Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

OOC here

@Techno Universal

It was an early evening in Canterlot and Shadow Step, Luna's most trust guard and adviser was doing his rounds of the palace, when he heard a soft sobbing coming from Luna's room. sighing he gently knocks on the door and enters "Princess? What troubles you?" he asks as he sits down next to her and holds her close.

Luna sighs "I was just thinking about a loved one I lost the whole time I was with Celestia and helping Cadence out with the love Festival, creator knows I've missed him since my banishment to the moon, and I was really hoping he'd still be here to support and love me" she says softly.

"Creator indeed" Shadow thinks to himself, "If only she knew the true me, but how can she? she'd never love me if she knew I lost my status as King"

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Orange Sparks said:

OOC here

@Techno Universal

It was an early evening in Canterlot and Shadow Step, Luna's most trust guard and adviser was doing his rounds of the palace, when he heard a soft sobbing coming from Luna's room. sighing he gently knocks on the door and enters "Princess? What troubles you?" he asks as he sits down next to her and holds her close.

Luna sighs "I was just thinking about a loved one I lost the whole time I was with Celestia and helping Cadence out with the love Festival, creator knows I've missed him since my banishment to the moon, and I was really hoping he'd still be here to support and love me" she says softly.

"Creator indeed" Shadow thinks to himself, "If only she knew the true me, but how can she? she'd never love me if she knew I lost my status as King"

Techno then appeared at the doorway...

TU: I guess it's finally time to bring myself back to the world. I've been waching over equestria in my lab ever since I've disappeared and I was trying to see how you would do without me but it seems when I'm underground you're all more venerable to my evil brother Herobrien attacking you. Recently he's become more active and dangerous meaning I had to abort the operation and return to the surface. I know he's possibly already done something to Celestia's system to try and make her not herself and do things that he requests like ruin your power in royalty Shadow. I know I won't be able to keep Herobrien at bay because of what he's doing so I'll need you Shadow to help us in the battle. That means I'll need to restore your power and try to correct Celestia.

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Techno then appeared at the doorway...

TU: I guess it's finally time to bring myself back to the world. I've been waching over equestria in my lab ever since I've disappeared and I was trying to see how you would do without me but it seems when I'm underground you're all more venerable to my evil brother Herobrien attacking you. Recently he's become more active and dangerous meaning I had to abort the operation and return to the surface. I know he's possibly already done something to Celestia's system to try and make her not herself and do things that he requests like ruin your power in royalty Shadow. I know I won't be able to keep Herobrien at bay because of what he's doing so I'll need you Shadow to help us in the battle. That means I'll need to restore your power and try to correct Celestia.

Luna looks up and looks to Techno "Creator? What do you mean? Ruin Shadow's power in royalty? Restore him?" she then looks to her adviser and then it clicks "Shadow? Shadow Step? Is it..but why hide?" she asks.

Shadow looks to Techno and nods "If it is your will Creator, but why now? it's been over a century since Luna's banishment, so why is Herobrien trying all this now? Wouldn't it have been better to have done it when both Celestia and I were weak?" he then looks to Luna "Yes, it is me love, but I had to hide. After you were banished, I lost my status as King of the Shadowlands, which is probably crawling with Enders right now.. anyway I had always stayed loyal to you, that is why I am your most trusted guard and adviser, But I was afraid, at first it was because I thought it may have been my influence on you that had turned you into Nightmare Moon, and then since your return..it was..I was afraid you wouldn't love me still because of how I lost my status as king"

Luna sighs and shakes her head "I'd love you even if you were the most common pony in all of Equestria" she kisses his cheek but then looks to Techno "Creator? How can we help? I don't want anything bad happening to Tia" 

1 hour ago, Orange Sparks said:

Luna looks up and looks to Techno "Creator? What do you mean? Ruin Shadow's power in royalty? Restore him?" she then looks to her adviser and then it clicks "Shadow? Shadow Step? Is it..but why hide?" she asks.

