Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Wait Celestia are you sure I should marry Scarlet instead of you?

Celestia smiles "Of course I am sure sweetie, it's something she has wanted to do for so many years, besides, there is such a thing is a poly-amorous marriage" 

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia smiles "Of course I am sure sweetie, it's something she has wanted to do for so many years, besides, there is such a thing is a poly-amorous marriage" 

TU: Uhh. Alright then plus technically both of you could be married to me still. Anyways I wonder when our wedding would be?

SB: Anyways that reminds me of the gala coming up!

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Uhh. Alright then plus technically both of you could be married to me still. Anyways I wonder when our wedding would be?

SB: Anyways that reminds me of the gala coming up!

Celestia smiles "Well obviously the Gala would be the perfect time for the four of us to marry" she says then looks to Sunburst "Seeing as Techno is marrying both Scarlet and myself, I do not see why you couldn't also marry Scarlet as well" she says with a smile

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia smiles "Well obviously the Gala would be the perfect time for the four of us to marry" she says then looks to Sunburst "Seeing as Techno is marrying both Scarlet and myself, I do not see why you couldn't also marry Scarlet as well" she says with a smile

TU: Or maybe this might end up being a perfect three way marriage!

SB: Yeah that would be something completely new and interesting!

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Or maybe this might end up being a perfect three way marriage!

SB: Yeah that would be something completely new and interesting!

Scarlet smiles "I won't push it, but we have plenty of time to make final decisions" she says and snuggles the three of them "But a threeway marriage sounds interesting"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "I won't push it, but we have plenty of time to make final decisions" she says and snuggles the three of them "But a threeway marriage sounds interesting"

TU: Literally it's something that only existed on earth back in medieval times and even in some religious countries like I think maybe it was legal in India or China. But it was actually illegal in most countries in the world to have a three way marriage like that. Anyways it was something that was legalised in Troneon and it's been quite interesting of how it's been working out. Anyways it's best if we plan ahead quite a bit before we actually do it! It's like the main reason my first meeting attempt with Scarlet failed and it's because we hadn't planned enough for it! Anyways the main reason why we succeeded the second attempt was because I was able to call you at the station and guide you to where I was sitting in the front of the train!

36 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Literally it's something that only existed on earth back in medieval times and even in some religious countries like I think maybe it was legal in India or China. But it was actually illegal in most countries in the world to have a three way marriage like that. Anyways it was something that was legalised in Troneon and it's been quite interesting of how it's been working out. Anyways it's best if we plan ahead quite a bit before we actually do it! It's like the main reason my first meeting attempt with Scarlet failed and it's because we hadn't planned enough for it! Anyways the main reason why we succeeded the second attempt was because I was able to call you at the station and guide you to where I was sitting in the front of the train!

Scarlet nods "honestly if more counties on Earth had legalized polyamory and polyamorous marriage, a lot of relationships could have been saved" she says with a sigh but then looks to the three "but of course Techno here fixed that problem"

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "honestly if more counties on Earth had legalized polyamory and polyamorous marriage, a lot of relationships could have been saved" she says with a sigh but then looks to the three "but of course Techno here fixed that problem"

TU: Plus it also was a serious issue that had to be fixed in a way because of boyfriends fighting over one girl or the other way around. It was a real big source of conflict and even at times it would lead to domestic violence so it was just one of those things that a lot of governments failed to notice until I came in to fix it. Plus even the issue led to the boyfriends that were fighting over a girl to physically attack each other and even they even raid each other's homes or even kill each other in the end. Like it led to serious crimes being committed and they still didn't see the issue even though it was right in front of the noses of the governments.

(There's a fluffy McMuffin in my room! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.5d1df11f1e7c96ec32c8b61e3a3c5405.jpeg

)

Edited by Techno Universal

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Plus it also was a serious issue that had to be fixed in a way because of boyfriends fighting over one girl or the other way around. It was a real big source of conflict and even at times it would lead to domestic violence so it was just one of those things that a lot of governments failed to notice until I came in to fix it. Plus even the issue led to the boyfriends that were fighting over a girl to physically attack each other and even they even raid each other's homes or even kill each other in the end. Like it led to serious crimes being committed and they still didn't see the issue even though it was right in front of the noses of the governments.  

