Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "Yeah, well that's the whole point of our videos, to make others smile and laugh, the success and money were just bonuses to me" she says and looks at him "So on our first meeting, was I what you were hoping for/expecting?"

TU: Well it was actually a lot more interesting than what I expected. Like when I later recalled memories of our meeting I could literally hear something that sounded like a noisy computer server room. Like I could see how hard your system was working during our meeting plus my system was also working extremely hard during our meeting!

51 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well it was actually a lot more interesting than what I expected. Like when I later recalled memories of our meeting I could literally hear something that sounded like a noisy computer server room. Like I could see how hard your system was working during our meeting plus my system was also working extremely hard during our meeting!

Scarlet smiles and nods "Yeah, I let you do most of the talking, which is funny as I'm usually the one to do most of the talking, especially when I'm either nervous or on a topic I really like talking about" she giggles and sighs more "But was I like..you know...as cute as you were hoping for or.."

16 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "Yeah, I let you do most of the talking, which is funny as I'm usually the one to do most of the talking, especially when I'm either nervous or on a topic I really like talking about" she giggles and sighs more "But was I like..you know...as cute as you were hoping for or.."

TU: Well really you actually were sort of cute in a way when you started talking to me. Anyways I can also let others do most of the talking but I ended up doing most of the talking because you didn't seem like you wanted to chat that much. Like I probably would of had to talk more than you when I was nervous. Plus even back then I would often talk to myself when I was nervous but still during the meeting did you feel like there was a machine in my head that was running?

(I was also broadcasting to you for a few minutes when I got off the train plus I also included my interface in the broadcast! :) )

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really you actually were sort of cute in a way when you started talking to me. Anyways I can also let others do most of the talking but I ended up doing most of the talking because you didn't seem like you wanted to chat that much. Like I probably would of had to talk more than you when I was nervous. Plus even back then I would often talk to myself when I was nervous but still during the meeting did you feel like there was a machine in my head that was running?

(I was also broadcasting to you for a few minutes when I got off the train plus I also included my interface in the broadcast! :) )

Scarlet nodded "Well I did, but it was kind of hard to hear anyway, plus once the train got more crowded, I did tend to shy away from speaking" she says and licks his nose "Plus you seemed really happy to talk about stuff, so I just let you talk, but as to your question, yeah I could sense a computer like motion and sound coming from your mind when you were broadcasting. I was quite surprised at you almost knew what I wanted to talk about anyway"

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nodded "Well I did, but it was kind of hard to hear anyway, plus once the train got more crowded, I did tend to shy away from speaking" she says and licks his nose "Plus you seemed really happy to talk about stuff, so I just let you talk, but as to your question, yeah I could sense a computer like motion and sound coming from your mind when you were broadcasting. I was quite surprised at you almost knew what I wanted to talk about anyway"

TU: Plus probably both of our systems where exchanging data in the background the whole time during that meeting. Anyways I was starting to become more shy and nervous as more people got on the train but I pretty much just overcame that and kept going with telling you about stuff. Plus I was even trying to keep within your interests in the meeting and that's exactly why I showed you what Muffin did on our staircase and why I was getting into the silly YTP video stuff!   

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Plus probably both of our systems where exchanging data in the background the whole time during that meeting. Anyways I was starting to become more shy and nervous as more people got on the train but I pretty much just overcame that and kept going with telling you about stuff. Plus I was even trying to keep within your interests in the meeting and that's exactly why I showed you what Muffin did on our staircase and why I was getting into the silly YTP video stuff!   

Scarlet smiles and nods "That video of Muffin was so cute, she is so cute and fluffy, and I certainly can see why she would have been named Muffin as a kitten" she giggles and nuzzles him "And well it does sort of help that we are mostly into the same sort of things anyway, so it was easy to keep each other's interests, you know?"

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "That video of Muffin was so cute, she is so cute and fluffy, and I certainly can see why she would have been named Muffin as a kitten" she giggles and nuzzles him "And well it does sort of help that we are mostly into the same sort of things anyway, so it was easy to keep each other's interests, you know?"

TU: Yeah it's like in the beginning I was interested to find out if you had that same interest base in soft capes so I put it into the RP and the test came out positive! Plus really when I want to know if you have an interest that I have I would still put it into the RP to put it to the test. Anyways it really did allow me to explore myself more than I could before when I come across you!

(My parents are arguing right now and their screaming is really disorientating my thoughts. :) )

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like in the beginning I was interested to find out if you had that same interest base in soft capes so I put it into the RP and the test came out positive! Plus really when I want to know if you have an interest that I have I would still put it into the RP to put it to the test. Anyways it really did allow me to explore myself more than I could before when I come across you!