Shadow looks to Techno and nods "If it is your will Creator, but why now? it's been over a century since Luna's banishment, so why is Herobrien trying all this now? Wouldn't it have been better to have done it when both Celestia and I were weak?" he then looks to Luna "Yes, it is me love, but I had to hide. After you were banished, I lost my status as King of the Shadowlands, which is probably crawling with Enders right now.. anyway I had always stayed loyal to you, that is why I am your most trusted guard and adviser, But I was afraid, at first it was because I thought it may have been my influence on you that had turned you into Nightmare Moon, and then since your return..it was..I was afraid you wouldn't love me still because of how I lost my status as king"

Luna sighs and shakes her head "I'd love you even if you were the most common pony in all of Equestria" she kisses his cheek but then looks to Techno "Creator? How can we help? I don't want anything bad happening to Tia" 

TU: You see back when you become Nightmare Moon Herobrien had found a flaw in your personality security system and it allowed him to trigger a forbidden section of your personality that caused you to become Nightmare Moon. After that I really did tighten the security in your personalities so something like this would never happen again until Herobrien once again found another flaw that allowed him to get into Celestia's personality and inject a foreign package into it and that caused her to do what she did with Shadow. So now Herobrien is starting to figure out the core workings of your personalities and that's something that is a real threat to all of us. But we should actually stand against Herobrien with me here now first we need to deal with Celestia and fix up her system before we can move on to Shadow as if we restore Shadow now it could end very badly with Celestia exploding on us and very likely turning on me and falling fully into Herobrien's command.

Techno then walked out the door and started walking down the hallway expecting the others to follow him...

Ohh and for your information all the villains that where threats to equestria where all creations of Herobrien trying to take control of my creation as equestria. Soo do you know where Celestia would be?

Techno turned his head to Luna with a puzzled look... 

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: You see back when you become Nightmare Moon Herobrien had found a flaw in your personality security system and it allowed him to trigger a forbidden section of your personality that caused you to become Nightmare Moon. After that I really did tighten the security in your personalities so something like this would never happen again until Herobrien once again found another flaw that allowed him to get into Celestia's personality and inject a foreign package into it and that caused her to do what she did with Shadow. So now Herobrien is starting to figure out the core workings of your personalities and that's something that is a real threat to all of us. But we should actually stand against Herobrien with me here now first we need to deal with Celestia and fix up her system before we can move on to Shadow as if we restore Shadow now it could end very badly with Celestia exploding on us and very likely turning on me and falling fully into Herobrien's command.

Techno then walked out the door and started walking down the hallway expecting the others to follow him...

Ohh and for your information all the villains that where threats to equestria where all creations of Herobrien trying to take control of my creation as equestria. Soo do you know where Celestia would be?

Techno turned his head to Luna with a puzzled look... 

Luna gasps "S-so what you're saying is, Herobrien used my jealousy against me to make me into that monster? But why would he do such a thing?" she asks as she and Shadow follow him down the many paths of the palace "And I suppose it was good to strip Shadow of his power when it happened, if this Herobrien could turn me into Nightmare Moon, then I shudder to think what he could have done to Shadow, and you are correct, best to help my sister first, eternal sunlight would be extremely dangerous and detrimental to the citizens of Ponyville" she says then thinks for a moment "If she isn't in the throne room ,or her room ,then I'd wager visiting Twilight or in the library or her study"

8 hours ago, Orange Sparks said:

Luna gasps "S-so what you're saying is, Herobrien used my jealousy against me to make me into that monster? But why would he do such a thing?" she asks as she and Shadow follow him down the many paths of the palace "And I suppose it was good to strip Shadow of his power when it happened, if this Herobrien could turn me into Nightmare Moon, then I shudder to think what he could have done to Shadow, and you are correct, best to help my sister first, eternal sunlight would be extremely dangerous and detrimental to the citizens of Ponyville" she says then thinks for a moment "If she isn't in the throne room ,or her room ,then I'd wager visiting Twilight or in the library or her study"

TU: The thing with Herobrien is his primary task is to take control or destroy equestria plus he's trying to find a way to do that and also bring down myself at the same time. Now Luna your personality had a glitch in it that enabled you to become a nightmare form and simply Herobrien found a way to trigger that glitch. The only other pony who has that glitch is Rarity by my knowledge. So Herobrien actually did know what he was doing as he wouldn't of been able to turn any other ponies into a nightmare form so he saw Shadow as a potential threat to his plans and had his power removed via Celestia's system. 

Techno no then entered the throne room...

Edited by Techno Universal

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: The thing with Herobrien is his primary task is to take control or destroy equestria plus he's trying to find a way to do that and also bring down myself at the same time. Now Luna your personality had a glitch in it that enabled you to become a nightmare form and simply Herobrien found a way to trigger that glitch. The only other pony who has that glitch is Rarity by my knowledge. So Herobrien actually did know what he was doing as he wouldn't of been able to turn any other ponies into a nightmare form so he saw Shadow as a potential threat to his plans and had his power removed via Celestia's system. 