Scarlet nods "Indeed, but enough of that, let us enjoy this sunset together, all four of us" she says and nuzzles everyone while she snuggled under all of their capes and then looks to Techno "It really was amazing how our RP really was basically just us planing for the future"

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "Indeed, but enough of that, let us enjoy this sunset together, all four of us" she says and nuzzles everyone while she snuggled under all of their capes and then looks to Techno "It really was amazing how our RP really was basically just us planing for the future"

TU: Well really the RP was more of like a loop in space time. It's because absolutely everything that was written in that RP came true right here just as how things happened in the RP. Anyways I'm getting into the mood for cuddles!

Techno then wrapped Scarlet's cape around him...

TU: Now that's better!

SB: I was going to do the same Techno but it's okay! Just keep yourself satisfied for now!

TU: Well really the RP was more of like a loop in space time. It's because absolutely everything that was written in that RP came true right here just as how things happened in the RP. Anyways I'm getting into the mood for cuddles!

Techno then wrapped Scarlet's cape around him...

TU: Now that's better!

SB: I was going to do the same Techno but it's okay! Just keep yourself satisfied for now!

Scarlet smiles "There's plenty of space for the both of you" she says as she then focuses and her cape grows so that the both of them could fit under it "See" she giggles and then she notices a smile on Techno's face "Something funny love?"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "There's plenty of space for the both of you" she says as she then focuses and her cape grows so that the both of them could fit under it "See" she giggles and then she notices a smile on Techno's face "Something funny love?"

TU: Ohh yes I'm just thinking of when Nightmare Moon was taking selfies on my IPod in the stop motion animation I made in 2017. Plus the "let me take a selfi" song was literally playing during that part plus it was extremely funny when Celestia got tied up to my Lego train and Nightmare Moon was literally using the train control remote!

TU: Ohh yes I'm just thinking of when Nightmare Moon was taking selfies on my IPod in the stop motion animation I made in 2017. Plus the "let me take a selfi" song was literally playing during that part plus it was extremely funny when Celestia got tied up to my Lego train and Nightmare Moon was literally using the train control remote!

"Oh that was hilarious, I was so happy t hat you got so much enjoyment out of the gifts that I had bought you" Scarlet says, feeling Sunburst snuggle her under her cape as well "I've had partners who used me then complained about the gifts i got them or claimed they had to get me to get them for them for one reason or another, but you were the opposite"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Oh that was hilarious, I was so happy t hat you got so much enjoyment out of the gifts that I had bought you" Scarlet says, feeling Sunburst snuggle her under her cape as well "I've had partners who used me then complained about the gifts i got them or claimed they had to get me to get them for them for one reason or another, but you were the opposite"

TU: Yeah it's just really I've been naturally using others around me to make content for them and give back to them. So once again it is a perfect balance in my system plus that video I did was literally the biggest video project that I had ever worked on so far alone so it was also a big step up for me!

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's just really I've been naturally using others around me to make content for them and give back to them. So once again it is a perfect balance in my system plus that video I did was literally the biggest video project that I had ever worked on so far alone so it was also a big step up for me!

"And it was amazing darling" she says and looks to Celestia who was giggling.

"I remember that video so well, the first time Techno showed it to me, I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself" she says giggling

12 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"And it was amazing darling" she says and looks to Celestia who was giggling.

"I remember that video so well, the first time Techno showed it to me, I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself" she says giggling

TU: Yeah it's like the scenes of you tied up on the train were extremely funny looking as the camera was on the train looking at you as the train was moving! Plus even the impersonated scream I did for you on the train Celestia literally sounded extremely cringy! Plus I think I even put the Benny Hill theme song in for when you were on the train Celestia plus I think I even sped the music up in that scene to!

(Muffin caught a mouse! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.b4e96264b9be59d5a6f7f068631d970b.jpeg

)

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like the scenes of you tied up on the train were extremely funny looking as the camera was on the train looking at you as the train was moving! Plus even the impersonated scream I did for you on the train Celestia literally sounded extremely cringy! Plus I think I even put the Benny Hill theme song in for when you were on the train Celestia plus I think I even sped the music up in that scene to!

Celestia smiles and nods "It was pretty bad, but still very funny" she says with a giggle "The remastered version was even better, I think you even invited Scarlet to help you with it, sort of like a anniversary sort of thing"

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia smiles and nods "It was pretty bad, but still very funny" she says with a giggle "The remastered version was even better, I think you even invited Scarlet to help you with it, sort of like a anniversary sort of thing"

TU: Yeah the bad voice impersonations I did in the video actually made the video better in a way. Like it gave it more of a funny/doodle atmosphere and that's exactly what would be best for the animation. Heck I think I even got you and Luna to put on funny sounding versions of their voices in the video just to keep that element of silliness in there! Plus in the future re-make of the video it was when Scarlet was living with me in my house and I had a much bigger Lego collection then from my fans sending me Lego in the form of fan mail. Plus my Lego train layout was absolutely massive in that house and I even had a massive section of it that ran through my backyard! Plus the Lego train track in my Backyard was actually made out of outdoor grade wood as the traditional Lego tracks degrade in the weather over time.

