Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

27 minutes ago, Starpaw said:

Celestia smiles as she yawns and stretches cutely "mm that was a really wonderful sleep, best I've had in a long time" she says and opens her eyes gently "So, breakfast hun?"

TU: Ohh yes! But first I want to show you all something absolutely beautiful!

Techno then walked out into the hallway and then looked out the massive window that was virtually the entire side wall for the house on that side. Through the UV tinted glass was the sun peered over the horizon with a beautiful orange sky. Then loud music that represented the sunrise started playing...

(45:40 to 46:20 in this trance mix! :) )

20 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh yes! But first I want to show you all something absolutely beautiful!

Techno then walked out into the hallway and then looked out the massive window that was virtually the entire side wall for the house on that side. Through the UV tinted glass was the sun peered over the horizon with a beautiful orange sky. Then loud music that represented the sunrise started playing...

(45:40 to 46:20 in this trance mix! :) )

Celestia smiled as she watched and listened, flicking her ears as she cuddled Muffin who had come back to say hello to her and ask for food. She cuddles her and then looks to Techno "That's truly beautiful hun"

1 hour ago, Starpaw said:

Celestia smiled as she watched and listened, flicking her ears as she cuddled Muffin who had come back to say hello to her and ask for food. She cuddles her and then looks to Techno "That's truly beautiful hun"

The music then stopped and then a trolley could be heard rolling through the hallway towards them. Glich had found an old stereo sound system set that was on a massive trolley and there was an IPad Air on top of the mixer unit that was connected to the set.

GU: Hey guys look what I found in the basement! I got it up here using the massive glass lift if you're wondering but still I believe this is a clone of your original IPad that you used for high school Techno! Plus it's got tons of awesome music on it too!

TU: That IPad definitely is my old school IPad but still how are you powering that massive thing?

GU: Ohh there's a backup battery unit on this trolley here that's actually got a universal energy generator in it.

TU: I guess that's logical but anyways have you seen Discord?

GU: Ohh he went down into the basement with me but I lost him down there and I believe he's up to one of his super silly schemes again. 

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

The music then stopped and then a trolley could be heard rolling through the hallway towards them. Glich had found an old stereo sound system set that was on a massive trolley and there was an IPad Air on top of the mixer unit that was connected to the set.

GU: Hey guys look what I found in the basement! I got it up here using the massive glass lift if you're wondering but still I believe this is a clone of your original IPad that you used for high school Techno! Plus it's got tons of awesome music on it too!

TU: That IPad definitely is my old school IPad but still how are you powering that massive thing?

GU: Ohh there's a backup battery unit on this trolley here that's actually got a universal energy generator in it.

TU: I guess that's logical but anyways have you seen Discord?

GU: Ohh he went down into the basement with me but I lost him down there and I believe he's up to one of his super silly schemes again. 

Celestia giggles "Well at least he can create havoc and it's easy to clean up the mess afterwards" she says, snuggling up to Techno with a smile "Hmm you know I wonder, I remember hearing something about a heavy metal band that opened up for one of your Earth's competitions called Eurovision once, I think the band is called Lordi, do you have any of their music, hun?"

(edited)
48 minutes ago, Starpaw said:

Celestia giggles "Well at least he can create havoc and it's easy to clean up the mess afterwards" she says, snuggling up to Techno with a smile "Hmm you know I wonder, I remember hearing something about a heavy metal band that opened up for one of your Earth's competitions called Eurovision once, I think the band is called Lordi, do you have any of their music, hun?"

TU: To be honest I knew about Eurovision very well as I grew up around waching it. I've never heard of Lordi before but still I even remember that Australia came second in the whole competition in 2016 when the country was invited to compete in Eurovision for the first time. Plus there was a special song premier that took place at Eurovision in 2041 where you, Luna and the main 6 performed a new song that I wrote around the great project. I believe it was called we are the future and it was an incredible song as it was a completely new type of music that had never been heard before. Plus even there was a series of music videos I created for existing songs through the 2030s and they were all computer animated by using my mind to send the 3D world images to the computer.

