Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Story from a Dream

Lunarpalette

Hey! This is a dream I had last night and I was wondering if it sounds like a good story to write! It's just the overview but all I remember from the dream itself. If I were to write a legit story on it I would add so much more to it. So give it a read and tell me what you think!

A long time ago, in the land of Equestria, there at the time was the princess of the arts, Lunarpalette. she was a fair and wise ruler and was like a servant unto her subjects. One day, in the peace of her kingdom, a power called Discord arose and caused chaos throughout the land. Lunar was over thrown by his power alone and was stripped of her princess status. She went in search of a mighty force to help regain her kingdom back. But in this attempt Discord sent a dark plague across the land that would either kill or conform ponies to his side. But if the ponies died they would rise again and be servants of Discord. Lunarpalette was sad for all the ponies who had contacted the disease and wrapped them in a protective canvas cloth to prevent Discords Magic from taking hold. What she foolishly forgot to account for in her magic was the spell to prevent them from raising from the dead. So these ponies who had been wrapped up algae been walking around knowing nothing of what to do or even aware of their existence. With this Lunarpalette cried out and shot a spell through the whole of Equestria causing the spell as a whole to be eradicated. She then with fury in her heart marched to her once dear palace where it had been transferred into a place of malice. She marched through the doors to find her throne room dark but just visible enough to see Discord on her throne. "Come to defeat me at last have you? It only took you about a century to do so" he spoke with a cunning irritant.  "Don't play games with me Discord! I have sat by long enough! I should have never let you take the throne in the first place. So many ponies have died and suffered for your gain!" She lashed out trying to strike him with her magic. "Ah ha ha ha ha! You're going to have to do better than THAT my dear." Lunarpalette growled and searched around for him. From thin air he appeared behind her and slashed her wing with his claw. "Aahhh!" Lunar cried in pain. "You're going to pay for that you filth!" Discord did this a few more times until he got tired of it. He faked a yawn and said "well since you can't defeat me like that I guess you will have to use a weapon." He threw a knife at her. She caught it with her magic but in trying to use it she found that each time it would hurt him it would inflict the same damage upon her! She threw the blade aside and retreated. Fortunately her army was waiting there. She used her magical paint to conjure up a real sword and ran in to finish him off. He was no longer sitting on his thrown but as soon as Lunarpalette entered the room he shattered through the window and when blade to blade combat with her. This lasted for hours when finally Lunarpalette struck a mortal blow. 

That was the day she defeated Discord and restored her kingdom.

• Brohoof 1