Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Obviously we need to have a snuggle! Plus Scarlet and the kittes are really enjoying my cape right now plus they also seem to also love being cuddled up in Foust and Glitch's capes to!

Luna smiles "well of course she is, she's a very cuddly little kitty right now, and even if she was her pony self, she would still love to snuggle, it's just a part of her nature"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles "well of course she is, she's a very cuddly little kitty right now, and even if she was her pony self, she would still love to snuggle, it's just a part of her nature"

TU: Yeah it's always been a part af my nature to as something that was built into me. Like I always had the strong urge to cuddle with things and that's why I just absolutely loved my massive cape when I was human plus Scarlet was no different with how she loved the capes!

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's always been a part af my nature to as something that was built into me. Like I always had the strong urge to cuddle with things and that's why I just absolutely loved my massive cape when I was human plus Scarlet was no different with how she loved the capes!

Scarlet giggles "They were so fun to play with and snuggle in" she purrs before jumping off of Techno's back and morphing back to her pony form "ah, better"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles "They were so fun to play with and snuggle in" she purrs before jumping off of Techno's back and morphing back to her pony form "ah, better"

TU: And ready! I believe that was a good attempt at trying to extend and rime with your speech Scarlet! Anyways we've got to start preparing Cantralot for the gala!

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: And ready! I believe that was a good attempt at trying to extend and rime with your speech Scarlet! Anyways we've got to start preparing Cantralot for the gala!

Scarlet nods and giggles "indeed, but we really should start getting ready for the Gala"

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods and giggles "indeed, but we really should start getting ready for the Gala"

TU: Yeah Let's go to the throne room and we'll get started there!

Techno then teleported everyone into the throne room in Cantralot...

TU: Okay so this is going to be the main ball room but they'll be a number of other ball rooms around the place because of how all of equestria is going to attend. Anyways we'll be having our wedding in here but I'll have massive TV screens put up around the place so everyone can watch the wedding from wherever they are in the area of the gala! Plus the botanical gardens are just outside here so everything will be close together!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah Let's go to the throne room and we'll get started there!

Techno then teleported everyone into the throne room in Cantralot...

TU: Okay so this is going to be the main ball room but they'll be a number of other ball rooms around the place because of how all of equestria is going to attend. Anyways we'll be having our wedding in here but I'll have massive TV screens put up around the place so everyone can watch the wedding from wherever they are in the area of the gala! Plus the botanical gardens are just outside here so everything will be close together!

Celestia nod "As it should be, just as it has been for many and many a millennia" she says and Luna nods then hugs Digit close "you're going to look so wonderful in your dress sweetie, and I bet there will be many a young stallion who would ask to dance with you" Luna says as Digit just blushes.

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia nod "As it should be, just as it has been for many and many a millennia" she says and Luna nods then hugs Digit close "you're going to look so wonderful in your dress sweetie, and I bet there will be many a young stallion who would ask to dance with you" Luna says as Digit just blushes.

TU: Plus this year everyone is probably going to be also playing around with their capes and doing fun tricks with them! Anyways of course there will be funny stuff going on like how Discord brought the Smoze to the gala one year! Anyways I wonder how many others will try to dance with us or maybe even play with us during the gala!

FO: Yeah I can imagine a lot of them would want to play with our capes!

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Plus this year everyone is probably going to be also playing around with their capes and doing fun tricks with them! Anyways of course there will be funny stuff going on like how Discord brought the Smoze to the gala one year! Anyways I wonder how many others will try to dance with us or maybe even play with us during the gala!

FO: Yeah I can imagine a lot of them would want to play with our capes!

"D-do you really think that a young stallion would want to dance with me? W-what about Astral?" Digit asks softly

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"D-do you really think that a young stallion would want to dance with me? W-what about Astral?" Digit asks softly

TU: Ohh of course someone would want to dance with you Digit! Same goes for you Astral plus probably everyone would want to dance with you two as your involved with us!

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh of course someone would want to dance with you Digit! Same goes for you Astral plus probably everyone would want to dance with you two as your involved with us!