Edited by Techno Universal

33 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest I knew about Eurovision very well as I grew up around waching it. I even remember that Australia came second in the whole competition in 2016 when the country was invited to compete in Eurovision for the first time. Plus there was a special song premier that took place at Eurovision in 2041 where you, Luna and the main 6 performed a new song that I wrote around the great project. I believe it was called we are the future and it was an incredible song as it was a completely new type of music that had never been heard before. Plus even there was a series of music videos I created for existing songs through the 2030s and they were all computer animated by using my mind to send the 3D world images to the computer.

Foust smiles as she walks in and hugs Celestia "You're right though Tia, Lordi did perform at Eurovision, in fact they won and it was in 2006, four years before I came up with the idea of the show" she says "Though My Little Pony had been around since the 70s I believe" she says and looks to Techno "so, what's on for breakfast?" she asks with a giggle, still hugging Celestia

15 minutes ago, Starpaw said:

Foust smiles as she walks in and hugs Celestia "You're right though Tia, Lordi did perform at Eurovision, in fact they won and it was in 2006, four years before I came up with the idea of the show" she says "Though My Little Pony had been around since the 70s I believe" she says and looks to Techno "so, what's on for breakfast?" she asks with a giggle, still hugging Celestia

TU: Now in actual fact MLP first started in 1982 in the form of a movie. It became a TV series a year later after the original movie release. Now also a number of the animations that I made where nostalgic and one of the really good ones I'll have to show you later it an animation called Melbourne 1985. It takes place in Melbourne on the 14th of November in 1985 and I even used a soundtrack that was made that year in the animation! Anyways for breakfast I was thinking of bacon and eggs with toast as that's a classic from when I was human and it's really good!

23 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now in actual fact MLP first started in 1982 in the form of a movie. It became a TV series a year later after the original movie release. Now also a number of the animations that I made where nostalgic and one of the really good ones I'll have to show you later it an animation called Melbourne 1985. It takes place in Melbourne on the 14th of November in 1985 and I even used a soundtrack that was made that year in the animation! Anyways for breakfast I was thinking of bacon and eggs with toast as that's a classic from when I was human and it's really good!

Foust smiles "Oh bacon and eggs with toast is indeed a classic, I remember when I was human too, easy to cook and quite delicious too" she says as she licks her muzzle before scooping up the sleeping Muffin and cuddling her, it would seem all the mares in the group loved cats

11 minutes ago, Starpaw said:

Foust smiles "Oh bacon and eggs with toast is indeed a classic, I remember when I was human too, easy to cook and quite delicious too" she says as she licks her muzzle before scooping up the sleeping Muffin and cuddling her, it would seem all the mares in the group loved cats

TU: Anyways I'll cook it up in what I call the new automated way! 

The dining room was massive with the kitchen against the side wall and it had a bar desk between it and the dining area. There was a massive glass wall at the back of the dining area with a 200 inch LED TV mounted to the glass. Techno went into the kitchen and there was a computer that was a navy blue metal box with a cone on top of it. It had a touch screen but Techno used his mind to select bacon, toast and eggs on it. When Techno started the system the cone an top of it started glowing blue like it was a unicorn horn performing magic. The meal then started to cook itself with the system doing all the work...

GU: Don't people use that same machine in Troneon?

TU: Of course they do! It's also stimulating to watch it do it's thing and everyone in Troneon has one of these machines! In fact I could show you guys a couple of my favourite animations I made in the past on the TV if you're interested!

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Anyways I'll cook it up in what I call the new automated way! 

The dining room was massive with the kitchen against the side wall and it had a bar desk between it and the dining area. There was a massive glass wall at the back of the dining area with a 200 inch LED TV mounted to the glass. Techno went into the kitchen and there was a computer that was a navy blue metal box with a cone on top of it. It had a touch screen but Techno used his mind to select bacon, toast and eggs on it. When Techno started the system the cone an top of it started glowing blue like it was a unicorn horn performing magic. The meal then started to cook itself with the system doing all the work...

