Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Victoria Everglade

2 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

"Oh well, then we should all go, I'm sure they both have something to learn from you past as well" Celestia says and Luna nods as she hugs Digital "I'm ready when you all are, Shadow should be back her soon though" and just as she says that, he arrives 

TU: Well since Shadow is back I guess we should get going then!

Everybody was then ported to the date-18th of October 2004. They were now at Chestafield farm in Ferntree Gully. The group was completely invisible to the timeline as the where only viewing it. There was Techno as a human when he was a three year old. He was on an exertion to the farm with his kinder group. The moms of all the kids where there too.

TU: Now I wanted to start off with something that's really funny with me as I ran to the pigs here and got extremely muddy. My parents won't very happy with cleaning up the mess though.

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well since Shadow is back I guess we should get going then!

Everybody was then ported to the date-18th of October 2004. They were now at Chestafield farm in Ferntree Gully. The group was completely invisible to the timeline as the where only viewing it. There was Techno as a human when he was a three year old. He was on an exertion to the farm with his kinder group. The moms of all the kids where there too.

TU: Now I wanted to start off with something that's really funny with me as I ran to the pigs here and got extremely muddy. My parents won't very happy with cleaning up the mess though.

Celestia couldn't help as it somewhat reminded her of something that had happened to Luna when they were fillies and were on an excursion with the Magic School for Gifted Unicorns "Something similar happened with Luna when we were fillies, Except it was with kitsune and not pigs" she giggles

"I can't help it dear sister, those kitsune were so cute and fluffy, and at least it was just fur and not mud" Luna says with a giggle in return, fondly remembering that day, she even was able to keep a couple of the kits, who were now her beloved pets, or were. "Techno, when we get back..was there any programming f-for my little kits?"

12 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia couldn't help as it somewhat reminded her of something that had happened to Luna when they were fillies and were on an excursion with the Magic School for Gifted Unicorns "Something similar happened with Luna when we were fillies, Except it was with kitsune and not pigs" she giggles

"I can't help it dear sister, those kitsune were so cute and fluffy, and at least it was just fur and not mud" Luna says with a giggle in return, fondly remembering that day, she even was able to keep a couple of the kits, who were now her beloved pets, or were. "Techno, when we get back..was there any programming f-for my little kits?"

TU: Well to be honest events like that are determined by the DATANET. I must of been the core inspirational being to the DATANET when I was human so whatever happened with me as a human also would be experienced by somepony in equestria. It must be the DATANET is looping events from my human self to the ponies in equestria. It's very interesting of how it's doing that and there I go into the mud!

Techno's human self then saw the pigs and ran down to them. His mom and the kinder teacher where chasing after him as he ran but when his mom got to him it was already too late as he had slipped and fallen face first into a massive pool of mud...

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well to be honest events like that are determined by the DATANET. I must of been the core inspirational being to the DATANET when I was human so whatever happened with me as a human also would be experienced by somepony in equestria. It must be the DATANET is looping events from my human self to the ponies in equestria. It's very interesting of how it's doing that and there I go into the mud!

Techno's human self then saw the pigs and ran down to them. His mom and the kinder teacher where chasing after him as he ran but when his mom got to him it was already too late as he had slipped and fallen face first into a massive pool of mud...

Celestia nods "It is likely, but yes it is quite interesting how that works" she says and giggles as the child version of Techno falls into the mud "Aaw, you were such a cutie as a child" she says with a giggle, and maybe even somewhat teasingly. 

27 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia nods "It is likely, but yes it is quite interesting how that works" she says and giggles as the child version of Techno falls into the mud "Aaw, you were such a cutie as a child" she says with a giggle, and maybe even somewhat teasingly. 

TU: Yes I know. Everyone thought I was cute back then. Now I think we should go to a more important and interesting event.

Techno then ported the group to 5th of March 2009. They were now at Melbourne Central station on platform 4.

TU: Okay there's a Belgrave train that's just about to turn up and I'm on it. You'll see me get off with my dad when it arrives. Plus my brother was with me on this trip and he was only a 3 year old at the time.

GU: Yea I can sort of remember this very faintly.

FO: So is this something you would do every week? Because you loved trains soo much you would come here by train with your dad ad least a few times a month.

On 5/14/2017 at 11:53 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes I know. Everyone thought I was cute back then. Now I think we should go to a more important and interesting event.