Techno no then entered the throne room...

Shadow nods "I suppose in a way I am a threat to him, though I do miss my homeland" he says with a soft sigh as they all enter into the throne room where Celestia was mulling over some parchments and maps "Something must be done, I cannot have my plans ruined" she mutters to herself and Shadow looks to Techno, placing a hoof on his shoulder "We must hurry Creator, I may not have all my powers,but I can sense Herobrien's power surging inside of her"

Luna walks on over to her sister "Sister?"

7 hours ago, Orange Sparks said:

Shadow nods "I suppose in a way I am a threat to him, though I do miss my homeland" he says with a soft sigh as they all enter into the throne room where Celestia was mulling over some parchments and maps "Something must be done, I cannot have my plans ruined" she mutters to herself and Shadow looks to Techno, placing a hoof on his shoulder "We must hurry Creator, I may not have all my powers,but I can sense Herobrien's power surging inside of her"

Luna walks on over to her sister "Sister?"

Techno walked over to Celestia and looked deep into her eyes...

TU: What are you doing here Celestia? This isn't you at all and I never programmed you to do things like this. It's like how you took away Shadow's power. You must be under control by Herobrien for you to do things like this plus he can probably see us right now through your eyes. There's a foreign data package in your system that Herobrien remotely injected into your system and we need to get rid of it. In a moment I'll plug us into your system Celestia to find that foreign sub-file system and remove it.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno walked over to Celestia and looked deep into her eyes...

TU: What are you doing here Celestia? This isn't you at all and I never programmed you to do things like this. It's like how you took away Shadow's power. You must be under control by Herobrien for you to do things like this plus he can probably see us right now through your eyes. There's a foreign data package in your system that Herobrien remotely injected into your system and we need to get rid of it. In a moment I'll plug us into your system Celestia to find that foreign sub-file system and remove it.

Celestia looks to Techno and speaks with a growl instead of her usual soft and sensual voice, "What do you want Creator" she growls as she rubs her eyes "I haven't done anything wrong and what in Tartarus are you talking about? Data package? Injection? Herobrien? Just what in Creation are you talking about?!" she growls "and as for that Shadow..he didn't even help when Luna was banished!"

Luna whimpers and Shadow steps in front of her to protect her and growls "CELESTIA! Listen to yourself! This is the Creator you're talking to?!"

Edited by Orange Sparks

8 minutes ago, Orange Sparks said:

Celestia looks to Techno and speaks with a growl instead of her usual soft and sensual voice, "What do you want Creator" she growls as she rubs her eyes "I haven't done anything wrong and what in Tartarus are you talking about? Data package? Injection? Herobrien? Just what in Creation are you talking about?!" she growls "and as for that Shadow..he didn't even help when Luna was banished!"

Luna whimpers and Shadow steps in front of her to protect her and growls "CELESTIA! Listen to yourself! This is the Creator you're talking to?!"

TU: You know Celestia you should already know about everything I'm talking about as there's an automatic function that will allow you to access the technical information about how you operate when you see me. Also every single pony I created has this function and it seems it has been blocked by the data package. But seriously I'm going to plug into you system in a moment to fix that problem your dealing with in your head.  

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: You know Celestia you should already know about everything I'm talking about as there's an automatic function that will allow you to access the technical information about how you operate when you see me and every single pony I created has this function and it seems it has been blocked by the data package.  

Luna whimpers but then steps up "And just what exactly was Shadow supposed to do? He didn't exactly just stand idly by, he did his best before you stripped him of his powers, and even then he did his best!" she says in her normal serious tone, "Please listen to yourself, this isn't like you at all dear sister, please"

Celestia rubs her eyes oncem ore "W-wha." she looks around "Luna? Shadow? what are you doing here? Is something wro.." she then sees Tehcno "Creator? What...I thought you were in your lab with a project..is something wrong?" she asks before seemingly collapsing and both Luna and Shadow rushes over to her.

7 minutes ago, Orange Sparks said:

Luna whimpers but then steps up "And just what exactly was Shadow supposed to do? He didn't exactly just stand idly by, he did his best before you stripped him of his powers, and even then he did his best!" she says in her normal serious tone, "Please listen to yourself, this isn't like you at all dear sister, please"

Celestia rubs her eyes oncem ore "W-wha." she looks around "Luna? Shadow? what are you doing here? Is something wro.." she then sees Tehcno "Creator? What...I thought you were in your lab with a project..is something wrong?" she asks before seemingly collapsing and both Luna and Shadow rushes over to her.