Scarlet smiles "you're both very pretty, young mares, so of course, but of course, if you would want to dance with another mare, then that is also up to you" she says and nuzzles Techno "None of us will judge you for it, right love?"

16 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "you're both very pretty, young mares, so of course, but of course, if you would want to dance with another mare, then that is also up to you" she says and nuzzles Techno "None of us will judge you for it, right love?"

TU: Well really there's absolutely no reason to judge anyone over anything as we're really all exactly the same with our interests in cuddling in each other's cape and things like that!

53 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really there's absolutely no reason to judge anyone over anything as we're really all exactly the same with our interests in cuddling in each other's cape and things like that!

"Mhm, plus things like sexual preference isn't frowned upon anymore...well except for fillyphilia." she says with a soft scowl.

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Mhm, plus things like sexual preference isn't frowned upon anymore...well except for fillyphilia." she says with a soft scowl.

TU: Well fillyphila is one of the places I've been working on to get rid of sexual preference judgement. Like nothing has been really working so far to get rid of it there!

TU: Well fillyphila is one of the places I've been working on to get rid of sexual preference judgement. Like nothing has been really working so far to get rid of it there!

Scarlet nods "In time, hopefully it will be eradicated but all we can do for now is hope"

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "In time, hopefully it will be eradicated but all we can do for now is hope"

TU: Or maybe because we're like natural role models to them the ponies from fillyphila would probably completely change their ways in reaction to seeing our wedding!

28 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Or maybe because we're like natural role models to them the ponies from fillyphila would probably completely change their ways in reaction to seeing our wedding!

"Perhaps, but something like fillyphila and Coltcuddling is an ingrain thing, it's something deep within the person or pony's personality, so it may be harder than we initially think it would be" she says and sighs, sitting down to look at their surroundings.

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Perhaps, but something like fillyphila and Coltcuddling is an ingrain thing, it's something deep within the person or pony's personality, so it may be harder than we initially think it would be" she says and sighs, sitting down to look at their surroundings.

TU: Yeah but still we've changed a deep instinct in a civilisation before and that was when we completely changed human society and their way of thinking!

TU: Yeah but still we've changed a deep instinct in a civilisation before and that was when we completely changed human society and their way of thinking!

Scarlet nods "I know, well in any case, lets say..hmm...the banquet should be held here, I'm also thinking the girls should hold their concert here, you know have the Rainbooms perfom, but also next to the Sirens"

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "I know, well in any case, lets say..hmm...the banquet should be held here, I'm also thinking the girls should hold their concert here, you know have the Rainbooms perfom, but also next to the Sirens"

TU: Ohh yes of course we would need to have live performances here! Plus even maybe during some of the performances we could have neon fx like everything here changes to look like neon outlines of things during a show!    

15 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh yes of course we would need to have live performances here! Plus even maybe during some of the performances we could have neon fx like everything here changes to look like neon outlines of things during a show!    

"Well isn't the Gala extended to Troneon as well? So it would make sense to have it a bit like Troneon too" Luna says with a smile

21 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Well isn't the Gala extended to Troneon as well? So it would make sense to have it a bit like Troneon too" Luna says with a smile

TU: Well I was thinking that we also could have like a portal doorway between here and the massive penthouse apartment in the Celestial labs tower in Troneon! So we could also use the appartment as a part of the gala area to!

TU: Well I was thinking that we also could have like a portal doorway between here and the massive penthouse apartment in the Celestial labs tower in Troneon! So we could also use the appartment as a part of the gala area to!

Scarlet nods and grins "Oooh yes that's an awesome idea! Extend it!"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods and grins "Oooh yes that's an awesome idea! Extend it!"

TU: Yeah it's like even in the apartment we could have fun things to do for everyone! Like we might even have a photo area where they can get professional photos taken of them while looking beautiful like it might be a windy and brightly lit scene and that sort of thing!

18 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like even in the apartment we could have fun things to do for everyone! Like we might even have a photo area where they can get professional photos taken of them while looking beautiful like it might be a windy and brightly lit scene and that sort of thing!

Scarlet nods "Excellent" she says then looks at the time "Just enough time to get ready"