Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

SB: And really the system improved Techno by correcting a lot of the confidence and sensitivity issued to make him extremely strong physically and mentally. Plus Techno was also trying to make Scarlet stronger so she could survive alone in the world if something happened to him.

Celestia nods "Much like when he was under attack by that virus, she was strong enough to survive on her own, though she was still scared and hurt"

Meanwhile in Scarlet's dream, she was dreaming of her and Techno working on a joint video for youtube, she was feeling particular down that day as she was struggling with recording and stuttering a lot, but then she feels Techno tap her on her shoulder, looking up, she sees a goofy grin on his face "Jon? something on your mind dear?"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia nods "Much like when he was under attack by that virus, she was strong enough to survive on her own, though she was still scared and hurt"

Meanwhile in Scarlet's dream, she was dreaming of her and Techno working on a joint video for youtube, she was feeling particular down that day as she was struggling with recording and stuttering a lot, but then she feels Techno tap her on her shoulder, looking up, she sees a goofy grin on his face "Jon? something on your mind dear?"

In the dream...

JO: Why I'm getting into the mood for Johnny nuts!!! It's also another way of saying when I'm in the mood for silliness! Anyways I just finished a really funny YouTube poop video and it's a new video for our John and Natasha in the YTP universe series! Anyways this one was literally a nightmare to get everything right but it's literally the funniest thing that I've managed to create so far! Plus you should be the first person to see it before I upload it onto our channel!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

In the dream...

JO: Why I'm getting into the mood for Johnny nuts!!! It's also another way of saying when I'm in the mood for silliness! Anyways I just finished a really funny YouTube poop video and it's a new video for our John and Natasha in the YTP universe series! Anyways this one was literally a nightmare to get everything right but it's literally the funniest thing that I've managed to create so far! Plus you should be the first person to see it before I upload it onto our channel!

She smiles "Sure John, I'd love to see it before it's posted, I need a break" she says with a giggle but notices him fiddling with something "Is there...something else on your mind dear?" she asks "you're fiddling with something and that usually means you're up to something"

She smiles "Sure John, I'd love to see it before it's posted, I need a break" she says with a giggle but notices him fiddling with something "Is there...something else on your mind dear?" she asks "you're fiddling with something and that usually means you're up to something"

JO: Ohh I'm just playing with this really cool fidget spinner a fan sent me! It's literally got the look that it's made out of the metal that was used everywhere with my creations plus it got blue LEDs on it! It really looks like a universal energy CPU that's been made into a fidget spinner and also the guy that made this for me is also working on a fidget spinner with a similar design for you Natasha! It's going to look like mine except the LEDs are going to be pink and the metal is going to be a dark purple!

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Ohh I'm just playing with this really cool fidget spinner a fan sent me! It's literally got the look that it's made out of the metal that was used everywhere with my creations plus it got blue LEDs on it! It really looks like a universal energy CPU that's been made into a fidget spinner and also the guy that made this for me is also working on a fidget spinner with a similar design for you Natasha! It's going to look like mine except the LEDs are going to be pink and the metal is going to be a dark purple!

"Sounds wonderful" she says and then leans over to kiss him "I love you John, so, lets watch this video" she says as she looks at his monitor, where the video was ready to be viewed. 

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Sounds wonderful" she says and then leans over to kiss him "I love you John, so, lets watch this video" she says as she looks at his monitor, where the video was ready to be viewed. 

JO: Okay I guess I should start the video then! Plus I'm also in the middle of filming a fan mail unboxing video and you should make an appearance in it as it wouldn't be a proper fan mail video without you Natasha!

John then played the video. It started with him RPing with Natasha on his IPad in his bedroom and his hands were glitching out everywhere as he was typing. He then saw a PM from Natasha saying "I really wish I could see you right now because I have something special for you that a friend made me."

JO: I really wish I could go now. But wait! I can because this is the YTP universe!

John then ran to the toilet to then jump into it and flush himself down it. He then jumped out of the toilet in Natasha's house...

JO: Okay I'm right here Natasha!

JO: Okay I guess I should start the video then! Plus I'm also in the middle of filming a fan mail unboxing video and you should make an appearance in it as it wouldn't be a proper fan mail video without you Natasha!

John then played the video. It started with him RPing with Natasha on his IPad in his bedroom and his hands were glitching out everywhere as he was typing. He then saw a PM from Natasha saying "I really wish I could see you right now because I have something special for you that a friend made me."

JO: I really wish I could go now. But wait! I can because this is the YTP universe!

John then ran to the toilet to then jump into it and flush himself down it. He then jumped out of the toilet in Natasha's house...

JO: Okay I'm right here Natasha!

She giggles and goes over to her bathroom "Of course you'd travel by toilet love" she says and then takes his hand "Come with me, I want to show you something" she says as she takes him to the recording room where there was a small square box on the desk, inside of it was a beautiful hand crafted engagement ring, Attached to the ring was a note from the friend/fan "Hey Techno dude, thought you might need this, you know the question, ask it...Sincerely, a fan"

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

She giggles and goes over to her bathroom "Of course you'd travel by toilet love" she says and then takes his hand "Come with me, I want to show you something" she says as she takes him to the recording room where there was a small square box on the desk, inside of it was a beautiful hand crafted engagement ring, Attached to the ring was a note from the friend/fan "Hey Techno dude, thought you might need this, you know the question, ask it...Sincerely, a fan"

JO: Ohh this is a rather interesting ring. I wonder what it does?

JO: Ohh this is a rather interesting ring. I wonder what it does?

Just then another note appears "Wrong question mate, try again", Scarlet looks at him "hmm?"