TU: Yup that's it! We're pluging into her system. So this might feel a bit weird but it should feel normal once you recall the procedure from your memory.

Techno then got up and then blue glowing circuit board pattern lines formed from Techno's horn and connected the the horns of all three of them. Everyone then felt as if they were getting pulled into another universe as they went into Celestia's system. They were at first falling through a tunnel with blue circuit paterns all over it only to be gently placed down in a seemingly infinite room with only a floor that had blue glowing circuit patterns on it and there also was a horizon in the distance that had fuzzed up circuit patterns with 1s and 0s moving across it. There were also floating video screens moving past quickly of memories and they were also combined with floating text that appeared to be system commands.

TU: so yes this is inside Celestia's brain plus all of my creations generally look the same as this. So here we need to find anything that's red as those items are related to the cere package that Herobrien put in here. Oh and there's a memory of Celestia stealing a cake from Luna's fridge!

Techno then pointed out a memory floating past...

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yup that's it! We're pluging into her system. So this might feel a bit weird but it should feel normal once you recall the procedure from your memory.

Techno then got up and then blue glowing circuit board pattern lines formed from Techno's horn and connected the the horns of all three of them. Everyone then felt as if they were getting pulled into another universe as they went into Celestia's system. They were at first falling through a tunnel with blue circuit paterns all over it only to be gently placed down in a seemingly infinite room with only a floor that had blue glowing circuit patterns on it and there also was a horizon in the distance that had fuzzed up circuit patterns with 1s and 0s moving across it. There were also floating video screens moving past quickly of memories and they were also combined with floating text that appeared to be system commands.

TU: so yes this is inside Celestia's brain plus all of my creations generally look the same as this. So here we need to find anything that's red as those items are related to the cere package that Herobrien put in here. Oh and there's a memory of Celestia stealing a cake from Luna's fridge!

Techno then pointed out a memory floating past...

Luna shakes her head "I knew it was her, though she kept denying it" she says with a soft giggle but then takes on a more serious persona as she begins to search for anything that might be alarming. "Creator, please, we must save her, I do not like how this Herobrien has been making her lately, and she wouldn't have stripped Shadow if not for Herobrien's influence on her" she says and looks through the memories and files, while Shadow was stuck on one memory file and sighs, "if only I could delete this memory, but it would be wrong"

37 minutes ago, Orange Sparks said:

Luna shakes her head "I knew it was her, though she kept denying it" she says with a soft giggle but then takes on a more serious persona as she begins to search for anything that might be alarming. "Creator, please, we must save her, I do not like how this Herobrien has been making her lately, and she wouldn't have stripped Shadow if not for Herobrien's influence on her" she says and looks through the memories and files, while Shadow was stuck on one memory file and sighs, "if only I could delete this memory, but it would be wrong"

Techno then noticed a red protocol that was floating past and it read: HE/PROTOCOL.KILL.TECHNOUNIVERSAL/CREATOR

TU: Guys I've found something!!!

Techno then grabbed the massive protocol text and placed it down in front of everyone...

Now this is a part of the foreign data package so all I need to do is open up the file system that this links to.

Techno then caused the red Protocol to turn into a red glowing cube with a text label on top of it saying: PERSONALITY FILE SYSTEM CORE NO:303303303

TU: There it is... The package that's been causing all of Celestia's problems since it was placed in here. No all I really need to do now is send this to what I call the core dump. Ohh and Celestia didn't you get a sensation of wanting to kill me when that red protocol was floating through here? It's just you probably did based on my knowledge.

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then noticed a red protocol that was floating past and it read: HE/PROTOCOL.KILL.TECHNOUNIVERSAL/CREATOR

TU: Guys I've found something!!!

Techno then grabbed the massive protocol text and placed it down in front of everyone...

Now this is a part of the foreign data package so all I need to do is open up the file system that this links to.

Techno then caused the red Protocol to turn into a red glowing cube with a text label on top of it saying: PERSONALITY FILE SYSTEM CORE NO:303303303

TU: There it is... The package that's been causing all of Celestia's problems since it was placed in here. No all I really need to do now is send this to what I call the core dump. Ohh and Celestia didn't you get a sensation of wanting to kill me when that red protocol was floating through here? It's just you probably did based on my knowledge.

