiting for answers! 

Thank you for listening! I wish you and your comrades well! 

My favorite video game would have to be Ape Escape 3. The thought of an army of monkeys taking over the world through TV just sounds so chaotic and hilarious. My fear would probably be... losing my best friends, being normal, which is a drag, and lastly, being exiled. My most embarrassing moment? I'd say it was the time when I tried to prank Princess Celestia with falling potatos, but she used that prank against me... in front of her whole kingdom!

On 8/21/2017 at 8:52 AM, Brainstorm said:

Discord, 

Has Spike and Twilight been to your place?

Sadly, no. Spike's been a little exhausted after his meeting with Thorax and Ember and Twilight is always buried in her books.

5 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Dear Discord,

After Tirek got reimprisoned in Tartarus, did you revenge-troll him behind bars for using you like that?

599f752a08c42_DiscordLaughing.jpg.45c459112b1a5a946dfd9b11aa898f18.jpg Oh, you have no idea how satisfying it felt to see his sorry tail squirming to get out! I literallykept popping my head in and out of his cage, shouting "you've gotten dunked on!" BAAHAHAHAHA!!!

57 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Sadly, no. Spike's been a little exhausted after his meeting with Thorax and Ember and Twilight is always buried in her books.

I know you've met Thorax, but have you met Ember?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...