GU: Don't people use that same machine in Troneon?

TU: Of course they do! It's also stimulating to watch it do it's thing and everyone in Troneon has one of these machines! In fact I could show you guys a couple of my favourite animations I made in the past on the TV if you're interested!

Celestia smiles and nods "Sure hun" she says as she goes over to the sofa and lays down on it, she was also still cuddling up to Muffin and waiting for her food

(edited)
12 hours ago, Starpaw said:

Celestia smiles and nods "Sure hun" she says as she goes over to the sofa and lays down on it, she was also still cuddling up to Muffin and waiting for her food

TU: I guess while we're waiting for the system to do it's thing I guess I could show you an animation called Melbourne 1985. It's one of my favourites and it'll even give you an idea of what our society was like back in the 80s! I'll play it on the TV!

Techno then turned on the TV and he then went through a number of menus to find the video file...

TU: Here it is! Let's watch it!

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SavMx1P4i8k

It started with a view of the sunrise and then it switched between several views of a Hitachi three carriage train sparkling in the morning sun. The train had NOT IN SERVICE on it's destination boards and it was sitting at Werribee station waiting at a red signal. Techno's human self was sitting in the drivers seat with a high-vis vest on and in the cab passenger seat was Loran Foust. Techno looked at his LCD Casio digital watch to see that it was 5:59AM and just as his watch clicked to 6AM the signal in front of them went green. (0:28) Techno smiled and he put the power up on the engine throttle and then the train departed for the city. He then accelerated to 110KPH and there was a helicopter view of the train shooting along at speed. There was then a side view of the train that showed the train's first carriage consist number and in the place of the number was MELBOURNE 1985 in a colourful retro 80s font. The camera then slowly zoomed out to see that the train was going faster than the cars on the freeway next to the train line. (1:40) There was then a shot of Techno putting the power down on the train and then there was an overhead side view that showed that the train was going through the North Melbourne train yards. It then passed through North Melbourne station and then (1:50) the train went down the portal into the city loop tunnel. (1:54) the video then flicked through scenes of places around the city and it was synced with the music. It then showed the front of the train as it went through the tunnel. (2:11) The train then stopped at a red signal in the platform of Melbourne Central station (called museum staton back in the 80s) and then it showed the massive train control centre at Melbourne central. It showed the screens of the new computerised train tracking system and what operators where doing on their computers. Then one operator changed the signal to green (2:38) the train then departed and continued on to Flinders street station. When they got there Techno and Loran then jogged out of the train. (3:10) They then jogged into the entrance of 303 Collins street (the rounded IOOS building in the city.) It then jumped to the two entering an empty office space on the 28th floor. They then looked out the window. (3:30) A glitched police car then appeared spinning around everywhere in all directions and it was floating upwards slowly a few meters away in front of them. (3:35) the police car then disappeared and then the two looked down at people running on the street with their Walkman players. (3:58) An old classic IBM PC on the desk next to them came on and started playing game demos and displaying the song lyrics and the song ending dialog and then it faded to a black screen as the song ended and that was the end of the animation. Everything in the animation looked like it was all live recorded footage.

TU: So what do you guys think!?

(Hopefully you can imagine everything correctly and it took me over an hour to write this post! Also this is an Hitachi train if you don't know what train I'm referring to!  :) )

image.jpeg.98c0cfa9143327e3972a6ba46bf5924d.jpeg    

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I guess while we're waiting for the system to do it's thing I guess I could show you an animation called Melbourne 1985. It's one of my favourites and it'll even give you an idea of what our society was like back in the 80s! I'll play it on the TV!

Techno then turned on the TV and he then went through a number of menus to find the video file...

TU: Here it is! Let's watch it!