Shadow looked around until he heard Techno talking and nods "So once you do that, Celestia will return to her normal benevolent self?" he asks gently, wrapping a wing around Luna, who was looking at the same memory he had been looking at, which was the Nightmare Moon one, "Can it be dealt with quickly please, I'd rather not stay here too long and I do not think that Luna does either"

3 hours ago, Orange Sparks said:

Shadow looked around until he heard Techno talking and nods "So once you do that, Celestia will return to her normal benevolent self?" he asks gently, wrapping a wing around Luna, who was looking at the same memory he had been looking at, which was the Nightmare Moon one, "Can it be dealt with quickly please, I'd rather not stay here too long and I do not think that Luna does either"

TU: I'm now opening up a portal to the core dump. Just be extremely careful not to enter the portal when I open it as you will get deleted from existence and that's what happens to anything that ends up in there. Ohh and also later I can tell you exactly what happened when Luna became Nightmare Moon like all the technical information of how it occurred. But now I've got to open up the portal.

A blue glowing square outline with what looked like a screen appeared. Inside there were lines of text floating fast to the right and over to the right was a massive white glowing wall that everything was being absorbed into.

TU: Well it looks like Herobrien's deadly cere package is about to be killed in the core dump!!! Another one of his plans terminated!

Techno then dumped the cube into the portal for it to explode when it hit the white glowing wall.

TU: Yup that's just what big items do in the core dump. Now let's just get back into the real world.

Everyone then saw a command in their sight saying: DNS.EXIT

Everyone then went through the same thing as entering Celestia's system except in reverse.

TU: Alright that went well so who wants to hear about the Technical details of what happened with Luna when she became Nightmare Moon!? Trust me you'll find it really interesting as I'm even amazed of how Herobrien pulled it off. It's just it's still a mystery to this day for me of what codes he used.

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I'm now opening up a portal to the core dump. Just be extremely careful not to enter the portal when I open it as you will get deleted from existence and that's what happens to anything that ends up in there. Ohh and also later I can tell you exactly what happened when Luna became Nightmare Moon like all the technical information of how it occurred. But now I've got to open up the portal.

A blue glowing square outline with what looked like a screen appeared. Inside there were lines of text floating fast to the right and over to the right was a massive white glowing wall that everything was being absorbed into.

TU: Well it looks like Herobrien's deadly cere package is about to be killed in the core dump!!! Another one of his plans terminated!

Techno then dumped the cube into the portal for it to explode when it hit the white glowing wall.

TU: Yup that's just what big items do in the core dump. Now let's just get back into the real world.

Everyone then saw a command in their sight saying: DNS.EXIT

Everyone then went through the same thing as entering Celestia's system except in reverse.

TU: Alright that went well so who wants to hear about the Technical details of what happened with Luna when she became Nightmare Moon!? Trust me you'll find it really interesting as I'm even amazed of how Herobrien pulled it off. It's just it's still a mystery to this day for me of what codes he used.

Luna looks up and nods "I-I certainly would like to know more about how he took control of me and turned me into that monster" she says, nuzzling into Shadow's embrace, who was now just solely focused on comforting her.

Shadow nods "Me too, and we will worry about my reinstatement into being King and an Alicorn after Celestia has had a chance to rest and recollect her true self"

1 hour ago, Orange Sparks said:

Luna looks up and nods "I-I certainly would like to know more about how he took control of me and turned me into that monster" she says, nuzzling into Shadow's embrace, who was now just solely focused on comforting her.

Shadow nods "Me too, and we will worry about my reinstatement into being King and an Alicorn after Celestia has had a chance to rest and recollect her true self"

Techno then turned his head to Luna smiling in a proud sort of way...

TU: Well I guess I should get into the details then! So you know how you represented three elements of harmony before the main 6 when introduced to equestria. They are actually three separate personalities in your file system but there was a driver system that combined them into one personality while in operation using data from all thee profiles. I discovered there was a glitched protocol inside the generosity personality and also that means Rarity also has the glitch in her system. All it really needed was a remote trigger to turn the victim into a Nightmare version of themselves and make their system get overwritten with Herobrien's own operating system an personality program. His operating system is actually called ST336 but my operating system that all my creations including myself are running right now is called Alstrome. So when you where starting to become jealous Herobrien was already running the glitched protocol but he was still unpacking it at that point. It wasn't until he fully unpacked it that you became Nightmare Moon. So when you where Nightmare Moon you actually had a completely different personality that was running and you where also in Herobrien's control. Now in the end when the main 6 restored you it simply uploaded a new security drivers version that then instantly reversed the original effects. The same also happened to Rarity more recently and you probably remember that as she tried to take  over the dream system and all that stuff. I don't think there's a way to even toggle the glitch now because of the security systems in place and even I couldn't do it unless I completely removed the security system. 