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Uhh I don't know. SYS: FUNCTION HELP?

(And I gotta go to have dinner! :) )

A note popped up, but this time in his mind "Duude, you can't be that dense, you've got a really pretty girlfriend and a ring, as her to marry you, you silly"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

A note popped up, but this time in his mind "Duude, you can't be that dense, you've got a really pretty girlfriend and a ring, as her to marry you, you silly"

JO: Wait will you marry me Natasha? Wait AI just said it out loud accidentally didn't I? Anyways I wonder what that massive folded up piece of fabric is?

John actually had noticed another gift from a fan on Natasha's desk and it was the massive cape that he had dreamed of having...

JO: Wait is that. Now way it must be the cape from the RP! 

JO: Wait will you marry me Natasha? Wait AI just said it out loud accidentally didn't I? Anyways I wonder what that massive folded up piece of fabric is?

John actually had noticed another gift from a fan on Natasha's desk and it was the massive cape that he had dreamed of having...

JO: Wait is that. Now way it must be the cape from the RP! 

Scarlet was unfolding the cape when she heard the question, looking up she asks "Uhm John, did you ask me something?" she asks as she then tried on her own cape.

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet was unfolding the cape when she heard the question, looking up she asks "Uhm John, did you ask me something?" she asks as she then tried on her own cape.

JO: Uhh maybe... But anyways it looks like they even thought of sending you a cape to!

JO: Uhh maybe... But anyways it looks like they even thought of sending you a cape to!

She nods and smiles "It's so nice and warm" she says as she then wraps it around him "Just like in our first rp together"

She nods and smiles "It's so nice and warm" she says as she then wraps it around him "Just like in our first rp together"

John then smiled and froze. His head then started vibrating only for the video to pause with a Windows EX error message to pop up saying: ERROR: 9000- Happiness overload. John then popped up in front of the error window and shouted...

JO: HEY CUT THAT OUT!!!

The video then resumed for John to put on his cape and he then felt more hyper excited than ever before...

JO: This is. Literally beyond what I can explain!

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

John then smiled and froze. His head then started vibrating only for the video to pause with a Windows EX error message to pop up saying: ERROR: 9000- Happiness overload. John then popped up in front of the error window and shouted...

JO: HEY CUT THAT OUT!!!

The video then resumed for John to put on his cape and he then felt more hyper excited than ever before...

JO: This is. Literally beyond what I can explain!

Scarlet giggles but notices the box, but tries to ignore it "I know right, now we can replicate what we did in the rp with snugging each other under the capes and rolling around in them"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles but notices the box, but tries to ignore it "I know right, now we can replicate what we did in the rp with snugging each other under the capes and rolling around in them"

JO: I guess it's about time we get to it!

John then started playing in his cape and he literally looked like he was doing everything in fast forward...

JO: I guess it's about time we get to it!

John then started playing in his cape and he literally looked like he was doing everything in fast forward...

Scarlet watched the video and giggles "You looked so cute doing that"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet watched the video and giggles "You looked so cute doing that"

JO: Plus I sped up the footage of me doing it to make it look more glitched and funny!

In the video...

JO: Natasha why don't you join in!? Something cool will happen if you do!

JO: Plus I sped up the footage of me doing it to make it look more glitched and funny!

In the video...

JO: Natasha why don't you join in!? Something cool will happen if you do!

She nods and giggles "You know we'vek nown each other for so long and you still use my old username" she says as she then joins him

17 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

She nods and giggles "You know we'vek nown each other for so long and you still use my old username" she says as she then joins him

JO: Yeah I really need to update my knowledge drivers on that one! Anyways the only issue is that I have to restart my system if I update and I really want to cuddle and play around with my cape here! Anyways there's something cool happening!

John's younger brother then walked past through the hallway outside Scarlet's room and then he stopped when he let out a long and very squeaky fart...

JO: Really! You had to open your explosive lunch box in here! It stinks! Just don't light a match!

30 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah I really need to update my knowledge drivers on that one! Anyways the only issue is that I have to restart my system if I update and I really want to cuddle and play around with my cape here! Anyways there's something cool happening!

John's younger brother then walked past through the hallway outside Scarlet's room and then he stopped when he let out a long and very squeaky fart...

JO: Really! You had to open your explosive lunch box in here! It stinks! Just don't light a match!

Scarlet covered her mouth and nose "Duuude! So uncool!" she says but couldn't help but giggle a little and then looks at John "I really hope that wasn't the cool thing you were talking about"

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet covered her mouth and nose "Duuude! So uncool!" she says but couldn't help but giggle a little and then looks at John "I really hope that wasn't the cool thing you were talking about"

JO: Well it sort of is because it's time for Hiroshima all over again!

John then lit a match and all of Melbourne blew up in a funny way with fart sounds...

JO: Okay that's enough destruction so let's rewind!

They then rewinded back to before his brother showed up...

JO: Okey it was actually this that's really funny!

The audio from the Robots movie fart scene then could be heard throughout the house and then the whole area shook and stunk with the massive final fart...

JO: Now that's diesel fumes right there for ya!   

JO: Well it sort of is because it's time for Hiroshima all over again!

John then lit a match and all of Melbourne blew up in a funny way with fart sounds...

JO: Okay that's enough destruction so let's rewind!

They then rewinded back to before his brother showed up...

JO: Okey it was actually this that's really funny!

The audio from the Robots movie fart scene then could be heard throughout the house and then the whole area shook and stunk with the massive final fart...

JO: Now that's diesel fumes right there for ya!   

Scarlet shakes her head and soon she woke up from her dream with a sigh "Love you" she whispers to Techno before nuzzling into him