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SavMx1P4i8k

It started with a view of the sunrise and then it switched between several views of a Hitachi three carriage train sparkling in the morning sun. The train had NOT IN SERVICE on it's destination boards and it was sitting at Werribee station waiting at a red signal. Techno's human self was sitting in the drivers seat with a high-vis vest on and in the cab passenger seat was Loran Foust. Techno looked at his LCD Casio digital watch to see that it was 5:59AM and just as his watch clicked to 6AM the signal in front of them went green. (0:28) Techno smiled and he put the power up on the engine throttle and then the train departed for the city. He then accelerated to 110KPH and there was a helicopter view of the train shooting along at speed. There was then a side view of the train that showed the train's first carriage consist number and in the place of the number was MELBOURNE 1985 in a colourful retro 80s font. The camera then slowly zoomed out to see that the train was going faster than the cars on the freeway next to the train line. (1:40) There was then a shot of Techno putting the power down on the train and then there was an overhead side view that showed that the train was going through the North Melbourne train yards. It then passed through North Melbourne station and then (1:50) the train went down the portal into the city loop tunnel. (1:54) the video then flicked through scenes of places around the city and it was synced with the music. It then showed the front of the train as it went through the tunnel. (2:11) The train then stopped at a red signal in the platform of Melbourne Central station (called museum staton back in the 80s) and then it showed the massive train control centre at Melbourne central. It showed the screens of the new computerised train tracking system and what operators where doing on their computers. Then one operator changed the signal to green (2:38) the train then departed and continued on to Flinders street station. When they got there Techno and Loran then jogged out of the train. (3:10) They then jogged into the entrance of 303 Collins street (the rounded IOOS building in the city.) It then jumped to the two entering an empty office space on the 28th floor. They then looked out the window. (3:30) A glitched police car then appeared spinning around everywhere in all directions and it was floating upwards slowly a few meters away in front of them. (3:35) the police car then disappeared and then the two looked down at people running on the street with their Walkman players. (3:58) An old classic IBM PC on the desk next to them came on and started playing game demos and displaying the song lyrics and the song ending dialog and then it faded to a black screen as the song ended and that was the end of the animation. Everything in the animation looked like it was all live recorded footage.

TU: So what do you guys think!?

(Hopefully you can imagine everything correctly and it took me over an hour to write this post! :) )    

Everyone watched and smiled "Wow, that is really amazing sweetie" Celestia says as she continues to watch in awe 

Everyone watched and smiled "Wow, that is really amazing sweetie" Celestia says as she continues to watch in awe 

TU: I made this one in 2030 and I premiered a number of animations at Bronycon that year. That was the first one I showed at the convention and it was to give people an idea of the animation quality produced by the mind based animation technology. Literally it allowed you to create an animation with your imagination and you could create a 10 minute animation in only 20-30 minutes with this new technology. A number of the animations where pony music videos that where made for already existing songs that I really liked. I believe a song called Sandstorm by Darude was one of the songs I made a music video for and it had you guys included in it to!

GU: Yup. This was one of the things that really pushed my jealousy back then.

TU: Brother please can we move on from that already!?

DC: An't there any animations with me in them?

TU: Of course there are! There's only a couple of them with you in them though but I'm happy to play one of them if you really want! Anyways do you guys see any animations on the list that your interested in or remember about?   

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I made this one in 2030 and I premiered a number of animations at Bronycon that year. That was the first one I showed at the convention and it was to give people an idea of the animation quality produced by the mind based animation technology. Literally it allowed you to create an animation with your imagination and you could create a 10 minute animation in only 20-30 minutes with this new technology. A number of the animations where pony music videos that where made for already existing songs that I really liked. I believe a song called Sandstorm by Darude was one of the songs I made a music video for and it had you guys included in it to!

GU: Yup. This was one of the things that really pushed my jealousy back then.

TU: Brother please can we move on from that already!?

DC: An't there any animations with me in them?

TU: Of course there are! There's only a couple of them with you in them though but I'm happy to play one of them if you really want! Anyways do you guys see any animations on the list that your interested in or remember about?   

Celestia smiles and looks to Glitch "We all know what jealousy can do to a pony, Glitch, Let us just focus on the here and now, shall we?" she asks as she looks back up to the screen and swishes her tail slightly. 