TU: Yeah the bad voice impersonations I did in the video actually made the video better in a way. Like it gave it more of a funny/doodle atmosphere and that's exactly what would be best for the animation. Heck I think I even got you and Luna to put on funny sounding versions of their voices in the video just to keep that element of silliness in there! Plus in the future re-make of the video it was when Scarlet was living with me in my house and I had a much bigger Lego collection then from my fans sending me Lego in the form of fan mail. Plus my Lego train layout was absolutely massive in that house and I even had a massive section of it that ran through my backyard! Plus the Lego train track in my Backyard was actually made out of outdoor grade wood as the traditional Lego tracks degrade in the weather over time.

Scarlet nods "yeah, I remember that collection. You even let me play with it all as well. Truly back then, there were few things that made me happy, being with you, our pets and the lego"

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "yeah, I remember that collection. You even let me play with it all as well. Truly back then, there were few things that made me happy, being with you, our pets and the lego"

TU: I believe I even built you a number of things in your colour scheme like I made a train that was purple and pink for you! Plus even the backyard section of the layout had a pond and there was a bridgeover the pond plus there were a couple of underground tunnels out there that run under the pathways and the garden.

(This is one of the cards I got from the party yesterday and I literally laugh extremely hard every time I look at it! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.fbf5dda1f1fc17f3fc46305dd3f73f3f.jpeg

)

58 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I believe I even built you a number of things in your colour scheme like I made a train that was purple and pink for you! Plus even the backyard section of the layout had a pond and there was a bridgeover the pond plus there were a couple of underground tunnels out there that run under the pathways and the garden.

(This is one of the cards I got from the party yesterday and I literally laugh extremely hard every time I look at it! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.fbf5dda1f1fc17f3fc46305dd3f73f3f.jpeg

)

(I always blame mine on the cat or dog)

Scarlet smiles "you built me that really lovely love heart sculpture for our anniversary."

Celestia smiles "I saw that, back at the theme park under the mansion"

12 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

(I always blame mine on the cat or dog)

Scarlet smiles "you built me that really lovely love heart sculpture for our anniversary."

Celestia smiles "I saw that, back at the theme park under the mansion"

(Yeah literally Muffin the cat did a really bad silent but deadly fart next to my mom. My mom didn't hear it but she for sure smelt it and she was not happy with it! Plus I've also got the habit of farting around people for the reactions!  :) )

TU: Yeah that massive purple and pink heart I made for you Scalet back then plus it was even featured in the remake of that funny video I did back in 2017. I just naturally chose to make a massive version of it in the Legoland to repesent the deep female side of me but apparently I somehow came up with the exact design I used with the original one I made for you Scarlet!

32 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(Yeah literally Muffin the cat did a really bad silent but deadly fart next to my mom. My mom didn't hear it but she for sure smelt it and she was not happy with it! Plus I've also got the habit of farting around people for the reactions!  :) )

TU: Yeah that massive purple and pink heart I made for you Scalet back then plus it was even featured in the remake of that funny video I did back in 2017. I just naturally chose to make a massive version of it in the Legoland to repesent the deep female side of me but apparently I somehow came up with the exact design I used with the original one I made for you Scarlet!

Scarlet smiles and nuzzles Techno "Mm that is lovely dear, I guess deep down inside there was some memories of me that hadn't been corrupted, and it helped you to somewhat rebuild your memories with subtle things like the heart and capes and such"

32 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nuzzles Techno "Mm that is lovely dear, I guess deep down inside there was some memories of me that hadn't been corrupted, and it helped you to somewhat rebuild your memories with subtle things like the heart and capes and such"

TU: Yeah there probably was and I had no idea that they were there! Anyways I think I now do remember that I actually had this exact same massive cape back when you were living with me Scarlet. Like apparently I believe a fan had it made for us plus I think the same person also made you a massive cape Scarlet back then.

(Muffin attacks a mouse! But we rescue the mouse just in time! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.66afb766bb486f24fbe083f82738ada2.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e2dc20cbb04b5cc5a56d409996d8ca69.jpeg

)