Techno then ported the group to 5th of March 2009. They were now at Melbourne Central station on platform 4.

TU: Okay there's a Belgrave train that's just about to turn up and I'm on it. You'll see me get off with my dad when it arrives. Plus my brother was with me on this trip and he was only a 3 year old at the time.

GU: Yea I can sort of remember this very faintly.

FO: So is this something you would do every week? Because you loved trains soo much you would come here by train with your dad ad least a few times a month.

Celestia giggles "All these...humans look so strange, like where is their fur?" she asks, tilting her head but then she giggles and remembers the mirrorverse "Oh nevermind me, I'm just being silly, I think you programmed a realm like this that was accessible through a magical mirror every hundred moons, if I'm not mistaken?"

Luna nods "Yes, I'm not sure what it is called, but Princess Twilight had gone there a few times, and your first protege Sunset Shimmer resides there"

57 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia giggles "All these...humans look so strange, like where is their fur?" she asks, tilting her head but then she giggles and remembers the mirrorverse "Oh nevermind me, I'm just being silly, I think you programmed a realm like this that was accessible through a magical mirror every hundred moons, if I'm not mistaken?"

Luna nods "Yes, I'm not sure what it is called, but Princess Twilight had gone there a few times, and your first protege Sunset Shimmer resides there"

TU: Well the universe your talking about is actually one of my experiments. I was thinking what a word would be like with humans the where also ponies at the same time internally. So I created that as another molti-verse branch down from equestria. Equestria is the core universe in this molti-verse network so whatever happens in equestria will have some effect on every universe below it. Now actually one of the things I'll need to do in the future is bring Sunset Shimmer back to equestria but for now here comes the train!

The train then pulled into the platform. There the family of three got off the train and walked over to the lifts...

DAD: So! Do you want to go in the lifts John!?

JO: Yeah! I really enjoy the lifts! I also really like the sound of those older lifts! I think Nicholas is getting really happy!

John's younger brother was gurgling and getting really excited and was bobbing up and down with a smile.

GU: My name used to be Nicholas? I shore have long forgotten about my old name.

TU: That's it! My old name was John! It's nice to remember my old name as it brings back the memories of my old self.

FO: I actually remember both of your names from the first time I met you at a convention and you Techno told me all your plans for the future.

TU: Yes I very well remember that to plus I think on this trip we went to Strike bowling upstairs. Also my dad recorded a video on his old Nokia phone of us in the bowling alley. I remember he brought that phone in 2006 and it was one of the most expensive and advanced phones for the time.

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well the universe your talking about is actually one of my experiments. I was thinking what a word would be like with humans the where also ponies at the same time internally. So I created that as another molti-verse branch down from equestria. Equestria is the core universe in this molti-verse network so whatever happens in equestria will have some effect on every universe below it. Now actually one of the things I'll need to do in the future is bring Sunset Shimmer back to equestria but for now here comes the train!

The train then pulled into the platform. There the family of three got off the train and walked over to the lifts...

DAD: So! Do you want to go in the lifts John!?

JO: Yeah! I really enjoy the lifts! I also really like the sound of those older lifts! I think Nicholas is getting really happy!

John's younger brother was gurgling and getting really excited and was bobbing up and down with a smile.

GU: My name used to be Nicholas? I shore have long forgotten about my old name.

TU: That's it! My old name was John! It's nice to remember my old name as it brings back the memories of my old self.

FO: I actually remember both of your names from the first time I met you at a convention and you Techno told me all your plans for the future.

TU: Yes I very well remember that to plus I think on this trip we went to Strike bowling upstairs. Also my dad recorded a video on his old Nokia phone of us in the bowling alley. I remember he brought that phone in 2006 and it was one of the most expensive and advanced phones for the time.

Luna giggles "You sure looked cute, both of you" she says as she looks through the veil and smiles "You really seem to be so smart, even at that young a age" she says and hugs Digital close while Shadow wrapped a wing around them both lovingly.

Celestia giggles "ooh I just want to scoop up the two of you and cuddle you" she giggles and does so with Techno and Glitch

44 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna giggles "You sure looked cute, both of you" she says as she looks through the veil and smiles "You really seem to be so smart, even at that young a age" she says and hugs Digital close while Shadow wrapped a wing around them both lovingly.