Techno then turned to Shadow...

TU: So I guess we should now get started with you then!!

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then turned his head to Luna smiling in a proud sort of way...

TU: Well I guess I should get into the details then! So you know how you represented three elements of harmony before the main 6 when introduced to equestria. They are actually three separate personalities in your file system but there was a driver system that combined them into one personality while in operation using data from all thee profiles. I discovered there was a glitched protocol inside the generosity personality and also that means Rarity also has the glitch in her system. All it really needed was a remote trigger to turn the victim into a Nightmare version of themselves and make their system get overwritten with Herobrien's own operating system an personality program. His operating system is actually called ST336 but my operating system that all my creations including myself are running right now is called Alstrome. So when you where starting to become jealous Herobrien was already running the glitched protocol but he was still unpacking it at that point. It wasn't until he fully unpacked it that you became Nightmare Moon. So when you where Nightmare Moon you actually had a completely different personality that was running and you where also in Herobrien's control. Now in the end when the main 6 restored you it simply uploaded a new security drivers version that then instantly reversed the original effects. The same also happened to Rarity more recently and you probably remember that as she tried to take  over the dream system and all that stuff. I don't think there's a way to even toggle the glitch now because of the security systems in place and even I couldn't do it unless I completely removed the security system. 

Techno then turned to Shadow...

TU: So I guess we should now get started with you then!!

Shadow nods "That all makes sense, I guess" he says then looks to Celestia "What should we do about Celestia, Creator? I mean she will still need to be there to reinstate me as King of the Shadow Lands?" he says as they leave to let Celestia rest, and down towards the Creator's Lab. "I don't think I've ever been really down here in a conscious state" he says as he looks around the lab. 

"So can you tell us more about Herobrien? Maybe help us to look out for signs to watch out for?" Luna suggests as she too looks around the Lab...

8 hours ago, Orange Sparks said:

Shadow nods "That all makes sense, I guess" he says then looks to Celestia "What should we do about Celestia, Creator? I mean she will still need to be there to reinstate me as King of the Shadow Lands?" he says as they leave to let Celestia rest, and down towards the Creator's Lab. "I don't think I've ever been really down here in a conscious state" he says as he looks around the lab. 

"So can you tell us more about Herobrien? Maybe help us to look out for signs to watch out for?" Luna suggests as she too looks around the Lab...

(Skipping the elevator ride down to the lab...)

When they got down there the interior of the place was completely made up of large metal panels plus there were blue glowing circuit patterns running along the floor, walls and ceiling. It was simply very futuristic looking...

TU: So pretty much I've got everything down here and that's why the size of this lab covers all of equestria. It really is a massive complex so try not to get lost! So Celestia if you want there's a lounge room over there that you can rest in if you need.

Luna then called Techno over when she found a strange purple robotic pony in one of the rooms. The strange unit was deactivated and seemed to be connected up to a computer. Techno then walked over to Luna...

TU: Ahh yes this unit here is actually one of Herobrien's abandoned creations. She was going to be a part of a robot army doomsday project but in the end the project got canceled and she ended up abandoned. So I'm currently working on her to try and copy the core element of my personality onto her system as the beginning of a project to try and create another universal being like me. Now it's actually a pretty interesting story with Herobrien of how he became himself and what he used to be.

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(Skipping the elevator ride down to the lab...)

When they got down there the interior of the place was completely made up of large metal panels plus there were blue glowing circuit patterns running along the floor, walls and ceiling. It was simply very futuristic looking...

TU: So pretty much I've got everything down here and that's why the size of this lab covers all of equestria. It really is a massive complex so try not to get lost! So Celestia if you want there's a lounge room over there that you can rest in if you need.

Luna then called Techno over when she found a strange purple robotic pony in one of the rooms. The strange unit was deactivated and seemed to be connected up to a computer. Techno then walked over to Luna...

TU: Ahh yes this unit here is actually one of Herobrien's abandoned creations. She was going to be a part of a robot army doomsday project but in the end the project got canceled and she ended up abandoned. So I'm currently working on her to try and copy the core element of my personality onto her system as the beginning of a project to try and create another universal being like me. Now it's actually a pretty interesting story with Herobrien of how he became himself and what he used to be.

Luna nods and reaches out to touch the robot "Is she because you've been lonely, Creator?" she asks softly, knowing what it is like to have been lonely but then smiles as Celestia nods and goes over to the couch.