(My parents are arguing right now and their screaming is really disorientating my thoughts. :) )

Scarlet nodded "Which was a good way to go about it, you could gauge what my interests are and how they would fit with yours without there being any fuss and hassle" she says and soon drifts off to sleep, dreaming of the future.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nodded "Which was a good way to go about it, you could gauge what my interests are and how they would fit with yours without there being any fuss and hassle" she says and soon drifts off to sleep, dreaming of the future.

Techno also fell asleep himself on the cloud. In Scarlet's dream it was her and Techno looking out the window of the tallest building in Troneon during the sunset. All the cercit patterns on the buildings were a beautiful orange to blend in with the sunset...

image.thumb.jpeg.517c3f6953fe926aab668a3e10ca6509.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno also fell asleep himself on the cloud. In Scarlet's dream it was her and Techno looking out the window of the tallest building in Troneon during the sunset. All the cercit patterns on the buildings were a beautiful orange to blend in with the sunset...

image.thumb.jpeg.517c3f6953fe926aab668a3e10ca6509.jpeg

Scarlet smiled as she snuggled under her's and Techno's capes and of course Techno's wing "It really is beautiful here," she remarks and nuzzles him lovingly

8 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiled as she snuggled under her's and Techno's capes and of course Techno's wing "It really is beautiful here," she remarks and nuzzles him lovingly

TU: Well this is Troneon from the tallest building. This is the Celestial labs tower and it's the core of the city plus you can really see the thousands of ponies and aircrafts flying through this area. Plus this is really nice!

Techno then wrapped his cape around Scarlet...

Edited by Techno Universal

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well this is Troneon from the tallest building. This is the Celestial labs tower and it's the core of the city plus you can really see the thousands of ponies and aircrafts flying through this area. Plus this is really nice!

Techno then wrapped his cape around Scarlet...

Scarlet smiles and nuzzles him "It really is nice to snuggle up with you" she says and then closes her eyes before she spawns in Techno's favorite fluffy blanket from 2017.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nuzzles him "It really is nice to snuggle up with you" she says and then closes her eyes before she spawns in Techno's favorite fluffy blanket from 2017.

Techno then put the blanket on his back...

TU: This blanket my not be as big as my cape but it's bringing back so many memories from back then. Like it's even reminding me of the small plushy of me that was in the package you received from Malaysia. 

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then put the blanket on his back...

TU: This blanket my not be as big as my cape but it's bringing back so many memories from back then. Like it's even reminding me of the small plushy of me that was in the package you received from Malaysia. 

Scarlet smiles "I thought might like it" she says as she snuggles him "I remember the times that we would snuggle under the blanket and watch movies while pigging out on snacks and soft drinks" she says as she kisses him softly

17 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "I thought might like it" she says as she snuggles him "I remember the times that we would snuggle under the blanket and watch movies while pigging out on snacks and soft drinks" she says as she kisses him softly

(Just had breakfast! :) )

TU: Yeah it's like I think even then you had your own blanket but we would wear them as capes and cuddle each other's blankets.  Anyways I for sure do remember when I got a laugh out of myself for doing a massive burp as a result of drinking Coke!

(Just had breakfast! :) )

TU: Yeah it's like I think even then you had your own blanket but we would wear them as capes and cuddle each other's blankets.  Anyways I for sure do remember when I got a laugh out of myself for doing a massive burp as a result of drinking Coke!

Scarlet giggles "Yeah, that was pretty funny" she says with a smile "and we would wear our blanket capes almost all the time" she says and kisses him "Not just that, but when one of us was out, say for example you were out, I'd wear and snuggle in your blanket"

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles "Yeah, that was pretty funny" she says with a smile "and we would wear our blanket capes almost all the time" she says and kisses him "Not just that, but when one of us was out, say for example you were out, I'd wear and snuggle in your blanket"

TU: Yeah I know about that plus I actually really didn't care that much about you enjoying my blanket when I was out. Anyways we had our blankets until that fan of our channel sent us those massive capes that were pretty much identical to the ones we've got on now. Plus I even did some really cool music remixes back then like one of them was called trains Victoria and it literally was a instrumental five minute long song that was made only using train sounds from Victorian trains. Like at the start is was a recording of a Comeng train leaving a station plus there was also the audio of the station crowds with that to! 

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I know about that plus I actually really didn't care that much about you enjoying my blanket when I was out. Anyways we had our blankets until that fan of our channel sent us those massive capes that were pretty much identical to the ones we've got on now. Plus I even did some really cool music remixes back then like one of them was called trains Victoria and it literally was a instrumental five minute long song that was made only using train sounds from Victorian trains. Like at the start is was a recording of a Comeng train leaving a station plus there was also the audio of the station crowds with that to! 