Celestia giggles "ooh I just want to scoop up the two of you and cuddle you" she giggles and does so with Techno and Glitch

The family then went up in the lift...

TU: Now let's go to the food court upstairs where I'll be.

The group was then teleported in front of KFC in the basement food court...

TU: I also skipped 5 minutes in time so they should be here in a moment. Ohh there they are!

DAD: So you want KFC again for lunch?

JO: Of course! It's my favourite on top of McDonald's! Plus maby we could go to the bowling alley later!

DAD: We actually haven't been bowling in a while so that would be a lot of fun if we go.

TU: Yes... I really loved fast food back then and you probably find that I'm really fluffy and cuddly Celestia!

GU: Uhh.. Not this again...

TU: You probably still don't like to be cuddled like you did when you where a human Glitch!

GU: Please give me a break...

FO: I guess I should join you!

Foust then cuddled up with Celestia...

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

The family then went up in the lift...

TU: Now let's go to the food court upstairs where I'll be.

The group was then teleported in front of KFC in the basement food court...

TU: I also skipped 5 minutes in time so they should be here in a moment. Ohh there they are!

DAD: So you want KFC again for lunch?

JO: Of course! It's my favourite on top of McDonald's! Plus maby we could go to the bowling alley later!

DAD: We actually haven't been bowling in a while so that would be a lot of fun if we go.

TU: Yes... I really loved fast food back then and you probably find that I'm really fluffy and cuddly Celestia!

GU: Uhh.. Not this again...

TU: You probably still don't like to be cuddled like you did when you where a human Glitch!

GU: Please give me a break...

FO: I guess I should join you!

Foust then cuddled up with Celestia...

Celestia giggles and nuzzles him "Mm yes very soft and cuddly" she coos and then looks him in the eyes "I-I think.." she blushes "I think I may just have found the stallion of my heart" she says and holds him close "Please tell me Techno, w-was this just some elaborate scheme of yours to...to capture my heart?" she ask softly and nuzzles into his mane "Because if it is, it worked"

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia giggles and nuzzles him "Mm yes very soft and cuddly" she coos and then looks him in the eyes "I-I think.." she blushes "I think I may just have found the stallion of my heart" she says and holds him close "Please tell me Techno, w-was this just some elaborate scheme of yours to...to capture my heart?" she ask softly and nuzzles into his mane "Because if it is, it worked"

TU: Well to be honest I really just wanted to show you the past of me that you have never seen. But if I think about it I can see how this situation would really get you deep in the heart. Plus I probably put a special hidden love desire in your original program and I can't exactly remember it. I must of made it up of several different file systems and hidden it that way so I can't even find it four thousand years into the future. I probably put it in there because Celestia you are truly unit number zero zero one as your the first one I ever created in the evolutionary project. To be honest this has to be completely coincidental with me capturing your heart as I can't even remember how to do it or how I programmed it in. I'll need to go for a search through your system layout sometime to try and find the program files that are causing you to react like this to the situation. It's really interesting of how I hid it extremely well and how I decided to add it in the first place. I just probably wanted to be something very unique and special about you because you were the number one unit. Now I'll skip to the best and cutest part in a moment!

They then teleported to the bowling alley upstairs...

TU: Now once again we have fast-forwarded to a more interesting event. Looks like dad just hit record on his phone!

DAD: Dance Nicholas dance!!! Dance!

Nicholas was now leaning against one of the RGB eliminated balls and was doing a bobbing dance. He was dribbling with a real big smile. While John was quietly walking around looking at things out of curiosity...

GU: Yup... That's the happier and younger me there.

FO: It's interesting of how your observing the environment there like your looking at the design of things and your probably looking at the building design there too!

TU: That's actually really advanced for my age with me observing the design of things. But it hadn't fully developed yet at that point so I could never memorise the designs plus that also explains why I can't remember observing things from this early in my life.   

Edited by Techno Universal

36 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well to be honest I really just wanted to show you the past of me that you have never seen. But if I think about it I can see how this situation would really get you deep in the heart. Plus I probably put a special hidden love desire in your original program and I can't exactly remember it. I must of made it up of several different file systems and hidden it that way so I can't even find it four thousand years into the future. I probably put it in there because Celestia you are truly unit number zero zero one as your the first one I ever created in the evolutionary project. To be honest this has to be completely coincidental with me capturing your heart as I can't even remember how to do it or how I programmed it in. I'll need to go for a search through your system layout sometime to try and find the program files that are causing you to react like this to the situation. It's really interesting of how I hid it extremely well and how I decided to add it in the first place. I just probably wanted to be something very unique and special about you because you were the number one unit. Now I'll skip to the best and cutest part in a moment!