3 hours ago, Starpaw said:

Celestia smiles and looks to Glitch "We all know what jealousy can do to a pony, Glitch, Let us just focus on the here and now, shall we?" she asks as she looks back up to the screen and swishes her tail slightly. 

TU: Here's some animations I really like on the list! A couple of these are actually memories that where uploaded from my brain like this one called Sunrise Morning is when the sun was rising as I was coming in to land on a plane. It was at the end of my trip to Singapore and I was welcomed home by the sunrise as I came into Melbourne.

GU: I really enjoyed that trip to Singapore in 2017. It was one of the best holidays that we ever went on as a family.

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Here's some animations I really like on the list! A couple of these are actually memories that where uploaded from my brain like this one called Sunrise Morning is when the sun was rising as I was coming in to land on a plane. It was at the end of my trip to Singapore and I was welcomed home by the sunrise as I came into Melbourne.

GU: I really enjoyed that trip to Singapore in 2017. It was one of the best holidays that we ever went on as a family.

(Did I tell you I used to live in Singapore? I loved going to Sentosa Island as a kid)

Celestia smiles "That is a very lovely sunrise, I still find it hard to believe that everything on Earth controlled itself, the weather, the birds and animals, the sun and moon, everything" she says softly "Back home, I had to raise and lower the sun, and Luna likewise with the moon. The pegasi controlled the weather and during the ending and beginning of each seasons, everyone pulls together"

(Did I tell you I used to live in Singapore? I loved going to Sentosa Island as a kid)

Celestia smiles "That is a very lovely sunrise, I still find it hard to believe that everything on Earth controlled itself, the weather, the birds and animals, the sun and moon, everything" she says softly "Back home, I had to raise and lower the sun, and Luna likewise with the moon. The pegasi controlled the weather and during the ending and beginning of each seasons, everyone pulls together"

(I went to Universal studios and the aquarium on Sentosa island in Singapore plus I also went on the loge and the loge was a lot of fun! I also recorded our whole trip on my GoPro hero5 camera plus there's tons of videos on YouTube of the Sentosa loge. :) ) 

TU: To be honest there always is something controlling things that seem natural. On earth everything was operated by the DATANET's default physics logic engine and it was all down to the atoms. But there is a secondary controller system that is intelligent and has a mind of it's own and that's what operates the intelligence systems of beings. There are also a number of super intelligence systems in that operate the more vital and large events that take place and I'm actually one of those intelligence systems that's a part of the DATANET's secondary control system. There's actually no intelligence system operating the primary system as the primary system is nothing more than an extremely complex logic engine. You could also refer to the secondary system as the spiritual side of things as that's what it was seen as until I came along and revealed the existence of the DATANET. Now for equestria I took a different route with weather and season control as I made it all based on actual intelligence systems instead of the old physics logic engine. It was something completely new and it was one of the rere things that had never been done before I designed equestria like that. I've been experimenting with new concepts like this since I first discovered universal energy and the DATANET and it's something that I think is a really good thing for the future as it's expanding what we thought our limits where way outside the box. It's about new thinking and that's been one of the primary things that keeps me going. 

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(I went to Universal studios and the aquarium on Sentosa island in Singapore plus I also went on the loge and the loge was a lot of fun! I also recorded our whole trip on my GoPro hero5 camera plus there's tons of videos on YouTube of the Sentosa loge. :) ) 

TU: To be honest there always is something controlling things that seem natural. On earth everything was operated by the DATANET's default physics logic engine and it was all down to the atoms. But there is a secondary controller system that is intelligent and has a mind of it's own and that's what operates the intelligence systems of beings. There are also a number of super intelligence systems in that operate the more vital and large events that take place and I'm actually one of those intelligence systems that's a part of the DATANET's secondary control system. There's actually no intelligence system operating the primary system as the primary system is nothing more than an extremely complex logic engine. You could also refer to the secondary system as the spiritual side of things as that's what it was seen as until I came along and revealed the existence of the DATANET. Now for equestria I took a different route with weather and season control as I made it all based on actual intelligence systems instead of the old physics logic engine. It was something completely new and it was one of the rere things that had never been done before I designed equestria like that. I've been experimenting with new concepts like this since I first discovered universal energy and the DATANET and it's something that I think is a really good thing for the future as it's expanding what we thought our limits where way outside the box. It's about new thinking and that's been one of the primary things that keeps me going. 

