Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My 3rd gen ponies!

Lunarpalette

Here are all of my 3rd gen ponies that I have! I believe I have 14 in all for this picture but I may have a couple missing yet. I know I have Pinkiepie somewhere but I was unable to find her thus far! :*CIMG_2468.thumb.JPG.37b423e5f9156db3ae92a4254fccb16b.JPG

(The one that is painted as Lunarpalette is originally Waterfire) I will restore her once I get a 4th gen pony I can customize. And yes Waterfire was my color inspiration for my OC.

when I have time I will go through and find the names of all of them but here are the ponies that I have had since I was a little girl! Pegasister from a young age. Such a beautiful thing.

Edited by Lunarpalette
  • Brohoof 4

I know right @K.Rool Addict! Honestly she is my favorite pony aside from Waterfire. Mostaly because Royal Rose is a Pegasus. I have a thing for Pegasi and she is the only Pegasus pony I own. All the rest are Earth ponies. I did have one unicorn that reminded me an aweful lot like Rarity about I have no idea where she went :( but those are my ponies!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Lunarpalette said:

I did see a blank pony while I was doing some research just now @Altscar It had completely white hair and white base. No detail what so ever. I don't know if they sell them anymore though. 

Ah cool, good to know they already came up with the idea. I just discovered that someone is selling a whole bunch of them on Ebay:  https://www.ebay.com/p/?iid=351557168489&lpid=82&&&ul_noapp=true&chn=ps

• Brohoof 1

Well, I've had these since I was a little girl and I'm never giving these up so I still have them @Crusaders Forever. I wish I had gotten more but I never realized how important they would be to me! But that's alright. I can just collect the new ones and if I ever come across any more 3rd gen I will buy them!!

23 hours ago, Altscar said:

If only the company who manufactures these figures produces a completely blank pony for OC customization, that would be awesome. 

They did have one. Blank Pony Project.

Your ponies are very, very beautiful @Lunarpalette and I love the custom pony! Just stunning! Ooh you have Royal Rose and Guava Lava? Lucky! Rose is on my wishlist, she's such an elegant pegasus.(plus we share a name) I would strongly suggest getting some of the other G3 Pegasus too. Especially Star Catcher, Silver Glow and Aurora Mist! Pearly Pie, Baby Honolulu and Thistle Whistle are also very cute. Can't wait to see more of your girls.

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

I know she is @Leave a Whisper! I just love her so much. I wish I could have gotten more Pegasi when I could have, but I have what I have. She is like the princess among them. And thanks on my OC pony. Sadly I did wash her off so she is Waterfire again but I am planning to make myself a Lunarpalette plushie soon! 

• Brohoof 1

So lemme see if I've got this right.

Royal Rose

Guava Lava

Island Rainbows

Denim Blue (I used to have her)

Butterscotch

Desert Rose? I know she's got fading pink hair. Does Hasbro still use that in G4s?

Minty

Fizzy Pop?

Sunset Sweetie?

Bowtie

I can't tell who the bright pink pony with the pink hair is

I can't  tell who the yellow diva posed one is.

I can't tell who the white pony with the pink hair is but I kinda wanna say... Strawberry Surprise?

Edited by Leave a Whisper

(edited)

@Leave a Whisper, you got Royal Rose, Guava Lava, Island Rainbows, Denim Blue, Butterscotch, Desert Rose, Fizzy Pop, and Bowtie, correct. The others are Strawberry Swirl, Peachy Pie, Merriweather, Bee bop, and Strawberry Reef. 

Edited by Lunarpalette
  • Brohoof 1