They then teleported to the bowling alley upstairs...

TU: Now once again we have fast-forwarded to a more interesting event. Looks like dad just hit record on his phone!

DAD: Dance Nicholas dance!!! Dance!

Nicholas was now leaning against one of the RGB eliminated balls and was doing a bobbing dance. He was dribbling with a real big smile. While John was quietly walking around looking at things out of curiosity...

GU: Yup... That's the happier and younger me there.

FO: It's interesting of how your observing the environment there like your looking at the design of things and your probably looking at the building design there too!

TU: That's actually really advanced for my age with me observing the design of things. But it hadn't fully developed yet at that point so I could never memorise the designs plus that also explains why I can't remember observing things from this early in my life.   

Celestia smiles and cuddles up to Techno as she watches the moment go on "Well it explains why you're so intelligent and have been able to create everything that you have" she says, sighing softly "If you do find the desire, please don't change it, I like being next to you, I like being..with you"

Luna giggles and holds Digi as she wanted to play with the balls "Aaw but I wanna play with the balls" Digi says with a pout

(edited)

@Digital Blitz

TU: Now Celestia that love desire of yours I would never want it gone! It's just I want to see exactly how I put it into your system and the process behind it. It's just I want to see how smart and clever I was with adding it back as a human. Now we could just go to that event where I'm typing it up on the computer but I'll save that for later!

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

@Digital Blitz

TU: Now Celestia that love desire of yours I would never want it gone! It's just I want to see exactly how I put it into your system and the process behind it. It's just I want to see how smart and clever I was with adding it back as a human. Now we could just go to that event where I'm typing it up on the computer but I'll save that for later!

Celestia smiles and nods as she continues to watch with even more interest than before "So,if I'm not mistaken, you created us from a foal's television show that the human Foust had created?" she asks and holds Techno close "Quite the interesting concept"

4 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods as she continues to watch with even more interest than before "So,if I'm not mistaken, you created us from a foal's television show that the human Foust had created?" she asks and holds Techno close "Quite the interesting concept"

TU: Well it was when I watched an episode of the show for the first time something completely changed in my head. I intently become extremely intelligent and I started getting memories from the future that told me exactly what to do. It told me to bring the show to the world as a real thing in order to save the human race. It also gave me information on the core workings of DATANET and told me that it was the true control system of everything. The really interesting thing is that the show is a looped back video of the events that actually happened in equestria. Like I'll need to show you an episode of the show sometime and you'll see what I mean.

FO: To be honest I was really blown away when I saw that the events from the show I originally designed and created actually ended up happening for real in equestria.

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well it was when I watched an episode of the show for the first time something completely changed in my head. I intently become extremely intelligent and I started getting memories from the future that told me exactly what to do. It told me to bring the show to the world as a real thing in order to save the human race. It also gave me information on the core workings of DATANET and told me that it was the true control system of everything. The really interesting thing is that the show is a looped back video of the events that actually happened in equestria. Like I'll need to show you an episode of the show sometime and you'll see what I mean.

FO: To be honest I was really blown away when I saw that the events from the show I originally designed and created actually ended up happening for real in equestria.

Celestia smiles and nods as she nuzzles him some more, Philamena had also perched herself onto his back, making a little nest for herself before settling down. "Well all in all, I am glad, that aside from Glitch turning and this whole war thing, I am glad that things are turning out the way that they have, aren't you sweetheart?" she asks Techno.

Luna giggles "Aaw look at them, I'm so glad that Celestia has found her stallion in Techno, she looks truly happy now" she says to Shadow who just nods and continues watching the scene unfolding in front of them.

21 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods as she nuzzles him some more, Philamena had also perched herself onto his back, making a little nest for herself before settling down. "Well all in all, I am glad, that aside from Glitch turning and this whole war thing, I am glad that things are turning out the way that they have, aren't you sweetheart?" she asks Techno.

