Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IsraelYabuki

• 4 months later...
On 2021-03-10 at 3:05 PM, ProfVenturer said:

Yo Dissy. What was something you did that was so chaotic that not even you could bear it 

Remember the legion of doom? Well, when they sapped my powers with Grogar's bell, at one point, Pinkie Pie absorbed it all and seeing her in her gigantic size was possibly way more than even I could bear on that day. To this day, I sitll have nightmares about it.

On 2021-02-28 at 7:34 AM, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey Discord what would you do if you met Ultron ultron-mvcinfinite-artwork.jpg&ehk=RUIVz

He's definitely a foe I would respect, but if he fought against me, well... how many toasters can I make out of him?

• 1 month later...
On 2021-07-27 at 8:05 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

He's definitely a foe I would respect, but if he fought against me, well... how many toasters can I make out of him?

ultron-mvcinfinite-artwork.jpg&ehk=RUIVz Well  Ultron can transport his subconscious mind into a  new body so discord how would handle a Foe that keep on coming back?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-09-14 at 2:48 PM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

ultron-mvcinfinite-artwork.jpg&ehk=RUIVz Well  Ultron can transport his subconscious mind into a  new body so discord how would handle a Foe that keep on coming back?

Hmm... perhaps I'll rearrange his parts and turn him into hundreds of thousands of household appliances... minus the A.I, that is.