Shadow also looks at the robotic pony, tilting his head a little, she looked familiar to him but he just couldn't figure it out "Your lab is quite impressive Creator, as for the story with Herobrien, what happened? Was he like good in the beginning but then something happened and he changed?" he asks curiously, looking around at everything that was around him and his ears perk as soon as he thought he heard the robotic mare come to life.

2 hours ago, Orange Sparks said:

Luna nods and reaches out to touch the robot "Is she because you've been lonely, Creator?" she asks softly, knowing what it is like to have been lonely but then smiles as Celestia nods and goes over to the couch.

Shadow also looks at the robotic pony, tilting his head a little, she looked familiar to him but he just couldn't figure it out "Your lab is quite impressive Creator, as for the story with Herobrien, what happened? Was he like good in the beginning but then something happened and he changed?" he asks curiously, looking around at everything that was around him and his ears perk as soon as he thought he heard the robotic mare come to life.

TU: Well shadow your right with Herobrien being good in the beginning infact he was my biological brother when I was human. Plus when he was made into a pony like I was his name was originally Glitch Universal plus I also have a sister called Foust Universal. The thing with Foust is that she was the designer of all of your appearances and personalities but now she's in Troneon. The primary city world where humans and ponies live together while the ponies mentor the humans to be peaceful. Now it was going perfectly for the first 10 years of the tree of us being made into ponies. That's when something evil took control of him and made him into Herobrien. At the time we had a company that was the way of the future for the human empire and that was Celestial labs.inc. The night he was taken control over he destroyed the original lab in the Celestial labs tower in the city that's now Troneon. I then found out that he was taken over by the universal chaos super intelligence system in the universal control system also known as the DATANET. If only I could get his original intelligence system to wake up and release what's controlling him. So that pretty much concludes the story so now the thing with Digital Blitz the robot over there is that she's primary a test unit for new versions of Alstrome and new program formats but now I'm currently trying to port the core component of my personality into her system. Now also technically the first attempt at creating a universal being for me was when I built Flurryhart a couple of years ago. So so far she's been a massive success and she is planned to grow up into a mere version of myself with universal magic power being her core element instead of my core element that's universal data. So here cutie mark is going to be the same as mine except she's going to have a different centre symbol and I haven't figured out what that should be just yet. In fact I really haven't been that lonely down here because of you. I've been waching all of you on screens in my control room and even  occasionally making choices for you when you come across them. But still sometimes I feel quite lonely because I'm the only one of my type to be in this universe currently. Now as all of my creations including you are what I call humanoid robots you may want to take a look at the parts on my desk over there and all of them are labeled too!

Just as Techno pointed out the parts on his desk Digital Blitz automatically booted up. Her eyes then flashed on with the Alstrome bootup screen appearing. They then displayed: INITIALISING AUTO-INTELLIGENCE PROG-009-UNIVERSAL CORE... After a few seconds her eyes went normal and everyone could here the cooling fan on her head whirring...

TU: Ohh! Hi Digit! I wasn't expecting you to automatically start up then so what's going on!? 

(The Alstrome bootup screen for Celestia. It's the same on all units except the unit information is different depending on the unit.)image.thumb.jpeg.6168acc8bde4c861b5df012a3ebb1707.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well shadow your right with Herobrien being good in the beginning infact he was my biological brother when I was human. Plus when he was made into a pony like I was his name was originally Glitch Universal plus I also have a sister called Foust Universal. The thing with Foust is that she was the designer of all of your appearances and personalities but now she's in Troneon. The primary city world where humans and ponies live together while the ponies mentor the humans to be peaceful. Now it was going perfectly for the first 10 years of the tree of us being made into ponies. That's when something evil took control of him and made him into Herobrien. At the time we had a company that was the way of the future for the human empire and that was Celestial labs.inc. The night he was taken control over he destroyed the original lab in the Celestial labs tower in the city that's now Troneon. I then found out that he was taken over by the universal chaos super intelligence system in the universal control system also known as the DATANET. If only I could get his original intelligence system to wake up and release what's controlling him. So that pretty much concludes the story so now the thing with Digital Blitz the robot over there is that she's primary a test unit for new versions of Alstrome and new program formats but now I'm currently trying to port the core component of my personality into her system. Now also technically the first attempt at creating a universal being for me was when I built Flurryhart a couple of years ago. So so far she's been a massive success and she is planned to grow up into a mere version of myself with universal magic power being her core element instead of my core element that's universal data. So here cutie mark is going to be the same as mine except she's going to have a different centre symbol and I haven't figured out what that should be just yet. In fact I really haven't been that lonely down here because of you. I've been waching all of you on screens in my control room and even  occasionally making choices for you when you come across them. But still sometimes I feel quite lonely because I'm the only one of my type to be in this universe currently. Now as all of my creations including you are what I call humanoid robots you may want to take a look at the parts on my desk over there and all of them are labeled too!