Luna giggles "Aaw look at them, I'm so glad that Celestia has found her stallion in Techno, she looks truly happy now" she says to Shadow who just nods and continues watching the scene unfolding in front of them.

Now John and his dad where bowling together...

JO: I'm going to do it down the centre dad like I always do!

DAD: Of course son! Now go ahead!

John had to use both hands to hold the heavy bowling ball and he more threw it rather than bowl it along smoothly. He then got a strike to his surprise...

JO: WOW!!! How did I do that!?

DAD: O guess you're just getting better at bowling John! Now take a look at what you're brother is up to.

They looked over to see Nicholas dancing as he was leaning on the ball return rails...

TU: To be honest everything has been really good for me but everything has become almost perfect for me since I got my brother back. Like we have no evil or threats existent anymore and we're truly free now to do any good we desire. Ohh! It looks like Philanoma is really enjoying my back fluff right there! It actually feels really nice with him back there as he's massaging me there! 

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Now John and his dad where bowling together...

JO: I'm going to do it down the centre dad like I always do!

DAD: Of course son! Now go ahead!

John had to use both hands to hold the heavy bowling ball and he more threw it rather than bowl it along smoothly. He then got a strike to his surprise...

JO: WOW!!! How did I do that!?

DAD: O guess you're just getting better at bowling John! Now take a look at what you're brother is up to.

They looked over to see Nicholas dancing as he was leaning on the ball return rails...

TU: To be honest everything has been really good for me but everything has become almost perfect for me since I got my brother back. Like we have no evil or threats existent anymore and we're truly free now to do any good we desire. Ohh! It looks like Philanoma is really enjoying my back fluff right there! It actually feels really nice with him back there as he's massaging me there! 

Celestia giggles "Philamena does like fluffy things, and you are quite soft and fluffy, she probably also feels safe, riding on your back" she says and watches "good job there Techno, it's like what I keep telling Princess Twilight, practice makes perfect, and Glitch, you really were a cutie back then" she playfully teases and smiles as she nuzzles into Techno's neck fur "Where to next sweetie?" she asks him,

40 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia giggles "Philamena does like fluffy things, and you are quite soft and fluffy, she probably also feels safe, riding on your back" she says and watches "good job there Techno, it's like what I keep telling Princess Twilight, practice makes perfect, and Glitch, you really were a cutie back then" she playfully teases and smiles as she nuzzles into Techno's neck fur "Where to next sweetie?" she asks him,

TU: I think Maggie is with us here to! And there she is rubbing herself on my legs. Now Digit you can play with Maggie over here if you want! Now Celestia I have always had a real passion for animals and to be honest it's no surprise that she finds it safe and comfortable on my back as even she knows I'm the creator. Now there's one event that I can honestly call the true beginning of the pony evolution as it's the day I officially become a fan of the show and I released my true identity.

The group then was ported to John's bedroom on the 22nd of June 2014 at 4:20PM. John was lying on his bed waching YouTube on his IPod touch 4th generation as he usually did. He was waching the season 3 finale with the crystal empire incident. He kept on repeating certain moments and closely observing everything...

TU: Well this is what I call the true beginning of the pony evolution. It's the first ever episode of the show I watched and it's the season 3 finale with the crystal empire incident with Sombra. You probably remember that very well Celestia and Luna. Probably you too Shadow plus the only reason I got interested in the show in the first place was simply I really liked the designs of these pony characters from a custom Admisia map series called the small horse. I didn't actually have the game Admisia and I've never played it but I watched the famous YouTuber pewdipie play the map and I really enjoyed his videos back then. There where characters from the show in the maps like the story ended with stopping Discord from unleashing a chaos curse on the world using his new secret weapon. It also went around Pinky Pie going insane because of Discord taking control of her. I then started to look up the characters and found the show and here I am waching an episode for the first time.

FO: I was waching this event unfold live from my office in Troneon in horror as Sombra escaped. It brings back so many memories of what I thought of the events from the show coming true.

GU: To be honest I don't remember any of this happening. Like I've got a massive gap in my memory where I was Herobrien.

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I think Maggie is with us here to! And there she is rubbing herself on my legs. Now Digit you can play with Maggie over here if you want! Now Celestia I have always had a real passion for animals and to be honest it's no surprise that she finds it safe and comfortable on my back as even she knows I'm the creator. Now there's one event that I can honestly call the true beginning of the pony evolution as it's the day I officially become a fan of the show and I released my true identity.

