Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IsraelYabuki

On 10/2/2017 at 6:10 AM, Brainstorm said:

Discord,

What have you been up to lately?

Well, I've been out and about watching this popular movie called "IT" and trust me...

59d449059726c_DiscordFreakedOut.jpg.0182c029f174dc060c4a55fc90a515a1.jpgIt's difficult to get some shut-eye after watching that!

12 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Well, I've been out and about watching this popular movie called "IT" and trust me...

59d449059726c_DiscordFreakedOut.jpg.0182c029f174dc060c4a55fc90a515a1.jpgIt's difficult to get some shut-eye after watching that!

Okay.

Discord,

Been to Canderlot or Twilight's Castle lately?

18 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay.

Discord,

Been to Canderlot or Twilight's Castle lately?

Why, yes I have. I actually pulled a prank on Twilight by flooding her library with potatos! Celestia, however, she got the drop on me with my own potato prank, so I made sure not to try and prank Kay-Kay ever again (that's what I call Princess Celestia)

4 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Why, yes I have. I actually pulled a prank on Twilight by flooding her library with potatos! Celestia, however, she got the drop on me with my own potato prank, so I made sure not to try and prank Kay-Kay ever again (that's what I call Princess Celestia)

I see.

On 10/5/2017 at 5:22 AM, IsraelYabuki said:

Discord,

What's the best prank you've pulled?

Edited by Brainstorm

21 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Discord,

What's the best prank you've pulled?

When ponies open up doors and end up getting blown back by these airhorns that are my height and size. I practically had to stay in my house for a week to heal the pain in my hips from laughing so hard!

59d97e2cb9c71_DiscordLaughing.jpg.a41ae6deabddebe95e3e36e5afbc6f5f.jpg

16 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

When ponies open up doors and end up getting blown back by these airhorns that are my height and size. I practically had to stay in my house for a week to heal the pain in my hips from laughing so hard!

59d97e2cb9c71_DiscordLaughing.jpg.a41ae6deabddebe95e3e36e5afbc6f5f.jpg

Sounds Funny. Bet Flutershy wasn't too happy about it.

Do you know Iron Will or Steven Magnet? 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

What do you do with Steven Magnet and Iron Will?

Oh, for Iron Will, I heard about how he nearly turned Twilight into a complete wreck during her family vacation, so I took the liberty of cleaning out his bit safe and even flooded his home with potatos, and for Steven, I mearly gave him a doube moustache trim.

Just now, IsraelYabuki said:

Oh, for Iron Will, I heard about how he nearly turned Twilight into a complete wreck during her family vacation, so I took the liberty of cleaning out his bit safe and even flooded his home with potatos, and for Steven, I mearly gave him a doube moustache trim.

Funny on the Iron Will prank, bet Twilight thought it was funny.

Bet Steven Magnet went crazy on the mustache. 

11 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Funny on the Iron Will prank, bet Twilight thought it was funny.

Bet Steven Magnet went crazy on the mustache. 

oh, you should've heard them both. Iron Will was like "NOOO, IRON WILL'S BEEN ROBBED!!! WHY ME?!?!?!" And Steven weeped and weeped, shouting "NOT MY MOUSTACHE, DON'T LOOK AT ME, I'M HIDEOUS!!!"

59e5913b1dd86_DiscordLaughing.jpg.b9368bbb4de58ced4310e776d1b5d212.jpg my sides hurt from just thinking about it

18 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

oh, you should've heard them both. Iron Will was like "NOOO, IRON WILL'S BEEN ROBBED!!! WHY ME?!?!?!" And Steven weeped and weeped, shouting "NOT MY MOUSTACHE, DON'T LOOK AT ME, I'M HIDEOUS!!!"

59e5913b1dd86_DiscordLaughing.jpg.b9368bbb4de58ced4310e776d1b5d212.jpg my sides hurt from just thinking about it

Funny.

18 hours ago, Valeska said:

Discord, what is your relationship with Angel Bunny?

We don't see each other eye-to-eye because of how I always flooded his bunny house with carrots. It's so cramped in there, he had to sleep in Fluttershy's bed for weeks until all the carrots were all gone, it was so funny.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/19/2017 at 10:03 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

We don't see each other eye-to-eye because of how I always flooded his bunny house with carrots. It's so cramped in there, he had to sleep in Fluttershy's bed for weeks until all the carrots were all gone, it was so funny.

What about Fluttershy's bear, Harry?