(I always went to the water park there, so much fun)

Celestia nods and smiles "Indeed, well, lets eat and then go find this place you told me about, I have a feeling Glitch would really benefit from being there" she says as she gives Glitch a caring and concerned smile

(edited)
4 hours ago, Starpaw said:

(I always went to the water park there, so much fun)

Celestia nods and smiles "Indeed, well, lets eat and then go find this place you told me about, I have a feeling Glitch would really benefit from being there" she says as she gives Glitch a caring and concerned smile

(We never got a chance to go to the water park in Singapore but we did have a lot of fun at the water park at Legoland in Malaysia just over the border. :) )

TU: And perfect timing as you said that Celestia as it's ready!

There were now plates on the table that where served. Techno then sat down at the table...

GU: This is one of my all time favourites! I haven't eaten like this in over 4000 years now and it really feels good to get back to my old habits!

TU: I haven't eaten like this for years myself too because of how busy I was with managing equestria! I can imagine you feel really good there brother! 

On 6/25/2017 at 9:21 AM, Techno Universal said:

(We never got a chance to go to the water park in Singapore but we did have a lot of fun at the water park at Legoland in Malaysia just over the border. :) )

TU: And perfect timing as you said that Celestia as it's ready!

There were now plates on the table that where served. Techno then sat down at the table...

GU: This is one of my all time favourites! I haven't eaten like this in over 4000 years now and it really feels good to get back to my old habits!

TU: I haven't eaten like this for years myself too because of how busy I was with managing equestria! I can imagine you feel really good there brother! 

Celestia smiles as she tries some of the bacon "Oh my goodness! Is that was pig tastes like!? It is so delicious!" she exclaims and starts to eat more of it, along with the sausages, which she exclaimed as delicious as well and the eggs, "Oh my goodness, this is completely different to what us ponies eat in Equestria..sure we have some things like cakes, pastries, even vegetarian sausages and the such, but this meat..it is wow!"

5 hours ago, Starpaw said:

Celestia smiles as she tries some of the bacon "Oh my goodness! Is that was pig tastes like!? It is so delicious!" she exclaims and starts to eat more of it, along with the sausages, which she exclaimed as delicious as well and the eggs, "Oh my goodness, this is completely different to what us ponies eat in Equestria..sure we have some things like cakes, pastries, even vegetarian sausages and the such, but this meat..it is wow!"

TU: To be honest that bacon was actually spawned in by a computer quite a while ago but it's spawned with the property of complete resistance to expiration and rotting. Even on earth we stopped killing animals all together for meat in the 2030s as we where growing the meat in labs. The spawned in bacon there I believe is a copy of lab grown bacon so it's going to be exactly the same every time you spawn it in!  

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest that bacon was actually spawned in by a computer quite a while ago but it's spawned with the property of complete resistance to expiration and rotting. Even on earth we stopped killing animals all together for meat in the 2030s as we where growing the meat in labs. The spawned in bacon there I believe is a copy of lab grown bacon so it's going to be exactly the same every time you spawn it in!  

"So you no longer have to kill animals to eat meat? That's good, but aren't there downsides to genetically modified grown and made meat or any food in that case?" Luna asks as she slowly eats a pancake with some icecream on it "It is good though, Fluttershy loves her animals, just like Digital, I don't think Digi would like to hear that humans used to kill and eat animals"

4 minutes ago, Starpaw said:

"So you no longer have to kill animals to eat meat? That's good, but aren't there downsides to genetically modified grown and made meat or any food in that case?" Luna asks as she slowly eats a pancake with some icecream on it "It is good though, Fluttershy loves her animals, just like Digital, I don't think Digi would like to hear that humans used to kill and eat animals"