The group then was ported to John's bedroom on the 22nd of June 2014 at 4:20PM. John was lying on his bed waching YouTube on his IPod touch 4th generation as he usually did. He was waching the season 3 finale with the crystal empire incident. He kept on repeating certain moments and closely observing everything...

TU: Well this is what I call the true beginning of the pony evolution. It's the first ever episode of the show I watched and it's the season 3 finale with the crystal empire incident with Sombra. You probably remember that very well Celestia and Luna. Probably you too Shadow plus the only reason I got interested in the show in the first place was simply I really liked the designs of these pony characters from a custom Admisia map series called the small horse. I didn't actually have the game Admisia and I've never played it but I watched the famous YouTuber pewdipie play the map and I really enjoyed his videos back then. There where characters from the show in the maps like the story ended with stopping Discord from unleashing a chaos curse on the world using his new secret weapon. It also went around Pinky Pie going insane because of Discord taking control of her. I then started to look up the characters and found the show and here I am waching an episode for the first time.

FO: I was waching this event unfold live from my office in Troneon in horror as Sombra escaped. It brings back so many memories of what I thought of the events from the show coming true.

GU: To be honest I don't remember any of this happening. Like I've got a massive gap in my memory where I was Herobrien.

Celestia smiles as she gently pets Maggie before Digi giggles and picks her up "Maggie kitty" the young purple mare says with a cute giggle and cuddles the cat, while Luna smiles and hugs the young mare. Celestia smiles and looks to Glitch "It is probably best to forget those parts Glitch, Lest there be any lingering part of Herobrien in your system that could return" she says softly, gently petting her favorite pet phoenix.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles as she gently pets Maggie before Digi giggles and picks her up "Maggie kitty" the young purple mare says with a cute giggle and cuddles the cat, while Luna smiles and hugs the young mare. Celestia smiles and looks to Glitch "It is probably best to forget those parts Glitch, Lest there be any lingering part of Herobrien in your system that could return" she says softly, gently petting her favorite pet phoenix.

TU: Your actually probably right on that one Celestia. There likely is a disconnected driver node that could re-create Herobrien is it's accidentally re-connected to the system. It's actually a by product of Glitch being Herobrien for most of his existence so far.

GU: My system just located a data node like what you mentioned now. It could of brought back Herobrien if it slipped through the system and took control but since my security system found it. The node has now been quarantined and contained. I'll set the security to search primary for those dangerous nodes as there's probably a number of them in there still. It's like looking for one tiny group of ants on a planet from space.

TU: Good job with that Glitch! It's just I can't afford to lose my brother again and for evil to return. Maybe we should take a look at my thoughts there as that's where the interesting action is happening!

A holographic screen then appeared above John's head and was listening out all the dialog coming from him...

JO: So this is it? The show I've been trying to find out more about ever since I saw characters from it in a couple of pewdipie's videos. Wait is this the true me? I now feel enlightened and it feels like I'm learning the truth. This must be the day that I found out who I truly am!    

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Your actually probably right on that one Celestia. There likely is a disconnected driver node that could re-create Herobrien is it's accidentally re-connected to the system. It's actually a by product of Glitch being Herobrien for most of his existence so far.

GU: My system just located a data node like what you mentioned now. It could of brought back Herobrien if it slipped through the system and took control but since my security system found it. The node has now been quarantined and contained. I'll set the security to search primary for those dangerous nodes as there's probably a number of them in there still. It's like looking for one tiny group of ants on a planet from space.

TU: Good job with that Glitch! It's just I can't afford to lose my brother again and for evil to return. Maybe we should take a look at my thoughts there as that's where the interesting action is happening!

A holographic screen then appeared above John's head and was listening out all the dialog coming from him...

JO: So this is it? The show I've been trying to find out more about ever since I saw characters from it in a couple of pewdipie's videos. Wait is this the true me? I now feel enlightened and it feels like I'm learning the truth. This must be the day that I found out who I truly am!    

Celestia smiles and nods "And so this is when you found out the truth?" she asks and smiles, nuzzling him lovingly, then looks to Glitch "Good catch on that one Glitch, we don't want a repeat of earlier" she says then looks over to Digital who was asleep on her cushion and snuggling up to Maggie who was happily purring under her forelegs. 