Scarlet nods "Well I always did that with your blanket whenever you were away and out as it helped comfort me and remind me of you" she says and smiles "Yeah, those videos with our capes were always really well received"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "Well I always did that with your blanket whenever you were away and out as it helped comfort me and remind me of you" she says and smiles "Yeah, those videos with our capes were always really well received"

TU: Yeah it's like those videos of us playing with our capes in public actually changed the word in a way. Like it told people that we can always be our childish selves when we want and need to. Plus even tons of other people around the world started to follow us in a way. Like even we had a massive parade through Burke street mall once where thousands of other people came with their own super large capes to play with each other. It really was a heart warming event for the world as it told everyone that they were not alone if they were like us. Like even there were also tons of autistic kids with us there two and the kids were literally in heaven during that event.

TU: Yeah it's like those videos of us playing with our capes in public actually changed the word in a way. Like it told people that we can always be our childish selves when we want and need to. Plus even tons of other people around the world started to follow us in a way. Like even we had a massive parade through Burke street mall once where thousands of other people came with their own super large capes to play with each other. It really was a heart warming event for the world as it told everyone that they were not alone if they were like us. Like even there were also tons of autistic kids with us there two and the kids were literally in heaven during that event.

She nods and kisses him "I know, and to be honest, even though you had built me up to be more confident with myself, whenever you went out or away, i'd always feel alone and vulnerable"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

She nods and kisses him "I know, and to be honest, even though you had built me up to be more confident with myself, whenever you went out or away, i'd always feel alone and vulnerable"

TU: I know but still that's exactly why I would always take you with me when I went out if I could. Like even when you went shopping I would always come with you to keep you safe and to keep you company!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I know but still that's exactly why I would always take you with me when I went out if I could. Like even when you went shopping I would always come with you to keep you safe and to keep you company!

Scarlet nods "You were always so kind and caring to me"

15 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "You were always so kind and caring to me"

TU: I know as that was my natural instinct. Like I would always be there for you but you were also there for me to! Plus we were even there for everyone in the world as we were inspiring everyone plus we even saved lives by getting people out of their depression by giving them hope. Like even at the cape parade event we had in Burke street mall we talked to a number of people with depression in the video that we recorded of the event and all of them were a lot happier after the event. Like they said that we gave them a reason to live and I just couldn't be happier about that. Like even there was a extremely heartwarming moment that was recorded live on the news when we interviewed a depressed 15 year old autistic teen at the event and just at the end of the interview the cameras captured him wrapping my cape around himself and hugging me. I hugged him back and I was even crying a bit in happiness during that moment!

40 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I know as that was my natural instinct. Like I would always be there for you but you were also there for me to! Plus we were even there for everyone in the world as we were inspiring everyone plus we even saved lives by getting people out of their depression by giving them hope. Like even at the cape parade event we had in Burke street mall we talked to a number of people with depression in the video that we recorded of the event and all of them were a lot happier after the event. Like they said that we gave them a reason to live and I just couldn't be happier about that. Like even there was a extremely heartwarming moment that was recorded live on the news when we interviewed a depressed 15 year old autistic teen at the event and just at the end of the interview the cameras captured him wrapping my cape around himself and hugging me. I hugged him back and I was even crying a bit in happiness during that moment!

Scarlet smiles and nods "I remember that event so well, it really helped me regain my love for the videos we made, as I was beginning to question what we were doing with our lives" she says and nuzzles him "And yes that moment with the fifteen year old was really heartwarming"

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "I remember that event so well, it really helped me regain my love for the videos we made, as I was beginning to question what we were doing with our lives" she says and nuzzles him "And yes that moment with the fifteen year old was really heartwarming"

TU: To be honest I literally felt like I could cuddle that 15 year old for eternity. Plus you were also right next to me in view of the TV camera during that moment at the event! Anyways the whole event was broadcasted live on channel 7 for the full 16 hours that it ran for and also the whole live channel 7 broadcast was also streamed live on our YouTube channel for the whole world to watch the event. Plus even the news of the event was featured on several news channels all around the world and we even made that event into a yearly event so we would do it on that particular Sunday every year from then on. Plus even there were tons of people around the world who chose to make massive capes and send them to people free of charge. Plus the designs of the capes were made by the people who own them to! Even there were a number of massive fabric manufacturing companies who chose to join in with the making of the massive capes to! Like we were getting an unbelievable amount of sponsorships back then!

(Okay because I was bored I decided to randomly draw this headshot of your OC! I know it's not the best I can do but ad least I tried! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.847a30f19eff2f7aabfd6e6dac05d2ed.jpeg

Edited by Techno Universal