Just as Techno pointed out the parts on his desk Digital Blitz automatically booted up. Her eyes then flashed on with the Alstrome bootup screen appearing. They then displayed: INITIALISING AUTO-INTELLIGENCE PROG-009-UNIVERSAL CORE... After a few seconds her eyes went normal and everyone could here the cooling fan on her head whirring...

TU: Ohh! Hi Digit! I wasn't expecting you to automatically start up then so what's going on!? 

As everyone listened in, Luna nods and nuzzles Techno "I know what it is like to be lonely, Creator" she says just as the robotic young mare came to life. 

She smiles and giggles as she skips over to her cushion and snuggles up to it "I heard you say you were lonely daddy, why are you lonely?" she asks, giggling and titling her head cutely, for a genius technician and hacker, she was quite adorably naive and innocent, especially with how she called Techno her daddy.

Shadow couldn't help but smile "Was that part of her programming or just something she decided to do?" he says smiling as Luna went over to the young mare and couldn't help but hug her and stroke her mane and ears

9 minutes ago, Orange Sparks said:

As everyone listened in, Luna nods and nuzzles Techno "I know what it is like to be lonely, Creator" she says just as the robotic young mare came to life. 

She smiles and giggles as she skips over to her cushion and snuggles up to it "I heard you say you were lonely daddy, why are you lonely?" she asks, giggling and titling her head cutely, for a genius technician and hacker, she was quite adorably naive and innocent, especially with how she called Techno her daddy.

Shadow couldn't help but smile "Was that part of her programming or just something she decided to do?" he says smiling as Luna went over to the young mare and couldn't help but hug her and stroke her mane and ears

TU: I'm actually not feeling lonely at the moment thank you!

Techno then got an idea to show off her abilities...

TU: Hay Shadow! Digit can restore you too so let's see how she goes!

Okey Digit can you restore Shadow's power!?

Digit then turned Shadow back into his old self as an alicorn but also in the process Digit also accidentally made herself into an alicorn...

TU: Good job! Wow! You even somehow did the same to yourself!

Digit then handed Techno something she found in a parts draw... It was a framed photo of Techno as his human self with Celestia and Luna as adults side by side with him. They seemed to be in his original lab and the photo was also dated: 10/8/2039

TU: It's the original photo of when Only Luna and Celestia existed. I've been looking for this for a while now and I'm guessing that Digit hid it in that draw but still I feel that she might be smarter than me. But still Luna you have to have a real look at this photo as you probably still remember this moment we took it plus you should show Celestia too as she would love to see a photo from when she was only around a year old from when I completed work on her.

Techno then handed the photo to Luna...

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I'm actually not feeling lonely at the moment thank you!

Techno then got an idea to show off her abilities...

TU: Hay Shadow! Digit can restore you too so let's see how she goes!

Okey Digit can you restore Shadow's power!?

Digit then turned Shadow back into his old self as an alicorn but also in the process Digit also accidentally made herself into an alicorn...

TU: Good job! Wow! You even somehow did the same to yourself!

Digit then handed Techno something she found in a parts draw... It was a framed photo of Techno as his human self with Celestia and Luna as adults side by side with him. They seemed to be in his original lab and the photo was also dated: 10/8/2039

TU: It's the original photo of when Only Luna and Celestia existed. I've been looking for this for a while now and I'm guessing that Digit hid it in that draw but still I feel that she might be smarter than me. But still Luna you have to have a real look at this photo as you probably still remember this moment we took it plus you should show Celestia too as she would love to see a photo from when she was only around a year old from when I completed work on her.

Techno then handed the photo to Luna...

Digital giggles as she goes back to snuggling Luna and nuzzling into her pets as the Princess looks at the photo "Oh wow, I look so cute and small" she says with a smile and puts the photo away to show Celestia once she has woken up from her rest, and once she sees Shadow in his true form, she whistles "well hello there handsome" she says with a giggle, and Digital tilts her head "Daddy? What does miss Luna mean?"