Luna smile "It is truly amazing how things can be brought about, I mean as a young filly, I never thought I'd work alongside the Shadow King, let alone fall in love with him, but here we are now"

4 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods "And so this is when you found out the truth?" she asks and smiles, nuzzling him lovingly, then looks to Glitch "Good catch on that one Glitch, we don't want a repeat of earlier" she says then looks over to Digital who was asleep on her cushion and snuggling up to Maggie who was happily purring under her forelegs. 

Luna smile "It is truly amazing how things can be brought about, I mean as a young filly, I never thought I'd work alongside the Shadow King, let alone fall in love with him, but here we are now"

TU: Well to be honest Celestia this was when I become what I am today officially. And here he goes!

JO: No it's because... I'm the CORE.

The system.

The operator.

The future.

BOOTING INTO ALSTROME 1.0...

I know what I need to do now. I need to bring MLP to the world to save humanity! We are slowly falling apart and the ponies from the show can put us back together! My name is not truly John. It's Techno Universal.

TU: There it is. The beginning of my computerised system. It really was incredible for the whole world to discover a human that's mentally half computer.

FO: Yes I know in fact I was blown away when I saw the test results. It really did prove you where truly the universal being and in a way you were a perfect combination between the main 6 with one core element that controlled everything. That very working is actually Techno's cutie mark if you look at it.

30 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well to be honest Celestia this was when I become what I am today officially. And here he goes!

JO: No it's because... I'm the CORE.

The system.

The operator.

The future.

BOOTING INTO ALSTROME 1.0...

I know what I need to do now. I need to bring MLP to the world to save humanity! We are slowly falling apart and the ponies from the show can put us back together! My name is not truly John. It's Techno Universal.

TU: There it is. The beginning of my computerised system. It really was incredible for the whole world to discover a human that's mentally half computer.

FO: Yes I know in fact I was blown away when I saw the test results. It really did prove you where truly the universal being and in a way you were a perfect combination between the main 6 with one core element that controlled everything. That very working is actually Techno's cutie mark if you look at it.

Shadow looks up and nods "I can imagine that the world didn't like it at first, there would either be puritans who liked the world the way it was and those that would have scoffed at your ideas" he says with a sad sigh and rests his head on his forehooves "it took Equestria a while to accept it, I can remember my citizens panicking about all the changes, fearing that their way of life was going to be drastically changed." he says and kisses Luna softly, who was sitting next to him, "But things turned out pretty well in the end, save for the last century or so"

42 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Shadow looks up and nods "I can imagine that the world didn't like it at first, there would either be puritans who liked the world the way it was and those that would have scoffed at your ideas" he says with a sad sigh and rests his head on his forehooves "it took Equestria a while to accept it, I can remember my citizens panicking about all the changes, fearing that their way of life was going to be drastically changed." he says and kisses Luna softly, who was sitting next to him, "But things turned out pretty well in the end, save for the last century or so"

TU: To be honest Shadow It was the wonder and amazement of universal energy technology that kept everyone's opinions up. It's because they knew they could continue living normal present day life inside a computer simulated universe without them even knowing they were in the simulation while they were in it. It's just the people knew that anything was possible with the incredible technology. The people we knew would try to cause trouble had their personalities re-wired in a way they could still do their thing inside a simulation. Now at the time I revealed the ponies to the public for the first time they actually believed it would be the best choice for our future based on what people knew about the show and that most people on the planet watched the show and enjoyed it at the time. Even a lot of those people wanted MLP to be real at that point and it was for their dream to come true because of me. There were of course a few people here and there that hated the show because they just didn't get the point of it and they just thought it was stupid but they learned the truth through my project after a few months. Now to be honest it's actually a very interesting story with the Changlings. Now it started with Thorax and the bunch in the very early days of equestria and I originally created them to travel equestria and further develop the land. They then one day completely disappeared without a trace. I had no idea what happened to them until they were re-shaped to their original form recently. Around a thousand years after the Changlings disappeared the Changling castle arrived in the form of a space craft that was sent from the universal chaos system. It had Crystals and the army inside already re-shaped by Herobrien. The spire then forced itself into it's current location and the impact created the desert landscape that surrounds it. I'm certain that You, Celestia and Luna remember the impact very well as you where around back then.