TU: To be honest they started experimentation and research on artificially growing meat and internal organs as early as 1995. Even 29 years later in 2015 it was getting to a point where the lab grown organs where good enough to be used for organ transplants in humans but still the animal meat part was gaining good progress and that year they managed to grow the very first edible beef burger paddy. It was a massive success and start for them but still it took another 15 years of work and research before the growth rates where fast enough to meet commercial demand and when it was proven to be better quality than the real meat from animals. So there where tons of flaws and dangers with lab grown meat in the beginning but in the end it got to a point where the meat was better quality and healthier to consume than real animal meat. To be honest I was sort of the same as Digit when it come to animals being killed at a young age for meat consumption. I absolutely loved chickens back then and even I wanted to keep my own but I never got the chance to because my parents propriety was too small by counsel regulations to keep chickens. I was absolutely disgusted about the cruelty that went on in animal meat farms in some countries like one of the really bad ones was India. There where even a number of leaked videos I saw on YouTube from some Indian chicken meat farms and I just couldn't believe the conditions that those poor birds where being abused in. I'm not going to go into the details here around Digit as it's quite disturbing. I was then extremely happy and relieved when it became illegal to farm animals for meat and that was a year later after lab grown meat went into commercial production.         

On 6/27/2017 at 8:31 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest they started experimentation and research on artificially growing meat and internal organs as early as 1995. Even 29 years later in 2015 it was getting to a point where the lab grown organs where good enough to be used for organ transplants in humans but still the animal meat part was gaining good progress and that year they managed to grow the very first edible beef burger paddy. It was a massive success and start for them but still it took another 15 years of work and research before the growth rates where fast enough to meet commercial demand and when it was proven to be better quality than the real meat from animals. So there where tons of flaws and dangers with lab grown meat in the beginning but in the end it got to a point where the meat was better quality and healthier to consume than real animal meat. To be honest I was sort of the same as Digit when it come to animals being killed at a young age for meat consumption. I absolutely loved chickens back then and even I wanted to keep my own but I never got the chance to because my parents propriety was too small by counsel regulations to keep chickens. I was absolutely disgusted about the cruelty that went on in animal meat farms in some countries like one of the really bad ones was India. There where even a number of leaked videos I saw on YouTube from some Indian chicken meat farms and I just couldn't believe the conditions that those poor birds where being abused in. I'm not going to go into the details here around Digit as it's quite disturbing. I was then extremely happy and relieved when it became illegal to farm animals for meat and that was a year later after lab grown meat went into commercial production.         

Celestia shudders but nods "That sound horrific, Fluttershy would have a heartattack if she heard all of that" she says and looks at her food "So all of this was grown in a lab?" she asks as she begins to prod it "It's amazing just how technologically advanced humankind was before we integrated our societies into each other"

6 hours ago, Starpaw said:

Celestia shudders but nods "That sound horrific, Fluttershy would have a heartattack if she heard all of that" she says and looks at her food "So all of this was grown in a lab?" she asks as she begins to prod it "It's amazing just how technologically advanced humankind was before we integrated our societies into each other"

TU: The chicken abuse really got me deep in the heart. It's because Fluttershy's personality makes up a sixth of my own. My personality has been the main 6 combined ever since the beginning of my life and with the creation of the main 6 I simply split my massive personality into it's core 6 components and made those components into individual personalities. Now also through the 2030s all the companies and businesses from around the world started to unite with Celestial labs and contribute in the society changing project. Like Intel united with us only 2 days after we revealed the project to the public and the employees from Intel where working on the universal energy computer hardware that is behind the operations of all of you. Even myself in a way but still more and more companies gained interest in us and joined us. Eventually by the year 2045 we where the only company in the world and we were the full lifeblood of human society. Now the bacon were eating right now is actually a complex cell makeup schematic file in the system. It was originally created off scanning a top quality lab grown bacon slice and the clever thing with the schematic is that it randomises the formation of every bacon slice spawned in so they all are in different formations and have different serface line prints. But still in the end all of them are still exactly the same in small, tast and quality. Anyways the year 2030 was pretty much the highest point we reached in technology before my discovery of universal energy changed everything.